Grandmother pampers her grandson too much

Lube_it_up

Experienced
The grandson spends the summer with his grandmother. The grandmother loves her grandson very much and indulges him in everything. He climbs into the attic that has not been dismantled since the previous owners. Finds several boxes that look interesting. He takes it down to look in more detail. He begins to sort out the boxes in front of his grandmother in the living room. As she watches, her grandson takes out various fetish equipment and latex clothes from drawers. The grandmother loves her grandson very much and indulges him in everything. Grandma is embarrassed by such things, but does not show it. The grandson looks delighted and interested. He wants to see how it looks on someone and persuades grandma to try on a few things. (And I like the idea that initially the grandson doesn’t see anything sexual in this and is driven not by lust but purely by scientific interest. But then he sees how his grandmother is still in good shape and still hot.) The grandmother is reluctant but cannot refuse her beloved grandson. And you know how it happens, if you don’t tell them “NO” they will demand more and more.

Can see how this could easily adapt to a granddaughter scenario. Old clothes in boxes, trying on, viewings in the mirror etc. Perhaps even simpler than the grandson set-up and no real need for the fetishy things.

I think turning the original idea from connecting via fetish clothing to a granddaughter scenario for me completely thrashes the OP. You should not do that @KimAwakened.

The buildup via fetish and "scientific curiosity" offers so many nice options. What will granddad say, when grandma likes the stuff and starts to wear it around the house? Or grandma becoming the subject of the scientific curiosity, finding herself shackled, collared, trying a butt-plug etc...

No, it is the same scenario but adapted to granddaughter rather than grandson. Unlike the total alteration of house to "cave" on a certain other thread which changes matters completely.

And it brings realism by way of everyday objects and clothes, rather than expecting the reader to believe that a grandmother will open up boxes of fetish things to a visiting grandson. Very believable, right!

And may I offer you the correct spelling of TRASH, as you seem to being dabbling in it to no small degree?

No insult. Merely correcting your poor attempt to attack something said on another thread. Such childish antics are an abuse of the forum and indeed an insult to the OP of this thread.

The grandson spends the summer with his grandmother. The grandmother loves her grandson very much and indulges him in everything. He climbs into the attic that has not been dismantled since the previous owners. Finds several boxes that look interesting. He takes it down to look in more detail. He begins to sort out the boxes in front of his grandmother in the living room. As she watches, her grandson takes out various fetish equipment and latex clothes from drawers. The grandmother loves her grandson very much and indulges him in everything. Grandma is embarrassed by such things, but does not show it. The grandson looks delighted and interested. He wants to see how it looks on someone and persuades grandma to try on a few things. (And I like the idea that initially the grandson doesn’t see anything sexual in this and is driven not by lust but purely by scientific interest. But then he sees how his grandmother is still in good shape and still hot.) The grandmother is reluctant but cannot refuse her beloved grandson. And you know how it happens, if you don’t tell them “NO” they will demand more and more.

Is there supposed to be some connection between the Grandma and the things in the boxes? A previous sexy life? It seems a bit odd for her to go along with trying these things on at his suggestion just because she indulges him generally... unless this is a "reawakening" for her. Do you see what I mean?

@KimAwakened I understand the desire to make the premise of the story as believable as possible. But here we have to choose between realism and fantasy. You want to remove the fetish equipment to make the story more believable, I want it to remain because I like fetish things.

@Andreas_Kreuz I didn't think about my grandfather. But I thought that her friend could unexpectedly come to visit when the grandmother was walking around the house in a latex outfit.

I also thought that after a while she might start wearing vaginal balls to restore muscle tone.

Is there supposed to be some connection between the Grandma and the things in the boxes? A previous sexy life? It seems a bit odd for her to go along with trying these things on at his suggestion just because she indulges him generally... unless this is a "reawakening" for her. Do you see what I mean?
I understand. I had the idea that these could be things from grandmother’s wild past. It would have been more realistic, but I wanted her to be a little more embarrassed, as if she had no experience wearing such things. And if these are things from her past then it gives more experienced panther & inexperienced boy vibes.
The first thing the grandson asks to try on could be more innocent. For example, a latex dress that looks pretty decent, except that it is latex. And then there is a slow increase. "If you agreed to try this, then why not try this"

Last edited:
Found items are always a good lead-in to an erotic story. Back in 2009, a family friend passed away, well into her 80's. All we knew about Betty was that she was a well-thought-of, local piano teacher. Generations of students showed up for her funeral. What we found in her closet was a collection of photographs, costumes, and memorabilia of years involved in burlesque dancing and shows. Stuff dating back to the 50s.

One day I'll write a story about Betty, the lusty piano teacher with a risque' past.

Back