Bi-curious

Doogiedoogie

Experienced
How does an older b-curious mwm meet other like minded men? Safety and discretion are paramount

Thirty years ago swingers clubs were the place to go to connect with like-minded people. Or subscribe to swinger newspapers.

Thirty years ago swingers clubs were the place to go to connect with like-minded people. Or subscribe to swinger newspapers.

I think the OP and those interested were looking for suggestions that would not require a DeLorean and Flux Capacitor.

For the OP, you could try participating in bi / bi-curious forums (you may find threads about this in Fetish and Sexuality or the GLBT boards, here on Lit), try your luck on dating or hook-up sites that cater to bi-curious members and alternative lifestyles. Try google as already suggested, for searching these out.

Last edited:
Swing lifestyle might me good but it is mostly just straight. Adult book stores or theaters are ok if you want something quick and anonymous but can be dangerous. Don't try it without protection. Craigslist seems to work for some but seems kind of chancy to me. Really there isn't a perfect way to go about it but if you know what exactly you want that can narrow things down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swing lifestyle might me good but it is mostly just straight. Adult book stores or theaters are ok if you want something quick and anonymous but can be dangerous. Don't try it without protection. Craigslist seems to work for some but seems kind of chancy to me. Really there isn't a perfect way to go about it but if you know what exactly you want that can narrow things down.

One might be very surprised at how many bi and bi-curious men there are in the swinging lifestyle. I've been swinging for about 15 years now and would estimate that between 20% and 30% of the men are at least bi-curious. Also, I believe that swingers are much more nonjudgmental of bi or bi-curious men than the general population.

Listing your location would be a start.

Tulsa, here. I also would like to meet without using Tinder, Growlr, and the such.

try

silverdaddies.com
local adult book shop/theaters
fet life.com
yahoo.com (bi sexual groups)

Agreed

One might be very surprised at how many bi and bi-curious men there are in the swinging lifestyle. I've been swinging for about 15 years now and would estimate that between 20% and 30% of the men are at least bi-curious. Also, I believe that swingers are much more nonjudgmental of bi or bi-curious men than the general population.

I would agree......not in the swinging lifestyle but based on conversations here and other places I think at least 30% of mature men are bi-curious!

I think the OP and those interested were looking for suggestions that would not require a DeLorean and Flux Capacitor.

For the OP, you could try participating in bi / bi-curious forums (you may find threads about this in Fetish and Sexuality or the GLBT boards, here on Lit), try your luck on dating or hook-up sites that cater to bi-curious members and alternative lifestyles. Try google as already suggested, for searching these out.

There are lotsa activities I don't wanna try, for the hell of it, murder, animal cruelty, wife beating. If you get a boner, okay, but I don't hate me because you like what I don't find appealing.

I pissed on an electric fence when I was three, you might enjoy it.

If your wife finds out, you won't have to keep it a secret from her any longer.

I've had some good luck on adam4adam.com. Timing is always tricky, but with some creativity, you can manage some nice action.

Back