What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranny Ver has become unhinged

56998549_13f94c180f_z.jpg

This is so true:

Krauthammer: Worst Case Scenario For Left Is If Sequester Occurs And We Come Out Alive

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: Cutting is always attractive in the abstract but in the details it rarely is because there are constituencies who get affected if you have cuts. But the cynicism of the campaign of this administration is astonishing. The assumption is that somehow at every stage of the expansion of the liberal federal government we have reached a platonic ideal and that if you cut a dollar off that, it's as if God had devised exactly the size of government America needs and any cut leads to Armageddon.

What we're talking about here is two cents on the dollar. Every dollar the government spends today, 35 cents is borrowed from the Chinese and others. What is going on here is ending up in a position where we borrow not 35, but 33 cents, and that is going to bring Armageddon. An example of the cynicism of this campaign, is one lobbyist for the liberal causes leading 3,000 organizations in opposing the cuts, who told The Washington Post the following: 'The worst case scenario is the sequester hits and nothing really bad happens.'

Think of the cynicism of that. The worst case scenario is that the government makes a small, minuscule cut in spending on the way to beginning of a journey of recovery in to fiscal health, and that it doesn't hurt us, we actually come out of it alive. And, that to them, is the worst case. It means, think of how they are weighing the national interest, which needs a cut in spending and these parochial special interests. (Special Report, February 25, 2013)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...f_sequester_occurs_and_we_come_out_alive.html

You're saying Obama wants the sequester and that you don't. But it turns out to be good then you're going to flio-flop to the opposite position (aligning yourself with Obama) and then attack Obama for holding the very same position as you....

Tranny Ver, now playing with DICK DAILY:D

I didn't know she liked Chihuahuas.:confused:

You guys could take a lesson from Richard. So far, Richard appears to be human, meaning he hasn't called me the T, C and N words that you call me, Busybody. Vette on the other hand still appears to have some humanity. At least when he responds to my comments, he doesn't call me names nor does he go out of his way to.

So if I was an undecided voter who was trying to decide which party to go with, just from watching the gb threads, it would be Democrat, primarily because Busybody is a continual jackass who doesn't know when to shut his own chihuahua yap. Now we all know that others have called me names, but they seem to have let up. Maybe they assumed I was getting enough of that from you, BB. But then, who really knows on the gb. Maybe they had better things to do with their time.

You guys could take a lesson from Richard. So far, Richard appears to be human, meaning he hasn't called me the T, C and N words that you call me, Busybody. Vette on the other hand still appears to have some humanity. At least when he responds to my comments, he doesn't call me names nor does he go out of his way to.

So if I was an undecided voter who was trying to decide which party to go with, just from watching the gb threads, it would be Democrat, primarily because Busybody is a continual jackass who doesn't know when to shut his own chihuahua yap. Now we all know that others have called me names, but they seem to have let up. Maybe they assumed I was getting enough of that from you, BB. But then, who really knows on the gb. Maybe they had better things to do with their time.

Tranny Ver and DICK DAILY

A couple!

of freakin LOONS:D

Unearthed

Long lost pic

From eons ago

of

Tranny Ver and DICK Daily

amusingly_unlucky_wardrobe_malfunctions_u82P4_640_36.jpg

Dick on right, Tranny V on Left

Hey its night

The NIGGERZ haven't shown up

YET

Are they in jail?

Comon out, NIGGERZ

Told ya'.

Christie Joins GOP Governors in Expanding Medicaid Under Obamacare

ABC News - Christie Joins GOP Governors in Expanding Medicaid Under Obamacare (ABC News)

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie announced, an opponent of the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, said Tuesday that his state will participate in Medicaid expansion that is a centerpiece of the law's attempt to give health insurance to the uninsured.

speaking of a FUCKING PIG

Obama Says He’s “Not Interested In Playing Blame Game” Over Sequester… Moments After He Blamed GOP For Pending Cuts…

Assploding hypocrisy is his speciality.

Via Washington Examiner:

President Obama insisted in a visit to Newport News, Va. Tuesday that he was “not interested in playing a blame game” over $85 billion in spending cuts set to begin Friday.

The problem?

Just moments earlier, he placed the blame entirely at the feet of GOP lawmakers, saying their resistance to higher taxes was blocking any deal to avert the so-called sequester.

“There are too many Republicans in Congress right now who refuse to compromise an inch,” Obama said at the Virginia shipping yard.

What?:eek:

No Tranny Ver and NIGGER posts?

Could it be that NIGGER KUZ and NIGGER FICK Daily were IMPALED in Lady Ver and were busy:confused:

Related to NIGGER CURRY?

Dem Reps Maxine Waters And Keith Ellison Outraged By Sight Of Debt Clock On Capitol Hill…

Via Daily Caller:

Some members of Congress apparently don’t like to be reminded about how much debt the country continues to rack up.

During a House Financial Services Committee hearing Tuesday on the budget, two Democrats complained after House Financial Services Committee chairman Jeb Hensarling instructed that two monitors in the hearing room display a real-time running national debt clock.

California Rep. Maxine Waters and Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison both issued complaints about the displays, according to video of the hearing.

“Clearly it is a political prop designed to message ideologically,” Ellison said.

I'll leave the homophobic, racist, and misogynistic name-calling to the experts at it. You know, the ones who are scared of everyone, and are in the closet.

Did you know that busybody is a cross dresser? He has numerous posts and pictures on the subject if you look back through his early lit career... and we all know that vet is a gay grandpa.

It's funny how the wingnuts spew so much hate against what they are at their very core.

They're just lit's own version of Mark Foley and Larry Craig.

According to Obama the whole government hinges on 2.5 % of the increase.:rolleyes:

For months you've been saying the sequester needed to be stopped at all costs and it was all Obama's fault. Now it's no big deal or even a good thing. Why the change of heart?

richard_daily
This message is hidden because richard_daily is on your ignore list.

View Post Unread Today, 08:42 AM
Remove user from ignore listRobDownSouth
This message is hidden because RobDownSouth is on your ignore list.

View Post Unread Today, 08:53 AM
Remove user from ignore listmercury14
This message is hidden because mercury14 is on your ignore list.

The NIGGERS are loose

JAIL BREAK!

What the fuck...is the talking mule, Maxine Waters doing on the House Financial Services Committee???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Working there I guess.

What are Republican creationists doing in the House Science & Technology committee other than calling evolution "an evil lie"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back