Bring out the sub in her

I am currently collecting thoughts for a bdsm story I find tempting, but have trouble to visualize. I want to tell the journey of a mature woman into submission but it is initiated by a dominant man she met.
She knows that he is dominant, but does not know what it really entails. But he observes traits about her that make him believe she might be submissive. He does not want to force the topic by lecturing or directly suggesting typical bdsm acts (bondage/spanking etc). He rather wants to start dominating her in their everyday life by being extra assertive, controlling her in her everyday life and in bed.
General setup could be that they met on tinder, both enjoy the sex together, live near each other and spend weekends and spend time together. And the happy ending is, that it does work out.
Any ideas or suggestions on how he could go about that?
or is anone aware of a similar story?

He rather wants to start dominating her in their everyday life by being extra assertive, controlling her in her everyday life
In most cases, women would not be attracted to this at all. It would be a big red flag, as the saying goes. A sub is generally only submissive in their sexual relationship.

General setup could be that they met on tinder, both enjoy the sex together, live near each other and spend weekends and spend time together. And the happy ending is, that it does work out.
This works out by him being a decent guy. The sub/dom thing sort of happens organically during sex. One day, he makes a move to see how she feels. She's on her back and he's between her legs as they are kissing. Then he looks into her eyes, takes her hands, and stretches her arms over her head. He holds both wrists in his hand and whispers, "These hands are locked. If you move them you will be punished." Eye contact would be key, to gauging her responsiveness to the idea and for her to see that he's paying attention to her responses. She would want to see and appreciate that he's not just taking it for granted that she's into this.

Her vocal response is key also. If she giggles and says, "Dream on, buddy" (like my wife, sadly) he knows that it's not going to happen. But in this case, she smiles and closes her eyes. "Yes, sir," she whispers.

At that point, it's game on, but things have to progress slowly. He's gotta find out her boundaries and the only way to do that is communication. A good fulfilling dom/sub relationship is built on trust and love.

You're pretty new here so I'd advise using the advanced story search function, to search the BDSM category, focusing on the dom/sub tag. You should find some similar stories.

Thank you for your good ideas.
I'd advise using the advanced story search function, to search the BDSM category, focusing on the dom/sub tag. You should find some similar stories.
I did quite extensively. The stories I have found are mostly, where she goes to him and tells him: "I need to be dominated"
Or they do not bother about the build of mutual consent and trust and they just look at each other and one (man or woman) falls to their knees, gets a collar and spanked.
Very few stories are actually written from the viewpoint of a dom.
A sub is generally only submissive in their sexual relationship.
Many, but also many who enjoy it to spill over. Even to 24/7 or TPE.

Last edited:
Thank you for your good ideas.

I did quite extensively. The stories I have found are mostly, where she goes to him and tells him: "I need to be dominated"
Or they do not bother about the build of mutual consent and trust and they just look at each other and one (man or woman) falls to their knees, gets a collar and spanked.
Very few stories are actually written from the viewpoint of a dom.

Way to go, buddy. 24/7, TPE?
Aren't you way too formatted?

I am currently collecting thoughts for a bdsm story I find tempting, but have trouble to visualize. I want to tell the journey of a mature woman into submission but it is initiated by a dominant man she met.
She knows that he is dominant, but does not know what it really entails. But he observes traits about her that make him believe she might be submissive. He does not want to force the topic by lecturing or directly suggesting typical bdsm acts (bondage/spanking etc). He rather wants to start dominating her in their everyday life by being extra assertive, controlling her in her everyday life and in bed.
Any ideas or suggestions on how he could go about that?
or is anone aware of a similar story?
A possible way to do what you are looking for is to use kind of a bait and switch type of prose.

Let's say there is a dominant lady who is a CEO, and she meets a great man, but he wants a submissive lady. This she struggles with, but really wants to try a new sexual side of her out.

To show that, you can have her thinking she can get the sex that she wants by meeting up with him and wearing the sexy clothing he suggests she wears. She puts it on, anticipating amazing sex, and yet... she waits. Maybe he takes a long business call. Maybe he meets with a colleague or friends. Maybe it is a long drive. Whatever the situation, she is dressed for sex, expects it, and yet is forced to wait for him, dressed provocatively for him, and yet she has to wait and wait, and wait, and yet as she does, she gets more turned on.

In that one scene, she is learning to be subservient even if it goes against her utmost desires. Later conversation, perhaps in afterglow, can draw that fact out to readers.

The only caveat follow-up to that is: once she has sex, make it incredibly gratifying for her. You held your readers at bay for a while, and they will not appreciative of a major let down. Let the character be rewarded for their patience otherwise they may get mad and stop reading.

A sub is generally only submissive in their sexual relationship.

That can be challenged. We probably all know people who are more or less assertive/submissive almost as a trait of character, i.e. in most aspects of life.

I have a fairly strong suspicion that both dominance and submission can be traced back through the genes to quite early times in human evolution.

Not gonna lie I read this thread title and imagined her who-ha as a little sub-pen.

Dive dive dive

Why am I like this?

I have written the first chapter of the story about a dom setting up scenes for his vanilla to fall into submission.
Is there anyone who would like to beta read it?
Reply or PM. Thank you for your help.

Back