The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed something then...:(

(Groans from most of the assembled, who know it only takes the slightest expression of curiosity for me to dust off and repost these photos...)

WNBRrearview.jpg

You have a red bedsheet in your head? You know I have wondered for a while what was between your ears, and now I know.

No, actually, I have your nude form in my head, stretched over a deep red bedspread. Other than that, I also have the characters of my new novel as they cavort around the boxing ring, trying to settle an argument.

I must have missed something then...:(

Not much, CC. We're just talking about Beastie's naked body.

Oh, sure. Any excuse will do.

OK. The artist on this particular occasion (the 2009 ride) was a German lady living in the UK who is quite heavily involved in UK body painting events. I won't mention her by name, partly because she might not appreciate it on this sort of board and partly because that is hardly her best work, not by a long chalk. Far too rushed to do it properly. I'll dredge out a link to her web page and PM it to you.

For the 2010 ride, which I've not posted pics for yet, my planned painter bailed so I was left hunting for someone at the last minute. I ended up trawling my Facebook friends list for somone who a. lived in London, and b. seemed like the sort of person who'd be up for a laugh (not sure what else you can call being invited to paint the naked body of someone you've never actually met before in the flesh!).

You have to picture him on a huge four-poster, spread out over the red bedding. Delicious.

Am I tied to the bedposts?

Pretty please?? :D

OK. The artist on this particular occasion (the 2009 ride) was a German lady living in the UK who is quite heavily involved in UK body painting events. I won't mention her by name, partly because she might not appreciate it on this sort of board and partly because that is hardly her best work, not by a long chalk. Far too rushed to do it properly. I'll dredge out a link to her web page and PM it to you.

For the 2010 ride, which I've not posted pics for yet, my planned painter bailed so I was left hunting for someone at the last minute. I ended up trawling my Facebook friends list for somone who a. lived in London, and b. seemed like the sort of person who'd be up for a laugh (not sure what else you can call being invited to paint the naked body of someone you've never actually met before in the flesh!).

Am I tied to the bedposts?

Pretty please?? :D

Hmm...tied to the posts...maybe.

I didn't want a name. I was merely trying to find out if you had a stranger do it, or if a member of your family had volunteered.

So, for 2010, how did it turn out?

So, for 2010, how did it turn out?

Turned out fine. There wasn't a dedicated painting area in the park, so I met up with my volunteer and we found a quiet corner under some trees. I stripped down to swimming trunks and she painted me as we carried on a conversation about her job and her holiday and things like that. It was kinda surreal.

Being painted outdoors is a pleasant sensation. The paint is cool from the cold fresh water used to dilute it and it cools your skin as it's brushed on. The wind catches it with a delicious chill but it soon dries and warms up. You can feel the shapes being painted on you.

Then she left before I joined the ride at the marshalling point. It was only then that I removed my trunks. Last year I had to daub in the uncovered areas there, at the last moment. This year I'd chosen a scheme that didn't require any paint in the area covered by my trunks, which made it easier.

It's tricky for me because I travel to the ride alone, making a solo cycle tour of it, whereas most people who get painted go in groups and can paint each other.

Turned out fine. There wasn't a dedicated painting area in the park, so I met up with my volunteer and we found a quiet corner under some trees. I stripped down to swimming trunks and she painted me as we carried on a conversation about her job and her holiday and things like that. It was kinda surreal.

Being painted outdoors is a pleasant sensation. The paint is cool from the cold fresh water used to dilute it and it cools your skin as it's brushed on. The wind catches it with a delicious chill but it soon dries and warms up. You can feel the shapes being painted on you.

Then she left before I joined the ride at the marshalling point. It was only then that I removed my trunks. Last year I had to daub in the uncovered areas there, at the last moment. This year I'd chosen a scheme that didn't require any paint in the area covered by my trunks, which made it easier.

It's tricky for me because I travel to the ride alone, making a solo cycle tour of it, whereas most people who get painted go in groups and can paint each other.

Ooo, group painting. Sounds naughty.

Ooo, group painting. Sounds naughty.

It's almost carnival-like. You almost forget you're naked when you're with a group of people most of whom are also bare. I guess the big question is which parts you reserve to do yourself. I think most people who are having all-over paint jobs will paint their own genitals - it's just too odd to have someone who isn't a partner touch you there, and there's just too much risk of unintended arousals!

Saw groups of women quite matter-of-factly painting spirals or flowers on each others' breasts.

It's almost carnival-like. You almost forget you're naked when you're with a group of people most of whom are also bare. I guess the big question is which parts you reserve to do yourself. I think most people who are having all-over paint jobs will paint their own genitals - it's just too odd to have someone who isn't a partner touch you there, and there's just too much risk of unintended arousals!

Saw groups of women quite matter-of-factly painting spirals or flowers on each others' breasts.

Well, hell. Having to do it yourself sort of takes the fun out of it. :rolleyes:

Well, hell. Having to do it yourself sort of takes the fun out of it. :rolleyes:

There's nothing stopping you, it's just not for me. There was enough of a thrill for me in the awkwardness of meeting a stranger who in a few minutes from first meeting would be dabbing paint on my chest, stomach, back, legs and arms.

Seriously, the nakedness is allowed as long as it doesn't become lewd. I think if someone started getting frisky with a paintbrush, the police might step in. I'm just thankful they let us go as far as we do, unlike many cities which won't allow total nudity.

There's nothing stopping you, it's just not for me. There was enough of a thrill for me in the awkwardness of meeting a stranger who in a few minutes from first meeting would be dabbing paint on my chest, stomach, back, legs and arms.

Seriously, the nakedness is allowed as long as it doesn't become lewd. I think if someone started getting frisky with a paintbrush, the police might step in. I'm just thankful they let us go as far as we do, unlike many cities which won't allow total nudity.

You'll never find such openness here in the Midwest US. We're a bit too staid around here for such carryings-on.

You'll never find such openness here in the Midwest US. We're a bit too staid around here for such carryings-on.

As far as I've seen from their individual pages on the WNBR wiki, all the rides in the US insist on covering up genitals and nipples, though the covering can be miniscule and flesh-coloured so as to be almost invisible.

But here in the depraved and decadent Old World, we simply let it hang out. :D

As far as I've seen from their individual pages on the WNBR wiki, all the rides in the US insist on covering up genitals and nipples, though the covering can be miniscule and flesh-coloured so as to be almost invisible.

But here in the depraved and decadent Old World, we simply let it hang out. :D

I think I'll take up residence in the Old World.

Hell, we're naked when we pop into this world, bawling and screaming. It's our natural state.

To quote an old prude from the church back home, "we are put on this earth to rise above nature." I never did understand the old bat's ways, but that's the local attitude in a nutshell.

To quote an old prude from the church back home, "we are put on this earth to rise above nature." I never did understand the old bat's ways, but that's the local attitude in a nutshell.

It's that sort of arrogance, that we're above nature rather than being a part of it, that's got us into the mess we're in, not helped by the implied manifest destiny too. Thinking we're special, that we can lord it over the planet but that there's a god who'll step in if we really fuck things up. Well that's about the worst combination of attitudes one can have. :rolleyes:

chuckling... yes, people tend to bawl and scream when I am nekid, right along with me. ;)

hello, nakeds. :)

Dunno. I'm whimpering, but with desire. And if you want me to scream, then just bend me over your knee and set to me!

I think the San Francisco naked ride doesn't require any covering. I don't think that there is one in SoCal. We reserve our nakeding for hot tubs, moonlight swims, parties in Palm Springs, etc.

I reserve mine for indoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back