The Client

Marcus had met Inga, the blonde at the premier of her new movie. It was a new Bourne flick that he had a stake in, and she had a bit, but gratuitously sexy, part. Her girlfriend Gretchen had made it clear she wanted to join them if they were going to take Marcus yacht out for a midnight sail. Marcus always enjoyed two women at a time and the blonde/brunette buffet might get his mind off his frustrations in not having made more headway with Josephine. These women were toys, he longed for a woman who challenged him, but they were also delicious and would help him work off some pent up needs...

depositphotos_198687028-stock-photo-fashion-outdoor-photo-two-beautiful.jpg


Zem2APy1RjuhOOqQ5dGv_Sailing-Yacht-A-with-all-sails-aloft-1280x720.jpg


They had just boarded the yacht when Marcus phone rang, there was an issue with getting some of his investors monies to Marteen. The beauty of a holding in the Caribbean, was he didn't have to worry about those pesky US anti money laundering laws. His investors knew to deposit monies in either the Cayman's or Swiss accounts, and then route them through the other, before landing in the Caribbean for him to deploy.

Admittedly some of his investor's, from Columbia and Iran, sources of monies was likely questionable, but these were questions Marcus didn't ask. He expected his attorneys to keep him clean and the trail of the money to be undetectable. This was a small amount, but a good test of both Brian's skill and discretion. He texted his new attorney for this project..."Brian, I need this handled now, interpol is keeping almost $10 million of my funds from being deposited in the Bank at San Marteen, any issues with you taking care of this?"

He wouldn't launch until he had resolution but that was no reason the party couldn't start. He expected he would still hear from Brian tonight. "Ladies..sorry for the delay, shall we go have some fun?" And that they did, everyone enjoyed a helluva a ride...and the boat never left the harbor.
 
The Biggest Turn Off




“Marcus Washington offered me a job as a style consultant,” Josephine excitedly told her husband. “With a seven figure salary!”

Brian grunted and replied dismissively. “It sounds like he’ll pay any price for the chance to get you in the sack.”

He might as well have dumped a bucket of ice water on her. Originally
on her back in a suggestive position, she rolled over onto her stomach, bringing her legs tightly together, and covering the suggestion of nipple showing through her lacy bra with her left forearm.

attachment.php


She tugged at her hair with her free hand, a nervous habit when her emotions ran high.

That’s what you think of my abilities?” she growled, her voice cracking slightly.



 

Attachments

  • p0030a.jpg
    p0030a.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 2
Brian regretted his words as soon as they left his mouth.

"I... I mean..." he stammered desperately. "You have your degree, but... You've done nothing but our own home since college.... He wouldn't know... wouldn't have seen...."

He knew nothing he could say would soothe her anger. He felt relief when his phone chimed. He glanced at the text and snorted. "Speak of the Devil.... Marcus just offered me with a case.... I need to go back to the office."

He turned and made his escape.
 
Strike one?

Not that Marcus wasn’t enjoying himself, as he most certainly was, but it was a rare instance that he put carnal pleasure too far ahead of his business interests. $10 million being delayed, was enough to get him interested.

He considered this a relatively trivial matter, and was surprised he hadn’t heard from Brian within a few hours with an all clear. The fact it was now sunrise, was a bit disconcerting. Not so much for the issue, but the competence of his new outside counsel.

He rolled the girls off of him, and went and made coffee. He checked his emails, nothing from Brian and the funds had not arrived. He would meet Josephine in less than ten hours, he could only hope her husband would have proven his worth by then.
 
"Alright," Mary Thomas, the senior associate Brian had called in that morning to assist with the Marcus Washington transactions, announced as she stepped into Brian's office. "It's done."

Brian glanced at the time in the lower right hand corner of his computer screen: 8:47 am EDT. It had taken longer than he would have liked, but given what citizens of the Caribbean nations involved considered "bankers' hours," they had still completed the transfer earlier in the day than most clients would expect.

"Good work, Mary," Brian told her. "Please email Mr. Washington with the particulars, then have Brenda set up the actual file. Tell her to bill it at our rack rate."

He watched the young woman as she left, admiring the pert bottom under her gray pinstriped skirt. A pretty blonde with a nice figure and brilliant mind, he had a bit of an office crush on her. Not that he would ever act upon it, but he enjoyed the fantasy as much as the view.

Picking up his phone, he texted Marcus.

Transaction complete.

Expect shortly a detailed email from my associate.

Thank you for the business.

He wondered if he should also thank him for giving Josephine a job, but did not know how to word it, so desisted. He had to focus on other matters, anyway. He had a full schedule today despite not having slept all night.
 
Last Lazy Day




Josephine woke up and could tell by the angle and tone of the sunlight that she had slept late. Upset at Brian but excited about her new job, it had taken Josephine a long while to fall asleep the night before. She picked up her phone and checked the time: 11:58 am.

Brian had neither texted nor called. She hoped he had done well on whatever work Marcus had sent him. She actually assumed he had. While not much of a husband, by all accounts Brian excelled as a financial and tax attorney. That’s how he provided the security she had always sought from her spouse.

She had five hours until she had to meet Marcus. She could take her time. She got out of bed and, without bothering to dress, went downstairs to brew some tea.


 
Marcus had slept very little but he rarely did. He wasn't sure if he just lived on the near constant adrenaline that coursed through his veins or if he was just trying to cheat his creator by packing as much into every day as was humanly possible.

It was 4:47 Pacific time when he finally got confirmation from Brian's associate.
A bit later than he would have expected, but probably as fast as you could if you followed appropriate protocols. Marcus wasn't necessarily a fan of following proper protocols as much as he was of problems going away fast. Therein lay his concern of Brian, did he have it in him to do what needed to be done if required? Time would tell but he had passed his first test with a solid C.

He sent a text. He would have his personally concierge and tailor show up at Josephine's home a bit after noon. They were instructed to bring gowns and sexy casual wear in several sizes, all top designer originals, the only order, "Give the lady whatever she wants!"

It was 12:15 when they knocked at her door...they waited for the woman their boss was trying to impress, their message, "Marcus greatly looks forward to seeing you Mrs. Godfrey, we were told to take care of whatever you might need." He told them to dare not refer to her as Josephine, unless, of course, she encouraged them to do so.
 
Paper Doll




Josephine had just reached the top of the stairs with her cup of tea when the doorbell rang. She dismissed it at first as UPS just dropping something off on the stoop. She did most of her shopping online. A second chime thirty seconds later suggested she had an actual visitor.

She set her tea on her dresser and picked up her phone, keying the appropriate app. The image from the doorbell camera showed two men, one holding several clothes hangers with vinyl cases hiding what they held. Both wore suits.

“Yes?” she said into the phone. “How may I help you?”

“Actually, Mrs. Godfrey, we’re here to help you,” the man carrying nothing replied. “Marcus Washington sent us with his regards.”

Donning a big terrycloth robe, she headed downstairs and opened the front door. Beyond the two men, she saw a black stretch limousine parked in her driveway, it’s uniformed chauffeur wiping some invisible smudge off the front left fender.

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Godfrey,” the same man as before spoke. “I am Henry Norris, Mr. Washington’s personal assistant. This is George Eitel, Mr. Washington’s favorite tailor. We’re here because Mr. Washington greatly looks forward to seeing you, and we were told to take care of whatever you might need.”

Josephine snorted and scowled a bit. So Marcus wanted to dress her up like his own little doll! Her outrage quickly subsided when she remembered the salary he had promised. Short of anything lewd or humiliating, for that kind of money, he could have her dress however he wanted. Besides, she really wanted to see what clothes Mr. Eitel had brought.

She smiled. “Okay.... Let’s see what you’ve got.”

She spent a couple of enjoyable hours trying on different outfits. Once she had decided on one, she went upstairs to shower, then fix her hair and makeup while Mr. Eitel made a few adjustment to its lines and Mr. Norris left to buy some appropriate shoes. By four o’clock, she stood admiring herself in her bathroom mirror.

attachment.php


She thought the outfit and hairstyle presented the perfect image of an artistic professional. Five minutes later, she joined Mr. Norris and Mr. Eitel in the back of the limousine, heading for the airport.


 

Attachments

  • p0032a.jpg
    p0032a.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1
Traveling First Class

As Marcus was packing the weather had turned stormy, ominous thunderstorms and heavy rain. He called his pilot who assured him it was only a brief storm and they would be fine. As he was driven in his care he looked out the window and saw the old and trusted pilot was correct as the sun was breaking clear. The car drove him right up to the spot where his Cessna Citation was parked and waiting for him, his crew already on board, but Josephine's limo was still in transit.

CitationX-Ext-JS-1200x600.jpg


He shook Captain David Roger's hand, David had worked for Marcus for the past 5 years since retiring from British Airways. He was excellent, overkill for this type of assignment, but Marcus like to feel confident. The Stewardess, Jasmine, was beautiful and had worked long enough for Marcus that she knew how to make him happy and when he wanted his buttons pushed and when she was there merely to serve and pamper his guests.

He boarded and took a seat, Jasmine was putting together a tray of initial treats she had arranged. Jasmine was excellent at what she did, and no detail would go unattended. The bar was stocked with anything Josephine might want. The dinner choices tonight were lobster, steak or a ceasar salad with either of the proteins being served as main courses or salmon to accompany as desire. A spinach and cheese souffle, and for desert gelato and fresh strawberries.

14381721.jpg


Marcus looked around and smiled, he wanted Josephine to be impressed and to enjoy and soon expect to live this way. It wasn't long before he saw the limo he had sent pull up. Josephine was the first to enter the plane and Marcus stood up, "Good evening Josephine, I hope my friends here took care of you today...I must say, you look stunning!"
 
Down to Business




“I must say, you look stunning!” Marcus greeted her.

“Mr. Eitel deserves most of the credit for that,” Josephine replied politely. She did her best not to gawk at the understated but very apparent luxury of Marcus’s private jet. Although she grew up dirt poor, Josephine had grown accustomed as Brian’s wife to the ordinary trappings of wealth. Marcus, however, possessed extraordinary wealth.

She had already decided during the ride to the airport that — for a variety of reasons — she must remain businesslike at all times on this trip. She set her new leather portfolio on the inlaid mahogany coffee table and extended her right hand toward Marcus. “I’m looking forward to getting to work.”


 
The Adventure Begins...

“Mr. Eitel deserves most of the credit for that,” Marcus looked at Josephine and nodded and then he looked at his long time tailor and friend. "Thank you George, but I had no doubt you would find some creations that pleased our new employee." He watched Josephine, watched how hard she worked to stay professional and smiled as she offered her hand. He considered kissing it, if only to enjoy her response, but instead shook it and kept his eyes on hers as she spoke, “I’m looking forward to getting to work.”

Marcus released Josephine's hand and turned to Jasmine, "Jasmine, let me introduce you to Josephine Godfrey, she is likely to be traveling with me quite a bit at least over the next several months. Would you please get Josephine anything she might like, and I will take a Tanqueray and tonic, with a twist of lime. Other than dinner we will likely be going through some things on the flight, so we won't need any special assistance."

Marcus saw the disappointed look on her face as Jasmine, enjoyed the entertaining part of her job. However, she and the captain would be spending the night, and perhaps they might 'get a drink' later.

Turning back to Josephine, "I am looking forward to it too, but the ascent to 60,000 feet happens pretty quickly, so why don't we get comfortable and get down to business once we are at altitude." Truth be told, flying made Marcus a bit uncomfortable, it was the lack of control should something go wrong that he never quite go over. He was used to being in control always. He never mentioned the work he had Brian's firm do for him over night. He intended to keep those dealing completely separate from what he did with Josephine.

Soon they were at the high altitude that allowed the private jet to fly so quickly and smoothly. If the cabin ever lost pressure, they would be dead before they could get to a suitable level. All that flew private jets understood this, but it made it no less unsettling. He went to the closet and pulled out large storyboards of the resort/casino he was building.

He looked at her as he spread the architecture prints and the initial mock up of teh proposed facade. "This is Paradis. I want it to be a magical place that allows people to test their limits and inhibitions, physically, mentally and sexually. I intend to cater to high end risk takers, and I want the experience to be decadent. Every room will be a suite, the minimum going for $300 per night off season. The four 5,000 square feet five bedroom penthouse suites will go for $10,000 per night off season, $20,000 in season. Josephine, we will be catering to some of the world's wealthiest and most powerful people. They are used to the best, and even having said that, I want them to be impressed. I want the environment to be sexually charged. Overly charged libidos make people do stupid things and take stupid chances. I need your help in designing all aspects of this experience!"

 
Inspired




“The last days of Pompeii,” Josephine replied immediately. The answer came to her so quickly and seemed so obvious, she feared she had missed something. Having already spoken it aloud, however, she continued with all the confidence she could muster, beginning by repeating her answer more vigorously. “The Last Days of Pompeii... Roman decadence coupled with the abandon that accompanies impending death. Are you committed to the name ‘Paradis,’ or is that just a working name? It seems a bit trite. We need something that suggests the glory — and the exorbitantly debauched self-indulgence — of the Roman aristocracy. How about ‘Saturnalia’?”

Josephine spoke articulately but quickly. Her self-assurance building, she continued before Marcus could react.

“I’d like to show you what I mean.” She pulled her
iPad Pro from her portfolio. “I assume you have WiFi on this winged jalopy.”


 
A Most Promising Start....

“The Last Days of Pompeii... Roman decadence coupled with the abandon that accompanies impending death. Are you committed to the name ‘Paradis,’ or is that just a working name? It seems a bit trite. We need something that suggests the glory — and the exorbitantly debauched self-indulgence — of the Roman aristocracy. How about ‘Saturnalia’?” Marcus had listened the first time, but he thought she might be talking to herself. The second time he was quite certain she was talking to him. As she looked up she should have been able to see his smile. If she had looked down she would have seen the substantial bulge in his pants. When Marcus was pleased, truly pleased, he got an erection, the more pleased the harder he got. It was a true indicator of his emotions. He trusted the gut instincts of his cock, it rarely if ever let him down.

"Saturnalia...the roman predecessor of Christmas. The romans most festive pagan celebration and extended holiday. Hmmm....interesting!" He liked many aspects, he liked that its roots were in Paganism and the hedonistic aspects that conjured in one's mind. The pagan gods held a certain allure of belief and their celebrations were parties often filled with debauchery and ever flowing alcohol. He might have preferred something straight from the realm of Caligula but this was good Saturnus had been the god of agriculture and wealth and Saturnalia was a prolonged festival and celebration just as he hoped a stay at his resort would be.

He looked at Josephine, but now it was more than lust, his entire focus on bedding her. Now he was watching her mind, and the fearlessness with which she trusted her gut, and god damn, that was a turn on! "A couple of things, yes, it was only a working name, easily changeable. However, we don't refer to things as trite, as it was someone's idea and we value ideas here. We also value the challenging and improving of ideas, and that you have just done. Let's run with this idea a bit, see if we think it works as we weave it into the totality of the experience we are trying to create here. This is good, really good Josephine, and ten minutes you just far surpassed the value your husbands entire firm provided working through all of last night and charging my god only knows how many thousands of dollars."

He moved closer and then turned to Jasmine, "Bring us goblets of wine and grapes and cheese, I want to bask in this concept as the aristocrats of Rome might have in...as you said...the Last Days of Pompeii!"

He sat down smiling, beamng up at her, their was no hiding his massive hard on now, nor did he try. The men of Rome wouldn't have and they were no moe self indulgent or proud of their manhood than Marcus. "Come, sit and drink with me, celebrate your genius. I want to see what you have to show me on your iPad, I want to see everything you are willing to shew me Josephine and I want us to enjoy it. Work can be misery or joy...let's create...you are brilliant....yes, show me what else you have there!" Then he turned, and looked at her in all seriousness. "But Josephine you can make sport at many things, you will find I laugh quite easily at myself...but never, ever make fun of my plane! I spet over $50 million for her, and she is my baby...no one makes fun of my baby!" Then he smiled, his Marcus smile.


woodside-db-rect.jpg
 
Just a Taste




Josephine typed “erotic art pompeii” into Google with immediate results.

“Like any modern research,” she chuckled. “Let’s start with Wikipedia.”

She clicked on the link to an article entitled
Erotic art in Pompeii and Herculaneum, handed her iPad to Marcus, and explained. “As I understand my position, I’m the overall artistic director. I assume we’ll be hiring various interior designers expert in the various areas of a resort... rooms, restaurants, bars, etc. We have them all, however, work from this art as a unifying theme for the entire complex.”

Just then, Jasmine brought the food and wine Marcus had requested. Anticipating moments like this, Josephine had promised herself she would remain entirely professional and not drink on the job. She felt so good about her
inspiration, however, that she decided to treat herself to one small sip.


 
"Google works, as does the internet, even Wikipedia. It is the mind an vision of the artist, not the tools that intrigues me, and your mind is most intriguin and stimulating." Marcus meant that both literally and figuratively. Josephine showed Marcus the site, and he clicked through some of the pictures. Even by Marcus' beyond liberal standards, these were erotic. Beastialit, the man copulating the goat, fantasy, the centaur mounting the mare, orgies, midgets, gargantuan phallus, it covered quite a gambit and he was pleased.

Yes, we will have independent experts handling the rooms, suites, ball rooms and casino, but nothing will be done without your approval and sign off. I want our little resort here to be Gomorrah, and I am trusting in you to deliver it, and so far I am extremely pleased. How a woman with your mind, and shall I say lust, doesn't allow herself to enjoy herself more, is simply beyond me. I may have to come up with something that doesn't allow you to stand between yourself and the true happiness you deserve."

Marcus did not expand on what he meant, and Jazmine was suddenly back in the cabin, she carried wine not only for himself and Josephine, but for herself as well.
"Good, I see you are going to enjoy our little celebration! I want you to see some of the images our amazing Creative Director is using to drive our themes for the resort." He happened to click on a picture of a woman, in the center of an orgy, who was impaled on an impossibly large cock, and was clearly enjoying a near mind blowing orgasm. She smiled and pointed to the picture with one hand, adn let her other hand slide down and caress the considerable bulge in Marcus' trousers. "Mmmm, I see...this does remind me of a certain boss we are so lucky to have..."

She handed out the wine, and raised her glass..."...here's to our new Director and the inspiration she will stimulate in all of us!" Marcus smiled and took a sip, he was pleased with both Josephine and Jazmine, who were both playing their roles to perfection.
 
Well Endowed




“This does remind me of a certain boss we are so lucky to have,” Jasmine chuckled as she brazenly stroked the bulge in Marcus’s slacks while pointing to the image on the iPad, a fresco depicting a woman in the center of an orgy, impaled on an impossibly large erection.

Ignoring Jasmine’s more wanton behavior, Josephine turned her attention to the related academic topic, with which she had both greater comfort and expertise.

“I’m not particularly familiar with this work,” she admitted. “The figure with the exaggerated phallus might just be the patron’s self-aggrandizement. More likely, it is supposed to represent the god Priapus, or at least suggest that the patron is similarly capable as Priapus. Interestingly, Priapus was not that significant to the Greeks, from whom the Romans adopted much of their pantheon. The Romans took more interest in him, which I suppose says something about their culture. There is....”

She took the iPad from Jasmine’s hand and started a Google search. “There is an excellent representation of Priapus — unfortunately locked away from the general public — in which the artist endows him with attributes of Mercury. This may simply be because, in some legends, Priapus is the son of Hermes, also a phallic god, whom the Romans equated with Mercury. I think, however, the Romans wanted to raise the status of Priapus. I once wrote a paper in which I argued.... Oh! Here it is.”

She turned the iPad so they could see, innocently unconscious of the fact that, in this particular image, it appeared as if Priapus had a skin tone quite similar to Marcus.

800px-Museo_Nazionale_Napoli_Gabinetto_Segreto_Mercury.jpg


 
Marcus missed nothing. His knowledge of this area did not compare to that of Josephine and he knew it. However, Jasmine had stroked his...ego...and he wanted to show that he was more than he might seem. "It is interesting, everyone believes the extremely large phallus were intended as pure etotica, intended to titillate its audiences. However, there is a second school of thought, and that is it ws intended instead as a sign of virility."

He stepped back as the two women looked closer, and he put a hand around each of their waists. Jasmine gave him a little purr, and put her hand over his, holding it there. "Then again, the man is obviously black, and the black warrior was both feared as an animal, and lusted after for their perceived savagery and endowment.Of course we know that the myth of the big black cock is largely that myth....of course, present company excluded." Marcus laughed, but Jasmine turned in and kissed hm on the cheek "Most certainly, present company excluded", and her hand once again went down to caress his bulge.

"I'm hungry Jasmine, all this talk has me ravenous!" And with that she headed back to the gally to prepare the lobster Marcus had ordered, and Josephine an dhe were still alone. He didn't even realize it, but his hand was still on her waist, and they were still looking at the artwork of the impossibly endowed dark skinned man.
 
Battle Ready




“There is little to suggest the ancients gave skin color much more thought than other traits like eye or hair color,” Josephine suggested. “An attitude our own culture needs to adopt.”

She recognized that Marcus’s hand remained on her waist, ostensibly to help him see the iPad she held. She decided not to react to it. She did not want to appear overly defensive on the issue.

“At the same time, you’re quite right that artistic representation s of a large phallus had less to do with sex and more to do with power and authority. Phallic imagery was ubiquitous in pagan Rome. It represented not just dominant power, but also protection from other forces. People would wear phallic amulets called fascinum to ward off illness, or even wounds in battle. There’s a carving from Pompeii. A solider with... Yes. Here it is.”

penis-man.jpg

Josephine pulled up an image of a bas relief warrior holding a sword and shield. His phallus, as long as he was tall, extended far in front of him. She chuckled. “I’m no expert in combat, but that to me looks like a dangerous way to go into battle.”


 
A Different World...

“There is little to suggest the ancients gave skin color much more thought than other traits like eye or hair color,...An attitude our own culture needs to adopt.” The statement took Marcus aback. "A world where people don't see color...and they were considered primitive...huh" All his adolescent and adult life, Marcus had never been a man, he had been a black man. He had seen racism of every type, although he had to admit, there were some moments he had used it to his advantage to intimidate. Those occasions were one in twenty, maybe one if fifty to where his race had been used against him. He couldn't imagine a colorblind world but it made him think.

"Josephine I want that here, I want us to try to create a world of beauty not blinded by color or prejudice. I know that sounds naive, but I want to celebrate beauty and sexuality of all types, I also want you to incorporated this erotic art. Not glorify or ignore it, but make it be as if you were in those last days of Pompeii. The decor, the costumes, the food, or at least some of it as real as possible."

He was very excited, and he took his hand away from her waist. Not that he didn't still want to bed her, but more because he was so intrigued with the total woman and he wanted to hear all she had to say. "You are inspiring me...will you help me know you better...how such an extraordinary woman came to be?"

Jazmine came in with the large lobsters and Marcus held the chair for Josephine, he was a gentleman through and through, she would come to realize that. There was a reason Jazmine and so many women were attracted to him, and it wasn't just the money and lifestyle.
 
Symbiosis




Josephine smiled appreciatively at Marcus as he held her chair, a warm tingle going down her spine. Brian had always acted this gallant when they dated, and even for a few years after they married. Now, he might remember such niceties on special occasions.

Meanwhile, she marveled at Jasmine’s ability to produce a lobster dinner on a small jet miles in the sky. Josephine looked up from her plate as Marcus took his seat. Her smile faded as she considered his question.

“I’m certainly not ‘extraordinary,’” she told him. “I come from — at best — a working class background. I only got through college on a combination of partial scholarships, part-time jobs, and loans. Since then, I’ve led the mundane life of a housewife. Now, I’m like....”

She had noticed a blemish at the base of her lobster’s crusher claw.

attachment.php


She bent it up for Marcus to see, pointing at the raised white cavity.

“I’m like this little barnacle on this huge lobster... which is Brian.... Well, I was that, until you gave me this opportunity.” She raised her wine glass toward him. “Thank you!”


 

Attachments

  • Lobster1.jpg
    Lobster1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1
The Pearl Diver

They had only just sat down to enjoy the decadent meal, and Marcus poured a specialty paired chardonnay with vanilla and more vegetable flavorings to complement the lobster.

lifestyle.jpg


“I’m certainly not ‘extraordinary,’” she told him. “I come from — at best — a working class background. I only got through college on a combination of partial scholarships, part-time jobs, and loans. Since then, I’ve led the mundane life of a housewife. Now, I’m like....”

Marcus didn't respond, instead he dipped a pieces of lobster into the drawn butter and brought the sweet, succulent meat to his lips to enjoy the flavor, he hoped the imagery of how his lips would treat her sweet, tender wetness was not lost on her.

20161208-sous-vide-lobster-55-butter-beauty-03.jpg


“I’m like this little barnacle on this huge lobster... which is Brian.... Well, I was that, until you gave me this opportunity.” She raised her wine glass toward him. “Thank you!”

Marcus swallowed the tender and delicious bite and raised his glass in return. He moved his glass to hers, let the fine crystal barely click, and held his there pressed against hers. He gently shook his head from side to side. "Whoever made you believe such rubbish. You make yourself sound like a peasant girl who was not worthy except for the guidance of her husband. Thinking of herself as a mere grain of sand, instead of the lustrous pearl she is, with a unique and innate ability to add luster to any room and captivate anyone who is lucky enough to gaze upon her beauty and grace."

PearlFacts.jpg


"Have you really allowed yourself to be trapped in the depths of the ocean of your marriage so long that you can't recognize who is the princess and who is the pedestrian? One of my favorite shows is "My Fair Lady" the original Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn version. In many ways you remind me of Eliza and somehow Brian is your father convincing you, you are only a cockney flower girl, or perhaps more Henry Higgins thinking he has created Eliza, is captivated by her, but holds her down by making her believe she is his creation. She is not, she was wonderous and spectacular, a rose that needed just the briefest glimpse of light to bloom and be breathtaking."

Marcus set his glass back down and reached across to gently take her hand. "Your lobster and barnacle metaphor has a place, the roles are jus juxtaposed. Don't get me wrong, I deny no living creature and both the lobster and barnacle serve a purpose. But the magic, the splendor is the lobster. You're husband sells a commodity, he is a mundane man, who is highly educated, but also one I could replace with many and not skip a beat. He serves a purpose, and is good at his job, but eminantly replaceable and alas forgettable, not unlike our little barnacle there. But you...you are a lobster, the very finest of such, a dining experience so unique that you will compare all future dining experiences to it, and likely never equal its splendor. We will have no more talk of barnacles or mundane housewives! I was just an ordinary black kid growing up, looked down upon by the wealthy. If I couldn't have carried a football, no one would have cared. However I took that and made opportunities for myself, I took chances and now....well, I am who I am. The key isn't where you come from, it is having a talent someone recognizes and appreciates as unique and then making the most of it. I see your talent Josephine...will you make the most of this?"

 
Setting the Net




“I see your talent Josephine,” Marcus used all the right words. She could not help but get caught up in them. “Will you make the most of this?”

“That’s how I got through school,” she reminded him. “Of course I’ll do it now.”

She again lifted her wine. “To two poor kids who did it right... making the most of every opportunity!”


 
“That’s how I got through school...Of course I’ll do it now.”
He smiled, but let her finish. There were opportunities like the ones she had in school, academic prizes and earning the favors of important academics. There there were opportunities such as he offered. The ability to have an eight figure budget at your disposal, and...well to enjoy passion on a level that most never knew existed.

“To two poor kids who did it right... making the most of every opportunity!” He raised his glass, "To that I will gladly toast, and I only hope that it is true.
However the funny thing about opportunity is people sometimes don't realize how short a window they have to take advantage. They struggle with self imposed constraints, and then once they overcome them and are ready, the find the opportunity is no longer there. Make sure you don't pass things by, assuming they will always be there. I'm sure you won't, you're far too smart...and your opportunities far too attractive to pass by."

He moved in closer, their faces mere inches apart. "Are you looking forward t our little trip here, I hope you find it enjoyable as well as interesting. Our suites are at the Ritz, only fifteen minutes from the hotel site. We should get there in time to have a night cap..and then its off to bed." He would leave it to her as which bed she might select, opportunity was knocking....He wondered when and if she would make the most of it?
 
The Most She Makes of It




Josephine had fully understood the opportunity Marcus had offered on the jet, to kiss him then, to share his bed now. She had felt no temptation at the time. His overt solicitation, and veiled warnings about missed chances, had actually turned her off.

Unfortunately, something about hotel rooms, especially when she occupied one alone, always made her horny. The lurid potential inherent in the anonymity of hallways of identical doors, a freshly made bed behind each, excited her. As did the thought of all the people who had made love in myriad ways in the very bed she would then occupy that night (always assuming it had clean sheets).

The shower she took as soon as she’d finished transferring her clothes from her suitcase to the suite’s ample closet and dresser only made things worse. As she reflected on the day’s events, it occurred to her that once she had clearly rejected his advances, Marcus had probably simply taken his stewardess,
the lovely Ms. Jasmine Kelly, to bed in her place. She envisioned Jasmine riding him in her uniform, her garters and stocking tops peeking out under its short skirt as she thrust down on his huge, mahogany erection.

Josephine quickly ended her shower. She did not even make it out of the opulent bathroom. Halfway through drying off, she leaned back against the smooth, cool wall and began touching herself.

attachment.php


She came quickly, not by imagining herself making love to Marcus, but at the continued phantasm of Jasmine doing it. Physically drained, she stumbled nude to the bedroom, crawled into the king-sized bed, and immediately fell asleep.


 

Attachments

  • p0039a.jpg
    p0039a.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
An Olive Branch

As soon as he said it and saw her reaction, he knew he had overplayed his hand. He backed away and they landed and traveled to the hotel with only a few more words exchanged. Rarely was he this wrong, he had been sure there was a connection between them, but perhaps not. He wanted her to want him, like he did her.

They were already checked in but he let the bellman escort her alone. As Josephine suspected, Jazmine did indeed suggest that there were other alternatives to enjoy the evening. He politely declined, a move most unusual for him, but he had his sights on another, and somehow was unwilling to compromise. He liked Jazmine, and if he were going to bed her, she deserved to be the woman playing the leading role in his thoughts.

Before heading to his room he went to the bar, and talked to Jeffrey, a bartender he had often drank with well into the night. He requested something special be sent to his room.

Finally he went up and showered, he had also considered relieving the tension and desire in his cock from thinking of Josephine, but he decided to serve penance for having done such an apparently clumsy job trying to seduce her. He had just gotten dressed, when the bell hop brought up the tray of a bottle of fine cognac, two crystal glasses, and Beluga caviar.

He tipped the man handsomely, and looked in the mirror...and he walked across the hall and knocked on her door...this was not to make another move...this was to offer an apology....he stood there, and offered his most sincere smile.

 
Back
Top