Mu-Beta-Pi Sorority's New Accountant (Closed to Milkmaiden)

Amanda

At first, I thought the cock might be Robert’s but as I looked closer, it was different.

“I love huge cocks” I said to the guy behind the wall. I was no longer jealous of Jade’s cock, this one dwarfed hers. I couldn't take my eyes from it. I grabbed it and pointed it directly at my mouth. Slowly I moved forward and placed a kiss right on the end of his cock, it twitched in response.

"Mmmmmm," I heard from behind the wall.

I was French kissing the cock’s tip and then slipped my lips over the head. My mouth struggled a little bit with the thick girth of the cock. But I love big cocks and when you love something, you figure out a way to make things work. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and the cock went deeper and deeper down my throat. My mouth gagged a little, but I reached up and took the base of his cock in my hand. I could only get about two thirds of the way around but it was enough to shove more of his cock into my mouth.

As my mouth began to go up and down on his rod, I heard him groan. I went faster and felt his cock grow harder as I excited him more. I did not want to make him cum too quick, this cock I wanted to enjoy, so after a minute, I pulled my mouth off his cock and admired my work. The thing was rock hard and throbbing. I licked off my dripping saliva as I rubbed the big cock over my face. I just wanted to be closer to it.

I love giving head, eating dick, sucking cock, whatever you call it and the guy on the other side of the wall knew it. Most girls were probably scared of his monster cock, so when I showed how much I loved it, he was turned on. I let the big cock filled my mouth again! My lips feeling the stiff, smooth, silky sensation of his shaft as it slid along my tongue and lips. The swollen cockhead going to the back of my throat. My jaw stretched and my lips pulled tight as more of his cock went down my throat.

He moaned louder as my head started going up and down on his cock. I was also turned on as I wanted to feel his warm cum squirt into my mouth. My pussy was dripping wet as I thought about it.

The man was thrusting his cock into my mouth as well. He was not being shy now that he found a mouth willing to take him all the way in. He was thrusting into my mouth, rubbed his cock along my licking tongue. I took my free hand and rubbed my pussy and played with my clit as I suck on his cock. I sucked harder and heard him gasp. I could feel the tip of his cock in my throat, and I felt his cock jumping in my mouth.

“Oh Fuck!!" He moaned after a minute. I knew what was going to happen next. I was not disappointed! The huge cock exploded in orgasm. His cock shot cum into my sucking mouth. He sprayed his cum over and over into my warm sucking mouth. He shot a massive load and I loved it!

Campus Security Unit

Bill and Frank were two good looking strapping campus security officers. Their squad car pulled up to the Mu-Beta-Pi house. The place still looked like a dump even in the dark, but it was clean and set up for a party. There was some noise and people having fun everywhere, but not any louder than other Sororities.

“Let’s go inside” Frank suggested.

They entered the house. There was a lot of people drinking and dancing. “Where is the sorority president.” Bill asked.

Venera arrived soon after that. It was obvious she had been having sex. She wiped some pussy juice off her lips and identified herself. Bill and Frank took a quick peek at her huge breasts as Venera said “I’m the president, what is the problem?”

“We have a noise complaint. The caller dropped Dean Slug name a few times. We were sent to investigate.” Bill explained.

Playing innocent, Venera smiled “We have a party permit, a bouncer to make sure the party people behave… the noise is within limits” Venera explained “Why don’t you two look around and enjoy and make sure nothing is wrong.” Venera suggested.

It was when Chloe and Marissa appeared from out back. They were both in bikinis, with amazing figures, by the looks on the security officers faces they made an impression.

Chloe asked “what was going on? Have we been naughty girls?”

Frank stammered “Just doing a routine visit”

Marissa sidled up to the other officer “Wow, what a big baton you have Bill”

“Can I feel it?” She asked. Frank look over to Bill.

“I guess we will look around a little bit” Bill told Venera. Venera smiled and said “have fun!” and she was off.

Frank had pulled out his baton and gave it to Marissa. Marissa calmly took the baton and commenced to run her hands up and down its imposing shaft.

Frank and Bill could hardly believe their eyes, here was a young lady with massive tits masturbating a baton.

“Let go to one of the bedrooms” Chloe suggested to Marissa “And see what these two officers can do with that baton!”
 
When security arrived, some cried, "Oh, shit. It's the cops!" But that didn't last long as the two security guards were led to a back room and shut the door. Bill was pushed onto a ruffled bed while Frank sat on the foot of it, being straddled by Chloe who had the baton in hand. Staring intently at the guard, she stroked the baton from base to tip before extending the tip of her tongue and rolling it over the rounded knob, moaning softly as her left hand squeezed her tit over her undersized bikini. "Ah, yeah...." she sighed before lifting the baton's base above her head and trying to deep throat it. She got several inches down before her throat tightened and forced it out. Still, the point got across.

Marissa got a hold of Bill's handcuffs, "Oh, I've been a bad girl. You're going to arrest me?" sliding her left wrist into the binder before holding the other end up to the excited guard who nodded and wrapped it around the bedpost.

"Unit 69, what is your sit-rep?" a female voice squawked through their radios. That was dispatch checking up on them.

"Uh, yeah," Bill replied. "We're going to need some help" as Marissa slammed her booty onto his rod.

"Do you need backup?" the voice called out.

"Sure. There's too much ground to cover on our own" Bill said as Marissa shoved her massive chest into his face, smothering him. "Oh mommy!" he muttered. Dispatch was none the wiser and dispatched two female guards to help them, two reasonably new officers, Brittany and Tavish. They were friends since they started and remarked that "I bet they're oogling the sorority girls" Brittany laughed. How right she was.

Katerina, Anya, and Tessa

The cosplay sex was becoming quite busy. Tessa's second customer was a man that was prepared. He went in with a stiffy. He was tall, lean and black with a bald head and when Tessa laid herself on a bed for him. He knew what he wanted and Tessa was happy to give it to him. Standing at the foot of the bed, his rod out and dangling between his legs, he beckoned her to crawl over and suck on it. She was happy to do so. His cock was big around and long that her eyes widened at it at first. Taking it in hand, she slapped her cheek with it. It was real. She smiled as her lips kissed the tip before stretching to take it in.

Anya and Katerina were also having fun. Though nervous about being with a guy, Anya took to watching as Katerina, dressed as Ela, was going to town on this guy with a succulent blowjob that had saliva rolling out of her mouth and onto her chest. The man grabbed the back of her head and pulled it into his crotch. Katerina's eyes watered as his fat rod filled her throat. But she loved it. Spitting it out and stroking it, she looked up at him and said, "Give it to me. Give it to me!" in her accent. In seconds the man filled her mouth with spunk that it nearly burst from her lips.

When the man left Katerina spat the spunk into a soda can. Having spent that time fingering herself, Anya asked, "Why waste it?"

"I only swallow those that I love" Katerina replied.

Tessa was finding someone. Though she longed for Daddy, this man was giving her a good time. Suckling him for several minutes, squeezing his sac delicately sent jolts up his spine. He wanted more and having paid for it, she was willing to give it. Rolling over and sitting up, she opened up her blouse to let her bra covered melons flop out. "Damn girl, how big are these?"

"As big as you like" Tessa giggled as he fondled them. It wasn't long before his rod was between her fun bags as she was squeezing them together while giving them a right titty-fuck.

Cindy was having the time of her life. Her two lovers had peeled down her jean shorts and undies showing her well rounded ass. As she straddled one man on the bed, the second one mounted her from behind in a doggy-style position. Together the two took turns pressing their rods into her tight holes as they fought to fondle her chest over her jacket and bra. "Easy, boys," she laughed. "There's plenty to go around."

In the dark room, things were pretty crazy. Enjoyable, but crazy. Mira was stroking off two men at the same time when she felt someone touch the back of her head. Turning about, but unable to see anything, she was suddenly slapped in the face by a large hot spurt of cum. Rivers of it rolled into her eyes and down her nose. "AH!" she exclaimed and opening her mouth invited the river into it. "AH! Ack!" spitting it out. The culprit walked away as Mira groped around trying to find something to wipe her face.

Amanda and Robert

As Amanda was savoring her second customer's climax, Amanda opened the booth that she sat in and with a smile asked, "Having fun?" the spunk showed that it was true. "Why don't you go over to the cosplay and check up on the girls there and maybe try your luck with them?"

I was going about collecting more money from the Sisters. It was streaming in so fast that it was hard for me to keep count. After awhile I figured to stop counting and wait until it was over. The clipboard given to me was a metal one that could open to store paper or in this case cash. Soon it was bursting out and I had to store it somewhere. Running downstairs to my office, I locked the cash into the secured file cabinet and rushed back to get into the fray. That must have been when Amanda passed from the gloryhole to the cosplay as I didn't see her as I stood outside the room.

All of the moaning and wailing led me to get hard and somewhat frustrated that people were having sex and I couldn't dabble in it myself.
 
Last edited:
Amanda

I left the gloryhole room. Nia saw the last cock I sucked off… and told me I was on a break. That bitch just wanted to suck cock. I was a little pissed. But it did allow me to try out the role playing room.

When I arrived, I was told to put on a “elite” military outfit to include a pretty heavy bullet proof vest. The thing hid my best assets, my tits.

“What character am I playing?” I asked Cheryl, who was in charge of this room.

“IQ, from rainbow six video game” She explained.

I had no idea who that was… but figured I could fake it. The uniform hid my huge chest, but did not hide my slim waist, wider hips, and very sexy ass. My blond hair was under a military helmet.

I walked into the room. A woman saw me and told me to come over. It was Nikko from the Gamma Sigma sorority, she was also dressed in Rainbow Six uniform. Some Character named Frost.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“There was a lot of buzz on everyone’s cellphone about this party. So a few of us from Gamma Sigma came over.” Nikko explained.

“As long as you are paying… I guess that is cool” I agreed.

Nikko got in character.

“IQ… let see what you learned. Search me” Frost ordered.

“Right away… Frost” I agreed. “Up against the wall” I ordered. Frost did as I ordered. “I need to check you for any other weapons.” I explained as I took off her gun belt and ski hat. Her long dark hair cascade down to her shoulders.

Slowly, I began to pat down Frost’s arms then down her sides. I slide my hands around her front, firmly cupping her breasts, squeezing gently, making sure nothing metallic or hidden was in her bra. I felt Frost’s nipples tighten, and continued to squeeze. I felt Frost's body arch slightly in response, I also felt the woman's soft behind press against my pussy.

Reluctantly, my hands left her breasts and slid down her stomach, feeling it tremble slightly at my touch...then down to her hips; squeezing them gently. I slid my hands over Frost's round firm ass, making sure nothing was hiding in a back pocket.

"Nice slow search, frisking me faster...." Frost moaned

"Quiet" I ordered her.

I was getting turned on being in charge. I felt my white satin panties begin to wetten with arousal... I was definitely going to take with her.

I turned her around and opened her shirt. I ran my warm tongue around her hard little pink nipples, curling my tongue around one of them, suckling softly. Cupping the breasts in my hands, I paid homage to both of them. I ran my tongue around one hard nipple, then tugging on it with my teeth gently. Arching her body, Frost couldn’t believe this was happening, as she felt her nipples being tugged on. A moan escaped her parted lips, as her breasts were being licked, sucked and tugged upon.

Then I moved lower. I parted the woman's thighs, to have better access to her treasure. My warm breath was now on her trimmed little pussy, moistening the little tuft of hair at the top.

I slid my hands from her hips down to her nether lips, parting her petals with her thumbs ever so gently. Slowly, I ran my long tongue along the length of Frost's slit, feeling my tongue being coated by the sweet nectar. I licked her engorged clit. Frost’s body trembled as I licked up and down her pussy, then taking her clit into my mouth, sucking it gently at first. My skilled tongue flicked over the little female's clit quickly, as my teeth held it still. Frost's body began to buck wildly at this intense sensation. I suddenly plunged my long tongue deep inside her tight pussy. My mouth took hold of her throbbing clit. I began sucking her engorged clit.

Frost's body arched back as a powerful orgasm overtook her body, thrusting her pussy at me. She coated my lips and face with sweet pussy juices. I did not let up even through her orgasm, my mouth latched on tightly to her tiny pussy. Frost's body jerked violently as orgasm after orgasm overtook her body.
 
Last edited:
Tessa

"You like it?" the man said to Tessa/Ash as he rolled her onto her back, draped her naked legs over his shoulders before sliding in his massive rod into her dripping twat.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, wetting her lips with a wide smile. She was enjoying it, but didn't like that he was demanding that she call him 'Daddy'. To her, there was only one 'Daddy' and he wasn't there. To Tessa, this guy was just a customer, a nameless customer. When he wasn't being given the word that he desired, he tried to be more aggressive and slammed his pelvis into her a little harder, making her moan. It was becoming more painful.

"Ease off" she pleaded.

"Say it!" he demanded.

"Okay, just ease off," Tessa pleaded.

"SAY IT, Bitch!"

"Cannon!"

The client was baffled at the word and stopped, "What did you say?" were his last words before he was lifted into the air and carried out of the room kicking and screaming in the masculine arms of Cannon. Sore but alright, Tessa straightened herself out and stood up, disappointed. "You okay?" asked Anya.

"Yeah," frowned Tessa. "It was bound to happen. But, I got the money."

I was back at my station, taking in more money as the unruly customer was carried out. Without a word Cannon took him to the front door and hurled him onto the lawn just as Officers Brittany and Tavish arrived. The two officers paused at the client picked himself up and staggered away.

"What was that all about?" Officer Tavish asked.

"Getting unruly" Cannon replied.

"Speaking of that," Tavish continued, "We got a noise complaint and wanted to check it out. Have our fellow officers been here?" Cannon aimed a thumb over his shoulder and let the two officers in. When the two female officers stepped inside the living room and kitchen once more began to hush as the authority arrived.

Tavish was two years older than Brittany and mixed Mexican-English. She had sandy brown hair pulled back in a tight bun, large round hazel eyes, and 'dick sucking lips' according to Frank who had always wanted to tap her large, 'phat ass'. Tavish had a rather forming hour glass figure.

Brittany was the spunky, petite, auburn haired officer with a poppin' bubble butt and perky chest and toned figure. Some say that she would deliberately wear a uniform a size too small just to show off her figure. She would even go to work with make up and lip gloss on.

Cannon led the two officers upstairs towards where the male officers were. And they were having a good time. Chloe and Marissa had virtually stripped the officers naked on the beds. Marissa was handcuffed to the bed while spooning with Bill, his rod sliding into her tight hole as his lips suckled the back of her neck. Chloe was taking it reverse cowgirl, her hands wandering up and down Frank's smooth, toned body, grinding down on him.

Having watched Tessa and the others get their hands on some nice dick, the normally shy Anya, who had been pleasuring herself in her cosplay as Cindy and the others were being plowed, decided to get herself some meat.

Brittany and Tavish were about to open the door and catch them when,
BZZT KONK

We were thrown into darkness. Shit! We must have tripped the circuit breaker.

"Blackout party!" someone in the living room cried.

That worked in our favor. Security couldn't see what we were doing either. Was that planned by us, an accident, or did one of the Bitches sneak inside and trip it? I don't know. But it had an immediate affect on us. Instead of having the action in the back, things started happening in the front.

On one of the couches a Sister and three guys were having a blow-bang and in the kitchen a guy was making out what he thought was a Sister. In the Blackout room it was becoming literally hot and heavy. The AC unit was out and the air was still. Still the Sisters didn't let up, wanting to get as much dick in them as they could before the area had to be vented.

I was outside the cosplay room when it happened. We had blackout the curtains and I didn't have my phone. I couldn't see shit! In the room I could hear people moving about, bumping into things, calling for help. Groping in the dark I grasped the door knob, opened slowly and stepped inside. There were people talking over one another trying to find things. I tried to call, but was drowned out. There were moans intermixed with it, someone was trying to have some fun.

Feeling my way into the dark, I bumped into something soft. It wasn't furniture, I thought, then I reached out and touched it with my hands and felt softness and fabric and then heard some moans. What I grabbed was large, heavy and soft and panting. My heart froze as I wondered what I was touching. It had to be a person, God I hope it wasn't a man!

The figure turned and something slapped my in the chin. It felt like...it was...a massive rack. Couldn't see who it was. The clipboard clattered to the ground as the figure, perhaps not realizing someone was there, turned, knocked into me and we fell together onto the floor, my hands instinctively wrapping around the the person's waist then accidentally cupping their covered buttocks. All the air was forced from my lungs by the impact, "UH!" I coughed and that was it.
 
Last edited:
Amanda

After satisfying Frost, the lights went out. I was not sure what was going on. Than I felt a hand on my breast, a male hand. As I turned I knocked the person over and was on top of him. My breasts in his face. His lips found my embarrassingly hard nipples. I moaned as he pleasured my nipple. My uniform top was off and my tight sexy pants were undone, but still on. My panties were soaking wet.

The guy was kissing down my tummy then returning to my tits. I groaned in appreciation as he teased my nipples again, occasionally biting them gently with his teeth. His hands ran up my thighs stroking gently as he went higher and higher. He arrived at my already loose pant waist and pulled them down and off.

I had never been treated like this and I loved it. A skilled lover that took his time. Fingers were working over my panties, gently turning me on even more. After a few minutes of this treatment my breathing was heavy. My backside was moving attempting to get my pussy onto his fingers, he teased all around my pussy. I moaned when he removed my panties and rubbed my clit.

He moved down and began to kiss my wet pussy. He moaned in appreciation as he ran his tongue along my pussy lips. My butt was off the floor as I moaned louder.

The feelings coming from between my legs was controlling every inch of my body and mind. He found my clit, and as he licked it, I had a wonderful orgasm.

Unashamedly I grabbed his head and ground my pussy onto his lashing tongue, my orgasm intensified. He grabbed my legs and pushed them upwards towards my chest, this exposed my pussy fully to him.

He mercilessly worked my clit, he slipped a finger into my wet pussy, my orgasm went on and on. I knew I was gasping and moaning like crazy.

I felt my orgasm subsiding and I began to relax when He attacked my clit with renewed vigour, my subsiding orgasm reared its head again taking me back to the dizzy heights once more. Another orgasm racked my body and mind.

As I regained my senses when it dawned on me I had been totally selfish. I intended to make amends and unbuttoned his shirt.

No time to admire him since the lights were out. I unbuckled his belt and flipped the button before unzipping his pants, Sliding his slacks down, leaving his underwear in place. I regained a little composure and decided to tease him a little. I grabbed his butt and caressed it placing little kisses on his tummy and around the waistband of his boxers.

I slowly eased his boxers down exposing the base of his cock, it felt thick. I placed a little kiss on it and eased his boxers down further expecting his cock to leap out. I eased his boxers down a little further, and further and further. What had he got here? I pulled his boxers down past his knees. His cock leapt out springing upwards.

That was when the lights came back on. My eyes opened wide at the sight that greeted me, "Oh my God," I managed as I stared in awe at the size of his dick. Then I looked at his face, it was Robert!

“Hi” He said smiling.

“Hi!” I said excitedly.
 
Void and Yumi

"Are you sure about this?" groaned Yumi as she parked the car about a block away from the Sorority house. At that moment the power was still out.

"Yeah, I'm sure," hissed Void. "I'm willing to bet my left nut that those bitches in there are responsible for this!" 'This' being the humiliation he suffered at the hotel. In his hands was a small HD camera that he's used on many of his 'meetings'. It sported a night-vision lens allowing him to film in near total darkness. "I'm going to go in there, film what they're doing, and show it to Slug. Those cows are not going to see the end of it. I'll ruin them!" Opening the door and stepping out, he tried to make his way forward. In the near total darkness outside, he quickly tripped and stumbled over some roots from a tree and face planted. Still he picked himself up and ventured on.

Yumi's orders were to watch the car and be ready to leave when he was done. Knowing him, it could take an hour. Then again, he may not be able to get in. Why doesn't she just leave? Simple, her boss held the cards. If she tried to speak out against his actions, ditch him, or try to raise the alarm, Void would fire her and then where would she be?

Still, watching her bumbling boss approach the blacked out Sorority house and get inside, her heart started to race. Then the lights turned on. "Oh, shit" she whispered. Maybe she should get in there and get him out before anyone notices.

Debating for a moment, she turned off the engine and went for the Sorority house. It was easy to get in, no one was guarding the door. When the power came back on, she found that the place was packed with college-aged people just having a good time. There were drinks, games, laughter, music, and fun. With a smile, Yumi went around looking at everything before picking herself up a beer.

What she didn't know was, Void had eluded detection all the way to the blackout sex room. Holding his breath, he turned on the camera and began filming as Mira was getting the first shots in a blowbang.

Robert and Amanda

Those moments in darkness were just a blur. Whomever this person was, they were pining me and taking advantage of it and I liked it. It was a woman with large, soft breasts and knew what they were doing as they exposed my rod. When it popped out it stood fully erect and twitched slightly with every pulse of my heart.

Then the lights came back on.

My eyes connected to this busty beauty who was gob smacked staring back. “Hi!” we said to one another in surprise. What was going to happen next? Was she going to feel that I had somehow tricked her into having sex? I didn’t. I honestly didn’t know it was her. Then again, it was because of her that we reached this stage. If I were to say it was all just an accident, how would she view us, or myself?

Amanda’s words from the night before tickled my mind. My mind was saying, go for it. My hands were on her forearms, lightly touching as Amanda stared. She was, I guess, waiting for me to react. I decided to go with it, even though there were others around. After all, she did promise me something for today. My hands lifted to her biceps and then combed through her hair, wrapping around the back of her cranium before pulling her towards me with a huff,

“Come here” panting.

Amanda dragged herself across my body, her heavy breasts dragging, cock sliding through her cleavage before coming to rest just outside her dripping twat. We locked lips and she stabbed my mouth with her long tongue, driving it down my throat as her fingers combed through my short hair, sent pulses of electricity. “Ooooh” moaning into her mouth. She rubbed my scalp with her fingers over and over, the elation in feeling her touch was so intoxicating that my arms went limp for awhile and Amanda took control in making out. She rubbed her pelvis into my, giggling as we continued to lock lips.

There was Frost sitting at the foot of a bed having paused in getting her pants back on when Amanda and I started. Rather than walk away and give us a moment alone, she sat there wand watched with a thin smile on her lips as my hands cupped Amanda’s large backside and squeezed those cheeks before giving a playful smack to each of them and feeling them jiggle under the impacts.

I didn't know much about love making. One thing I did know, they liked to have their necks kissed. When Amanda pulled back to catch her breath, she turned ever so slightly to the side and I lifted up and kissed her neck and suckled on it lightly before running my tongue over it. "OH!" she gasped in surprise. Guess it was working.

Slowly Amanda drew herself down my chest, lips kissing mine then my cheek, neck, chest, stomach, cock sliding through her mounds before popping back up and striking her chin. She giggled at this feeling as she took it into her left hand, sending a jolt through my body.

“Mmmmm” I moaned, wetting my lips as my hands continued to grace her arms.
“Suck on me,” panting lightly. “Mmmm suck on me, Amanda.”

With a smile and a wink, she kissed the leaking tip, then the whole head and and went down the shaft slowly, eyes still locked to mine as she went all the way down the shaft to the growing sac that she held with her other hand, giving it a few gentle squeezes.

Brittany and Tavish

The female security guards had no idea what had occurred when the lights went out. Brittany was beside her partner, so she thought. When the power turned back on, Tavish was several feet away and Brittany was having her perky body fondled by this strapping man. His hands were all over her, fondling her bubble butt and pulling on the buttons of her blouse, suckling on her neck. That was her major weakness. When he kissed her neck, Brittany turned to jelly. Turning away and leaning back against him, Brittany reached back with her right arm, hand touching his bristling hair as her left touched his as it wrapped around her stomach. His other hand came around, cupping her perky breasts that made her moan. The off came one button and then two whoing a white shirt underneath. The man was hungry as he slowly pulled the white shirt up and fondled her bra covered breasts. "Fucking Christ" the man sighed as he suckled her neck.

Tavish blinded and found herself riding a man cowgirl style. Her blouse was open, undershirt pulled up to revealed her flopping tits, but her pants still covered her backside with a large hole ripped through it. A man approached with his cock in his hand, a large wang that was glistening with juice. Wetting her lips, the security officer smiled, "Come on, you guys!" she excitedly exclaimed, "Come and fuck this whore!"
 
Amanda and Robert

It was like a dream come true. Robert was a nice guy and had a huge cock! I was going to give him the best blow job ever!! I look at his huge cock, it had a large flared head, veins, it was big and long. I brought it up to my mouth and kissed it. That felt so naughty but so good, so did it again. Then I licked it across the head. I took a big lick of the underside of his cock, all the way up to the head. Now I was ready. I barely got my lips over the rim of his cockhead. But with that accomplished, I gently forced the cock into my mouth. With half of Robert’s cock in my mouth, I felt him at the back of my throat.

I pulled my mouth off to catch my breath. Then I sucked him back in. Flicking my tongue against his cock until he was at the back of my throat. I had a small gag as his cock went deeper, but I did not stop as his cock went deeper and deeper.

My mouth was salivating excessively as I drooled down my chin.

Robert was moaning as he watched his glistening cock sink into my mouth. My big breasts swaying as I sucked on him. I reached up and took the base of his cock in my hand. It was too thick, so I added my other hand. I stroked his cock as I continued to swallow his monster cock.

I went faster and felt his cock grow harder as I excited him. Then I removed my hands as my mouth reached the base of his cock. I had deeper throated him! I pulled his cock back out, and I licked off my dripping saliva.

Then I rubbed his huge cock over my face.

“When you cum… blow it all over my face” I moaned to Robert. I sucked his cock back in and this time it was going to stay there until he came. I sucked and licked on his cock. I was totally worshiping his cock. Then I felt his hips pumping, as he started to fuck my mouth!!

Frank and Chloe

Chloe had a thing for dildos. It took a while, but Frank finally figured it out. She had been totally serious about using his security baton… as a dildo. He easily slipped the long smooth black baton into her tight hole. Her clit contracted a bit from the pleasure. He twisted the baton inside of her. She gasped and a hand flew up to her mouth. She was embarrassed by how excited she was from the baton.

She felt her juices flowing and felt the wetness drip down to her ass.

“Take it” Frank grunted as he fucked her with the baton. This excited her more.

“Oh officer… control me with your baton!” she moaned. Frank decided to bring things to the next level. He reached over and rubbed her clit as her pussy swallowed his baton. Her swollen, sensitive clit, tried to get away from his rubbing hand, but he would not let her. Rubbing her harder.

Chloe groaned in pleasure as the big baton/dildo went in and out of her. Frank hand rubbing her clit. Everything was set up, she laid back with her eyes glazed over, letting the baton/dildo do all the work.

As she got more excited, she thrust her hips against his baton. “Shove it deeper” She moaned. He did.

"Oh god," she moaned, clenching her ass muscles and her pussy onto the dildo/baton. Her nipples were so hard they looked like they were going to burst. Her clit was nearing its release. Her whole body felt so warm and she was literally panting from sexual desire.

She felt a profound heat build up in her and erupt, sending waves of warmth and intense pleasure as her muscles twitched as she collapsed on the bed. She was in absolute heaven, and she could feel her pussy releasing what felt like gallons of juices all over the baton/dildo and onto the floor.
 
Void and Yumi


No one could see, but Void was right there beside Mira, catching every shot as strangers came up and unloaded onto her. They were following her squeals of joy as previous men dropped their loads on her. At first it was surprising feeling the spurts of hot cum, blinding her and sometimes finding her open mouth. After awhile it was fun as she eagerly awaited some guy to drop a heavy one. Then it came, some hulk of a guy, probably saving himself up for this moment, approached, stabbed his mushroom head onto Mira's cum smeared forehead, and dumped a river onto her face.

"Oh, my God! AHHHHHH!" squealed Mira, hands reacted going for her face. The ooze of hot jizz rolling down her face made her burst into laughter, "You gotta lot of jizz!" complimenting the stranger.

Void got it all, the debauchery that was Meta Pi. As Mira was acting the cum dumpster, Melissa was getting an air-tight by three men. Riding reverse cowgirl on one man with his rod in her ass, another man mounted her front, stabbing her in her cunt as a third man shoved his rod down her throat. Going over and filming it with a sinister smile on his face. All of this, to him, was gold. If he were an ordinary film-maker, this would be make a killing on the internet, College Girls Gone Wild, or Sorority Girls Gone Wild.

What he didn't know happening nearby was Yumi coming in after seeing so many men walking out having dropped their loads. Surrounded in darkness and hearing the moans of pleasure, Yumi immediately knew what was happening. Although she wanted to get in on it, knowing what Void was doing, she couldn't. That is until someone bumped into her.

"Excuse me" the voice huffed of a man. "Tracy, is that you?" the hands touching her hips.

"No" Yumi smiled. "But I'll be whoever you want".

Brittany and Tavish

Officer Brittany couldn't believe what she was doing. Still in uniform she was being fondled by a man with his large hands squeezing her perky breasts over her bra. How she wanted to get fucked by this man, feeling his rod growing as it pressed against her bubble butt, the fabric of her uniform tight and her body screaming for action as her partner, Tavish, was several steps ahead of her, getting railed now doggy style on a bed, her pants ripped open to expose her dripping holes. On all fours she slurped and bobbed on one man, hands running end of over end on his uncut rod as the man beside her ran his fingers through her unbound hair and pulled it back. "AH YEAH! I LIKE THAT!" Tavish boomed.

Frank and Chloe

Frank balked at Chloe as she gushed. "You're a gusher!" he exclaimed in surprise as Chloe shuddered, the rod still inside of her.

Embarassed slightly by her crying in delight, Chloe's face turned beet red. Others heard her and watched as the college girl slowly removed the pleasure rod from her body and limply collapsed next to Frank, stroking his chest lightly.

"That's...that was amazing" Chloe complimented in a whisper. "I guess this takes 'fuck the police' to a whole new level, huh?' before snickering.


Amanda and Robert

I was in heaven. I've always thought that my cock was average, average size, length, girth, and cumload. When Amanda struggled to fit it inside her mouth, salivating, sputtering, and gagging, it was more of a compliment. The way Amanda was treating me was making it so that I was the only person in the world. Even though there were several people watching us, some taking pleasure in watching, or just pleasuring, my vision was locked firmly on Amanda as she slowly suckled the head.

Her massive chest rubbed up and down my inner thighs. Each time she drew breath I could feel the pounds of it bearing down on it. Taking cock in hand, she slapped her mounds with the cock, "You like that?" smiling at me. "You like my mounds?"

How could I not? They were massive, shapely, real, and she was letting me touch them. For most of this my hands were on her forearms or shoulders until she was trying to deep throat me. Then they were around the back of her head. Now she was letting me squeeze her tits, pinch her nipples and flick the tips. "You're going to learn on how to pleasure a woman the right way," Amanda smirked at me. "I'll teach you, if you'll let me" before licking the entire length of the shaft from sac to tip slowly with the flat of her tongue while her soft eyes stared at me. It sent a jolt up my body feeling this before she tried to get it down her throat.

"You like that, Robert?" she panted. "You like my work?" She wanted my cum to be all over her face. I liked facials and to have our first encounter to end this way, was a dream. Amanda continued to stroke and stroke, lips wrapped tightly around the head, breasts rubbing against my thighs. "Cum for me" she whispered. "Come for me, Robert..."


It wasn't in spurts, it was a stream. When the first taste of tangy cum reached her lips, Amanda pulled back, closed her eyes yet continued to stroke slowly as the stream of thick white jizz rolled up her left cheek and reached her eye and then forehead. It wasn't over. Amanda drew a deep breath and my cock aimed forward spraying more jizz against her right cheek and eye. Half blinded, and gasping, some of the last drops fell into her open mouth, sloshed around by her pink tongue. I must have came for 15 or so seconds and Amanda froze and giggled, wiping away some of the spunk from her eyes. "Holy cow!" she cried.

"Sorry!" I said deeply embarrassed. "It does that all time."
 
Amanda

I was having the time of my life. Robert’s cock was amazing and his orgasm was doubly amazing. I licked and swallowed as much cum as I could, then I wiped my face clean. I was ready to go again with him, when Sam showed up.

“Amanda, stop fucking around. I need you for the video.” She said and grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Robert.

“Fuck the video… I want to stay with Robert” I told Sam. But other girls had come into the cosplay room and started to give Robert money. It was like some outside force was working against us. Soon I was being dragged and pushed away… and Robert was surrounded by people with money.

“THANKS ROBERT… THAT WAS AWESOME” I yelled to him. I followed Sam.

Samantha

Sam took me into the video room. In the room was a group of men in dark blue bathrobes. They mostly seemed to be from the Alpha-Sigma-Sigma fraternity in their twenties. Their eyes bore into us with unconcealed lust.

Sam was in her workout clothing. Her toned legs and bubble butt backside on display. Her sandy brown hair in a ponytail. I was still dressed as IQ.

"What is this?” I asked.

“Your gangbang.” Sam explained.

“Ahh NO” I said firmly.

“Oh come on… you’ll love it.” Sam explained. “Everyone as been tested for STD, Cannon is nearby, Safe word is “Stop”… it is totally safe.”

“Then you do it” I told her.

Sam got a gleam in her eyes. “Ok, I will!!” she said excitedly. “You film it” She told me handing me the camera.

I could not believe what was happening. I saw a whiskey bottle on the video table. I grabbed it and took a big swig. I was going to need a few stiff drinks to do this. Sam was already on the floor holding a cock in each hand. The black man was pulling her panties off her ankles and the man behind her was taking off her sport’s bra. Several of the other men had opened their robes and were stroking their cocks to attention. Sam’s face lit up with an enormous smile as she saw more cocks.

I filmed as Sam sucked all the cocks around her. The scene was erotic. It caused my pussy to tingle with desire. I could not help myself and rubbed my nipple through my clothing as I watched Sam.

A few of the men noticed and a few sets of hands started to help me touch my own body. I felt some along the contours of my ass, my slim waist, and on my breasts, a moan escaped my lips. Fingers pulled off my clothing. I gave the camera to a man, as I was helped out of my clothes. Many hands stroked my trembling flesh as they pulled at my panties and fumbled with the latch on my bra. Soon I was as naked as Sam. She was working a cock with each hand while a fully erect shaft thrust past her lips. I felt pressure on my shoulders as strong but gentle hands urged me to my knees.

She was sucking on my cocks. This gangbang was for me. I decided she was not going to get all the fun. I joined her on my knees. The man who had been thrusting into her mouth pulled away, letting her spot me. Our eyes met and within an instant our lips met. I was kissing her with deep full tongued kiss. There was wild cheering at the spectacle. When we broke our kiss a penis thrust between us and hands guided our faces towards it with steady pressure. We kissed around it, our tongues playing peek-a-boo around the shaft.

"I'm going to come," The man moaned.

My instinct was taking over now. Without thinking I reached up and grabbed Sam's hair to pull her head back with one hand while aiming the quivering dick at her with the other. Her eyes popped wide in surprise. The erection in my hand started pulsing as a heavy load of jism jetted out to hit her in the face, sending droplets scattering over her face. Soon sperm dripped from her jaw and flowed down over her beautiful heaving tits.

The crowd of men crowed with delight. Several moved forward to playfully slap our faces with their stiff pricks and pump our mouths some more.

Hands pulled me up. I was laid on my back on the couch. Fingers dug at my pussy and probed into my ass as cocks pushed at my face. I opened wide, sometimes taking two at a time as I felt an unseen man settling in between my thighs. Soon he was filling me, thrusting into me vigorously as cocks stretched my jaw.

Somewhere I heard Sam groan in ecstasy over the low murmur of men's voices calling us bitches and cunts and sluts as they growled in raspy voices how hard they were going to 'fuck' us and how they were going to fill us with their cum.

I reached out blindly with both hands and they were helpfully guided to waiting cocks. I jerked and sucked as I undulated my pelvis into the man lustily slamming into my pussy. I found my orgasm start somewhere deep within me. I felt it bubbling up and consuming me like a wet flame. I gasped for air around the two dicks pushing into my mouth. My body writhing.

I felt balls smacking against my forehead as a fat cock began thrusting in my mouth. He did not last long, as my mouth filled with cum.

Another cock was deep inside me, I felt his balls raise and fall as he pumped his seed into me. A ring of cum bloomed around the base of his shaft as I was filled past capacity, then sticky streams of jism began course back down his balls and drip out of my body. When he pulled out a great gush of sperm slewed forth to drop to the floor.

I came hard; gasping around the flood of sperm that was in my mouth.
 
Robert

"Thanks, Robert! That was awesome!" Amanda's voice said as it faded down the hallway. In its wake was a surprised and tired Robert laying with a slowly flaccid cock and around him were several dumbstruck women with wet mouths.

"Oh, sorry!" he said embarrassed, shoving his rod into his pants and zipping up.

"Jesus, that was huge!" Tessa commented. Twisting his head around to meet her, Robert found that the busty redhead, still partially in uniform, slowly rubbing herself having watched the whole show. Her comment was not for the size of his cock or the size of his load, but both. "You do that all the time, giving that much?"

"Uh, yeah," he reluctantly admitted. "I thought it was normal."

"No!" cried Tessa with a widening smile, "THAT is definitely not normal!" The other girls giggled. "So, you and Amanda serious?"

"I...not at the moment?" he forced himself to say, his nervousness making it come out as a question. Zipping himself up, he gathered up the dropped clipboard and money and hustled out of there with the eyes of the girls following him.

Void and Yumi

"Yes. Yes!" Void hummed to himself as he filmed as he filmed Samantha getting her hot, glistening body being doused in some hot cum. This was more than he could have hoped. He thought it was just going to be one girl or maybe two college girls doing some sweet lesbian action. Dean Slug had a real hatred towards same-sex people. If he had his way, he would have banned them from campus. Fortunately there were laws in place to protect such people. This would be good fuel for the fire, not to mention good jerk off material for later.

His camera turned to film Amanda as she was getting cock slapped and then filled both in the mouth and vaginal. Amanda couldn't see him, the snake had weaseled his way in close enough that he was filming through gaps of onlookers cheering on Amanda as she was taking on all cummers.

"That's her!" Void said to himself. "That's the fucking busty slut that embarassed me! If she's here, then her companion is here. Which one was it?"

It was hard enough trying to stay focused and film everything, but Void couldn't help but get hard watching these sluts getting worked over. He even thought about getting in, sneaking in and dropping a load and get out before anyone noticed. But each second he was there risked being exposed. He had more than enough, alcohol, partying, sex, gay people....all that was needed. Closing his camera he headed out the front door in a rush.

Just mere moments before he did so, Yumi was polishing up the stranger she was with. Feeling his hard cock slamming against the back of her throat, he moaned, expelling the air from his lungs. It was nice. Nothing great, but nice. The man wasn't putting his hands on her, pushing her face into his cock, not being rough. If anything, he was surprised. He knew by now this wasn't Trish or whomever it was. Instead it was a nice Asian woman with dyed hair giving him a hummer, squeezing his sac before stroking. She slapped her face with his nice rod, smiled and giggled. When he came, she dropped it all down her mouth, flicking out her tongue and swirling the solution about to show that it was indeed in there before swallowing it whole without a wince.

"Thank you!" Yumi said standing up, kissing the stranger's cheek before walking out, swaying her hips from side to side, hoping he was watching. It was a good romp. Not as good as Robert, but still good enough to break the tension she was feeling.

Going back and sitting in the car, Void was none of the wiser when he came running up to and jumped inside. "I got it!" he exclaimed. "Let's go!" before taking a whiff of the car's interior. "Why does it wreek of sex in here?"

"That's just you" Yumi retorted.
 
The Morning After

The light through the curtains woke me to the strange feeling of a warm, obviously female, body stretched out beside me. I felt that warm post-coital glow you have when the sex was particularly good the night before. Sam hadn’t moved much as her head was still next to my right breast. Turned on her left side, she had her right leg across me holding me down.

Coughing from the floor announced Jane was awaking up from her drunken stupor. I couldn't see her but heard her stretching and moaning. I bet she has a bad headache this morning after all she drank.

Sam stirred at the noise and looked up at me with some confusion. Then a smile spread across her wakening face and she planted a soft kiss on my nipple.

"Good morning" she said quietly.

"Good morning, yourself," I replied. She started to suck on my nipple. Before I gently pushed her off.

"Ahhhh" she complained.

“I think I need a break” I told her.

"I understand… My thighs hurt. You wouldn't know why?" Sam asked

I chuckled at her playful complaint. "You spent most of the time last night getting fucked as I recall."

Sam giggled.

"Ok… let me go… My bladder is talking to me." I told her.

Jane's head appears above the level of the bed. Her eyes are squinting at the light and dried cum coated her face.

"Are you girls always this noisy?" She complained

“Yes” I said back to her. As Sam released me and I scooted to the end of the bed before standing. I headed out of the room and down the short hall to the bathroom. There were beer bottles and naked guys to step around in the hallway.

"Well that's nice to see in the morning!” I said to myself “Naked guys", I went to the bathroom and washed my hands before returning to find my clothing. Sitting on the edge of the bed was Mark, Jim, and Brett. All of them rubbing sleep from their eyes. All of them turned to watch me enter the room.

"Ooo, even nicer view," Mark said “Another naked women!” His erection growing harder.

"Sorry… All fucked out.” I told him.

Jane and Sam got up “Not us” they both said. As the 5 of them started going again. I got my clothes and headed for a shower.

1 hour later.

I was carrying a laundry bag full of money down to Robert’s basement office. Tessa Fowler and Robert were there.

“Here is another bag full of money” I told them.

“Put it with the other bags." Tessa ordered. "Before you bring anymore bags… can you get me some aspirins. I got a huge hangover.” Tessa asked rubbing her temples.

“Sure.” I said. I turned to Robert “Robert, thanks for last night. You are amazing!” I told him.

"You are the 5th girl that has told him that." Tessa complained still rubbing her temples.

I giggled "Well, most are just thanking him for seeing his equipment. I'm thanking him for other things." I explained. "Can I get you something too?” I asked Robert.
 
"Actually, I'd like some coffee, please" I replied lifting my head up from my work. Normally I wasn't a coffee drinker, but Tessa and I had been at this since sunup. There were stacks of money around us, making it appear we had robbed a bank. There was not only the counting, there was the ledger, paying for supplies and then trying to come up with a way to clean the money and put it into our account. Looking at Amanda's clean face for the first time since our romp sent a race in my heart. She had this coy smile on her face, recognizing what we had done.

Tessa grumbled some more, more out of anger for her headache. Then again, that's what happens when you do nothing but drink and fuck all night without breaks or water.

By my count, before Amanda brought in her sack of money, we were $45,000 in the black. That was great! Now there was going to be even more. The Sisters were going to be pleased with this one.

"How are you doing this morning, Amanda?" I asked before she stepped out.

The party was more exciting than I thought it would be. The Sisters cosplaying, the gangbang, gloryholes, and so much more was making me want to burst again and again through the entire event, especially seeing the fine women cosplaying. I always had a hardon for women in uniform.

Both sets of security guards left before dawn, having been hailed by their chief for the past half hour before hand. Realizing that they were going to be caught, they hastily left the party after finishing up and reported that there was nothing out of place, and the reason they didn't answer was due to a radio blackhole in the area. That may have worked.

Rebecca woke up with a splitting headache and a some guy passed out next to her, one hand cupping her right breast. She brushed him off, stood up, and surveyed the scene around her. There were bodies sprawled out in various states of dress. Some of them were Sisters, most were strangers. No one was moving, just the snores of the sleeping and a few soft moans.

As the busty redhead tip-toed through the perverbial minefield that was the party, she saw out of the corner of her eye a figure crawling about in a dim corner. Narrowing her eyes and walking towards it, the shape was that of a human. Coming closer, the figure had crawled upon a man that had fallen asleep in a corner of the living room, a bottle of beer in one hand. He must have passed out there.

"Anya?" Rebecca whispered when a face turned to look back.

Putting her fingers to her lips, Anya whispered 'Shhh' as she crawled up to the figure, opened his fly, and started sucking him off.

Smiling and rolling her eyes, Rebecca walked away.
 
OH CRAP

"How are you doing this morning, Amanda?" Robert asked me.

With a huge smile and twinkle in my eye I answered him “AWESOME!” Then I went to get him a cup of coffee. As I reach the 1st floor I saw Dean Slug and Kappa Beta Sorority head bitch Ursula Talbot coming through our sorority’s front door.

The look of disgust on their faces was almost scary.

“Hey… you can’t come in here. You are not welcome” I said trying to block the Dean and Ursula. Dean Slug shoved me out of the way.

“File a compliant.” He said as he looked around at all the carnage. A few of us had picked up some, but there were still naked bodies sprawled out sleeping, a massive amount of empty beer bottles and condoms/sex toys about.

That was when Ursula gasped. There was a snobby young man sleeping naked with Jade (also naked). “Fred… WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WITH HER” Ursula asked totally shocked. I realized Fred was the president of Alpha Sigma Sigma fraternity and Ursula’s boyfriend.

Fred opened his eyes and when he realized Ursula was staring at him he just said “Oh Fuck”. Meanwhile, the Dean saw Jake Dennison and Bob Cronwell with two young girls in their arms.

“Jake, Bob!” The Dean gasped. Jake and Bob both said “Oh Shit!” together. Dean Slug had seen enough, he turned to face me.

“Get Venera down here NOW!” Dean Slug ordered me.

“Venera… you’d better come down here. Its Dean Slug” I yelled up the stairs. Venera came down the stairs in a bathrobe.

“Oh Hi Dean Slug and Ursula… Unannounced visits are against University rules.” Venera pointed out.

Dean Slug gave her a smug smile. “Don’t talk to me about RULES!” He said raising his voice. “Drinking, sex, and drugs!” He said pointing to the mess in the room. “This is a violation of Sorority rules and since you are on double-secret probation and have not paid your university chapter bill. I’m revoke your charter and expelling all members of Mu-Beta-Pi from Silverleaf University. That also means you ALL lose your ROTC scholarships!”

“Dean… The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our male party guests—we did. But no one was hurt and it was consensual. There was no noise compliant and we have 4 security personnel who did not find anything wrong during the party.

The issue here is paying our university chapter bill. Which I’m happy to announce we will be paying today in full. So you have no grounds for expelling us.” Venera declared.

The Dean seemed even more upset. “Paid in full?” He said as he looked over to Ursula. Realizing his case against Mu-Beta-Pi was crumbling apart, he added. “We’ll just see if you can pay it in full. We’ll also be looking at everyone midterm grades… if ANYONE fails a class, I will REVOKE your charter. You are not getting away with this! I'm calling your national office! I'm going to revoke your charter! And if you girls try one more thing, one more, I'm going to kick you out of college! NO MORE FUN OF ANY KIND!!” Dean Slug yelled and stormed out of the Sorority.
 
Robert and Amanda

When Dean Slug and Ursula left the Sorority house, Venera smirked, "That's why you keep the door closed, you let all the flies in."

Just after Amanda left, Tessa smiled at me, "So, you said before you don't have a girlfriend, right? But you and Amanda seem to have something going on. Are you fuck-buddies or just starting out?" In truth, I didn't know what to call it. Tessa continued to lust at me across the table. "I mean, don't take this the wrong way, but after watching what you and her were doing, and all that, I was wondering if, maybe, one day you'd like to try something like that with me."

"I don't know" I blushed. "I don't know what Amanda and I have, but if we do have something going on, then I'd like to remain loyal to her, you know?"

Tessa giggled, brushing some strands of red hair from her face, "I can respect that. Still, the offer is open. I'll even wear a uniform for you, if you want. Speaking of which, I should get going. I got to meet someone."

With her coffee in hand, along with some cream and sugar, Amanda went back downstairs to service Robert who was still pouring himself into his paperwork. A man working with stacks of money in a seedy basement made him look like a mob launderer. "Here ya go" Amanda said softly as she placed the mug beside him along with the sugar and cream. "You doing okay?"

"Oh, yes. Thank you" Robert looked up and smiled, fighting hard to keep his eyes on her glowing face rather than her heaving breasts. After what happened between us, he was also struggling with his emotions. He liked Amanda greatly, but he had to remain focused on his job that was to keep the sorority afloat. "How was your night?" meaning how she fared after their little romp.

Dean Slug
Dean Slug went back to his office, slamming his door after telling his secretary not to disturb him. Unable to make headway against this open sore that was Beta-Pi, he crawled into a bottle of Sherry. He was through his third glass when a knock on the door from his secretary announced the arrival of Void with a sadistic smile on his face.

"What do you want?" barked Dean Slug. "I told her I didn't want to be disturbed."

"Dean Slug, I've been hearing that you're having problems with this Beta Pi Sorority. They've always somehow managed to weasel their way through your rules."

Leaning back in his plush leather chair, the Dean slammed his crystal glass onto his desk, "Yeah. What of it?"

"I think I have a way of helping you," Void replied as he carefully approached the desk, in his right hand was a CD in a clear plastic case. "See, last night I was able to infiltrate their party and take a lot of scathing photos and video."

"So? Everything they did they say was consensual," huffed Dean Slug as he reached for his bottle.

"That may be, but what I have here is an alternative. Instead of going after the Sorority itself, you go after the members. What I have here is enough evidence to damage or break the reputation of several of its members. Such as, did you know that two of its members fornicate with donors, and one donor is married! Such a harsh thing for his wife to find out, wouldn't you say?" The Dean leaned forward slightly with his eyes slightly widening. Realizing he had the Dean hooked, Void wheeled it in. "I've been following them for awhile. This morning I followed one of them, this girl named Tessa, to Bob Cronwell, a local business owner. This was way more than just her running errands."
 
Amanda

"How was your night?" Robert asked.

“I knew college was going to be eye opening for me, but there was so much sex last night. WOW” I replied. “After you and I, I was dragged over to the gangbang video and got sucked into it.” I told Robert but then I lean in closer to him. “But the best time last night was with you” I told him softly and kissed him.

“You are amazing and thoughtful.” I told him. “I know you probably fucked a bunch of girls last night, but as long as you come back to me, I don’t mind. College is, after all, about trying new things.”

“Oh, did you say hi to Yumi… I saw her last night.” I told Robert. He looked back surprised.

“Yumi was here?” He asked.

“Oh crap… I should have found you and got you to her. Sorry” I said.

“No, Amanda, it is not that. I can’t see Yumi being here, unless Void was here too!” Robert stated with fear in his eyes.

“OH CRAP” I gasped, worried what Void had done.

Dean Slug

“Mortas… let’s look through that video and make a list!” Dean Slug said as he pulled out a piece of paper. His mind was thinking about what he could do with the information. He could get all the business people to pull their funding from the sorority. It would take some time, but the sorority would run out of money at some point.

But the blackmail angle might be a better one. Get the business leaders on his side. With the business people came to political leaders. He could get a few laws passed, maybe a rate hike on the Sorority’s electric bill.

The parents of the girls in the sorority could be asked to pull the kids from the sorority. Things would crumble fast.

It would start with making an example out of Bob Cronwell.
 
Last edited:
As Dean Slug watched the video, he was both elated and turned on. Void's video was that of a voyeur going from place to place as the busty women of Beta-Pi were getting their rocks off. There was one of the girls, whose name escaped Dean Slug, pulling her hair back while in the buff, smiling greatly as an older man showered her in cum. How would her parents feel knowing that their daughter was acting like a complete whore in college? She was probably on a scholarship, if not, attending school that they had saved up years for. College, he mused, wasn't for fornicating-it was for education. With a hardon he scribbled down notes. By the end of the video, he was beaming, the happiest he's ever been in his entire life.

Looking across his desk, there was Void sitting there also trying to hide his erection. What Void gave him was as good as gold. There was no refuting this from Beta-Pi. A smile creeped along his face as he looked at the deliverer, "Name your price, Mr. Void."

A Few Moments Later

"No! No way! Forget it!" Jenna yelled as she stormed into her dorm with Ursula right behind her.

"Jenna, please!" Ursula was pleading. She never pleaded before. She was use to getting her way from the start. "Jenna, we need you!"

"You can forget it!" Jenna huffed. "There's no way in Hell I'll ever, EVER, do anything with that creep Void. He's nothing but a creeper, always leering at me, always wanting to get a hand on me."

"Jenna, there's something going on here that you don't understand," Ursula said, catching up as Jenna sat at her dorm's bed. "Just listen..." coming up to sit beside Jenna, trying to be consoling. She couldn't give up their trump card out of fear the busty bimbos may hear about it, somehow. "I'm asking this as a favor. The Dean owes Void a great favor, and if you do this...the Dean will be forever in your debt. You know about your classes, the ones your struggling with, the Dean will give you all As if you just go with Void once, JUST ONE DATE. That's all I ask."

"You can keep asking" Jenna cried, nearly in tears. "I won't do it. Find someone else."

Tessa and her Daddy

Tessa left before Amanda and I had our revelation of Yumi and Void. She got a text from her daddy and he was in need of a little fun. She was asked what she should wear and he requested her ROTC uniform. She had an older one that was no longer good for inspection. She kept it around for such occasions. She smartly wore it with her ribbons and everything polished as she left the campus and reached her Daddy's work. Pausing for a second, she looked around to ensure she was alone and popped open her blouse so that her heavy melons, held in place by a low cut sports bra, was on display. Everything was prim and proper, though the uniform itself was much too small for her frame so it looked like she was a pin-up model. That was part of the fun. With a smile Tessa walked into the store, shut the door behind her, and locked it, flipping the sign to 'Closed' before walking up to the counter where her Daddy was sitting. His eyes lifted when the door opened and his heart was racing.

"Hi, Daddy" winked Tessa as she laid her massive fun pillows onto the counter, "How are you?"

"I'm doing much better now. How are you doing?" Bob smirked, standing up, his eyes falling at Tessa's cows on display.

"Doing allright, now that you're here. I was wondering if you would like to inspect me, you know. Make sure everything is right before I go in front of the Colonel. You know him, he's a real dick."

"There's only one real dick around here, my baby," Bob whispered, his musky voice in her ear as Bob leaned over the counter, one hand reaching out to cup her breasts.
 
Tessa and Bob

"I love you too, Daddy and I love your...I love your big Daddy cock!" Tessa exclaimed happily as her face was hanging over his cock. She loved how his cock felt in her hand. She could feel the power and desire throbbing in her grasp. She was stroking the magnificent organ as her mouth kissed the cock head.

She could sense Bob’s body beginning to tense up and she slowed her strokes a little, trying to extend the length of his pleasure. But she had a terrible need to bring her “Daddy” to release.

She squeezed “Daddy's” cock a little tighter and began to stroke him faster as he groaned and gasped, "Oh...oh... shit, oh Lord, Tessa, I'm gonna...gonna..." Bob’s body convulsed once and then his hips rose up as if Tessa was lifting him up by his cock. He grunted as he exploded -- a sudden geyser of hot sperm shooting up and splattering in Tessa’s face -- steaming semen spraying her cheeks and lips and chin!

The smell of hot jism filled her nose, as he continued to shoot -- the second tremendous spurt splattering on her chin and her chest and the next few gushes of cum spraying warmly on her breasts.

"I love you, Daddy!" Tessa said, still stroking him, urging him to empty his balls onto her body. She felt slutty and sexy and naughty. His ejaculations began to ease up, each spurt less than the last until the last few mostly oozed from his cock to dribble over her hands.

"Wow, Daddy...I've never seen so much spunk!" She gasped as she ran a finger over her cheek, scooping up a big blob of semen.

Bob's eyes widened and he started to say something, but then the back door to his business opened and his wife Holly walked in. Holly was a flat chested, middle aged blonde woman. She normally always has a smile on her face and is very perky and happy. But as she came in, she had a determined look on her face.

“BOB…!!” She gasped. Tessa and Bob just looked at her. Tessa wiped some semen off her face. The full impact of what just happened began to sink to her and Bob.

Holly just turned around and stormed out. Bob was about to cry and Tessa had a big frown on her face. "Someone tipped Holly off" Tessa thought.
 
Bob went after his wife, calling to her. Left alone for some time, Tessa went back to the House with her head hung low. She didn't bother straightening herself up. She entered and went to her room, crawled onto bed and curled up, softly crying. It sunk in the scale of her fun with her daddy. Bob's wife may have been a perky, caring woman, but Bob sought the warmth of another, younger, woman. Did that make Tessa a bad person for indulging in a fantasy between consenting adults? It did break a marriage. No way Bob's wife will forgive this when they were caught red handed, or cum glazed.

She then thought how it could have happened. The timing was perfect. Someone had to tip his wife to come there. She was her usual perky self, so she wasn't expecting seeing that. Who else knew of them? Just Samantha and Jake. Sam was a Sister. She wouldn't betray them. Jake? Jake she couldn't speak for. But he was not at his store today. He was away. There were answers that she needed and crying her wont do it. Getting up and going to her closet, she got dressed into some civvies and went back out to find Amanda. Together they could go after those that stood to gain the most from this, the Bitches.

I was down in the office, finally going over the last of the money. It was a huge haul! Over 60 Grand! And that was after the expenditures. Venera and Rebecca were told and they were so happy they locked themselves in their bedroom.

Stretching and crackling my knuckles, I sighed in relief when the phone rang in the kitchen. One of the Sisters, Mira, answered it and called down it was for me.

Running up the stairs, I was handed the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Yumi...you got a second?" Speaking in a soft whisper.

"Sure. What's up?" I said, leaning against the counter. Around me, the other Sisters were cleaning up.

"Listen, I can't talk about this over the phone. I'm at work and my Boss is in his office. Can you come by here in about 30 minutes?"

"Sure thing. What's..."

"I gotta go. Bye" before quietly hanging up.

"Who was it?" asked Mira.

"It was someone at the party. I gotta go and make the deposits" before hustling out of there. Amanda wasn't there and Venera and Rebecca were too busy to be bothered. This was something I gotta do myself.

I took the bus and forgot about the bank, instead going to Void's office. His car was there. But he didn't drive. Taking a peek through the front door, I saw Yumi at her desk and tapped. Lifting her eyes, she smiled and waved me in while standin up. I entered and she immediately hugged me. "Dont worry. He's not here. Jenna, the snobby bitch, came by and picked her up a few minutes ago," letting out a frustrated sigh. "Listen, I think my boss is up to something. I dont know what. He's been really excited and happy. That usually means a deal is about to go down. What's unusual, he's not going to the hotel and Jenna was here."

"Okay. So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well," drawing a deep breath, "anything he may have will be carefully guarded. Not here. Maybe at his place. I can get in there and try to get it for you," Yumi sighed.

"That is risky," I replied. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

Yumi sighed, stepping back a bit, "I'll try. I dont have a spare key to his place. When he comes back, I'll try to get there and see what turns up."

"If he catches you, he'll fire you" I said in alarm.

She smiled, "Dont worry. I wanted to quit anyway."

Nodding and wiping my lip with the palm of my right hand, "Why are doing this? What would want in return?"

Yumi smiled, her eyes glanced down before back at me, "We'll talk about that later. Meantime, you go do your thing and I'll do mine. I'll call you tonight, okay?" Before leaving we hugged once more. She kissed me and slid her tongue down my throat, prompting me to slap her ass in return. Walking away from this I remembered what Amanda said, what we had was special and what was between Yumi and I was for the good of the mission.

Dean Slug and Ursula

Having spent a long time, perhaps a five hours watching Void's video, Dean Slug was still in his office pleasuring himself. He made no qualms about it, but half the satisfaction was knowing these busty slits would soon be gone, humiliated, and disposed.

Ursula returned from her errand with a defeated look on her face when she walked in and saw the Dean jerking off. Nothing new. "I convinced Jenna to go through with it. But as a precaution, I also got Rebecca to go as well." Rebecca wasn't the same Rebecca as Beta Pi. She was young, perky, but more athletic and therefore didn't possess the melons. But she was also naive and it didn't take much to convince her to go with Jenna and "have some fun" as Ursula called it. "Sisters having fun!" Rebecca exclaimed in joy. She hated to do it, convince fellow Sisters to do this, but it was the betterment of the mission, right?

Dean Slug merely nodded with a smirk.
 

Attachments

  • Becca.jpg
    Becca.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Amanda and Tessa

Tessa explained for a second time in detail what had happened. “So that is why we need to get those cunts at Kappa Beta and that queen bitch, Ursula Talbot!!” Tessa said to end her story.

“Tessa… I don’t like Ursula or those other girls at Kappa Beta, but there is more going on here.” I reasoned. “The Kappa Beta girls were not at our party. Their boyfriends from Alpha Sigma Sigma were. So they might be trying to get back at us for that. But you only slept with the old guys, you never banged one of the Alpha Sigma Sigma guys.” I pointed out.

“Well, yes…” Tessa agreed “But who else would tip off Bob’s wife?”

“Shit… Dean Slug, Mortas Void, the guy Cannon threw out when you didn’t call him “daddy”, a secret boyfriend who is staking you… But who it is, may not be as important as what will happen next.” I explained. “Even if Bob can save his marriage, he will stop being a supporter of our Sorority. Others at the party will be worried their wives will get phone calls too. We, our Sorority, Mu-Beta-Pi, will become toxic. Every business man will run from us.” I stated

“Shit… there was a LOT of business guys at the party!” Tessa realized.

“Yes… we need to repair the damage.” I said

“How?” Tessa asked.

“Come on…. I got an idea!” I said excitedly.

We headed over to The Seven Seas Hotel and picked up Herb. We caught an Uber and we are in front of Bob’s house in a few minutes later.

“Remember the plan” I told Tessa as I rang the doorbell. Holly answered.

“Hi Holly, we are from the Mu-Beta-Pi Sorority and we need to talk to you.” I explained.

“NO, she has been fucking my husband.” Holly said pointing to Tessa.

“Holly, please, we are ALL being manipulated here. People are using you and destroying your marriage for selfish reasons. Can we talk inside” I suggested more firmly.

She thought for a moment and nodded her head in agreement. We went inside.

In the living room I introduced everyone. “My name is Amanda, this is Tessa, and Herb”

“Holly” Tessa started “I would like to say a few things. Bob loves you very much and does not want to leave you. He is in love with you. I was nothing more than a sexual fantasy. He had a fantasy of a beautiful customer wanting him just for sex at his store. It was not love.” Tessa explained.

“He is not leaving you or your 23 years of marriage. I do not have any interest in him, other than sexual.” Tessa stated “I’m SOOO sorry I caused a problem between you and him.” Tessa apologized.

“He cheated on me” Holly stated.

“His body did, but not his mind” I said. “Bob is still loyal to you. he love you! If bob masturbated to some literotica fantasy, that does not mean he does not love you”

Holly thought for a moment and then asked me “You said people were manipulating me. Trying to destroy my marriage for selfish reasons”

“We don’t know who is doing it, but you received a tip to visit the bob's store.” I hypothesized.

“Yes, it was a man’s voice telling me to go see what a Mu-Beta-Pi slut was doing in my husband’s store.” Holly said.

“Someone wants your marriage to end. They also want to make sure you knew it was a Mu-Beta-Pi Sorority girl. That is weird, don’t you think?” I asked her.

Holly thought about what I was saying. She finally looked back at me. “That is weird. But Bob did cheat on me” She pointed out.

“Yes. Bob is sorry about that. But are you going to let this mysterious manipulator win? Are you going do what he wants?” I asked.

“I… I don’t know” Holly said. She was becoming more unsure what she should do next.

“Holly, sometimes you need to walk in someone else’s shoes to understand a situation more completely.” I suggested. “I brought Herb along. He is a virgin and would love a more experience woman, like yourself, to show him how to make love.” I suggested.

Holly looked over at Herb. “No, I could never do that…” Holly said, but I detected some hidden desire in her voice.

“It is a common fantasy, a woman, like yourself, pleasing a young stud, like Herb. He would do what you want. Exactly how you like it.” I suggested. Holly was thinking about it. “Herb… stand up and show her.” I said.

Herb stood up and pulled down his pant. His massive cock sprang out. Everyone gasped including me! I forgot how big his cock was! Herb pulled his pants back up. I could tell Holly wanted to act on her fantasy... just to get to Herb's cock.

“We’ll leave you two alone” I said as Tessa and I got up. Then Holly surprised me.

“I want Tessa to stay too” Holly said. Tessa look at me, then nodded in agreement to Holly. I walked out of the house alone, wondering why Holly wanted Tessa to stay. Was it to have Tessa watch as Holly got her revenge fuck? Or was it Holly’s plan to steal Tessa away from Bob with some sweet lesbian love? Or she liked a threesome?

In the end, I guess I did not care, as long as Holly and Bob stayed together. If they bragged about the threesomes and hot sex… Mu-Beta-Pi might even get more sponsors!
 
Void was giddy, as giddy as he's ever been in his life. As Jenna drove him to his house on the hill, behind was Rebecca, or Becca for short. Void was all smiles, his hand on Jenna's thigh. As much as Jenna despised the man, she kept up a warm face and kept thinking of ways to duck out of this. She even contemplated driving into a tree just to stop it. But then she worried about Becca in the backseat. She was new to the Sorority, her first semester. Her parents were doctors and wealthy. Becca was highly intelligent but incredibly naive. It didn't take much for her to be convinced to come along by Jenna. "We're going to have some fun with a guy" Jenna said.

Becca was a 18 and a virgin. She was also pretty and had a bubbling personality, something that usually grated against those other older students. Jenna barely knew Becca and picked her because she was the first Sister she saw walking by the room after Ursula begged her to go along with this plan. For this trip, Becca was wearing tight jeans and a gray T-shirt, the former of which showed off her bubble butt and toned legs. Becca loved to work out. Jenna wore a mini skirt and a holter top with her brunette hair in curls and her almond shaped eyes with a smokey accent. Jenna dolled herself up like she was going out to patrol for studs, but she never had any intention of fulfilling Void's sick fantasy.

When they reached Void's place, the electronic gate swung open and Becca gasped in surprise, "This is yours!?" noting the low, but sprawling red brick mansion.

"Yes, it's all mine!" Void nodded as he squeezed Jenna's thigh.

"It reminds me of my parent's house, except, I think mine is larger" Becca said, not seeing Void's face fall at this. He shook his head and they continued to the curving driveway to the front door. There they stopped, the engine was turned off, and all three stepped out. Void held out his arms for the ladies to grasp onto as he stepped forward. There were no maids or butlers here, as much as Void wanted a busty French maid to linger around and service him. They walked up the steps to a carved mohaganey door. With a wrought iron key he inserted, Void turned it and pressed the door in and the three were greeted with a roll of cool air flowing through them.

"Can we have a tour?" Jenna asked. Becca eagerly clapped. The floor was polished marble and the furniture carved and ornate, seemingly purchased from fine European stores. In fact, Void knew nothing of culture or their origins. He merely picked them because they looked nice. In the back of her mind, Jenna was dreading it. Her mind was coming up with more ways to get out of this, fake sickness, an emergency phone call, her grandmother dying suddenly. No. That could be easily checked on. Then she looked over at the wide-eyed Becca. She was eager to show she was material. Time to prove it.

When it came to the master-bedroom, Void was the first to come in and fall upon the plush comforter and linen made of Egyptian cotton. For a man that lived alone, a shrewd and dirty minded man, he cleaned up well. Kicking off his shoes, Void eyed Jenna who stood at the doorway as Becca looked around the room.

"Becca, why don't you come with me to the bathroom and we'll freshen up" winking at Void who was taking off his shirt to show his hairy, mishappen, body.

Once in the room, Jenna closed the door as Becca smelled the soap. That's when Jenna's facade fell away and she suddenly grasped Becca by the shoulders and stared her in her hazel eyes, "Listen to me, you follow my lead, okay?" Jenna wanted to explain this in detail and express that they should leave. Thinking for a moment, Jenna said, "Void wants to have sex with us. And we're going to...help him with this."

"Okay," nodded Becca. "I'm a virgin, though. Is that a problem?" her left hand reached over to her right arm and gently rubbed it out of nervousness.

"No" smirked Jenna, reassuring her. "Just follow my lead, okay?"

"Okay!"

Emerging from the bathroom, setting aside her purse, Jenna approached the bed, gently swaying her hips from side to side, her almond eyes on Void who was salivating at her approach. Behind her was Becca just casually walking. Gently laying herself onto the bed beside him, Jenna placed a hand on Void's chest and smiled, "Hey there" in a seductive tone. Becca walked around and climbed into bed on the other side. Mirroring Jenna, she placed a hand on Void's chest.

"Hey there" Void smiled, trying to pull himself in for a kiss. Jenna quickly put a finger to his lips and pressed him back. "I got an idea, let's have some wine."

"Sure!" chirped Void. Becca hustled from the room to the kitchen and found a bottle of red wine that was sweet. With three glasses she came running back, jumped back into bed, giving each one a glass then popping the cork, something she learned from her parents. She poured them a couple inches of wine.

"Toast!" Jenna said, "To better times" The glasses tinked together. Void downed his quickly. He was hungry, wanting to get into the action. Jenna kept delaying. After one glass, she persuaded Void into having a second and then a third. He had a low alcohol tolerance and it showed as his words became slurred. But he then snapped, "I wanna see you suck me off!" he growled.

"How about we warm up first?" Jenna spoke casually, taking the glasses away and placing them on the nightstand. "Becca, come on over, would you?" beckoning her to Void's feet. She sat on her knees facing the bubbling redhead who was wideyed and eager. Delicately Jenna placed her hands on Becca's hips, glancing at Void to ensure he was watching, then kissed Becca's lips, a move that shocked Becca as she never done such a thing, but didn't resist.

"Oh, yeah!" smiled Void as he watched.

Jenna kissed, her hands sliding behind Becca's hips to her backside and squeezing them, causing the girl to chirp and jump, pressing her chest into Jenna. Becca's chest was slightly bigger than Jenna's, but Jenna knew how to work what she had. Squeezing her ass, Jenna continued to kiss Becca's sweet lips, stabbing the tip of her tongue against Becca's lips until, gasping for air, she opened it and down her throat went Jenna's tongue.

"HMPF!" Becca gasped, hands pawing at Jenna. Not wasting time, Jenna pulled her tongue back, twisting and wiping it inside Becca's mouth. The new Sister was gasping and struggling, unsure of what was going on. She had never kissed someone, much less another woman.

That's when Jenna turned to Void, "You like what you see?" asked Jenna.

"Oh, yes. Much so," he sighed, his cock at full erect under his pants.

"Becca, why don't you go over and have some fun with our honored guest" Jenna giggled before slapping her bubble butt. Becca jerked at the jolt, but obeyed. She fell to her hands and slowly, nervously, crawled up Void's body, her covered chest gently brushing Void's clothes. He locked eyes on her, he began to drool. It wasn't Jenna, but it was still a hot looking college girl, the appetizer before the main course. When she was face to face with him, Becca cleared her throat then paused, unsure of where to go next.

"Kiss him, Becca. Make him feel welcomed" Jenna said sitting just behind her. Leaning in, closing her eyes, Becca pecked his dry lips and tasted the saliva and didn't like it. She pulled back before going back down. In the rear, Jenna could hear the smack and suck as poor Becca learned the hard way how to kiss. Void's burly arms wrapped around her waist, keeping her in place. Grasping her bubble butt, Jenna coaxed it from side to side as if reminding the new girl to start grinding on the man.

From Jenna's perspective, it was worse. The plan was to make him cum so hard as to drain him and make him pass out. Since alcohol didn't have the full effect of making him pass out, perhaps just a single climax was enough to do it. That meant she had to get her hands dirty. "I'm going to kill you, Ursula," muttered Jenna whom swallowed hard, closed her eyes, and slowly opened Void's fly.

His erect cock had to be pulled out and it made Jenna dry heave. It was pathetic and weird looking, almost like a slug, a greasy slug. "Son of a bitch" the hot college girl muttered. "I'm going to fucking kill her when I get back." Her long, slender fingers touched the head and it flinched. Spitting on her other hand, Jenna went hand over hand working the shaft. It made her stomach churn as the smell was awful. Did this man ever shower?

Feeling the work being done, Void chuckled, "Oh, that's a good girl" However, Becca thought it was for her and thanked him. Void slapped her bubble butt once more. For a couple of minutes Jenna pleasured this despised man with a hand-job until Void demanded a blowjob, not just any blowjob, "Jenna, suck my dick!"

"I got an idea" Jenna mused. "You ever done it in the dark?"

In his inebriated state, Void smiled and flashed his dirty teeth, "No. I haven't."

"Oh, it works out great," Jenna smiled back. "It heightens all the other senses, like touch" placing the tips of her fingers against his hairy chest. "Let's try it, shall we?" without waiting for his reaction, Jenna turned off the lamp and they were cast in a sea of darkness.

Unable to see, Void remain on his back as Jenna pulled Becca off of him and directed her to his crotch. There was no time to explain, no time for direction, Jenna placed her hand on the back of Becca's head, fingers combing through her short red hair, and pressed her face into Void's crotch. "Oof!" Becca gasped before this slug thing was in her mouth. Initially she spat it out, but Jenna ordered her in a whisper to keep suckling it.

Moaning and groaning, Void reached out to grasp her as Jenna placed her head beside that of Becca so when Void's hand touched her curly hair, he was tricked into believing that it was her pleasuring him.

"That's a good slut. I knew you would come around," sighed Void as his head continued to sink into the pillow.

"Oh, yeah. This is a good cock" Jenna seductively replied. It wasn't. It was the worst. Becca pulled back, sputtering and couching. "You gonna cum for me?"

"I want to cum all over that fucking face of yours, you cum sucking bitch" Void suddenly yelled, thoroughly convinced.

"That's not very nice" Becca paused before Jenna forced her head back down.

Void was too eager. Just a short time later he was pulsing and breathing strange. He was going to cum. Pulling her head back, Becca was in total darkness. Feeling about, Jenna grasped Becca's right hand and held it to Void's cockhead, holding it in place for the sperm.

"Oh! I'm cumming! OOooooooooh!" Void sang.

It wasn't a spurt or even a trickle.

Becca was waiting apprehensively thinking she was going to be sprayed. "Where is it?" she began to say before Jenna stepped in, "Oh! I'm glazed! You got me in the eye!"

"What? He did?" Becca twisted her head to see, confused.

In truth, Void did cum, but came so little that it merely leaked from the slit down the shaft, leaving the two women dry. What's worse, Void passed out. The only way they knew was him snoring.

"Good. That fucker is out" growled Jenna, her personality switching on a dime. Quickly she slid off the bed, pulling Becca with her. "Come on, let's go. Before he wakes up."

"What about...?" Becca began to protest. It was cut off when Jenna grasped her left forearm and dragged her out.

At the bedroom door, Becca said, "We should leave a note or something, let him know we left."

"Good idea" nodded Jenna. In her purse was some napkins and a pen.

"Thank you for a wonderful night. You came so much that we couldn't see you."

Signed Becca and Jenna

Pursing her lips, they each kissed the napkin to leave red kiss marks before Becca placed it back on Void's chest and hustled out.

Getting back into Jenna's car, Jenna turned to Becca, and with a stern tone said, "If Ursula asks anything, we were with Void until he came and he fell asleep. We did everything we were asked to do."

"Okay!" nodded Becca as she strapped herself in.

"Also," Jenna warned, "What happened here, doesn't mean you lost your virginity."

"It doesn't?" furrowing an eyebrow, "I thought..."

"No!" Jenna barked and Becca flinched in surprise, "It means nothing. You only lose your virginity when someone you love cums inside you. What happened back there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just business."

"That was fun!" Becca giggled. "We should do it again sometime".

"Yes" Jenna nodded. "But let's try it with other, better people."

"Better?" questioned Becca.

"Yes," she nodded as the engine started. "I know some guys in ASS that are much better men who will...last longer than one time. Also, if Ursula asks, we did everything that Void asked us to do, okay?"

"Okay!" smiled Becca. The two drove away.

Yumi and I

"Grrr. You'll have to go. The Bastard just messaged me," frowned Yumi as she glanced at her cellphone. "Guess things didn't go entirely as planned if it only took this long. But, I'll see what I can do and call you when I have something. Meantime, save up me," winking.

I left the office and headed for the bank. Making the deposits, I was left troubled as to what was transpiring.

Yumi drove back to Void's place. Knocking on the door, she heard grunting and groaning before a voice said, "Get in here!" That was a bad tone. Going to the bedroom, Yumi found the naked Void sprawled on the bed, seemingly awake yet drained of energy, unable to even raise his head.

"Yumi?" he gasped.

"Yes, boss?" Yumi sighed as she stood in the doorway, eyes low so not to see his junk.

"I was just with Jenna and it was great. I think I came so much that she gained three pounds. I'm utterly drained."

"Please don't ask me to help you get dressed" the secretary mumbled. To her chagrin, he asked for help getting up and going to the bathroom. Rolling her eyes then keeping them closed, Yumi pulled her boss from the bed, his body smeared in sweat and the funk of sex that curled her lips. She pushed him into the bathroom then shut the door saying, "You're on your own from here."

Fumbling around, using the towel racks as balance, Void found his way to the shower and turned it on. "Good," thought Yumi. Now she could look for the rumored safe in the house.

The closets were empty and there were no hidden panels or safes behind wall paintings. Thinking hard and fast, the Asian went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker. It was her cover to be in this area. Void was heard singing off-key in the shower. He loved to lather, rinse, and repeat. This gave her time.

"Where are you?" Yumi growled. Pausing in the living room, she looked around. There were several oriental rugs thrown across the tile floor. One under the table, under the sofas...but there was one in the corner that was stretched to cover that far corner of the room. Rather strange as the other rugs are positioned and have use, serving as the base for furniture. This one was off on its own with nothing on top of it. Pausing to listen for the shower turning off or a door opening, Yumi went and peeled back the corner of the rug and saw several pieces of proper tile with mortar. Narrowing her eyes, she found that there was a thin cut, almost hairline wide, around these four clustered tiles. "Bingo!" she smiled. Sinking her fingers in, she pried open the cover and pulled. The tile scraped and screeched as it came off. There it was, the safe. The door was facing her, sunk six or so inches under the floor. It had a keypad and twist handle. It would take a 6-digit combo to open it.

It was here that Yumi paused. What would be the combo? Void wouldn't use something as obvious as his birth-date or an obvious reference. As a joke and a shot in the dark, Yumi typed 69 69 69 and pressed enter.

Click!

"You gotta be shitting me!" Yumi nearly yelled in anger. Such a stupid combination. Opening the door there were files of all sorts. "Yes!" smiling widely. They were marked Roland Eateries, Pico Insurance...skimming through them she found Beta Pi Sorority, a hefty file several inches thick. It would take too long to look through it and even longer to make copies and certainly too big to carry out as the water in the shower shut off and Void emerged from the shower still singing horribly.

Hastily taking a picture with her camera phone, Yumi put the file back, closed, locked, and concealed the safe. Running her hands over her black clothes, she went to the coffee maker just as it was finishing making a pot of scalding black coffee.

"Yumi?"

"In here, Boss" she sighed. "I made ya some coffee."

"Ah, good! I could use it!" Void replied. A few minutes later he was there, wrapped only in a towel covering his waist down. He was still elated, thinking he had tapped the ass of Jenna.
 
Holly's Threesome

Holly got everyone some strong drinks. She was acting like a good host, but in reality, she needed a few drinks too! They talked and relaxed. After her second drink Holly could not keep her eyes off of Tessa big breasts. Tessa chuckled and told her, "You seem to like looking at my tits. Would you like to see more of them?"

Holly and Herb seemed to be under a spell of some kind and simply nodded their heads, "Yes." Holly’s big green eyes opened wide and she licked her lips as Tessa took off her top and tossed it aside boldly displaying her firm ample melons for everyone to admire. All Holly could say was, "Wow! They are so big and oh so beautiful."

Herb was rubbing his crotch.

Tessa asked “Holly… shall we go first? Put on a show for Herb and his huge cock?”

Holly had enough liquor by now to agree. Tessa told her, "Don't be shy, come nurse on these big motherfuckers” Holly came over much to Tessa’s delight. Holly’s sweet lips were on Tessa’s stiff nipples and sucked like a little baby. Tessa hand-fed them to Holly, who eagerly nursed on both of them. While she was slobbering all over Tessa’s tits, Tessa’s fingers went to Holly’s crotch. It was soaked. Tessa pulled up Holly’s skirt and ran her fingers long Holly’s clit. Slowly at the start but then more rapidly Tessa rubbed Bob’s wife's swollen cunt. One finger went inside her… but soon there were three fingers stuffing Holly’s hungry hole. Holly squealed with delight and her juices covered Tessa’s pumping fingers.

Holly and Tessa stopped long enough to get undressed. Holly had a nice body with very small breasts. But her breasts were cute and adorable. Holly stared in awe at Tessa’s figure. So curvy and sexy. She love Tessa’s breasts but also her pussy. Tessa and Holly kissed with Holly ending on her back on the carpet. Tessa kissed down her neck, then lingered for awhile on her tits and marveled at her nice nipples. Tessa then moved down her body and to her thighs, Tessa licked and kissed her way to Holly’s smoldering little pussy. She cooed and sighed as her tongue found it's way up Holly’s sweet pussy. In no time Holly was thrusting her pussy in Tessa’s face with passion. Tessa devoured her pussy and drank up all of her juices.

“OHHH FUCKKKKK” Holly gasped as her pussy popped off in Tessa mouth.

Tessa sat up and let Holly orgasm complete… and allow her to come back down to earth.

“Did you like that?” Tessa asked Holly

“OH yes” Holly replied “I love the contrast between between my small breasts and your huge ones. It just drives me wild.”

Tessa moved over to Holly again, her tits rubbed Holly’s tits. “Let’s rub our nipples together.” Tessa suggested. It was so erotic, Herb pulled out his huge cock stroked as both girls started to moan and gasp as they excited each other. Tessa pushed Holly on her back again and started to fuck Holly’s pussy with her big tit. She rub her nipple against Holly clit. The house wife screamed out in ecstasy and had another orgasm on Tessa huge breast. Tessa brought her tit back to Holly’s mouth and she licked her own juices off Tessa’s breast.

“Your turn to make me cum” Tessa suggested

Tessa put her knees on either side of Holly’s head and lowered her dripping pussy to Holly’s sweet mouth. Holly eagerly started licking and sucking on Tessa’s hot cunt. Tessa gasped "MMMM, OHHHH” as Holly kiss her pussy then gently nibbled on the pussy lips. She sucked on Tessa’s clit for awhile she licked her tongue up Tessa’s cunt.

Tessa body started to shake as Holly gobbled up her pussy. Tessa had two orgasms in no time as she rode Holly’s face. It was some of the best sex in her life.

Tessa got off of Holly and let her pussy rest for a while.

That was when Holly asked Herb to come over and fuck her. Herb nodded excitedly. Holly got on her knees and Herb got behind her. “Slowly” Holly asked Herb. The memory of Herb’s huge cock and her tight pussy made her worry. But Tessa had made the inside of her cunt slippery with fluids. The young man was being gentle. Holly had never wanted to fuck anyone else but Bob. But here she was... wanting to try out Herb’s huge cock.

Herb started slow and built up as he got more excited. Truthfully, he was almost ready to cum from the girl-girl action he watched. So for his first actual sex, he did not last too long. He blew his wad into Holly’s hot pussy after a minute. It was a big gusher… as he flooded her pussy.

“Oh…. Holly, I’m sorry. That was the first time my cock has been in a pussy. It felt so amazing… I could not hold back.” Herb gasped when he finished cumming.

“Its fine Herb” Holly moaned. “That was wonderful” She complimented him.

“Holly, did all this fucking change the way you feel about Bob?” Tessa asked.

“No” Holly replied. “But it changed the way I feel about you… and Herb” She said with a naughty smile on her face. “Do you think Bob would like to join the three of us?”
 
Yumi stood there with her boss as he gloated about his fun. "I coated those fuckin' whores with my cum!" he laughed, slamming his mug of scalding coffee onto the counter, nearly breaking the mug. "Get me some of that UH UH UH" thrusting his pelvis forward in rhythm. He felt so alive. Though having not seen any of it, and knowing he had a knack for exaggerating his own prowess, and still in need of a job, all Yumi could do was nod, "Yes, boss. Sure thing."

"I wish I could have seen their faces. I wanted to take a picture of Jenna's face, coated in my jizz. That hot piece of ass couldn't elude me forever!" Void chuckled.

Narrowing her eyes at him, Yumi thought, "You didn't see them?" then decided not to ask, wanting to keep her sanity. "What's on the agenda now, boss?"

"Oh. I'm going to go back to the office and start making some phone calls. Things are already in motion to get those fat cows over at Beta Pi out of here."

"Oh, really?" Yumi furrowed an eyebrow, feigning ignorance as she searched for the car keys.

"Yep. But that's real hush-hush for now, Yummy," flashing a smile, showing his stained teeth. "Meantime, I'll need you to give me a ride back to the office, like a good little girl." Void turned and walked back to his room to get changed, leaving Yumi to fume.

"I'll be your 'good little girl' she growled, "After I shove one of these knives up your ass and leave it there," quickly snatching a meat cleaver from its housing and jabbing it at the air towards where Void was a moment prior. There was a rush, and it quickly ended. Yumi's rage was only momentary. She wasn't a killer and hated to use violence, as much as she wanted to towards this...man. Best she could do was bide her time until the moment came. Maybe she could shove something up his ass, something he'll remember. Until then, she was just the lackey.

There was not enough time for Yumi to snatch the files or take pictures. Perhaps she could manipulate and force a course to come back here, alone. That's it! Purposely leave something and have her come back to get it.

Dressed in a suit that almost fit him, Void stepped out of the bathroom patting his stomach. He summoned Yumi into his bedroom to ask how he looked. All the assistant could do was nod her head. "Okay, Yummy. Let's get back to the office and make those calls. Time for me to earn some money."

"That'll be nice for me" Yumi thought. That's when it clicked-his cellphone. He went everywhere with that. Perhaps there was some info on that as well, in addition to the files. That phone was sitting on top of the comforter of the bed, having fallen out of his pocket during his romp. Stepping in front to block his view, Yumi kept herself composed as Void walked back, beaming bright.
"Okay then, let's go" snapping his fingers, acting like a real CEO. Stepping outside and feeling the warm rays of the sun over him, Void inhaled deeply and let it out. He felt brand new.

Keys in hand, Yumi walked around to the driver's side, unlocked the car, and climbed in. She didn't try to remind her boss of his missing phone. He was too enthralled with his conquest to even think of it.

Going to Class

Putting the money away, there was nothing else for me to do until Yumi contacted me. Don't know when that would be. In the meantime, I had class to go to, a fact that surprised Rebecca when I returned to the sorority house to fetch my satchel.

"Class?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah. Class. College. The reason why I'm here" I chuckled. Seems that there was so much partying going on that we had forgotten what the purpose of the place was.

"Oh, right. That stupid thing" rolling her eyes. "Go have fun with those frickin' nerds," Rebecca scoffed.

"I intend to." Going to my office and snatching my satchel, I hustled out the sorority and headed to the main hall of the college. It was a struggle to find the right room as hundreds of students filled the halls. Eventually I found Professor Mackey's Physics class. The classroom was an arena style setup, the tables were one piece in a semicircle formation with plugins for laptops and cellphone chargers. The individual chairs were on rollers. Being one of the last to show up, I was six rows back and well away from the stocky Professor Mackey as he handed out the syllabus for the class. Looking about at all the other students, none of them stood out. None were from Beta Pi and none from ASS or those Bitches, at least as far I could recall. These were mostly Freshmen taking an entry level course. They were young and eager. Some were nervous. Math wasn't their strong suit. It was mine. Perhaps I could earn a little bit of extra money working as a tutor.

It was strange being away from the sorority. The people on either side of me were just ordinary students, ones that didn't acknowledge my presence as they were in their own worlds, chatting with their friends as they set up their laptops. I wasn't the accountant here. I was just a student. I'm just Robert.

Given a copy of the syllabus, I listened to Professor Mackey as he laid out the plans for the semester. He was an easy going man. Having taught for nearly 20 years, "I know every trick, fake, or lie a student can pull to try and get that passing grade" he said with a smile on his thin lips. "I can be your friend or your blocker. If you can show me that you're learning and progressing, then it will be much easier for you. If you give up, if you bullshit me, or if you just don't bother until the last weeks before the Final, then I'm not going to help you."

I was still in class when Yumi deposited Void at his office. Only then did he realize he forgot his phone and sent Yumi back to get it. She gunned the car's mighty engine and reached the house in record time. She hated this place. She knew what went on here. Lies, deceit, and other sick stuff that strung Void's web of submission.

Finding the safe, entering the code, and pulling out the files, she carefully opened them up and laid them out before taking photos with her cellphone camera. There was no copier here and Void expected her back quickly.

Here they were, files on the big businesses and big names in the area, people that donated to the College, to their clubs, to the Dean and to his friends. Some local politicians, the police chief, and even the local news-station all had dealings with Void. A hot poker hit Yumi's heart when she realized that Void had friends everywhere. That's how he was able to get away for so long" he was helping his friends by ripping off their enemies.

"Beta Pi finances...last year" Yumi whispered as she opened the file. It was heavy. Not only was there paper but several photos. She gasped when she realized what it was. Beta Pi had a new pledge in their ranks that Fall semester, Alyssa. Nice girl. Came from Missouri or some country place. Yumi only met her a couple of times. Void had a real hard on for her because of her nice country figure, blonde hair, blue eyes, wore a lot of flannel and such. Void made her an offer once to fuck him in exchange for getting a job she wanted on campus. She refused, of course. She found him disgusting and she had a long-term boyfriend. Yumi met him and thought he was real cute. Alyssa stopped going to school one day and never came back. Yumi remembered that, by chance, she ran into Alyssa's boyfriend on his way to class afterwards. He said that Alyssa dropped out and they had broken up. That was a shame, Yumi thought. She wanted to go out with him, but then had a feeling hit her in the stomach that something wasn't right and didn't.

The answer quickly emerged. "Oh...my God!" gasped Yumi. The photos were that of Alyssa in various positions of intercourse with some man, presumably her boyfriend. The angles and her winking and smiling at the camera showed that Alyssa knew it was happening. How did Void get the photos? Did he hack the phone? He wasn't that tech savoy. The answer was a screen grab of a text conversation pulled from Void's phone.

"I got as many as I could" said the listed number.

"Good. Send them me" Void had typed.

The next were thumbnails, twenty of them.

"These are great! Yes! Real sexy. Oh, she loves that cum."

"Yeah" wrote the other person. "Now, when do I get into ASS?"

"You'll be getting a phone call from them in the next fifteen minutes."

"That sonofabitch!" cried Yumi. He turned Alyssa's boyfriend against her just to join a fraternity? Going deeper, Void humiliated her by posting some of the photos onto *********. Her parents found out, somehow and they pulled her out of the school. She figured this by another screen grab of a text conversation of Void with the same number.

"She's pissed. She's leaving" wrote presumably Alyssa's boyfriend. "Did it have to go this far?"

"That was out of my control," wrote Void. "But everything happened as it should have. She was preventing you from getting into ASS. They don't deal with pig farmers. You're on your way. And that's all that counts. Forget about her. There are better women for you now."
 
Last edited:
Amanda Isn’t Fucking Around Anymore!

As I headed over to Cornwall’s Meats I was getting more and more upset. Whoever was after my Sorority had gone too far. They were destroying people’s lives! Bob Cornwall was a good man and Holly, his wife, was nice too. Whoever was doing this had to be stop.

Thinking over what Holly had said about the phone call she received I was 90% sure it had been Mortas Void that called her. The other possibility was Dean Slug, but I figured Holly most likely knew him, so he could not make the call. I’d know for sure after talking to Mr. Cornwall.

I pulled up to the store, the “closed” was out. But I went in anyhow. I heard Bob crying in the back of the store. I went to him.

“Hi Mr. Cornwall. My name is Amanda, I’m from Mu-Beta-Pi.” I told him

“Go away! I never want to see a Mu-Beta-Pi again!!” He yelled at me.

“Your wife has forgiven you. Tessa and a friend of mine helped her understand what happened.” I explained to him.

“Really?” He said.

“Yes. You and Holly will need to discuss what happened and you’ll need to allow her to explore some of her sexual fantasies, barring those items, everything is better.” I explained.

“Holly’s Sexual Fantasies?” Bob asked.

“Yes” I answered him “For example… I think you might need to share Tessa. Holly likes her too!”

“Oh” Bob said in surprise. I noticed as he thought about what I said a big bulge started to grow in his pants.

“I’d head home with some flowers” I recommended.

“Yes!” Bob said excitedly.

“One more question. Does Holly know Dean Slug?” I asked.

“Oh yes…” Bob answered. “Why do you ask?”

“Just trying to figure out who is trying to destroy you and your marrage. If you don’t mind please tell all your friends and business associates how Mu-Beta-Pi helped.” I asked him. He noded as he hurried out the door.

I locked up Bob’s store and headed back to the University. I was really sure Mortas Void made the phone call. Raeph was taking care of that asshole. But Void had no interest in shutting down the Sorority. That was all Dean Slug. The Dean was the master mind for all the Sorority’s troubles. I needed someone to help me if I was going to go after the Dean. A smile crossed my face as I thought of just the person to help me do that.

20 minute later

I knocked on the stately, solid wood door with a brass engraved name plate announcing this was CAPTAIN Jeff Harrison office.

“Come in” I heard his voice say. I open the door and went inside. It was a beautiful office full of nautical items and his personal ship momentos.

“Captain, I need to talk to for a few minutes.” I explained.

“Certainly, Midshipman, please take a seat” The Captain agreed.

“Ursula Talbot was the cadet commander last drill day. Why did that happen?” I asked.

The Captain got a big frown on his face. “Dean Slug used the emergency clause in the Memorandum of Understanding between this University and this ROTC unit. It was BS… but I was told to not make a big stink out of it by the Pentagon.” He explained.

“Do you know what happened at drill?” I asked him.

“No… people told it was kind of short. She only kept the Mu-Beta-Pi sorority students longer. Why?” He asked.

“Well, she abused her power. She ordered people kiss her ass during sit ups. She ordered us to remove our shirt and then beat our nipples with a riding crop. She said to jade “You’re black… you should be used to whipping, and finally she took all our shirts so everyone had to go back to the Sorirty for new clothing.” I explained.

“These are very serious charges! Can you back them up?” He asked.

“Just look at the security camera aimed at the drill field. That should back up my statements.” I told him.

“Why haven’t any other girls come forward?” He asked.

“Because usually Sororities don’t rat out other Sororities. The problem here is who is the master mind? Is the Dean working for the Beta-Kappas or are the Beta-Kappas working for the Dean?” I suggested.

“Thank you, Midshipman. It took courage to come forward with this information. I will look into right away” The Captain said.

I got up and walked out of his office. I knew the Captain was a good man… and I knew he would look into it. So I also knew… Dean Slug was about to be in the middle of a shit storm like he never could have imagined!

The last piece was up to Robert. He needed to take down Mortas Void. I headed to his Physics class which was almost over to explain what I had done and see if I could help him.
 
Last edited:
Amanda and I meet

There was a lot of apprehension in the air as Professor Mackey discussed what the course entailed and what he expected of his students. There was the Student Code of Conduct, no plagiarizing and no underhanded means of passing the course. Some of the students were pale. Math was never their strong suit. Fortunately, it was mine. I sat with a smug grin on my face, something that caught the eye of others. That's when it hit me, I had to tread carefully. This was troubled waters. Beta Pi had enemies with the Bitches and many others. There could be spies around looking for something to pick off.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see one woman glancing at me every so often. There was a smile on her lips. She was attractive, short brunette hair. Wasn't part of Beta Pi. My mind calculated that the only reason a stranger would smile at me was, she was working with the Bitches. 'Tread carefully' I thought.

When the class was dismissed I was the last one out of the class. I made it that way so that no one could follow me. Stepping into the hallway and looking about, I saw Amanda leaning against the wall, waiting. Holding onto the strap of my satchel tightly with both hands, I walked up and smiled before we both hugged tightly, her massive rack pressed into me was almost suffocating, but I didn't mind.

Pausing for a moment and looking about, we looked at each other, both of us had faces silently saying that we knew something. "Hey, listen," Amanda whispered. "I've been busy. How about you?"

"Same" I nodded. "What have you been doing?"

"Well, you go first," Amanda insisted.

"Well, I have some good news," nodding before pausing for a moment to ensure that we were alone. "The party was incredibly successful. I was able to pay off the immediate debts and put the remainder into the accounts to cover our tracts. Now we're secure for the time being. We can use that to build the nest-egg for future projects. Oh, I met with Yumi. She says that she's going to try and recover any files that may be at Void's house. Don't know when it'll happen, but she'll call the House when she does. Then I'll meet with her." For a moment I paused, shifting my weight from one side to the other. I didn't want to admit what the payment for such information was, but Amanda deserved the truth. After all, she said what we had between us was special. "She's hinted that she wanted me as a form of payment" biting my lower lip.

Yumi

Yumi had to vomit into the toilet. The evidence she was finding in the files was not only overwhelming, it was sickening. So many college girls had their pictures being taken while being intimate or while having fun. They were gathered by Void and used by him for leverage. There were some that she knew, Britney, Jeanette, Olivia...they had bright paths ahead of them when they enrolled in college. At some point they ran afoul of Void or someone that went to Void to pull his strings. He got these photos and humiliated them and forced them to leave. There were notes in the files, some had tried to pay Void to get the photos back. They paid, but he never gave them back.

Then there was the Beta Pi files. The 'ledger' as it were was rather haphazzardly put together with pages shoved into the envelopes mixed with correspondence. There were pleas from the Venera and from Rebecca, asking for the return of the money that went on for several months.

Yumi remembered that time. That was when Rebecca cornered Void and her on campus near the centerpiece statue. Like the coward he was, Void grabbed Yumi's shoulders and used her as meat shield. The busty redhead Rebecca used her chest to bump her out of the way.

Retching into the toilet, Yumi couldn't stand up as her legs were soft. "Oh, God. You're a monster!" aiming at Void. Pushing her sickness aside, she took the last of the photos and put the files away.

Quickly she recovered the missing phone and hustled out of there. All the secretary wanted to do was curl up into a hot soapy bath and purge herself for the next day over the filth she saw. The pictures themselves weren't the issue, it was what they were being used for. So many innocent people, their lives ruined. At any time Void could draw upon them and use them again and again if necessary. Halfway back to the office her heart froze, did Void have photos or evidence on her? Such a thought made her tremble and perspire.
 
Last edited:
Amanda

There was a frown on my face as I heard that Yumi was after my man again. I knew that Robert had to do this, it was critical to saving the Sorority, but that did not mean I had to like it. But complaining to Robert would not help.

“Robert, I know this is uncomfortable for both of us. But the information Yumi can provide is important.” I told him. “I had to let Mortas fuck me… YUCK. I think Yumi is way better than that! In fact, maybe I can join you two if it makes you feel better about the whole thing.” I suggested

As Robert thought about my suggestion, I filled him in on what I knew.

“I figure a few things out after I talked to Bob’s wife Holly.” I told Robert. “Dean Slug has been helping the Bitches and Void. I remembered the drill day torture we went through and told the ROTC commander. He was ordered to put Ursula in charge by Dean Slug. That makes the Dean responsible for her actions. He is in deep shit. If he tries to kick the ROTC off campus, the Pentagon will get involved. I know if it becomes a choice between Dean Slug and all the $$ from ROTC students and Pentagon research, the board of directors will pick the Pentagon. Dean Slug is going to be asked to step down in a day or two. He is done… he just does not know it yet.” I told Robert

“So what do we do next to get Void? And how can I help?” I asked Robert.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top