Limited Offer

The evolution of a thread
Or~
How poet's plan went bad
The question being,
How did I go from being Bogart in The African Queen, to being Michael Keaton in Nightshift?

Did you just say you'd put me in a suspended position?
That's the way I read it.
"and the whip comes out!"
*thinking*
Ok, behaving gets me these things, or not behaving?
It's important.

Misbehavior makes the whip come out but before you get any ideas, good behavior gets much more. Hopefully you'll learn and find out.
Now as for the suspended position, I got in touch with KtL's landlord and made quite the deal. I checked the tour schedule and Kentucky is one of our stops. While the rest of us are playing at the KFC Yum Center (since I think there will be more than enough cocks to go around with that name) you will be at KtL's house, cleaning and tending to whatever list she gives you to do.
When you're done, the landlord will put you in your suspended position, that you seem so eager to be seeking.What goes on after that is out of my hands, until KtL comes home to check and see if you did a job well done. I think I'll send Equinox too just in case KtL misses something. If you didn't complete your tasks, they get to choose the implements of mass destruction, so that's a surprise.
I hope you think long and hard about how you choose to behave.

Now, Poet, make a run for some ice. I can't properly drink my favorite bourbon unless it's over ice, to make the flavor bloom.

<snaps fingers at Poet>

Ok, ok...but only because of the way your high heel is swinging from your toes.
Gets me everytime.

Misbehavior makes the whip come out but before you get any ideas, good behavior gets much more. Hopefully you'll learn and find out.
Now as for the suspended position, I got in touch with KtL's landlord and made quite the deal. I checked the tour schedule and Kentucky is one of our stops. While the rest of us are playing at the KFC Yum Center (since I think there will be more than enough cocks to go around with that name) you will be at KtL's house, cleaning and tending to whatever list she gives you to do.
When you're done, the landlord will put you in your suspended position, that you seem so eager to be seeking.What goes on after that is out of my hands, until KtL comes home to check and see if you did a job well done. I think I'll send Equinox too just in case KtL misses something. If you didn't complete your tasks, they get to choose the implements of mass destruction, so that's a surprise.

LMAO!

Wins post of the day!

I like it all except the cleaning the house thing while you all are playing at Yum.
How do I know any one will really show up after I cleaned it?
How messy is she?
Is the landlord, Olga?
She's mean!
But Equi will be there?
Damn! Ok
She'd better not be too tired from Yum.

You always say the sweetest things! :heart:

And Jupiter is nothing! I'll make you Queen of Saturn and give you Pluto for a footstool after I slide those shorts down.
Yeah, I have a lot of pull on distant planets.
Of course, no one else has a clue how we got beyond earth.

And Jupiter is nothing! I'll make you Queen of Saturn and give you Pluto for a footstool after I slide those shorts down.

Sci-Fi me away, baby!

I see you've been on your best behavior. You're treat is well deserved, Poet. I hope you bring Equi through the Milkyway.

Ok, ok...but only because of the way your high heel is swinging from your toes.
Gets me everytime.

<sips her bourbon and swings her heel back and forth>

All right, hotsweetdesire. He's cleaned the house well, brought me my ice, and even gave me a pedicure.

I suppose we could let him have his thread back...unless Equi doesn't agree. I'm not so sure how well he's cleaned her shorts yet.

Now, where is that *spicy* sausage you promised?

Back