The Client

Taking Command

Marcus was truly a self made man. Born in the projects, however, for what his non existent father lacked in any type of parental support, he provided in genetics. Marcus had a strong broad back, and thighs that had the power and speed to make a stallion jealous. But none of that compared to the chip on his shoulder, and an insatiable need to be great, with the guts of a riverboat gambler that had nothing to lose.

Football was his ticket, he used it to get an education and build a network, and he used those to become a multi, multi millionaire. He tested limits, lived on the brink of illegality, and amassed power. So here, with a woman he desired, chased, and finally caught, he heard the pleading between the words, ‘don’t ask me Marcus, show me, make me the woman I was born to be.’

Her eyes said as much as her words, “Then come here, and I will, and you will know not only what you have missed, but what you now have!” He reached down and grabbed her toned calves, yanking her toward him and flipping her onto her stomach. “You better grip the sheets, and don’t worry about ripping them...”

Her weight on her elbows, he slid his strong hands under her thighs, and then curled her up, just like he used to curl 125 lb dumbbells. Lifting her off the bed, he spread her legs, as he brought her ass and pussy to his waiting mouth like his beloved sweet corn. He assumed this was virgin territory for this incredible woman as he kissed her pussy and tongued her taint. Kissing and licking he eyed her soft pink pucker, before he hardened his tongue and began rimming, licking the forbidden entrance to her tightest hole. Slathering her in saliva, he pressed his pointy tongue inside, and began fucking and lubing her sweet rosebud.

Grabbing and taking, he ate her over and over, using his fingers to simultaneously tease her clit. He enjoyed her reaction and felt her body readying itself..so as he sat her back down on her knees, he spit into his hand and coated his cock. He was big, and knew his cock needed to be every bit as lubricated as her asshole. What was it about taking a gorgeous woman’s ass that was s primal and so alluring. His head and shaft glistened as he aligned himself, then grabbing her hips, he pressed his head in, entering, he felt her ring hold him, resist, and then relax. It was then he took her completely. Slowly but steadily pushing all the way in, letting her absorb and adjust. One hand stayed on her hip, the other reached around and found her swollen clit...now they were ready, and then they began...oh Fuck! How they began!!!!

Last edited:
Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

At first, only Marcus’s strength surprised Josephine. Her husband Brian, while not a wimp — at least not physically, Marcus had proven him so in terms of character — had a more intellectual bend. He could never have lifted and manipulated her long body as Marcus did so easily.

Marcus, however, merely matched Brian’s skill in cunnilingus, at which the latter had significant practice. Unable to make Josephine come through coitus, Brian compensated every time they made love by eating her to orgasm. He had never, though, tongued her anus.

Josephine gasped as much from shock as pleasure when Marcus did. While aware that many women (and men) took pleasure there, she had never explored it, even when masturbating. She had not expected the unique and exciting sensations she now discovered when Marcus penetrated her there with his tongue.

She had already from their earlier whispers known Marcus planned to eventually bugger her. She’d expected him to produce Vaseline or other lubricant at some point. She greeted the realization that he planned to use only his saliva with mixed emotions. While it seemed more natural, which she liked, she questioned it efficacy. While she did not fear pain, she sincerely hoped to enjoy the experience.

She need not have worried. Marcus clearly knew what to do. The diffuse pain remained in the background, overwhelmed by the unconventional feelings, both physical and emotional, as his large erection filled her nether void.

The biggest surprise came when he then rubbed her clitoris in rhythm with his thrusts. She immediately climaxed, screaming with ecstasy as she pulled the bedclothes into a bundle beneath her. This, however, did not make the anal sex too intense, but rather enhanced its already incisive pleasure. Josephine discovered then, to her amazement, that she had become multi-orgasmic, coming in rapid succession more times than she could count, with raucous screams and vulgar shouts, as Marcus continued to pound into her bottom.

Better than imagined!

Marcus was a man not inclined to avoid the most hedonistic of pleasure. And if he were honest with himself, part of the appeal of Josephine had been her uttter devotion to Brian, seemingly unmoved by his most forward, and in his mind, seductive of advances. Yet somehow, this was an instance that broke the rules of the game he so loved.

For as challenging as the hunt and chase had been for this woman’s affection, the feast itself, fully indulging in the hard earned reward was even better. As Marcus impaled, and now relentlessly pounded her most reticent of openings, her most tender and virgin of flesh, he was having the hottest and most passionate sex of his roguish life!

His fingers were drenched in her juices, but her body was relentless, having reached one plateau, only to hungrily, and accompanied with the most erotic and intense of vulgarity. Marcus was on fire, and her words, screams, and the way her orgasms milked his massive cock, was perfection. “My God you were worth the wait!” he bellowed, as he joined their symphony of exploitive, praising the actions and performance of the other, but always demanding, no commanding, more, more, more!

It was a good thing the entire wing was consumed by only their suites, as their cries of passion, rang out. “Fuck, FUCK, this is incredible” he roared, as after her umpteenth orgasm, she drove him over the edge, and muscles tensed, back arch, and in a primal scream, he came, and came, and came! The adrenaline, the fire, the pure ecstasy she invoked was incredible. Sex with Josephine was heroine, and he was instantly addicted.

He pulled out, and gave her perfect derrière a small slap, as he watched his seed start to pour out. He walked over to where she was still on all fours. He smiled wickedly down on the insatiable vixen, “In every way I wish...then clean me, enjoy your juices, and prepare me, for next a you will ride this black stallion!”

Nice and Tidy

attachment.php

Josephine gave less than a passing thought to Marcus’s now softening but still huge penis’s recent insertion in her anus when he told her to clean it. Not only had she decided — for this night, at least — to give herself utterly to him, it bore no sign of corruption. Rather, it glistened cleanly in the room’s full but soft lighting.

Indeed, his promise of what would come next, after she restored it to full erection, brought her eagerly to her knees in front of him. Despite her recent string of intense orgasms, she moaned with lust as the sensation of his semen leaking through her anus stimulated renewed desire. Reaching around, she took his buttocks firmly in her hands, then sucked the head of his organ into her mouth, extending her tongue to start licking it clean.

Attachments

• p0065a.jpg
    p0065a.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 4
Despite his command, he was enjoying Josephine's pleasure every bit as much as his own. Convincing Josephine had been very challenging, but since she had given in and succumbed, she was now clearly all in. He had no intention to mistreat her, only to push her boundaries, and let her experience all she could be. He knew his cock was nice and clean, other than being lathered in his cum and the juices from her orgasm.

Nonetheless, he knew this was all a new adventure and he enjoyed as she took on new taboos and conquered them with ease. What a woman Josephine was, she was worthy of him, and in all humility, he was worthy of her. Her soft pink lips were latched on his ebony member, such a delicious, and he felt her tongue tickle his massive shaft and twirl his hardening tip.

He moaned, "My God Josephine, who knew you would possibly be this good, you ae an incredible lover, I hope you know that. I don't ever remember enjoying any woman this much." He held her head and thrusted a bit, enjoying her oral skills, fucking her mouth and once again feeling his body ready to perform and please her. A few more subtle thrusts and he slid out, his cock making a popping size as she fully released it.

"Thank you, I am ready, remember I am a stallion, it is impossible to ride me too hard...kick me, claw me, let your body have anything it wants..." He helped her up and sat down on the bed, positioning her so she straddled his muscular torso. He took her cheeks in his hands and did a sit up, kissing her passionately. He felt his erect cock twitching against the small of her back. "Fill yourself Josephine, become one with me...use my body....as I intend to use yours! With that he lifted her up by the waist and brought her down, impaling her married pussy, on his big, black cock....

Watch Her Language

“FUCK
yes!”

Josephine shouted, her voice breaking with intense sudden pleasure as she slid straight down Marcus’s long, thick shaft. In high school, spending her time with what her mother dismissively described as “that gang of losers” or, more succinctly, “the wrong crowd,” Josephine had spoken with frequent and deliberately shocking obscenities. She even included them in her assigned creative writing, prompting her Junior year English teacher to tell her in exasperation: “This poem is brilliant! Too bad I can’t share it with the class or display it anywhere.”

She had decided, and quickly succeeded, to break that habit in college. Just as she dressed to hide the tattoos she’d illegally acquired in high school, she suppressed her natural forms of emphasis and quickly adopted the dialectical expectations of an intellectual and proper lady. Her husband Brian had heard her swear only a handful of times during their years together, always in extreme circumstances like the time she tore the nail off her big toe stubbing it directly into the space under an open door. She certainly never swore when she and Brian made love, knowing he appreciated her “ladylike delicacy,” even in passion.

Decades of frustration — first from wondering what she missed by remaining a high school virgin among a group of morally loose and descriptively talkative girlfriends, now from realizing what she had squandered through years of boring matrimony and vanilla sex with Brian — boiled over in the heat of her concupiscence. It manifested as a look of something like anger on her face. She sank her fingers into Marcus’s shoulders as she positioned herself for deepest penetration.

“Oh... my fucking God!” She moaned loudly as she began aggressively thrusting her hips, feeling Marcus’s huge organ filling her entirely. With each thrust, the tip of his erection brushed her cervix, sending a stinging shock up her spine. This acute stimulus only intensified the feeling of ecstacy originating in her vagina, accumulating in her loins, and tingling across her skin. With each jab, she grunted like a rutting animal. She stared intensely into Marcus’s eyes and her grunts turned into speech as she paced her movement to allow one or two words between each thrust.

“Tonight... Marcus... I’m your... mother... fucking... whore.... A slut! Use me... any... way... every... dirty... foul... way... you can... think of.... Fucking... think of... me... not... as a... fucking... lady... not a... mother... fucking... colleague.... I’m just... a slut... just some... easy pussy... some free... cunt.... C’mon... you... motherfucker... treat... me... like... I... fucking... deserve.... Treat me... like the... cock... sucking... bitch... that... I am... for... making... you... fucking... wait... to fuck... me!”

Last edited:
A Perfect Coupling

She was visually spectacular as she opened and oh so willingly impaled herself on his massive ebony spear. “FUCK yes!” And so it began! Marcus knew there was so much more woman inside than she had dared show, her desires suppressed to please a man who had some ill conceived, provincial attitudes on what a woman could be.

Marcus held no such beliefs, quite the opposite, he wanted unbridled passion, he wanted a woman to speak straight from her cunt, letting him know not just what she needed, but how much he was pleasing her. And on all counts, Josephine exceeded his wildest expectation. “Oh... my fucking God!” He responded, flexing his legs, arching his back and driving his big black phallus deep and hard, up inside of her. Her slick walls gripped his length and up he drove, his blood boiling in passion, his cock so hard it ached...so good! "Let me hear it Josephine, I don't want a lady...be my whore...and me your stud!"

And then she let loose with the most erotic and incredible stream of filthy talk which took them both to a new plain! “Tonight... Marcus... I’m your... mother... fucking... whore.... A slut! Use me... any... way... every... dirty... foul... way... you can... think of.... Fucking... think of... me... not... as a... fucking... lady... not a... mother... fucking... colleague.... I’m just... a slut... just some... easy pussy... some free... cunt.... C’mon... you... motherfucker... treat... me... like... I... fucking... deserve.... Treat me... like the... cock... sucking... bitch... that... I am... for... making... you... fucking... wait... to fuck... me!”

He looked up into her eyes with pure fire, how far could they take it, how many boundaries could they push...he wanted her like he had never wanted...she just might be the perfect woman...and better lover ...the consummate lady in public, whore in bed! He reached up and slapped her face, bucking his body up with the most powerful thrust he could make. He was a stallion, bucking like he had never felt a saddle, giving his rider the ride of her life! Both hands gripped her face still reacting to his slap and pulled her down driving his tongue into her mouth his strong hands holding her, feeling his hunger.

He broke the kiss but held her, driving up over and over, talking between each massive thurst as her body bucked up and down, "You made me wait...was it worth it...now you are my bitch...how does this big black cock feel...can you ever be satisfied by anything else." Slapping her face, kissing and fucking, his body felt so alive, so electric....her cunt sliding up and down, his prick throbbing...her body taking...his giving!"

He grabbed her ass and swung his legs, keeping her impaled on him, "Wrap around me whore...you want it hard...you want it nasty...how long have you dreamed of this Josephine...how does it feel to finally have a real man again...I am gonna stretch you baby...no other man is going to be able to make you feel this...certainly not your husband's vanilla dick"

He had swung and using his incredibly strong core launched himself up holding her, his stake 9 to 10 inches up, thick and deep and pounding inside of her. He gripped her ass with his large strong hands and his big cock! As he stepped forward and slammed her back against the wall..."You are a whore...a dirty bitch who loves and needs a hard cock...you deserve it baby...I need a whore..." Driving, pounding slamming as if he was trying to driver her body permanently into the wall that they were crashing into...Drive, drive, his legs tensed his body hard, his cock harder..."You are the best...nastiest slut...god its perfect...fuck me whore...show me how much you love this big black cock!"

Quid Pro Quo

Josephine grunted like an animal when Marcus slammed her against the wall, as much from the bolt of pleasure that shot trough her loins as from the air the smash drove from her lungs. She began panting like a bitch in heat as he growled vulgarities into her ear.

“Fuck me whore,” he snarled. “Show me how much you love this big black cock!”

With the wall for leverage, she began rocking her hips rapidly, quickly matching the rhythm of her thrusts to those of his lunging, huge erection. Each time she pulled back, she plunged her hips, causing the distinct ridge of its head to ripple across her G-spot. This created an urgent need for orgasm.

“If you’re so fucking good,” she moaned desperately. “You’ll make me come again.... Make me come now... and I’ll do any dirty... fucking thing you ask after....”

As you request....

They were good together, really fucking good. Marcus had had many women, all shapes and sizes, but Josephine was different, so many facets, suc richness of taste, texture and bouquet, she was a masterpiece that he could get lost in exploring. What a waste her marriage to Brian was, in fact he wasn't sure she should be married at all. He wanted to enjoy her, own her, but she was a sexual beast who he should encourage to run free...eat at his house when his flavor suited her, but indulge however her hungry cunt desired to be served that day.

But today and hopefully for a while, he was the bronco she was busting, and with her legs wrapped around him, and his muscular body pounding her into the wall, she drove her spurs into his slats, “If you’re so fucking good,” she moaned desperately. “You’ll make me come again.... Make me come now... and I’ll do any dirty... fucking thing you ask after....”

He saw in her eyes how good it felt, how his spear pleased her, how her body relished being taken. He threw his head back in laughter, firing his big, hard cock in once again, arching his back for maximum penetration as he bottomed out within her, "Jesus what have I done, you really are an insatiable bitch with the greediest little cunt....you want to push the envelope...." Pound, pound, his cock took her, her body shook and the walls echoed with the banging of their passion...her pussy gripped him and he teased and tantalized her g-spot as it finally was being served with a prick worthy of its access, "take it Josephone, yes I am that good, and yes you can be a dirty whore, I love it...I want your body to feast on me, enjoy this cock like it was made to fuck you!"

Each of their phones buzzed, but they took no notice, they wouldn't for hours, they were early in a decathalon of decadence, and there were some incredible events to cum...but for now he pounded her and waited for her pussy to respond with what they both wanted!

Dambusters

As she thrust wildly against Marcus, Josephine heard the distinctive tone from her phone indicating her husband Brian now called. She immediately realized with surprisingly little surprise that she did not care, felt no guilt, and instantly understood why not. Neither his physique nor his temperament would ever allow Brian to take her as Marcus took her now, tossing her body about and using it however he pleased. That’s how she wanted it and, as Marcus had repeatedly argued, Brian would never give her what she needed from a man.

As he took her now, Marcus laughed from a combination of obvious carnal delight and explicit amusement at the desperate lust he had finally goaded her to let loose. The realization that she felt no regret or shame about cheating on Brian opened a floodgate of her own emotions. Josephine laughed and cried and giggled and screamed as a long and violent orgasm shook her entire body.

Marcus couldn't help but smile as he heard her phone pinging and her not caring at all. He could imagine Brian frantically dialing, his imagination running wild in contemplation of what might be happening and why his beloved wife was otherwise engaged. Marcus knew that the reality was far worse than Brian's worst nightmare. His wife was a sexual animal being awoken from a marriage vow induced hibernation and with the genie now out of the bottle, there was no going back.

Marcus held no delusions she was in love with him, she might be, if not now, someday, he might feel the same, but this was about want and desire, supreme physical fulfillment, they had both found something long sought, and let her eventually go home to her husband, Marcus had left his mark in her loins clamined them, as she had his cock, and they would search this out again and again, the attraction and appeal was just too strong.

"FUUUCCCCKKK!!!" He screamed, "You are so fucking good...a gorgeous, incomparable, and magnificent, whore!" He meant that as a complement, feeling her body spasm and her juices bathe him. It was like a whip to the hindquarters of a thoroughbred racehorse, it only pushed him harder, driving his cock deep and faster...he was lathered, loving it and ready to explode..."Milk me Josephine...work that magical cunt...and claim my seed!" Her next orgasam would be shared with his, as he felt his load building to a boil!

Grabbing Hold

“Milk me, Josephine,” Marcus snarled loudly in her ear. “Work that magical cunt and claim my seed!”

Dirty talk did not usually excite Josephine, and often offended her. Tonight, however, in the context of her impassioned adultery, it added to the debauched excitement that drove her continued sexual frenzy.

As for his demand, she would later try true
pompoir with him. For now, however, they both remained too frantic in their lust for that sublime act. Instead, she simply thrust her hips solidly against his and contracted her pelvic floor muscles as tightly as she could, then pulled back very slowly. Just before she lost her grip on the head of his penis, she thrust again, repeating this process many times.

He flexed his muscular chest and moaned as she gripped and worked him! It was not the first time he had uttered the desire to be milked and gripped, but it was the first time he had a woman capable of servicing his request. That was the final straw, this woman was the lover he had always wanted, and no matter wha her future was with her husband, they would have a future as lovers. He was quite confident her sexual gratification from him was as strong as his with her!

Gripping her hips he rode her, slamming her against the wall as the thousands of squats provide the launching pad for his cock to fire deep and hard into her. She felt so good, so tight, he could have easily cum, but he probably only had one more in him, and so he rode this and waited for her to cum.

She had said it, tonight she was his whore, his slut, he could fuck her any way he wanted. He had already stretched her tight married pussy, tested her and pleased her, filled her and let her enjoy a ferocity that Brian simply did not possess. But he had already christened her insatiable pussy. "...I’ll do any dirty... fucking thing you ask after....”
"Cum to me whore....cum on this big black dick...scream like my owned bitch.....for next I want that ass to enjoy this big cock!"

Change of Pace

At his command that she climax, Josephine stopped worrying about Marcus’s pleasure and focused on her own.

“So you want me to come hard for you, Babe?” she growled in his ear. She immediately wrapped her legs more securely around his waist and crooked her left elbow tightly behind his neck. Now her weight almost entirely hung upon him with little pressure against the wall. This allowed her to tilt her hips to an angle that kept his penis head in contact with her G-spot and freed her right hand to slip down between their bellies so she could rub her own clitoris. “Stand still and let me fuck you `til I come.”

Her hips rocked only an inch or so, but very rapidly as she began rubbing her clitoris, already slick with their combined juices. She raised her voice as she knew he wanted. “Oh! Yes, Baby! I’m gonna come so hard for you!”

He wanted her to be selfish, demanding, hedonistic, as nothing made him happier an a gorgeous woman fully relishing his magnificent big, black cock. “So you want me to come hard for you, Babe?” He felt her legs squeeze him her arms wrap around his neck. She was almost weightless, and his hand cupped her ass only to give her support as she rode him. He only growled, "Yesss, Fuck Me, cum to me, like your body has wanted and craved!" She moved into the position she needed, her back barely grazing the wall. Her pussy was tight and the way her body used the ridge of his cock felt incredible.

She was a bitch in heat, as her and slid down her sculpted tummy, and her fingertips found her clit. “Stand still and let me fuck you `til I come.” She began moving very quickly, keeping her body at just the right angle. She knew what she needed from him, and he was more than happy and equipped to get the job done! "How do you like it...look down....my big black cock, your pink, wet, needy pussy....use me baby....let Marcus give you what your husband never will!"

He let her take control, use his hardness for her needs, but it was getting him off too. The more she moved, the rosier her chest got, the more razor like her nipples, the faster and more frenetic her pass, the more she worked her clit. "Oh Fuck Baby....Fuck yes....Christ you are spectacular...Does Brian really understand what a world class fuck you are....ride me baby, fuck me hard!" He was trying not to move, but he was ready to explode too! Fill her sweet pink pussy with his hot creamy cum!

Back