The Client

Large Organ; Small Talk



At least since college, maybe longer, Josephine had heard stories about the size of black men’s organs. Judging by Marcus’s exemplar, these rumors appeared true. Realizing she had gazed upon his impressive manhood for a noticeable moment, she raised her face and focused on his eyes.

“I do hope nudity doesn’t bother you,” Marcus said casually as he entered the water. “I just enjoy my hot tub au naturel, but I never want to make my guests uncomfortable.”

“We’re fine,” Brian replied without even looking at her. “This is your home, after all... your customs. You should be comfortable.”

Still rancorous over Brian’s attitude about the bikini, and now resentful of his new presumption regarding Marcus’s nudity, Josephine felt one impulse, an urge return to the dressing room to change back into her clothes and leave, competing with another, a fancy to teach Brian a lesson by stripping naked herself. Instead, she remained the dutiful wife which, by way of compensation, now meant joining Marcus in the Jacuzzi. As she settled into the water — almost, but not quite, too hot for comfort — she tried to find something to say.

“Is this a nightly pleasure for you?” she asked, still too flustered by her anger with Brian and the impressive sight of Marcus’s body to come up with more than small talk. “Or something you reserve for when entertaining.”






 
Show and Tell

Marcus enjoyed how her eyes had feasted on his cock. Like a peacock with his feathers plumed, it was a mating dance of sorts and he hoped to pleasure her with it, in any manner she allowed. As he settled into the warm water, his cock was growing and throbbing at the attention.

Her body was elegant, and beautiful, Marcus barely noticed Brian. He looked at those ties, such a de minimis protection from enjoying richly of such a treasure.

“Is this a nightly pleasure for you?...Or something you reserve for when entertaining.”

He smiled, the confident smile of a well hung man. He looked at Brian and then at her. His mind still thinking of her prolonged gaze of his substantial manhood. "I do both, enjoy and entertain, ideally both together....Please don't take this the wrong way, but I couldn't help you notice me....It is okay, if you want to touch it, I know it is likely a bit of an oddity for you. I'm sure Brian would understand, just as a function of curiosity, nothing sexual of course"
He stood up in the warm water, and he was shockingly larger than before, clearly in a state of arousal, and even more clearly interested in her. The water was at his thighs, his large almost fully erect cock within arm's length.

"After all, we as humans are just another form or animal, and I find the human body beautiful and interesting, like a lion or a panther, we should be observed and enjoyed. I hate the social constraints people try to subject we humans to in the name of convention and self imposed and confining mores."
 
Last edited:
Offense



Josephine needed all her long-practiced self-control to maintain her composure when Marcus invited her to touch his penis. She fought her natural instinct to slap his face and storm back into the dressing room. Only the need to try to win him as a client for her husband kept her from doing so. Instead, just a slight quickening of breath — and her pulse pounding in her own ears — betrayed her anger at his presumption. When he finished speaking, she focused her expressionless gaze on his deep, dark eyes.

“I apologize, Mr. Washington, if there has been some misunderstanding,” she replied in a deep, even tone. “Brian and I are happily married and old-fashioned in that regard. We have no interest in... um... I suppose the word is ‘swinging.’ If our traditional ways offend you, we can leave now.”




 
“I apologize, Mr. Washington, if there has been some misunderstanding,...Brian and I are happily married and old-fashioned in that regard. We have no interest in... um... I suppose the word is ‘swinging.’ If our traditional ways offend you, we can leave now.”

While Marcus hadn’t expected her to reach out and grab his cock, he also hadn’t expected such aa prudish response, he had expected style, perhaps humor, something to politely refuse, but he had apparently hit a chord.

He reflected back to observations, first of her admiration the first night of the bartenders ass, it was not the look of a woman who left her own bedroom completely sated, even occasionally. He had also observed the duration of her glance at his impressive phallus, which at a minimum suggested curiosity, and if he was being optimistic, at the most, raw desire.

“I certainly do not want you to leave, but if I have made you uncomfortable with my simple offer, then you certainly have every right to” He sat back down laughing, “...but I believe I was clear that I was not implying anything sexual, certainly not, what did you call it, swinging?” He laughed again, a good hearty laugh, “I mean no offense Brian, as I’m sure you are a fine tax advisor, but if your wife believes I want to sleep with you....well that is a good one indeed.”

He looked at her, and he was a bit disappointed, he had thought he saw an edge, and a desire for more, that made her interesting, worthy of pursuing. However, a happily married woman, satisfied with a life of infrequent, mediocre sex was not the type of woman that interested him, could he have been so wrong?
 
"If your wife believes I want to sleep with you," Marcus growled at Brian. "Well... that is a good one indeed."

Brian forced a chuckle, but spoke in full sincerity. "That's certainly a relief. I think, however, you simply misunderstood. I know my wife. She meant no offense. I'm sure she simply meant that if you are to retain me... while social occasions like this will remain appreciated, a certain, um... professional decorum would remain appropriate."

Brian gritted his teeth behind closed lips. Of course Josephine acted correctly in rejecting Marcus's lewd offer, but he wished she had not gone so far as to mention leaving as an option. Getting Marcus's tax business would set them for life. Brian would endure almost anything to make that happen.
 
"That's certainly a relief. I think, however, you simply misunderstood. I know my wife. She meant no offense. I'm sure she simply meant that if you are to retain me... while social occasions like this will remain appreciated, a certain, um... professional decorum would remain appropriate."

"Ah, I see." Marcus motioned over to a beautiful oriental woman in a kimono that had been waiting in case her boss needed anything. He motioned something and she came over with some sort of Asian silk robe. He stepped out of the tub, careful not to expose his front again, but giving them quite the view of his sculpted backside.

"Thank you Anna Lee." as she wrapped him in the robe and he tied it closed before turning around.

"Josephine, clearly I did something to make you feel uncomfortable. Brian, I do need to have a certain comfort level with anyone that I trust with my information. I need to trust them implicitly without the slightest reservation as to their loyalty or commitment to me. If you earn my business, you will learn things that could possibly destroy me, there can't be a question in my mind."

He began to take a few steps and turned around, "Please stay here and enjoy yourselves, Anna Lee will give you a beeper and you can let her know when you would like to leave? She will also bring you drinks or whatever else you need. Please do stay and enjoy, and she will see you out. We will have to see where we go from here? You can call me in a few days after we have both had some time to reflect on this."

Marcus nodded and gave them a smile before leaving with Anna Lee. She was back in a few minutes and gave them a buzzer, 'As Mr. Marcus said, please just buzz if there is anything you need?"
 
Offended



“Please just buzz if there is anything you need,”
Marcus’s maid offered.

“No need to buzz,” Josephine replied as she climbed out of the pool. “Please just call down to the doorman to have our car brought around. We’ll be leaving as soon as we’re dressed.”

She headed straight to the changing room without looking back at her husband. Some rebellious instinct had her remove her bikini top en route, in full view of Brian and the maid.



 
Marcus watched the whole next sequence play out on closed circuit TV. The entire place was wired and he never knew when he might need the information it captured and stored in vaults no one knew how to access but him.

He watched as she removed her top, but never gave her husband the satisfaction of even a flash of her delicious tits. She had something in there, he was sure, but Fuck she tried to control it. Why exactly he did not know. Marcus did not understand the concept of fidelity, it was just arcane in his mind, almost an affront to our basic needs and instincts.

Also, why be loyal to Brian. He had all the charisma of wallpaper paste. The only comforting thing about him was his ambition. His desire for Marcus’ business made him more friend than enemy in Marcus desire to scale Mt. Josephine.

A few days had passed, Brian had tried to call, but Marcus played hard to get. Finally he sent the couple a vase of flowers, orchids. The note was to Josephine. “Upon reflection, I feel I owe you an apology. However, if Brian and I are to move forward, I need to know that we can be friends. I have lunch reservations the day after tomorrow at the upper restaurant at the Ritz. I hope you will join me Josephine, and we can bury the hatchet. Best, M”
 
Brian tipped the delivery girl from the florist and set the vase on the dining room table. He smiled broadly when he discerned the signature on the card. Then he read the note in greater detail.

I hope you will join me Josephine....

"Jo!" he yelled up the stairs. "I need you to see something!"
 
Rejuvenated



attachment.php


The next morning, Josephine lingered in her bath. She now had little doubt that Marcus Washington sought to seduce her. Normally, this would have presented no problem. She would have simply ignored his lunch invitation. Brian, however, insisted that she attend to try to salvage his opportunity to land Marcus as a client.

Josephine literally growled at that thought. She had shilled for Brian for years to enhance his client list and their income. She had to admit that she had even flirted a bit with potential clients, but always in an obviously playful way with clearly innocent intentions. Now, for the first time, Brian’s use of her charisma made her feel dirty, like a whore.

“I should have touched Marcus’s prick when he offered,” she grumbled into the hot bath water. “It would have served Brian right.”

She didn’t mean it, of course. She honored and cherished the sanctity of marriage. She had to admit, though, to some curiosity. Already so large flaccid, she wondered how big it got when erect.

The image this brought to mind instinctively impelled her hand to move between her thighs. She masturbated often, in compensation for the lackluster love life caused by Brian’s long hours and limited imagination. She sighed when she touched herself, then forced herself to pull her hand away. Orgasms left her feeling content and languid. She wanted to preserve an edge for dealing with Marcus at lunch. That thought rejuvenated her determination. She stood and snatched a towel from the shelf. She would prove to Marcus Washington she had more to offer than a pretty face.



 

Attachments

  • p0022a.jpg
    p0022a.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1
Marcus was standing next to the window just outside the Maitre D' stand at the sky deck restaurant at the Ritz. It had been a busy morning and not a particularly good one. The gaming commission was an issue as were certain financial allegations that were being suggested against him.

DB-Woodside.jpg


Marcus was aggressive and he needed good attorneys with impeccable discretion and knowledge of securities and tax laws to help him navigate the often uncharted waters which he traversed. He was five minutes early which was not uncommon for him. He also already had a key to a room up stairs if this lunch went even better than he hoped.

He wanted to understand this woman. He had already invested far more into her than he almost ever did. Today would be critical, if she was really that devoted to being a "good wife" then he guessed he would release her back to her boring as hell husband and a sex life that he could only imagine was vanilla...and who wanted vanilla, when they could enjoy deep, rich chocolate!

"Hello Josephine...I'm so glad you could make it...we are all set up with a reservation at table 1..."
 
Tradition



“Hello Josephine,” Marcus greeted her as she entered the restaurant. He had dressed casually dapper, wearing a conservative suit, but with a playfully blue and pink striped shirt and complementary paisley tie. “I’m so glad you could make it. We are all set up with a reservation at Table One.”

“Thank you, Mr. Washington,” she replied automatically. She had practiced the rest. “And please accept my apologies if I seemed rude the other night. I’m afraid you caught me a bit off guard. My husband and I are rather traditional — perhaps even old-fashioned — in our marriage.”


 
Honesty

“Thank you, Mr. Washington,...And please accept my apologies if I seemed rude the other night. I’m afraid you caught me a bit off guard. My husband and I are rather traditional — perhaps even old-fashioned — in our marriage.” She quickly stated, it sounded almost rehearsed, Marcus assumed it had taken memorization to even believe it herself.

"No harm done" he gave her his arm and escorted her to the premier table in the five star restaurant, he waved the maitre de' away and held her chair himself, his strong chest and arms brushing against her as she took her seat. "I don't believe I asked for an apology nor expected one, but I will say the one you gave me surprises me.'"

He said no more as the waiter was quickly there to take their orders for cocktails and appetizers or salads as they so chose. He had left, happy that this looked like a nice sizable bill given the selective liquors each chose. Marcus turned to Josephine, "I am not one to play games. If your apology truly reflects how you feel I am probably wasting my time beyond a nice lunch with an obviously beautiful and intelligent woman. I will be clear, absent you, I have no real interest in hiring your husband or his firm. My interest was solely predicated on your and my involvement. Brian had no issue putting you up as a shill to get him business as he knows deep down what they do is offered by a dozen similar firms in this town. Perhaps that is an old fashioned marriage. What I don't understand is what is in it for you?"

The waiter came with their drinks, Marcus was having scotch on the rocks and took a long draw of his drink. "Don't you miss what it would feel like with a man who had an imagination and kept his body in shape in a way to give you the type of workout and experience you deserve? When was the last time you were really fucked so you were out of breath and clawing at the sheets or him? Don't you miss it, doesn't your body crave it? I am not trying to judge, nor am I trying to force you, I am just trying to give you opportunity, not ruin your marriage as I am pretty sure if push came to shove you are a sacrifice he would make to earn my billings? I will say it again, I just don't understand what is in it for you and why this can't be a win-win for all?"

With that the waiter brought their salads, and it was probably time for a break. Marcus had at least been honest and he had asked her the question for the life of him he didn't understand.
 
Seeking Security, Certainty, and Safety



Marcus’s forthright approach to seduction should not had surprised Josephine, but it did. In fact, it rather shocked her. She had known previously only two types of suitors: romantically timid gentleman like her husband Brian, and the sexually aggressive bikers of her youth. She had never before encountered a man who combined the assertive masculine confidence of the latter with the respectful politesse of the former. She had no prepared or practiced response. She could only manage to respond with the first words that came to mind.

“Security,” she replied almost instantly. “Certainty... and safety. I had a troubled childhood, with an alcoholic and abusive father who left my mother, brothers, sister, and me for another woman. He spent his good income — he was a union carpenter — spent it all on her while refusing to pay his alimony and support commitments. I guess my attitude toward marriage stems from that. I would never put Brian through what happened to my mother. I love him, of course. Also, I appreciated the certainty and security I receive as his wife.”

Her mouth had gone dry, and she took a sip of water. Marcus appeared about to respond, so she quickly spoke again. “So, while I’ll confess that I’m flattered by your interest in me, Mr. Washington, perhaps my acceptance of your lunch invitation has given you the wrong impression. Perhaps it would be best... most comfortable for both of us if we simply cancel this now and I leave.”


 
You Deserve More

"Would you please stop saying you want to leave, pretty soon you are going to make me truly believe you don't enjoy my company. You can at least do me the courtesy of finishing our fine lunch here, and then if you want to never see me again, that is certainly your prerogative. You are not going to lose your blessed chastity here, unless you would like me to crawl under the table, and dine on you for a bit as the most appealing appetizer of all!"

It was an outrageous statement, and Marcus meant it as a joke, and winked at Josephine, although...if she had really wanted, he probably would have been game. He softened and took her hand. "I actually do understand a bit, I had no father, and an alcoholic mother, so the allure of safety, security and certainty is not lost on me, although I can't say I have ever experienced it myself. Josephine, may I say, and I mean this as a friend, I think you over state your position with Brian. Most men are driven by the pursuit of one if not two mistresses. One is sex, and the second is money and power."

He let that sink in a second, "I don't mean to offend, but I believe if you think about how often you have to service your own needs, and how rarely if ever you feel completely satisfied by him, you know sex is not the motivator for Brian. Frankly, he wouldn't let you be here if it was. Your husband may not be the brightest bulb on the shelf, but he knows a man like me only offers to see you alone like this, if he hopes to bed you. And again, only my guess, but he was enthusiastic as to your attendance. Josephine, your husband is willing to whore you out to satisfy his ambition. Your only security is that there is not another who might have enough interest in him to serve that need as much as you do, by willing to come and meet and, be honest, innocently seduce men like me fo rhis benefit."

Jesus Marcus was honest, but he knew men, and he knew their tell, and Brian's was as ripe and obvious as it gets. "You can ask him, but if you told him that he could have my business, mid to high seven figures annually, in exchange for you spreading your legs once or twice for me, do you really doubt the answer? Oh he would hem and haw, try to make you feel valued, maybe even guilty, but the answer would inevitably be go, fuck him....show me the money!"

He looked at her and moved a bit closer. "Josephine I don't want a whore, or a wife, I simply want to enjoy some time with a goddess. I want you to have your marriage, but under your terms with the power, safety and security you deserve. If he wants to prostitute you, be the damned highest priced one out there. Redo your marital contract, that if you service me, that you get half of what he has, if he foolishly leaves you. He shouldn't by the way, he could never do as well again."

"You were young when you signed that first prenup, you didn't know your value or the stakes, now you do. You want security, I am giving you the ammo to go get it. I want you to travel a bit with me. I want you to help me design the furnishings for my new places, and make is so when the women walk in they are so wet, that their gambling husbands have the week and fuck of their life. I need a women's touch as who knows how to really satisfy a woman better than a another woman, knows those little spots so secretly yours?"

He looked, and he had no idea whether any of this was resonating, but yes, while w"e travel, I would like the chance to bed you, and if we enjoy it as much as I believe, indulge ourselves a few more times. If we don't or specifically you don't, then you are simply my partner and it is pure business. Josephine I want to give you power, let you be what you can be...you deserve more than security, certainty and safety, you deserve to be treated like a goddess I pray to God you know you are!"
 
Last edited:
Loyalty



Josephine listened, hoping she hid her shock at how accurately Marcus described her private life. His assumption of a prenuptial agreement was the only detail he got completely wrong. She and Brian had married in college and she had worked to put her husband through law school. She knew Brian considered their marriage a true partnership but, as Marcus had recognized, not a romantic one. Brian looked at their relationship in financial terms. She had helped pay for his schooling, and she now helped him get clients, so she shared equally in the proceeds of his law practice.

Marcus had most precisely discerned the nature of their love life. She had suspected for years that Brian did not particularly crave sex as she knew so many men — and she, herself — did. He seemed to approach it more as a chore, a duty to her, or a necessary exercise whenever his own otherwise neglected libido began to distract him from business. This made her wonder if Marcus had also correctly described Brian’s attitude toward her seeing him alone for lunch today. For the first time ever, she began to doubt if Brian held marriage in the same reverence as she did. She wondered, just a bit, if Brian would object to her sleeping with Marcus if it meant gaining him as a client.

In any event, Josephine had a better idea. She would prove her fidelity to Brian and esteem for her marriage.

“I’ll accept your proposal of partnership,” she told Marcus. “Business partnership, that is, on one condition. You say you need my perspective in your next venture. You can have it, at any wage, salary, or share you chose, if — and only if — you also retain Brian as your primary tax attorney at his customary rate on his usual terms.”

She purposely did not address his inquiries about a sexual relationship, nor would she. It always helped to keep the other side in a negotiation a bit off balance.





 
Marcus listened to her, he watched her body language, and could tell he had struck a chord. That he hadn't gotten it all correct would not surprise him, it was almost impossible to be 100% accurate. However, he almost always was able to decipher someone's true desires and motivations. Brian had been a pretty easy read. A man who knew he needed his wife's assistance and valued money and career progression above any sacrifice it meant in regards to his marital relationship.

Josephine however was a bit harder. He could tell she had carnal appetites. He had seen it when she stared at the handsome young bartenders ass, he had seen it as she had stared at his large flaccid prick, he could see her wondering what it might be at full extension and girth. Yet, she had not bitten, if she was really even considering his indecent proposals she kept her cards close to her vest.

She was careful with her words, and he very much took note that she avoided speaking to his sexual desires, however it was not a no so he would see. He smiled, "I see you like to negotiate. If you want to give me a trial, and see how we are
together, I will do the same. I will not retain Brian for my full scope of work but i will use him on my newest project, my Casino on Sint Marteen. The development is nearly complete and now I want to decorate it. The tax and legal work, as well as the hotel and gaming experience, has to be flawless as it will my primary credential when my Las Vegas license comes up for final review in six months.
You can tell Brian, my fees for this will be over $1 million but he must be well versed in Carribean tax laws. If he does well here, he can get Vegas, and then everything is up for consideration. I am headed down there this weekend, and I would like you to go with me. We will have take a private jet. I will have Brian meet with my current attorney in LA this weekend and the can handle the transition of the work already underway."

Marcus looked at her, his intentions had not changed, he knew he had made her think at least. He also did want her to deliver exactly what he requested in terms of an experience woman would absolutely not be able to resist. "...Oh, I will pay you $20,000 per week, a $10k clothing allowance, plus expenses, and you will travel by private jet or first class, my assumption is it will require more of your time over the next few months, then we will see. Do we have a deal?"
 
Ridiculous




“That’s...” Josephine stopped herself before saying ridiculous. She supposed she technically had some qualification for the position. She had graduated magna cum laude with a BBA in Marketing from the elite Business School of a prestigious Ivy League university. That alone, however, given her lack of experience, did not qualify her for a million dollar salary. On the other hand, only a fool would turn down such an opportunity. Having made that determination and regained her composure in no more than a second, she concluded. “... acceptable.”


 
Marcus couldn't stop himself from laughing as she tried, unsuccessfully to hide her enthusiasm. "Trust me, I don't throw my money away, you will earn every penny, and if you are as good as I hope, this could be a career worthy of your talents, but I guess we will see if you are as good as i imagine?"

"So, meet me, or I can have my car sent, to have you at the private air field at 5 PM tomorrow. We should land a bit after midnight in Marteen. Bring clothes for the warm weather, but we will have more formal dinners on Friday and Saturday nights where cock tail attire will be expected. I will have dinner and snacks on the plane, you can tell Brian that you will be back mid to late afternoon Sunday. Any questions?" He paid the check and took a final look into her eyes..."I believe you will find you enjoy this more than you imagined possible." He got up and helped her from her chair.
 
Excitement




Josephine noticed that her fingers still trembled as she removed the simple dress she had worn to her lunch with Marcus. She could not remember the last time she felt so excited. It shocked her when she realized this manifested in more than her shaky hands, but now in her fervid loins and dampening womanhood. She had found Marcus’s desire for her body merely flattering, but rather commonplace. Now, however, he sincerely wanted to employ her intelligence and talent. That turned her on.

She had resisted the urge to masturbate earlier in the bath. Still in her underwear, she laid down on the bed, thinking to remedy that deprivation. Almost immediately, however, she changed her mind.

attachment.php


She could not stop thinking about working with Marcus, and did not like where such thoughts might lead in the throes of self-induced ecstacy. She had a better idea. She would save this passion for Brian when he got home.


 

Attachments

  • p0027a.jpg
    p0027a.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 2
Brian came home from a grueling ten and a half hour day at the office. He found Josephine's new Audi Q8 in the garage as he pulled in, indicating she was home. The house, however, seemed rather quiet. Perhaps she had gone to bed early. He smiled at the prospect of a relaxing evening in his den, watching some mindless television while sipping a generous amount of Jack Daniel's.
 
Exhilaration




Josephine passed the time waiting for Brian to get home from the office by rereading parts of one of her Marketing Design text books. She found returning to her professional studies after all these years more exhilarating than any erotic romance novel. She smiled when she heard Brian coming up the stairs. When he entered their master suite, he found her still in just lacy underwear. She arched her back in inviting sensuality.

attachment.php


“I have some exciting news,” she purred. “And I’m in mood to share my excitement with you.”


 

Attachments

  • p0028a.jpg
    p0028a.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
"I'm in mood to share my excitement with you," Josephine suggested from their bed, where she lay in nothing but lacy underwear.

She still had a great body at thirty-eight, and the effervescence of her exhilaration made her all the more alluring. Brian's manhood stirred in his slacks as he dropped his suit coat into a chair, loosened his tie, and smiled. "What's the big news?"
 
Big News




“What’s the big news?” Brian asked.

Josephine appreciated his lascivious grin as he noticeably admired her fit body. Her skin tingled and loins ached with excitement.

“Marcus Washington offered me a job as a style consultant,” she replied gleefully. “With a seven figure salary!”


 
As a full partner in a large, prestigious, and highly regarded law firm, Brian now routinely had annual incomes in the high six figures. He had broken the million dollar mark only twice, however, both in recent years. Nonetheless, the fact that Josephine had so readily hit this threshold didn't really bother him.

Instead, the sudden reminder that his wife had shared lunch with Marcus that day made him frown. He trusted Josephine, of course. He just wondered how she now viewed him. As someone himself worth millions, Marcus's billionaire status did not bother Brian much. Instead, he dreaded any comparison she might make between his physique and what she saw of Marcus's muscular body, not to mention his remarkably large penis that Marcus had so audaciously invited her to touch. Given that last fact, Brian's first reaction to Josephine's news came automatically.

"It sounds like he'll pay any price for the chance to get you in the sack."
 
Back
Top