Strap on vids

I wish my wife would fuck me like that but she is so uptight about sex that it will never happen. Perhaps I ought to find another woman to help me out - or a guy?

I'm the same. I'd love for my wife to do that but if she doesn't want to then I'm fine with that and will just have to life without it.

To be fair she did give it a shot 10 years ago and we did use a strapon a handful of times. It was amazing for me. But she didn't like it.

I'm the same. I'd love for my wife to do that but if she doesn't want to then I'm fine with that and will just have to life without it.

To be fair she did give it a shot 10 years ago and we did use a strapon a handful of times. It was amazing for me. But she didn't like it.

That is great that she tried it. Sorry to hear that she did not like it however. I hope to be able to show my gf some of the nonBDSM more romantic strapon videos on here some day to see if she will be interested. I hope she will try it. I think it is important for my gf to start out with small anal play, fingering, rimming me first.

ES

My biggest disappointment with Strap On vids is the men receiving always are feminized and have small cocks. Anybody have a strapon vid where it's a stud with a nice big cock taking it? That's my ultimate fantasy :heart::devil:

My biggest disappointment with Strap On vids is the men receiving always are feminized and have small cocks. Anybody have a strapon vid where it's a stud with a nice big cock taking it? That's my ultimate fantasy :heart::devil:

I've got a few of those on a portable hard drive somewhere. When I come across it I'll post them.

Do these videos make any of your asses twitch a little? My butt just gets hungry seeing these. I need someone to help me out :)

Back