BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...

It's been my experience in the past, whenever I approached a BBW they either thought I was jokeing or not sincere. I'm married now to a very lovely patite woman, though often wonder where I would be had one of the BBW I tried to speak to would have taken me seriously.

It's been my experience in the past, whenever I approached a BBW they either thought I was jokeing or not sincere. I'm married now to a very lovely patite woman, though often wonder where I would be had one of the BBW I tried to speak to would have taken me seriously.

When I was in high school and college, I had those experiences, the big gals not believing me much. But, once I kept talking with them, they began to realize I was sincere. I married a BBW, I have a BBW sister-in-law, work with several BBWs, and have many as friends.

When I'm in public, especially at Barnes and Noble and Starbucks, the curvy women do see me as someone that likes them, for both their personalities AND body types :devil:

When I'm in public, especially at Barnes and Noble and Starbucks, the curvy women do see me as someone that likes them, for both their personalities AND body types :devil:

Oh yeah! Now that I'm married I get plenty of attention from BBW, but where was all this enthusiasm 2 years ago?

Tell me about it!!!

It happens!! It's as if the wedding band is a magnet, it's as if it shows them the man is safe.

And it pisses my wife off something awful, she catches the looks I get...and some of the ones I give. It pisses her off that "she has the better body" yet I still glance and get excited by a BBW.

Speaking for myself here part of the reason I would think someone is joking is due to having had very low self esteem...Gladly the esteem has come up over the years. I am sorry that the BBW's would not take you seriously....

bbw bump :)

tumblr_lgcbtrSBr01qfqvh2o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back