Confessions: What are yours? (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I've been on Lit for a while, but was ready for a new name here

IACT it's a pain in the butt trying to get enough posts so I can add my profile pic & av

ICT good for you.
IACT I sometimes think about doing this myself...

ICT I'm still not quite sure how to tell someone that he and I can never be.
ICT he's too young to realize that the differences between he and I make a relationship nearly impossible to make work.
ICT I had hope that we could make it work, until he took me to his house, and got a reality check.
IACT when I saw how he lived (and I'm not downing him, its just not how I want to live) i knew right then, in that moment, we were either doomed, or I would always be walking behind him picking up after him.
IACT I knew Im not willing to pick up after a man, so that meant we were doomed.
IAFCT I wish there was an easier way to tell him and not break his heart.
IAFCT I wish I wasn't so damn loveable, then I wouldn't have this problem. ;)

ICT I balled my eyes out in front of a close guy friend today.
IACT it was such a release of emotion I'm worn out from it.
IFCT we're sitting quietly watching Shark week... sometimes that's all it takes to pull someone back.

ICT I think this might been just what you needed.
IACT releasing it is sometimes the key to controlling emotion.
IFCT that it is good to see that you seem to be going in a good direction now. I wish you the best, hang in there. (Also, shark week makes me feel good as well.)

ICT I finally found out about the internship :nana:
IACT celebrating the good news has been nowhere near the top of the list.
IFCT this shit can't last forever...theoretically.

ICT I'm still not quite sure how to tell someone that he and I can never be.
ICT he's too young to realize that the differences between he and I make a relationship nearly impossible to make work.
ICT I had hope that we could make it work, until he took me to his house, and got a reality check.
IACT when I saw how he lived (and I'm not downing him, its just not how I want to live) i knew right then, in that moment, we were either doomed, or I would always be walking behind him picking up after him.
IACT I knew Im not willing to pick up after a man, so that meant we were doomed.
IAFCT I wish there was an easier way to tell him and not break his heart.
IAFCT I wish I wasn't so damn loveable, then I wouldn't have this problem. ;)

ICT I sympathise, because I know exactly how you feel.
IFCT I regretted the need to end my last relationship, because he is a wonderfully caring and loving man.
ICT I have a lot more mileage than him, so we communicate differently and I just wasn't prepared to hold his hand while I waited for him to grow up.
ICT I broke his heart, but he understood where I was coming from and remains my dear friend.

IACT... Some guys just can't cope with the awesome!

ICT I'm sick of men fucking me about. :(
IFCT I'm sick of being left high and dry by a) men fucking about; and b) dodgy internet connections. :mad:

IACT someone is going to get TOLD! :caning:

ICT I'm disappointed in a person.
IACT I'm willing to give said person a chance.
IACT sleeping in the nude isn't bad at all...but it'd be a lot better to have someone to sleep with me ;)

ICT I sympathise, because I know exactly how you feel.
IFCT I regretted the need to end my last relationship, because he is a wonderfully caring and loving man.
ICT I have a lot more mileage than him, so we communicate differently and I just wasn't prepared to hold his hand while I waited for him to grow up.
ICT I broke his heart, but he understood where I was coming from and remains my dear friend.

IACT... Some guys just can't cope with the awesome!
ICT I could not have said it better myself.
ICT being older does mean wiser in my case, and I see things I probably wouldn't have seen at 26 either.
IACT at 44 I am not willing to compromise on much, hence I'll probably be single for the rest of my life.

ICT I wish there was a how-to guide for things in life.
ICT I wish I knew why something you know is bad for you, or isn't the right thing for you, feels so good, it's something you cannot walk away from, or give up voluntarily.

ICT I wish I knew why something you know is bad for you, or isn't the right thing for you, feels so good, it's something you cannot walk away from, or give up voluntarily.

ICT you should just enjoy life. YOu've earned it.

ICT I learned something today, which I had already known.
IACT it probably won't make sense to anyone, but it is a source of much relief in my life.

IACT at 44 I am not willing to compromise on much, hence I'll probably be single for the rest of my life.

ICT this sounds like compromise. If you want to be single, great. If you want to be in a relationship, equally great. Go find what makes you happy, it's never too late.

ICT lower back dimples really turn me on
IACT I just saw smallgirl's pics and started to touch myself

I confess I showed up in this thread just to look at Arianthe's avatar...... :devil:

ICT I couldn't give a shit about whether or not my customers are happy.

As long as I do my job and don't break any rules, I'm going to keep my job, so ... fuck'em.

I get so tired of people bitching at me about the condition of their purchases and/or the lack of timeliness in which they arrived. I'm just the messenger, figuratively: don't kill me. You want to bitch at someone, bitch at the 50 people who handled your product before it got to me.

ICT I've been away from Lit for a year because of a new job
IACT I am ready to be back and have some sensual/sexual word play with creative minds.

ICT lunch was a success; lovely weather, good food, interesting conversation. It doesn't get any better. :)

ICT a guy would have to be damn near perfect to make me give up my independence.
IFCT it would be nice to find someone to spend the rest of my life with, but it isn't the end of the world if I don't.
IACT Buddhism is the best how to live guide I've found so far.

I confess I showed up in this thread just to look at Arianthe's avatar...... :devil:

ICT I'm flattered that you did so. :rose:

ICT this is my last night of working nights
IACT my body doesn't adjust to working nights like it use to.
IFCT I would love to be doing anything else right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back