Woman is tricked into affair with her attacker

I love those stories where a woman falls for either someone she likes the least or outright hates. Been thinking of a story where a happily married woman has her house broken into and the man sexually assaults her. He’s arrested, put in prison but then in going to therapy her doctor starts to suggest she visit the man in prison, the thought both repells her and turns her on, and the conjugal visit when it happens quickly turns sexual and she’s falling for the man. Very messed up but figure its just fantasy, might make an interesting story, thoughts?
I'm not an author on here, but I've written dozens of twisted stories just for myself over the years. I'm not going to give you any advice or write half of a story for you on here. I'm actually just interested in your premise and what path you end up taking, and wanted to kind of bookmark myself onto this conversation. Good luck and have a good night. 🙂

I would add on detail such as the woman having a husband with whom she's currently disillusioned for some reason. A prime one would be lack of physical satisfaction. Possibly after a few years of marriage, she's slowly grown used to the idea that he's simply quite a "gentle man", always very solicitous after her wants and needs (but never really fulfilling them)... and that this will never change.

Deep down, she loves the idea of a man being assertive and just taking her to fulfil his needs and wants.

After the rape, she finds herself mentally torn by the need to put up a public front of being the outraged victim... and her growing-ever-fonder memories of what happened to her.

I would add on detail such as the woman having a husband with whom she's currently disillusioned for some reason. A prime one would be lack of physical satisfaction. Possibly after a few years of marriage, she's slowly grown used to the idea that he's simply quite a "gentle man", always very solicitous after her wants and needs (but never really fulfilling them)... and that this will never change.

Deep down, she loves the idea of a man being assertive and just taking her to fulfil his needs and wants.

After the rape, she finds herself mentally torn by the need to put up a public front of being the outraged victim... and her growing-ever-fonder memories of what happened to her.
So does she seek out her next rapist, or does she accidentally encounter her next attacer?

What's an "attacer"?

I think she simply starts to seek out men who will give her something closer than hubby can to what she wants. The "attack" has opened her eyes to possibilities.

I love those stories where a woman falls for either someone she likes the least or outright hates. Been thinking of a story where a happily married woman has her house broken into and the man sexually assaults her. He’s arrested, put in prison but then in going to therapy her doctor starts to suggest she visit the man in prison, the thought both repells her and turns her on, and the conjugal visit when it happens quickly turns sexual and she’s falling for the man. Very messed up but figure its just fantasy, might make an interesting story, thoughtv

I love those stories where a woman falls for either someone she likes the least or outright hates. Been thinking of a story where a happily married woman has her house broken into and the man sexually assaults her. He’s arrested, put in prison but then in going to therapy her doctor starts to suggest she visit the man in prison, the thought both repells her and turns her on, and the conjugal visit when it happens quickly turns sexual and she’s falling for the man. Very messed up but figure its just fantasy, might make an interesting story, thoughts?
Exciting and Intriguing

I love those stories where a woman falls for either someone she likes the least or outright hates. Been thinking of a story where a happily married woman has her house broken into and the man sexually assaults her. He’s arrested, put in prison but then in going to therapy her doctor starts to suggest she visit the man in prison, the thought both repells her and turns her on, and the conjugal visit when it happens quickly turns sexual and she’s falling for the man. Very messed up but figure it’s just fantasy, might make an interesting story, thoughts?
I’m writing a series that contains this theme.

https://literotica.com/s/tales-of-a-divorcee-pt-01

Last edited:
Back