Because Big Sister Says So!

"Okay," Gus relented to Mary's demand for vulgarity. "I want to fuck you."

"That's better," she smiled and began again stroking his erection with her feet. "But I want you to say it like before, nice and loud."
 

Gus shuddered as Cathy resumed stroking his erection with her feet. He certainly had no reason at this point to deny her request, and every reason to look forward to the reward of compliance. Her cleared his throat and announced loudly: "I want to fuck you."


 
"I want to fuck you."

Casey heard Gus's voice from somewhere upstairs. She half-opened her eyes to see if Marie reacted.
 
Gus cleared his throat and raised his voice as Cathy had requested. "I want to fuck you."

Cathy chuckled in response and quickened the pace of her feet stroking his erection. "Louder!"
 

"Louder!" Cathy chuckled as she quickened the pace of her feet stroking Gus's erection.

Caught up in the moment, with his girlfriend's beautiful and built older sister laying naked in front of him, caressing his hard penis with her soft soles, Gus lost his earlier inhibitions.

"I WANT TO FUCK YOU!" he bellowed.


 
Lewd Awakening



I WANT TO FUCK YOU!” Gus’s voice came loud and plain from upstairs, rousing Marie from her orgasm induced stupor.

She opened her eyes to find Casey watching her with concern. Marie just smiled.

“I wonder who’s enjoying that more,” Marie said softly. “Gus or Cathy.”


 
"I wonder who’s enjoying that more," Marie said softly. "Gus or Cathy."

The concern in Casey's eyes contrasted with her thin smile. She gently stroked Marie's cheek and asked, "And what we're doing with Gus doesn't bother you?"


 
"I WANT TO FUCK YOU!" Gus declared loudly at Cathy's insistence.

"That's better," she purred as she continued stroking his erection with her bare feet. "I'm going to let you do it, but I want you to know that if you come before I say you can, it will be hours, maybe days, of torment before you get to fuck either me or Casey again. Do you understand?"
 
Sharing Every Kind of Love



“And what we’re doing with Gus doesn’t bother you?” Casey asked.

“No,” Marie replied without hesitation, then her forehead furrowed and she smiled oddly. “It’s strange, isn’t it? But making love with you and Cathy — especially you — just seems so natural now that we’ve done it.... I mean, we’re sisters; we’ve always shared everything, anyway. That’s why this all just seems to make sense. I love you both enough to give you my body.... Why should I not be willing to share his as well?”

Marie’s face still showed puzzlement. “That makes some kind of sense, doesn’t it?”


 

"I want you to know that if you come before I say you can," Cathy purred as she continued stroking Gus's erection with her bare feet. "It will be hours, maybe days, of torment before you get to fuck either me or Casey again. Do you understand?"

Gus smiled. He had already come with Casey several times this afternoon, more times than Cathy probably realized. While Cathy's beautiful face, long dark hair, perfect body -- not to mention her soft soles directly upon his stiff penis -- had given him a full erection, he felt confident he could refrain from orgasm as necessary.

"I understand," he replied as he gently took Cathy's dainty feet in his hands and drew them apart, spreading her legs. Climbing onto the mattress between them, he lowered his face to her womanhood. He wanted her good and ready when he entered her, so that she would come first.

 
"I understand," Gus replied as he gently took Cathy's dainty feet in his hands and drew them apart, spreading her legs. Climbing onto the mattress between them, he lowered his face to her womanhood. Before his mouth touched it, however, Mary reached down, sank her fingers into his hair, and lifted his head so that their eyes could meet.

"You forgot a word," she sneered at him, despite the smile on her face. "Now say it right: You understand... what?"
 

"I understand," Gus sighed as he gently took Cathy's dainty feet in his hands and drew them apart, spreading her thighs. He wanted her good and ready when he entered her, so that she would come first. Climbing onto the mattress between her legs, he lowered his face to her womanhood. Before his mouth touched it, however, Mary reached down, sank her fingers into his hair, and lifted his head so that their eyes could meet.

"You forgot a word," she sneered at him, despite the grin on her face. "Now say it right: You understand... what?"

"I understand..." Gus whispered, unable to keep the smile from his own lips. "Mistress."

 
"I love you both enough to give you my body," Marie said to Casey about having become her and their older sister Cathy's sex slave. Yet, her face showed some puzzlement when it came to her boyfriend Gus sharing that role. "Why should I not be willing to share his as well? That makes some kind of sense, doesn’t it?"

"I don't know if it makes sense," Casey replied as she wrapped her arms around Marie to pull their naked bodies closer together. "But if it makes you happy, that's good enough for me."

They resumed kissing passionately.
 
Epiphany



“I don’t know if it makes sense,” Casey said about Marie’s attitude about her and her boyfriend having become Casey’s and their older sister Cathy’s sex slaves. Casey wrapped her arms around Marie to pull their naked bodies closer together. “But if it makes you happy, that’s good enough for me.”

Casey pressed her lips to hers and they resumed passionately kissing, their tongues moving together to maximize their pleasure as if they had done this for years. As sisters, only eleven months apart in age and in the same classrooms throughout school until going to different universities, they knew each other far better than most lovers. It made Marie understand something amazing about lovemaking. Almost anyone could become lovers, their genders or family relationship should not necessarily preclude it. Only the nature of their feelings mattered. Marie loved her sisters to an extent and in a way that physical intimacy enhanced. It made their love even stronger. That’s what really mattered.

With this thought, her hand moved to gently stroke her sister’s full breast.



 
Last edited:
"Now say it right!" Cathy demanded. "You understand... what?"

"I understand..." Gus whispered with a devilish smile. "Mistress."

"That's better," Cathy chuckled. Then she, leaving her fingers clutching his blonde hair, pulled his mouth tightly against her womanhood and sighed.
 
Casey moaned into their kiss as Marie fondled her breast. Her hips began to slowly rock against her sister's. Casey then momentarily pulled her mouth back just far enough to whisper: "I don't want you as my slave. I just want you as my lover."

 
Sedition



“I don’t want you as my slave,” Casey whispered. “I just want you as my lover.”

The sentiment she expressed, and the way her hips gently thrust against her own, made Marie delirious with desire for her younger sister.

“But that’s the way Cathy wants it,” Marie reminded her of their older sister’s plans, as her own hips began to rock in time to Casey’s movements. “What would she think of that?”



 
"I don’t want you as my slave," Casey whispered. "I just want you as my lover."

Marie's breathing got heavier, and her hips started rocking more desperately against Casey. Marie's voice sounded husky when she spoke. "But that’s the way Cathy wants it. What would she think of that?"

Casey expertly shifted her position so that Marie could rub her clitoris directly on Casey's mons veneris.

"She might like having all three of us as slaves," Casey suggested, her voice a soft, lustful sigh. "I'll have to pick the right time to raise the issue."

She pressed her lips to Marie's, and resumed their passionate French kissing.

 
Surrender



They kissed until both became breathless.

“It means everything to me knowing that you want to be just my lover now,” Marie first moaned lovingly, then groaned lecherously as she began rapidly rocking her hips to rub her clitoris upon Casey’s mons veneris.



 

"I understand..." Gus whispered, unable to keep the smile from his own lips. "Mistress."

"That's better," Cathy chuckled. Then she, leaving her fingers clutching his blonde hair, pulled his mouth tightly against her womanhood and sighed.

Gus lapped at the labia as best he could in this close position, then he slipped his tongue as far as it could reach up her vagina and wiggled it wildly.

 
"It means everything to me knowing that you want to be just my lover now," Marie moaned upon breaking their kiss. Then she groaned lecherously as she began rapidly rocking her hips to rub her clitoris upon Casey’s mons veneris. Casey shimmied her own hips in order to amplify the resulting sensations for her sister as their mouths again met in rising passion.
 
Didn’t Take Long



Marie groaned lecherously as she began rapidly rocking her hips to rub her clitoris upon Casey’s mons veneris. Then she screamed into their renewed kiss when Casey shimmied her own hips in order to amplify the resulting sensations. Almost instantly, Marie’s head jerked back and she shrieked: “Oh God.... I’m coming!!!”



 
With Cathy pressing Gus's mouth against her womanhood, he slipped his tongue far up her vagina and wiggled it wildly. She sighed and released her grip on his hair.

"Remember," she grunted as her hips began to rock against his face. "I don't need a lot of foreplay. Just make me come!"
 
"Oh God!" Marie shrieked as her head jerked back. "I'm coming!!!"

Casey laughed with the unique joy that comes from bestowing such ecstasy on someone loved. Then, just as Marie's orgasm started to subside, Casey slid down the mattress, rolled Marie onto her back, got between her thighs, and started to lap at her still hardened clitoris.


 
Last edited:

"Remember," Cathy grunted as her hips began to rock against Gus's face. "I don't need a lot of foreplay. Just make me come!"

"Yes, Mistress," Gus replied in keeping with his new status, to which he did not object only because it apparently would allow him to make love with Marie's beautiful sisters daily and repeatedly for the next week. To that end, he wanted to make sure he satisfied them every time. So he gathered Cathy's juices on his tongue and spread them up to her clitoris, which he began flicking rapidly with the tip of his tongue.

 
Back
Top