Because Big Sister Says So!

Getting Specific



“Oh.... Please?!” Marie whimpered when Cathy pulled her tongue away from her clitoris and back down her slit.

“‘Please’ what?” Cathy chuckled, then stuck her tongue as far as she could up Marie’s vagina.

PLEASE!” Marie groaned. “Please lick my clit like you were!”



 
Casey looked deeply into Gus's eyes. "Honestly, do you love me?"

He returned her passionate gaze. "Yes, Case, I love you."

She moaned audibly. The release — release of her anxious trepidation and guilt over Cathy's daring plan to sexually enslave their sister Marie and her boyfriend, with its present overlay of sexual tension aroused by her fellatio upon him — that came from his avowal of love felt almost orgasmic. The fact that he framed it with "Case," his unique nickname for her, convinced her of its intimate sincerity.

"I'm so happy!" she exclaimed, tears in her eyes, as she practically leaped on top of him, pressing her nude body to his and kissing him passionately.




 
Last edited:
PLEASE!” Marie groaned. “Please lick my clit like you were!”

Cathy pulled her tongue from Marie's vagina and slowly licked her way up her labia. Then she started circling her tongue upon her clitoris. She did this for about twenty seconds this time, then moved her tongue back down Marie’s slit.
 
Getting Desperate



“Oh, God.... NO!” Marie whimpered when Cathy pulled her tongue away from her clitoris and back down her slit. “PLEASE?!”



 


"I'm so happy!" Casey exclaimed as she practically leaped on top of Gus to press her nude body to his and kiss him passionately. He pushed and kicked his jeans and briefs the rest of the way off his legs, and returned her French kisses while he set his left hand in the small of her back while his right hand caressed and squeezed her buttocks

 

Casey moaned into their kiss as Gus's right hand caressed and squeezed her buttocks. Her hips started to rock on his in desperate need.

 

Gus felt his penis start to stir when Casey, laying on top of him, moaned into their kiss as his right hand caressed her bottom. Her breasts pressed against his chest while her hips started to rock with obvious need. Still, too little time had passed since he had come in her mouth. Many minutes, at least, would pass before his erection returned. He wanted to repay the ecstasy she had given him sooner than that.

Gently grabbing her buttocks, he urged her hips forward, up the length of his body. She seemed confused for a moment so he explained. "I think you'd find you like it if you settled onto my mouth."



 
PLEASE?!” Marie whimpered when Cathy pulled her tongue away from her clitoris and back down her slit.

“Scream what you want," Cathy suggested, her tongue darted in and out of Marie's vagina. “Scream it, and I just might do it.”
 
Doing as Told



PLEASE!” Marie screamed in desperate frustration. “Please lick my clit until I come!!!”



 

"I think you'd find you like it if you settled onto my mouth," Gus said as he urged Casey's hips up toward his face.

Just then, they heard Marie's screamed plea from downstairs. "Please... please lick my clit until I come!!!"

"I like the way the two of you think," Casey laughed, but rather than just sitting where Gus suggested, she turned around and settled in above him in sixty-nine, taking his slightly hard penis into her mouth while offering her womanhood to his.

 
PLEASE!” Marie screamed in desperate frustration. “Please lick my clit until I come!!!”

Cathy seemed to comply. This time, she continued licking without regard to any time limit. Soon, she could tell by the pace of Marie's shallow breathing, the quickening thrust of her hips, and the growing tension in her muscles that she neared orgasm. Cathy brought her to the brink of absolute ecstasy, then quickly pulled away, instead kissing and licking the inside of Marie's left thigh.
 

Casey settled into sixty-nine on top of Gus, taking his slightly hard penis into her mouth while offering her womanhood to his. He started to lap at it hungrily. Meanwhile, his partial erection started to grow in her mouth.
 
Needy



NO!!!” Marie screamed when Cathy pulled her tongue away from Marie’s clitoris, instead kissing and licking the inside of her left thigh. “PLEASE! Oh.... Please lick my clit! I need to come!!!”

 

Casey had settled into sixty-nine on top of Gus, taking his slightly hard penis into her mouth while offering her womanhood to his. She moaned as he began licking it. She loved cunnilingus! None the less, she yearned to have him inside of her. So, she began pulling on, sucking, and licking his partial erection, urging it to grow large and hard.


 
Gus focused his tongue on Casey's clitoris as he felt his organ growing hard and stiff in her mouth.
 
NO!!!” Marie screamed when Cathy pulled her tongue away from Marie’s clitoris, instead kissing and licking the inside of her left thigh. “PLEASE! Oh.... Please lick my clit! I need to come!!!”

“Wow!” Cathy chuckled devilishly. She moved her mouth back to Marie’s womanhood, but no longer focused her tongue on her clitoris. Instead, she kissed and licked all over her vulva as she spoke, keeping Marie near orgasm, but never allowing her to climax. “You’re begging a woman to give you sex. That must mean you’re a lesbian! Otherwise, how could I make love with you? I’ll tell you what, promise me you’re a lesbian, and I’ll lick your clit again.”
 
An Easy Fiction



PLEASE!” Marie screamed when Cathy pulled her tongue away from Marie’s clitoris, instead kissing and licking the inside of her left thigh. “Oh.... Please lick my clit! I need to come!!!”

“Wow!” Cathy chuckled devilishly as she moved her mouth back to Marie’s womanhood, but no longer focused her tongue on her clitoris.“You’re begging a woman to give you sex. That must mean you’re a lesbian! Otherwise, how could I make love with you? I’ll tell you what, promise me you’re a lesbian, and I’ll lick your clit again.”

Cathy continued to kiss and lick Marie’s vulva, thereby keeping her near orgasm, but never allowing her to climax. Marie’s hips thrust and bucked fitfully as she fruitlessly sought the necessary stimulation.

“Okay! Whatever you ask!” Marie groaned. Though untrue, It didn’t matter if she said it. Only the two of them would hear it. “I... I promise! I’m a lesbian!!! Okay?! Now... Please... please lick my clit! I can’t take it any more! I really need to come!!!”





 
Brainwashing

“Wow! You’re begging a woman to give you sex,” Cathy chuckled devilishly. She moved her mouth back to Marie’s womanhood, but no longer focused her tongue on her clitoris. Instead, she kissed and licked all over her vulva as she spoke, keeping Marie near orgasm, but never allowing her to climax. “That must mean you’re a lesbian! Otherwise, how could I make love with you? I’ll tell you what, promise me you’re a lesbian, and I’ll lick your clit again.”

“Okay!” Marie groaned after the briefest delay. “Whatever you ask! I... I promise! I’m a lesbian!!! Okay?! Now... Please... please lick my clit! I can’t take it any more! I really need to come!!!”

Again Cathy seemed to comply, moving her tongue back to Marie’s clitoris and licking it briskly. She could soon tell by the pace of Marie’s shallow breathing, the quickening thrust of her hips, and the growing tension in her muscles that she neared orgasm.

“Wait!” Cathy said, moving her lips and tongue back down Marie’s slit, depriving her of the clitoral stimulation she so desperately desired. Getting Marie to falsely identify herself as a lesbian was just the first step in breaking her will. Cathy moved on to the next step. “I’m not just a woman, I’m your sister. If you’d have sex with your sister, that must mean you’d have sex with anybody! That makes you a slut... a lesbian slut.”

She gave Marie’s clit a quick flick of her tongue to remind her what she missed before concluding. “I’ll make you a deal, you keep saying you’re a ‘lesbian slut,’ and I’ll keep licking your clit. You got that, as long as you keep repeating that you’re a ‘lesbian slut,’ I’ll lick you until you come.”
 
Self-Aware Self-Slander



“I’ll make you a deal,” Cathy said as she gave Marie’s clit a quick flick of her tongue to remind her what she missed, then resumed kissing and licking all over her vulva, keeping Marie near orgasm, but never allowing her to climax. “You keep saying you’re a ‘lesbian slut,’ and I’ll keep licking your clit. You got that? As long as you keep repeating that you’re a ‘lesbian slut,’ I’ll lick you until you come.”

Marie recognized how Cathy had gotten her to this point, where she’d need to debase herself to get the sexual relief she needed. First, she’d had to declare herself a “lesbian”; nothing shameful in that, simply untrue. Adding “slut” to it, however, made it a humiliating self-slander. Now, Cathy had her so horny that she didn’t care. Even recognizing this, she didn’t care that she didn’t care. She moaned in surrender to her carnal needs.

“Okay.... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut....”


 
Gus focused his tongue on Casey's clitoris as he felt his organ growing hard and stiff in her mouth.

Casey continued fellatio on Gus until his full erection returned. His tongue on her clit felt wonderful, and she knew she need only relax a bit and he'd make her come, but she had something else in mind.

Ending their sixty-nine, but leaving Gus on his back, she switched position and, on her knees, centered her hips over his. His stiff organ pressed tantalizingly against her dripping womanhood. She looked deeply into his steel blue eyes.

"I love you, Gus. Make love to me!"


 
“I’ll make you a deal,” Cathy said as she gave Marie’s clit a quick flick of her tongue to remind her what she missed, then resumed kissing and licking all over her vulva, keeping Marie near orgasm, but never allowing her to climax. “You keep saying you’re a ‘lesbian slut,’ and I’ll keep licking your clit. You got that? As long as you keep repeating that you’re a ‘lesbian slut,’ I’ll lick you until you come.”

“Okay...” Marie replied after a brief pause. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut....”

Cathy immediately started licking her clitoris, in time with Marie's chant.
 

"I love you, Gus," Casey gazed deeply into his eyes as she centered her hips over his. "Make love to me!"

Smiling as he set his hands gently on her hips, he just had to wiggle a bit until he felt the tip of his erection slip into her slick vagina. He bucked his hips up while pulling her down, filling her with that first powerful thrust.
 
Casey inhaled sharply as Gus set his hands gently on her hips and wiggled a bit to slip the tip of his erection into her slick vagina. He immediately bucked his hips up while pulling her down, filling her with his first powerful thrust.

"God! YES!!!" she screamed in ecstasy, her own hips pounding rapidly down on his with rising force and rhythm. Their foreplay already had her close to orgasm. She knew she would come at any moment.
 
Losing Track



“I’m a lesbian slut,” Marie hissed in order to get Cathy to resume licking her clitoris. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut....”

Cathy immediately started licking it in time with Marie’s chant.

Marie moaned with relief. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut.... Oh God, that feels good! I think I’m gonna come!!!”

 
Strict

“I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut,” Marie hissed in order to get Cathy to continue licking her clitoris, which she did it in time with Marie’s chant. “I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... I’m a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut... a lesbian slut.... Oh God, that feels good! I think I’m gonna come!!!”

Cathy immediately withdrew her tongue and reminded Marie, “Wrong words! Keep saying it or I'll stop.”
 
Back
Top