Feminization makes me so hard

So true, my sissy riding my cock, was so hard. Just had to kiss it; mmmmmmm; love it.

Oh okay, sounds like a lot of fun now that I think about it... As far as being able to pass, I'm on the tall side, so it might be hard even though (I've heard) I have an effeminate face.

Right now I'm thinking about what I'll buy as far as your suggestions go, maybe something like what maleboobs is wearing in those pics, thank you...

Any time. Just drop me a PM.

Oh okay, sounds like a lot of fun now that I think about it... As far as being able to pass, I'm on the tall side, so it might be hard even though (I've heard) I have an effeminate face.

Right now I'm thinking about what I'll buy as far as your suggestions go, maybe something like what maleboobs is wearing in those pics, thank you...

so you like that? It feels great wearing such a silky top, caressing my nips...

Any progress, girlyforcock? :)

bra or silk top whenever I am alone...
attachment.php

Great pic

Make me a doll.

That's almost more fun that a vid on a femdom dressing up a sissy, feeding her cock, and then spreading her ass out nicely in the cheap motel for the dude to rail her ass. She was a good sissy; kept her wig on and all. Even swallowed; looked so fun.

Amazing thread. I am a submissive sissy femboy who dresses in wife's underwear all the time and sucks her dildo. Love being dommed and controlled. Orgasm denial and humiliation is the best. Mmmm.

That's almost more fun that a vid on a femdom dressing up a sissy, feeding her cock, and then spreading her ass out nicely in the cheap motel for the dude to rail her ass. She was a good sissy; kept her wig on and all. Even swallowed; looked so fun.

tumblr_mqd90thLdc1rr5x73o1_500.jpg

Girlie lace, ribbons and bows make me feel so good, just like a little girl.

Back