Pole dancer

Coinhunter51

Normal
I have a story idea. A father goes with his buddies to a Strip night club. Not knowing his daughter is working as a stripper pole dancer. They both recognize each other but do not say a word. Nude Daughter gives a lap dance to her father as his friends root him on.

Attachments

• IMG_1952.jpeg
    IMG_1952.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
Mmmmmmm... I wonder wat would happen to the story if it was changed just a little and the father's group of friends tried to encourage him to leave the establishment, but he insisted he watch his daughter?

I think that would add some tension to the story because it begs the question, "Why would he want to see her dance?" It also forces her to awkwardly dance nude before her father, knowing her father was encouraged not too. Does he have feelings for her? Does she?

And what does the club owner think about all this? Is he strick, and expects any dancer of his to put on a good show, or does he encourage his dancers to be ethical strippers (a oxymoron term I know).

You have some good points. I think the main even should be she gives her father a lap dance with her breasts in his face….

I think, to create a bit of drama, the daughter spots Dad as he comes into the place. Near panic, the other girls are confident they can get her through the evening. They get out a big Dolly Parton wig and some heavy makeup; before you know it she can hardly recognize herself.

She takes the stage and though she has all the men's attention she sees no recognition in her father's eyes. The night goes by swimmingly and she thinks she's in the clear until she finds out he's requested her for a private room dance.

Still confident in her disguise she goes in and does the lap dance, getting more and more bold and turned by the moment. She goes further with him than she's ever done with another man.

Until he spots the birthmark on her inner thigh that she's had since birth and he was changing her diapers. What happens when she looks down at him between her breasts and sees recognition?

Another possibility.

The girl has been secretly lusting after her father but had given up on ever seducing him away from her mother - she just could not see any way which might work.

Her father does not recognise her and she realises that here is a chance... she persuades one of her fellow dancers/strippers to get up close and personal with him... and take him off to a private booth. Not so private that it does not have a hidden cctv camera and the daughter makes a juicy recording which she will then use for blackmailing purposes.

Last edited:
Another possibility.

The girl has been secretly lusting after her father but had given up on ever seducing him away from her mother - she just could not see any way which might work.

Her father does not recognise her and she realises that here is a chance... she persuades one of her fellow dancers/strippers to get up close and personal with him... and take him off to a private booth. Not so private that it does not have a hidden cctv camera and the daughter makes a juicy recording which she will then use for blackmailing purposes.
Great idea for story twist

Back