Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still procrastinating but really I have an hour until the post office closes and nothing will get sent out until at least 5:30 when the last pickup is made from the box so technically I am practicing time management skills.

I'm making excuses and working on long sentences with one breath.

ICT people who sign their every post with their username really annoys me.
Hello your username is clearly on show for everyone to see.
You really don't need to sign off on every post :rolleyes:

I confess that really annoys the hell out of me too. I am so glad you brought it up.

Matt

ICT I've never really noticed this before

LonelyladyFL

ICT I just got home and my panties are soaked with baby oil. Fuck! Mmm

ICT I had to leave real quick after masturbating on the phone to pick up my friend, and I'm sitting in the car with my panties soaked.

ict after reading that one word , it gave me unexpected but enjoyable tingles

ICT I want to eat her pussy, and I think she wants me to... why tell me "OK I'm going to go get naked" I already know that you are heading to the shower.

ICT I want to eat her so fucking good that she squirts all over my tongue, and make her desire me when I'm not around... FUCK... I'm horny.

ICT i use others confessions to fuel my lust...naked at my desk, a sip of whiskey, my other hand full of me...seeing such desire, such want, lengthens each stroke...to imagine silky honey flowing, fingers groping deep, tongues pushed to there limits to acquire every last droplet, takes my breath, races my heart, the thought of the panting confessor, pulling, tugging, their clits pulsing, i can almost see their eyes closing, needing, wanting, lusting for just a bit more...ICT thats fucking hot...

ICT i use others confessions to fuel my lust...naked at my desk, a sip of whiskey, my other hand full of me...seeing such desire, such want, lengthens each stroke...to imagine silky honey flowing, fingers groping deep, tongues pushed to there limits to acquire every last droplet, takes my breath, races my heart, the thought of the panting confessor, pulling, tugging, their clits pulsing, i can almost see their eyes closing, needing, wanting, lusting for just a bit more...ICT thats fucking hot...

ICT Ay... so need. :devil::kiss:

ICT The woman that I'm talking about is my third cousin, even if she had been my first cousin that doesn't matter to me... I still want to eat her pussy. :eek:

I confess that I have had several hundred impure thoughts since my last confession... a couple minutes ago.

ICT I'm ready to let go.
ICT I'm not ready for the hurt that comes with it.
ICT I'm tired of just existing on Lit...I need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back