Handjob Lovers

I love a nice long hj over a hurried and poorly done bj

Well who wouldn't when you put it that way?? haha

It's like saying "I love a nice long and soft BJ over a HJ where she scratches the hell out of me with her nails and bends me around until I almost break " LOL
 
The wife finished me off by hand the other night. She started out stroking it like usual-that is to say, on the rare occasion that I can get her to do it. But a couple of minutes in, she capped her other hand over my cock head. It was dripping precum aplenty, so as she jerked my shaft, her top hand was slip-sliding around. It blew my freaking mind. It only took another minute or two to get me over the edge. While I did miss watching the white gold launch itself and arc through the air to splatter on its destined target, that feeling made up for it. When she was done and I was still catching my breath, she said, "I guess I have a new super power!"
Damn yeah, she does. I'm hoping it'll inspire her to do it for me more often.
 
In my younger years I had a "mutual pleasure arrangement" with a female friend, tiny elfin girl with dainty hands and the perkiest tits you could wish for.

Her kicks came from us spending hours on a hands only rule...
She gave simply the best handjob you can dream of. We once spent an entire afternoon naked, porn on, teasing each other for what must've been 4 hours.

She wouldn't make me cum until I'd licked all my pre-cum off her tiny body & hands, and then brought her to orgasm with my tongue.

Then my reward came. A further 45minutes of her edging me over & over again whilst rubbing herself. I had to sit on my hands.

When she said "cum for me" the explosion was immense. A decade on & several women later no handjob has ever come close.
 
For me, HJs>BJs. You read that right. Would rather watch you stroke me with your hand.
 
bj for sure esp with a chick knows what she is doing

if i want a handjob i use my own hand :p
 
I've never cum from a BJ alone. With my Ex,
following, sex, if I hadn't cum would fondle my balls & rub my tant, pinch my nipples while I stroked myself, as I was about to cum, she would swallow my cock to take my load! Those where the best orgasems of my life!
 
I love both so much, but yeah, there is something to be said about a nice soft hand wrapping slowly around your cock... *wishes there was a nice soft hand under this desk...*
 
Nice

In my younger years I had a "mutual pleasure arrangement" with a female friend, tiny elfin girl with dainty hands and the perkiest tits you could wish for.

Her kicks came from us spending hours on a hands only rule...
She gave simply the best handjob you can dream of. We once spent an entire afternoon naked, porn on, teasing each other for what must've been 4 hours.

She wouldn't make me cum until I'd licked all my pre-cum off her tiny body & hands, and then brought her to orgasm with my tongue.

Then my reward came. A further 45minutes of her edging me over & over again whilst rubbing herself. I had to sit on my hands.

When she said "cum for me" the explosion was immense. A decade on & several women later no handjob has ever come close.

Wow that sounds great. Somehow the fact that she had a tiny body and hands is even more of a turn on for me. Perhaps consider posting a story on this one.

ES
 
Handjob hands down! Especially when she uses both hands on me. She likes it because she's in complete control.

This is my take as well.
My wife makes a production of giving me a handjob.
She strips me naked, puts me on my back on our bed and crawls up between my legs and does whatever she wants. I love how she watches my face and her handy work at the same time. She will bring me almost to the point of no return and slow down so she can play longer. When she is ready, she will let me cum and it is always a gusher after her playing so long.
I also love it when she surprises me with a wonderful handjob while I am driving. She never gives me any warning, she just opens my pants and goes for it. She doesn't slow down or try to hide what she is doing when cars or trucks pass us. She gives me a handjob when she wants to and she is in total control.
I love it and I love her.
 
Control

Yes that is why I like HJs too. It is about the woman being in control of my orgasm, the timing, the intensity, and where it will occur.

Part of it is about her giving me pleasure, but it is more about her getting pleasure from the control she has and the ability she has for getting me to completely lose control. I feel a woman giving a HJ can use her mouth and one giving a BJ can use her hands. But a HJ is mainly about her hand or hands on my dick, using her whole hand, the fingers separately or together, strong or light grip, fast or slow, all different kinds of hand action. When she is ready for me to cum she decides on where she wants it to squirt.

I love giving my gf oral first. After she has cum, she is VERY wet so it is hard for me to cum inside her that way. So the position I like the best after she has cum is the 69 with her on top. She puts her pussy right over my face while giving me a HJ. It is such a turn on, I can cum quickly that way. But if she wants to prolong the HJ and edge me a bit, she will usually have another orgasm before I finally get off.

I do like BJs, I just like HJs better.

ES
 
I guess my lit name gives it away!

For me the focussed, loving, drawn out attention my woman gives with her mouth - her whole face somehow - to the cock she adores; for me that is the dream. She is exceedingly good at it: the licking, the kissing all along each side of my shaft and underneath; sucking on the helmet; taking as much in as she can to the back of her throat; coping with me rocking into her, holding her head to me;

And all the while she's doing magic things with fingers on my balls, underneath me, up my chest ...

That stuff for me is the real love-making, as much as the fucking is; whereas for me what she does with her hands is foreplay or afterplay, lovely yes but not the intense connection thing between us which oral is.

That's me, guys.
 
So long as the lady or man giving me such pleasure makes me wait for my orgasm I have no preference. However I do like them to be in total control of when I cum.
 
Good HJ is always better than bad BJ. And considering how many women don't do BJ or hate doing it, HJ wins!
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=66066855

This is a good related thread^

In my opinion it is about the woman and her enjoyment of giving a handjob. If she is bored, or wanting something else instead of giving the HJ, forget it. BUT if she enjoys what she is doing and likes to make a guy cum that way, watch out! You become putty in the woman's hands, she brings you close and back again several times, to show you she knows what she is doing. Then when she does make you cum, there is moaning, groaning, and spasms like never before and you squirt lots of fluid to her delight.

ES
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=66066855

This is a good related thread^

In my opinion it is about the woman and her enjoyment of giving a handjob. If she is bored, or wanting something else instead of giving the HJ, forget it. BUT if she enjoys what she is doing and likes to make a guy cum that way, watch out! You become putty in the woman's hands, she brings you close and back again several times, to show you she knows what she is doing. Then when she does make you cum, there is moaning, groaning, and spasms like never before and you squirt lots of fluid to her delight.

ES

Bang on eroticspank. I've noticed if she's not into it then I may as well do it myself. We've started telling each other sex senarios during hand jobs. Boy can she make me cum with those!
 
Wow that sounds great. Somehow the fact that she had a tiny body and hands is even more of a turn on for me. Perhaps consider posting a story on this one.

ES


It was amazing. For probably 12-18 months I was her "hired help on the side".

She'd get to mine, and strip to her lingerie in the kitchen, and say; " cock out, now. Follow me"

She was less than 5ft and half my size/weight.

To this day, I've never had a hj that good. Could leave me unable to move for 30+ minutes. Edging was her specialty, like she had a 6th sense.

Remember one lazy summers day, we must've spent 5 or 6 hours naked, playing with each other. Strictly no cumming. Rimmed her, ate her tight pussy, kkissed her neck. She even wrote on her body with my pre-cum and had me follow the trail with my tongue. Her soft skin, twitching as my tongue hit the spot.

We both commented a year back, even now we've never had play sessions so good, or orgasms so hard, without any penetrative action.
 
She will start with a BJ, we move to tit fuck, and end with a hand job.
 
I switch as to which is my favourite, my wife gives great blowjobs but what she can do with her hands is simply amazing.

We went out for a meal last week and on the drive home she took my cock out and gave me an intense slow handjob. 30 minutes of very pleasant torture until we got home and could finish our evening.
 
Back
Top