Older Trans "Boys" (Men) and Admirers

This thread for 40 + men who love to dress in women's clothing, fully or just panties and tights : and for older people who like to look at them, or talk about this area of sexual and life fun

Discussion, experiences, opinions welcome.

Pictures very welcome !

It is not so much for transsexual people (although I have total respect for them in every way), although of course they are welcome to visit. Noone is barred for goodness sake, but it is really about older cross dressing and older sissies.

For me I like to dress sometimes, and like to admire.

It is not a rival to the wonderful FemBoy thread, as it is different.

Thank-you X

This is idiotic and completely disrespectful to trans people.

This is idiotic and completely disrespectful to trans people.

I totally disagree. I have friends who are transsexual and I also, have friends, like myself, who like to cross dress. I am both bisexual, and very much have a female part of me. One transsexual person, a lovely person, has said how much she (wanting to be recognised as a woman) likes this thread. She is totally unoffended.

The pictures are done with respect always to people, I believe a beautiful body of any gender, and a sexy body is a wonderful thing : but yes it is the body of a living, feeling, precious, unique human being.

I am sorry you feel the way you do, but with respect I think you are trying to put people into boxes, sexuality, our minds and souls, our personalities are complex and wonderful.

But we all have views, and yours clearly is different to mine about this thread.
You are not forced to read or look at it.

Last edited:
I have come out to 3 friends, who have been totally supportive and lovely to me xxx
Had already come out to My Best Ever Friend, who is also on Lit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A picture, and yes a beautiful person

http://ladyboyhothot.tumblr.com/image/82566378144

On a lighter, dafter note, is a 12 inch cock a foot ?

I totally disagree. I have friends who are transsexual and I also, have friends, like myself, who like to cross dress. I am both bisexual, and very much have a female part of me. One transsexual person, a lovely person, has said how much she (wanting to be recognised as a woman) likes this thread. She is totally unoffended.

The pictures are done with respect always to people, I believe a beautiful body of any gender, and a sexy body is a wonderful thing : but yes it is the body of a living, feeling, precious, unique human being.

I am sorry you feel the way you do, but with respect I think you are trying to put people into boxes, sexuality, our minds and souls, our personalities are complex and wonderful.

But we all have views, and yours clearly is different to mine about this thread.
You are not forced to read or look at it.

In fact I'm not putting anyone into a box but myself, which i have every right to do. Also, I'm sorry to say, and I'm not trying to come off as argumentative, but I've lived a a transgender woman for well over a decade now, spend most of my time with other tgurls like myself, and one thing i know about trans people of any stripe, they are extremely picky and easily disgruntled about being mislabeled or have incorrect pronouns used in reference to them, et cetera. Ive seen a fair share of fights, cat fights, and cat vs dog fights in gay/tranz/lesbian bars that started over that. i mean is there an actual tranny that will tell you when she was running the street she didn't see two sisters get in a fight because during an argument one of them calls the other one a drag queen, or a cross dresser, and next thing you know its nails, hair pulling, biting and kicking. thats reality, and i don't want to sound harsh but the kumbiya love n hugs thing you're coming with is only reality in newage bookstores, and in "gender studies" classes, which i might mention are taught by priveleged rich white butter-and-suga-no-strife trans woman like jennifer boylan.
the fact of the matter is you don't call a gurl a boy, or a boi a girl, cause its disrespectful and cause in the real world it might get you punched in the mouth. and also you don't call a trans woman a fucking drag queen for the same reason, and you don't call a tgurl a pre-op. for the same reason. just like you don't call a trade a faggot. i don't call my laptop an iPod then try to justify it by telling myself that boundaries are flexible and we shouldn't put things in boxes. Seriously sell that get happy positive thinking shit to someone who cares.

(the following was added in edit) I also want to point out that once you again you're applying a double standard..saying if i don't like it i don't have to read the thread… if someone was walking around the intersection with a sign that says I HATE NIGGERS would you tell a black person that they should just ignore it? not at all. but for trans chicks we're just supposed to let everything roll off our shoulders.
another thing most people never realize is that all the "admirers" can get annoying too. its not always a compliment. for example ill tell you a true story that is actually only a few days old. i was at my local bank and the new teller girl was confused why her boss is calling me siobhan, but my state id has a different name, same picture. (also, my actual legal name is totally androgynous so people get double confused) so anyway.. i told her straight out, hunny i don't got a vagina under my skirt! cause i never hide my T so i just told her. so this dude is thee, and when i leave after talking to the guy that does my account about some other stuff, this dude is waiting in the parking lot and says to me, can you lift your skirt so i know your serious, and if you really are a tranny, can you take a picture with me? I'm like… this is so creepy, what the fuck is wrong with this dude? just being transgendered we are a fetishized and the people that fetishize us rarely ever comprehend that we are real human beings. and its like, the least you could do if you're going to chase and hound tranny girls and spend your time posting about them online you could at least get our fucking terminology correct.

Last edited:
This crosses the line, is very offensive, and has been deleted from my viewing
This is my thread, please do not post or visit again

Any similar posts on here by you will be reported.

And have been.
Lit is for fun, not for cowardly abuse.

Last edited:
well you can report that I'm taking my leave with this post than:

Everyone can now see that instead of taking the issue head on he had to put his hands up like a small child and yell "i can't see you, i can't hear you"

SCOREBOARD: Tgurlz: 1 IdiotPosters: 0

A Nice picture

Sorry followers
There has been some unpleasant posting on here.

Here is a a gentle picture :

Not strictly an older Trans person, but a very very nice person.

Last edited:
Oh yes, at 53 I would love to play

I have come out to 3 friends, who have been totally supportive and lovely to me xxx
Had already come out to My Best Ever Friend, who is also on Lit xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A picture, and yes a beautiful person

http://ladyboyhothot.tumblr.com/image/82566378144

On a lighter, dafter note, is a 12 inch cock a foot ?

Now that is someone I would love to play with, Kissing all over her body

As a side note .... I've been in the girls room when a CD came in to freshness up. As long as they're respectful and courteous, I've never had an issue.

Even helped a girl in San Diego once with her makeup. She admitted she was new to dressing and unsure on the details.

Make up has to be perfect!

As a side note .... I've been in the girls room when a CD came in to freshness up. As long as they're respectful and courteous, I've never had an issue.

Even helped a girl in San Diego once with her makeup. She admitted she was new to dressing and unsure on the details.

Make up has to be perfect!

Thanks, that is lovely X

This crosses the line, is very offensive, and has been deleted from my viewing
This is my thread, please do not post or visit again

Any similar posts on here by you will be reported.

And have been.
Lit is for fun, not for cowardly abuse.

That's not how Lit works. Read the rules. Specifically this part:
You may post whatever you like. Consequently, so can everyone else. The administrators here don't believe they are anyone's parents nor are they anyone's Jiminy Cricket. It's not their responsibility to make sure that everyone on the site uses free speech responsibly. It's up to individual users to be responsible for themselves. For those who are not, the programmers at Jelsoft have added an ignore function for your convenience.

Would just have to say ...

i like the idea of this thread , i am 60 and have dressed since i was 9 and i would class myself as a sissy , my friends and neighbours all know and accept me as i am .
i have many more womens clothes than mens , i only wear mens clothes when i really have to ,like visits to the bank where proof of identity is required and i love to meet or chat to others with the same lifestyle so i am pleased to see this thread and i hope lots of people will contribute .

... You've pretty much said it all! ;) Well Done. :rose:

Bluesky496, Sasha69, thanks so much and kisses.

Not over happy with moderator verdict, but not going to overreact.
Just to say to me the use of violent language is not acceptable. Different groups of people have no rights to be violent against other groups. I am surprised the moderator considers that acceptable.
But I will say no more, at least for now.

My Best Wishes and lack of any bitterness to siobhansmut

really trying not to be picky here, but language can't possibly be violent. a threat of physical harm might be a violent threat but I hate to break it to you the term "violent language" like you other nonsense is no valid outside your local new age bookstore

really trying not to be picky here, but language can't possibly be violent. a threat of physical harm might be a violent threat but I hate to break it to you the term "violent language" like you other nonsense is no valid outside your local new age bookstore

get over yourself , if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all

Back