Removing ass hair

I've wanted to get rid of the hair round my ass for a while. I do shave my balls and trim my crotch area, but was always nervous about shaving my ass. I knew a guy who used veet and said it was good. I bought some and it warned against using in intimate areas. I know that is a warning for women, and their pussies, but I look upon my ass, as an intimate area. Lol. I'm going to try the razor shortly,in the next hour, and will try to take a before and after photo. If anyone is interested I may post them, but thanks for the advice anyway, guys and girls .
 
New shaver

I just shaved my dick and buthole. I never did it before but I have been sending pictures and thought nobody would suck or lick all that hair. Send me your email add if you want to see.
 
wax all the way

I prefer getting waxed above all else. It's smooth and lasts longer the more regularly you get it done. So far I have only found one place about an hour from where I live and so between the time and available funds it's hard to make a regular 4 to 6 week appointment. The lady that does it is really awesome, it seldom feels no more painful than pulling a bandaid. I really think this make much less and finer hair grow back. The wife and I would do it all the time if we could. Creams have made me Breakout so I shave or trim very close when doing my ass. Cock and balls are always shaved or waxed. I like smooth skin where I put my mouth so to me why wouldn't everyone else want the same.
 
Hasn't anyone tried that No-No thing from TV?

What about No-No? They say they have a new higher power men model.
 
Back
Top