Notice to Anyone Who Has Had or Wants to Have Phone Sex / Voice Chat With Me

the unemployment thing sucks i know because i am have been through it,,,but there are ways to make a little money on the side,,,lol
 
Hope things are looking up! I've been unemployed and it isn't any fun!
Maybe you can update us here if it's not too hurtful? Thanks
 
Things can only get better

When one door closes another one will open for you guys just around the corner.

I hope he gets a great job and one that allows him to spend more time making love to you babe.

Lots of people on here will know what its like to loose a job, and support from us for a chat is just a post away.
 
Missing you.........

Hubby lost his job yesterday... My phone sex time has officially been dramatically curtailed...

No need to pm me with your sympathies (since my dang box is almost full and I'm trying to dig my way out again).

That is all...

Any job prospects for Hubby? Missing you..........:rose:
 
sorry to hear that

I don't see a way to correspond with you through your profile, but I would like to send you a note or two. Feel free to pm me if you would care to hear what I am thinking.

Have fun,

M
 
Missing a very sexy lady

Hubby lost his job yesterday... My phone sex time has officially been dramatically curtailed...

No need to pm me with your sympathies (since my dang box is almost full and I'm trying to dig my way out again).

That is all...

I havent seen any updates from you dear I hope things have gotten better. I like many others Im sure would love to see you back on here . I wish you well You are sorely missed . I hope you get a chance to read this you were always one of my favorites .
 
Back
Top