Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT the whole spitting on the face thing (roleplay) turns me off...not my thing...so take notes. LOL!
ICT if anyone dared to spit on my face in RL I'll cut them.

ICT I enjoy being able to talk with her every single day and that I'm planning on doing things to her that they're going to have to come up with new terminology.

ICT you have to adore and appreciate a man who can curl your toes in a heartbeat and reduce you to a hot, wet quivering mess night after night.

IACT being an hour, well, more like two hours behind, all day long, was entirely worthwhile.

:rose:;):rose::heart::rose:

ICT I used ground turkey instead of hamburger in the lasagna tonight and they were all clueless.

ICT I'm glad I spent 2 days stuck and unable to get to this job...my give-a-crap is low on fuel.

ICT I came home last night with my underwear in my handbag.... :rolleyes:

(Rather boringly, though, it was just that I had to take off my bra for an x-ray, and couldn't face putting it back in again afterwards... ;))

(Rather boringly, though, it was just that I had to take off my bra for an x-ray, and couldn't face putting it back in again afterwards... ;))

ICT this made me laugh out loud!!!

ICT you have reminded me of the day I went for an investigation as to whether I had a deep vein thrombosis in my right calf muscle [as I thought] and these two very young nurses - man and woman - took their investigation right up my inner thigh to my groin and ... you've guessed I had not removed a very substantial steel ring from around my junk as I had no idea they were going to prod around there! :eek:

IFCT I was never so glad not to have been asked to remove my boxers even though they got wet with their gel, and they had asked me to, er, hold myself :eek:

Last edited:
ICT you have reminded me of the day I went for an investigation as to whether I had a deep vein thrombosis in my right calf muscle [as I thought] and these two very young nurses - man and woman - took their investigation right up my inner thigh to my groin and ... you've guessed I had not removed a very substantial steel ring from around my junk as I had no idea they were going to prod around there! :eek:

IFCT I was never so glad not to have been asked to remove my boxers even though they got wet with their gel, and they had asked me to, er, hold myself :eek:

ICT that this made me laugh ^^^

IACT I don't actually believe that you would have been embarrassed for a moment to remove your boxers... :devil:

(And was it actually a DVT? :eek: Those are quite serious, are they not?)

ICT that this made me laugh ^^^

IACT I don't actually believe that you would have been embarrassed for a moment to remove your boxers... :devil:

(And was it actually a DVT? :eek: Those are quite serious, are they not?)

ICT it is very sweet of you to ask. Yes it was. six months on warfarin and wearing a damn stocking.

IACT this was set away by my managing to shred my calf muscle a few months previously while leaping about. Two years on and all is well. :)

IFCT I am thinking of a few contexts in which I would be entirely happy to remove my boxers ... :cool:

Last edited:
I confess I will probably go to hell for everything I've ever done.

I don't want to, but, it's inevitable.

You can't be terrible and not pay for it.

I confess I will probably go to hell for everything I've ever done.

I don't want to, but, it's inevitable.

You can't be terrible and not pay for it.

IC, SlightlyGone, that salvation is a very beautiful word, and I hope that you may choose to explore what it could mean for you and your feelings about yourself.

ICT I'm a little nervous about the thought of going to a sex club in the coming weeks.
ICT I won't do anything, but for the first time in my life I feel excited about being voyeuristic.
ICT this will be the ultimate in people watching lol

L:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back