Wife who goes to work with no panties

Not strictly a work-related story, but I'm going to tell it anyway...

A few years ago, I was working away on a contract so instead of me travelling home every weekend, my wife would come to visit me on alternate weekends. I'd check out of my business hotel into something more glamorous and we'd enjoy a weekend of nice meals, extravagant shopping and great sex. It was during this spell, that we got into the habit of ending the night by visiting a lap-dancing club. It always resulted in us getting highly aroused by the dancers and we'd struggle to make it past the hotel lift fully clothed.

Anyway, on one particular evening we followed our meal with a trip to a cocktail bar. The lighting was very dim and there were few people around, so my wife surprised me by removing her panties in the bar -- such an amazing turn on. We enjoyed a few more drinks, and both feeling pretty horny we decided to end the night at one of the lap-dancing clubs. As was often the case, we opted for a private dance with two of the lovely ladies. From the corner of my eye, I could see my wife's dancer kneeling in front of her, sliding her skirt up with her hands as she teased her.

It was only afterwards in the bar area, that the dancer came up to me and asked "do you know your wife isn't wearing any panties?". Quite a bizarre scenario, hearing those words from another girl, but I must admit it did make me smile from ear to ear :)

Of course, my recollections of that particular evening were probably slightly clouded due to lots of alcohol and a thick fog of arousal, but if any of the details are wrong, I'm sure my wife will correct me!

I very much doubt she used the word "panties", guaranteed to make the average British woman cringe, but other than that it sounds pretty accurate 😉

I very much doubt she used the word "panties", guaranteed to make the average British woman cringe, but other than that it sounds pretty accurate 😉

To be honest, I can't remember whether she said "panties", "knickers", "bloomers" or "under-crackers". By that point, all the blood from my brain had been diverted elsewhere ;)

Not realated to work but

I was meeting a girfriend at the Denver CO airport. We were arriving from different places. We met, happy to see her, it was summer and she was wearing a summertime dress. We decided to get something to eat. We orderd, she excused herself to go to the ladies. When she came back she was trying to hand me something and I didn't get it at first but then I realized she was handing me her panties in a crowded restaurant. Needless to say our connecting flight was fun.

I usually do not wear panties as I do not like the lines that show, and I like the way it feels! So, I go to the Allergist to get some results of some tests. I have a long dress on and as usual no panties. He says that the best course was for me to get a shot in lieu of some pills as it would be better, etc.. He says come get up on the table and I'll get it ready!! I started to get nervous and started laughing and had to tell him that I had to tell him that I didn't have any underwear on and was embarrassed! He turned 'red' and said we could do it another time, and I said, "no, let's do it now!" It sure was funny and he got to see my bare ass and whatever else was visible!!! That set me up for the whole day....hope his day was good too!

I usually do not wear panties as I do not like the lines that show, and I like the way it feels! So, I go to the Allergist to get some results of some tests. I have a long dress on and as usual no panties. He says that the best course was for me to get a shot in lieu of some pills as it would be better, etc.. He says come get up on the table and I'll get it ready!! I started to get nervous and started laughing and had to tell him that I had to tell him that I didn't have any underwear on and was embarrassed! He turned 'red' and said we could do it another time, and I said, "no, let's do it now!" It sure was funny and he got to see my bare ass and whatever else was visible!!! That set me up for the whole day....hope his day was good too!

Absolutely -- no doubt you made his day!

Careful of getting too wet

Going to work without panties makes me feel naughty, as well as bolder. It turns me on so I have to be careful about getting too wet on my skirt lol

Going to work without panties makes me feel naughty, as well as bolder. It turns me on so I have to be careful about getting too wet on my skirt lol

Agreed! So fun with no one else knowing unless you want them to. Such a turn on

I went to her office party with my wife last week and told her not to to wear panties. She wore a tight floral dress, but no bra either.

I had told her she had to flirt with the guys and she did as she was told. At one point I left her alone and watched her as she flirted with one particular guy. She was really close to him and he touched her a couple of time.

I know she has fucked a couple of guys at work and I am guess this guy was one of them, but I don't know for sure. I got really hard and wanted to jerk off, but there was no opportunity.

Later on I told her what I had felt and what I was thinking.

Commando....

My wife just told me she often goes to work with no panties under her skirt. She said it made her feel good.

Certainly made me feel good. I have fucked her twice and I am still hard

One lady told me that she wore no panties because it was easier for her to masturbate at work..... Knowing that, it spoiled my work productivity.

My wife goes to work with out panties every day, with out a bra too. She hasn't ever owned any that I know of and I have known her since we were kids. Our Daughter, now 29, has never worn any undies of any kind either except garter belts and hose. Our Son and I wear the panties in our family.

I had a student in a few of the university courses I teach who was fond of going sans-panties on occasion--the women in class sometime forget that those little desks don't necessarily hide everything. My sense was that she was a little exhibitionist and knew that I got a peek on occasion and that it didn't really bother her. It wasn't a come on, just a sort of indulgence of hers that I enjoyed.

Do you mean having to wait until your wife leaves for work one day only partially dressed?

Meaning this something I've always wanted her to do. But she's always claimed discomfort. She's become attracted to one of her coworkers. I'm hoping this'll inspire her to go commando once in awhile.

Meaning this something I've always wanted her to do. But she's always claimed discomfort. She's become attracted to one of her coworkers. I'm hoping this'll inspire her to go commando once in awhile.

Well if you're ok with it then I guess it's ok for us to also hope she'll be inspired. Maybe to wake one day and feeling horny begin thinking about her flirty coworker as she dresses and decide to stay naked under her dress for the day. Our next hope is that you'll share the events of her day with us?

Since this post my wife has started a sexual relationship with said co worker. So with that maybe she'll warm up to the idea of going to work without panties.

Back