GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terra_Cide said:
LOL!! Gotta love the innocence of kids. That sounds like something my soon to be eight-year-old nephew would say, and would say to deliberately get a rise out of someone.

Can't wait til you get back in here tonight!! :nana:

Hi Terra :heart: Grin....my little one was naive.....I almost drove off of the road laughing..

I am back for a little while...need to get the imp to bed soon.

playwithlezli said:
Good Morning all.

Welcome back GI-sounds like you are coping well with all the upheaval in your life.

Tymeless, I am off to your thread next. In the meantime have a good day.

Min-gut is usually right. Do you think your desire to go to school 3 hours away could be a sub concious move to get away from your current situation? Let you do some exploring?

Hey Terra! Anti-Valentine's eh!?

Good day to Mark, Annie, Cal, Aussie, Misty and whoever else shows up today.

I have a shitload of work to do today and have to pack for 3 days in the mountain and cross country skiing yay! :nana:

Later all, hugs!

Grin......I can cope a little better with a drink....got one?

playwithlezli said:
Does this mean that I will be doing the tying up this time!

After a very productive day, I am throwing my skis in the van and heading out for a very well earned weekend off. Have a good one everybody!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:kiss: :kiss: Have fun lezli :rose:

Tymeless said:
i have no problem with it if minouners doesn't! you might have to make up for me once she wears me out!
I'm game for a tag-team if you are. ;) Though, two against one, I'm sure we'll wear her out first.

Terra_Cide said:
I'm game for a tag-team if you are. ;) Though, two against one, I'm sure we'll wear her out first.

prolly right but it would be a win win situation for us all i think.

Tymeless said:
prolly right but it would be a win win situation for us all i think.

Most definately!

*Waves to Gi* How's the fam damily tonight?

<random rant> Unintelligent pm's from people who don't join the community really chap my ass. </random rant>

Terra_Cide said:
Most definately!

<random rant> Unintelligent pm's from people who don't join the community really chap my ass. </random rant>

would be a quite tasty night too... *drools*

and yeah whats worst is the millions of guys that add me to their pm list as a female don't know me from any other person and then try to get me to cyber with them. grrrr.... now terra and minouners feel free to add me and chat sometime ;)

Terra_Cide said:
Most definately!

Hi Terra... the little bitty is asleep after some bedtime stories....he was tired.

Tymeless said:
would be a quite tasty night too... *drools*

and yeah whats worst is the millions of guys that add me to their pm list as a female don't know me from any other person and then try to get me to cyber with them. grrrr.... now terra and minouners feel free to add me and chat sometime ;)
I've been debating whether I should send him off some snarky reply.

BTW, check your box. ;)

Gi_Venus said:
Hi Terra... the little bitty is asleep after some bedtime stories....he was tired.
As are you, I'll bet. :rose: All that running about wears the kiddos out, for sure.

Terra_Cide said:
I've been debating whether I should send him off some snarky reply.

BTW, check your box. ;)

well i don't have a box yet but i'll check my pm's

i personally would send him off with a rude response. I generally do with the guy that insist on showing me their penis. I try to be nice at first but most of these men seem to get rude and or abrasive. and the fact that they message me without knowing a thing about me drives me crazy!

Terra_Cide said:
As are you, I'll bet. :rose: All that running about wears the kiddos out, for sure.

Oh yeah.....I am beat too....I had to go out and put a bunch of orchids in protected areas.....a freeze warning tonight.....I have a bunch of them piled up on the back porch next to the south side of the house....the radiant heat should be enough for their salvation. Sigh.....I am creaking after moving my huge staghorn fern(Platycerium bifircutum) Not going to loose that baby to frost, I raised it from a pup. The only orchid in the house proper is my Cattleya guatelamenisis, one of my old babies....I have had that one for at least 20 years......blah...blah....god, I just realized that probably no one may be interested in what I am talking about. I must be spending too much time by myself. :rolleyes:

Gi_Venus said:
Oh yeah.....I am beat too....I had to go out and put a bunch of orchids in protected areas.....a freeze warning tonight.....I have a bunch of them piled up on the back porch next to the south side of the house....the radiant heat should be enough for their salvation. Sigh.....I am creaking after moving my huge staghorn fern(Platycerium bifircutum) Not going to loose that baby to frost, I raised it from a pup. The only orchid in the house proper is my Cattleya guatelamenisis, one of my old babies....I have had that one for at least 20 years......blah...blah....god, I just realized that probably no one may be interested in what I am talking about. I must be spending too much time by myself. :rolleyes:

Holy cow, a staghorn??? I lived in a community in Bradenton that had two. Both were beachball sized, only much, much heavier! You poor dear...

You'd love my SO's father. His greenhouse in Toronto is filled to the brim with orchids.

Terra_Cide said:
Holy cow, a staghorn??? I lived in a community in Bradenton that had two. Both were beachball sized, only much, much heavier! You poor dear...

You'd love my SO's father. His greenhouse in Toronto is filled to the brim with orchids.

laughing....if I had a green house it would be full.....it is the case with orchid growers.....another would be soon built. It is a loving obsession. I love my minatures. My staghorn will be too big for me to move alone next year....it is about four feet across now... next year I am recruiting help.
I will go to my friends and batt my eyes at him....he will help....he has known me as male friend and now woman friend....grin...I get a lot of mileage out of his discomfort.
It is a double edged sword, he does not spare me when an opportunity to make me squirm with discomfort arises. :)

Gi_Venus said:
laughing....if I had a green house it would be full.....it is the case with orchid growers.....another would be soon built. It is a loving obsession. I love my minatures. My staghorn will be too big for me to move alone next year....it is about four feet across now... next year I am recruiting help.
I will go to my friends and batt my eyes at him....he will help....he has known me as male friend and now woman friend....grin...I get a lot of mileage out of his discomfort.
It is a double edged sword, he does not spare me when an opportunity to make me squirm with discomfort arises. :)

Gotta love give and take. ;) Well, m'dears, my kitty is yelling at me to go to bed, and I really ought to go. Sweet dreams all. :kiss: :rose: :heart:

Last edited:
Minouners said:
12 hours.... that's not too bad... gives you time to sleep since you'd probably be up a lot when you visit!! :p

Never did get the opportunity to join the mile high club. Maybe I should meet you half way and join you for the rest of the flight! :devil: hehehe ;)

Ah to dream! :rolleyes: :rose:

now that certainly sounds like a plan ;) sleep it up for the first half.. although i probably would be waayyyy to excited about the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back