Forced by the Neighbor (closed to NickisSora)

-He held her tight and smiled.-"I hope this is to your liking you little whore."-he smiled and kissed her back and broke the kiss.-"Do you want More Mona?"
 
I smiled at him......"Oh yes....." I told him......"I want more please."
 
-He smiled.-"Go on tell me what else would you like to do....you been tied up and fucked ruthlessly.....maybe we can get more men over here to really give it to you."
 
"A gangbang?" I fantasized about a gangbang once..........three boys......in all three holes.......filling me.....making me horny.......I shivered....

"Where would we get the boys?" I asked, licking my lips.
 
"I got friends of mine that would love to gang bang a little slut....you can even dress up i don't care...just let me know your fantasies and I can make it true."
 
"That sounds good." I told him. The last time i had a gangbang was when three of my son's friends were waiting for him to come home.......One got a little frisky, rubbing his hands over my body.....then the others joined in. I got wet just thinking about them.
 
-He smiled as he looked up his friends.-"So tell me do you want to dress up for the occasion it could be fun to play around?"
 
"How do you want me to dress up?" I asked......I had my short red mini skirt and my halter top.....my hot pants and my t........my chemise......
 
-He smiled and thought.-"Well do you like to do a role play.....maybe if you have a Sexy Cop outfit high heels short skirt and revealing top with two set's of cuffs on you and you can try and quiet us prioners up.
 
I looked for a black leather skirt.......I had one........with a black leather vest......i looked in my drawer for a couple of pairs of handcuffs.......lastly a black riding crop.

"How is this?" I asked him.......my breasts pushing out of my vest....my nipples pressed against the vest.
 
-I smile and walk around.-"I like that....I have a set of shirts we can use and a 'prison cell'-My friends come by as we put on the shirts the men had on jeans and she could see there cocks harden at her as they said hi and they went in to a bare room except the bed on the floor. He put up a Dog gate up to represent the bars the boys began to talk loud to disrupt the guard.-
 
I slap the riding crop in my hand.

"Behave boys......or else....." I tell them.

One of them is bending over. I take advantage of the situation and swing my crop across his jean covered behind.....SMACK!!

He lunges forward and smiles.......
 
-She had reached over the 'cage' and slapped the guys ass.-"You Slut Cop you can't say anything if you are going to punish us try and doing that in here you won't last."
 
"But I will enjoy giving you your just desserts." I swung the crop again and hit his behind.....SMACK!! SMACK!! The prisoner squealed.
 
-She stepped in to our cell and we grabbed her slowly we took her cuffs and and dropped them then taking the riding crop we slapped her breasts and exposed her breast then ass and pussy as he slapped her breasts with the crop the slapped her pussy and began to slap her ass with it. One began to pinch and rub her nipples sucking on them as she was bent forward. I shoved my cock in hr mouth my other friend slapped her ass with the crop.-"Come on slut grab cock by you."
 
I squealed as they grabbed me, a hand covered my mouth. The pulled open my shirt.....undid my bra.....someone pushed a pair of socks in my mouth and taped them in........i moaned......as they pulled my pants down....then they took my riding crop and began slapping me with it.....my breasts began to become pink.......

"ouch!! ooooooooowwwwwww!!" I groaned through my gag.
 
-They laughed as one slapped her ass witht he crop nice and hard as the other two held her down and grabbed her breasts and took there cocks slapping her face with them.-"yeah were going to fuck you cop slut your whore body belongs to us."
 
One of them pushed his cock into my mouth....it filled me making me gag. I pulled out a bit, then began to suck his shaft. My lips slid up and down his throbbing member. He tasted so good.....i could taste his precum......then another one brought the crop down on my behind....

SMACK!! "ouch!! oooooooowwwwww!!"
 
-The men swapped and pushed another cock in her mouth as one sucked her nipples under her and the other who just took his dick out of her mouth shoved it in her pussy as they began to fuck her in two holes. He slapped her ass with the Riding crop as she is double fucked.-
 
Being taken in two holes, if felt filled and excited.......the riding crop over my behind, striking me.......made me quiver.

then, the one in my pussy pulled out then pointed his huge member at my tiny hole. I cried out.

"nnnnnnnnooooooo!! it's too big!!"

But he thrust in anyway.....he grabbed my behind as he pumped in and out of my asshole. Faster and faster he went. My hand wandered between my legs....my mouth keep sucking the other one's member. My fingers played with my clit.......My legs shivered.
 
-They swapped new cock shoved in her pussy and ass and mouth as her holes were being used and used good. Nick and his two friends pound her hot little cunt full of his man meat as her as and mouth had two equally long cocks in it.-
 
I didn't think my mouth could take two shafts in it. they were huge and moving in and out of my helpless mouth. my pussy and behind was full of their shafts. I was panting as they moved in and out of them, faster and faster.
 
-The men laugh-"this police slut is so used right now let's make her ffull of hot cum."-We smile as the man taking you ass slaps your ass a bit.-
 
"ouch!!" I squeal as they spank my behind. They thrust in and out. My pussy was aching. I contracted my legs. Then one of them thrust in my ass. I gasped. The two in my mouth pushed in and out, faster and faster. Then one of them came in my mouth. i tried to swallow his salty seed.
 
-They pumped her full of cum as they pulled out and began to cum all over her and Nick smiled.-"You cop slut maybe you will wisen up next time."-They smile as they helped her up so she could clean up.-
 
Back
Top