her and his jewelry fertish

agk1946

Virgin
Joined
Jan 21, 2015
Posts
1
I would love to read a story in which a woman and man discover that they both have a fetish for dressing themselves and each other in heavy jewelry.
 
Stroker: They load each other with jewels and gold chains, insert the goods into bodily crevices and orifices (lubed, of course), lick and probe and all the usual...

Comedy: He looks like a refugee from Disco Fever in his silk shirt laden with chains and gems. But he's really an undercover cop trying to get close to the godfather -- and the godfather's daughter, herself draped in jewels, falls for him. And he gets to like platinum.

Creeper: They drape each other with lascivious jewelry. But the jewels are living, frozen demons, or alien intelligences, with harsh plans for these mortals. Or they're frozen souls of those who have worn them before, souls exerting their own twisted, haunted desires.

NonCon: The jewels she strings around his neck are cleverly-engineered mind-control computers. He sees fetish. She sees slave -- and she forces him into humiliation.

Group Incest: The close sisters-brothers-cousins have been playing dress-up with each other for a long time. Now all of college age, they're skinnydipping in the backyard pool while the folks are away, and Sheri drags out their jewelry, and they play, intimately.

Loving Wives BTB: She cheats with a jewelry fetishist. The cheated husband strangles them with gold chains while the theme from SHAFT rumbles from the bass loudspeakers.

Et fucking cetera.
 
Back
Top