BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

tumblr_lzwzpzPsEc1qicmrto1_500.jpg

There is something very feminie about a well built voluptuos lady....However this is only a recent discovery as i have gotten older. When I think of all the missed opportunities I had when I was younger. Wouldn't date the pretty big girl because my firends would laugh etc....now I find them often the subject of my most erotic fantasies......

Last edited:
There is something very feminie about a well built voluptuos lady....However this is only a recent discovery as i have gotten older. When I think of all the missed opportunities I had when I was younger. Wouldn't date the pretty big girl because my firends would laugh etc....now I find them often the subject of my most erotic fantasies......

I appreciate bigger girls more than ever before too; but only one missed opportunity and that was only cos I was too drunk to realise it was an opportunity (after that it felt too late, such is late teenage sketchiness) - man what a twat, she was my best friend too and I didn't even stay in contact :(

Texas - hijack away, lovely pics as always. Although, (is it just me) because I'm always most attracted to faces rather than the rest, I find with the artwork the opposite and the curves are amazing but try to avoid the face - guess cos it's not real people :confused:

Glad to find this thread as it is hard to find others that like and are into BBW's..I am proud to be one. Glad to find others that like women like us!

Its nice to see more and more BBWs coming onto this thread. Especially nice to have bi curious ones like Bee Lou post here. For me BBWs are the way to go.

As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?[/QUOT
I love.bbws. skinny.women are ski over rated. Skinny.women have always been the opitome of beauty in the media. People just dknt understand why the stomach is beautiful too. The stomach is just the same amount of beauty as the tits and ass. Its hard to describe how a womans stomach is beautiful because again the stupid media brainwashed us all into thinking that skinny and fit is better.

I Do! I Do!

I LOVE BBW'S! I truly do appreciate all of them :).

While I'm here, I've gotta say I love this thread too - such a hot idea, has me all turned on!
Please, Morena, feel free to pm me if you want to feel the love some more.

As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?

Stopping in to say hi to everyone today..I hope you have had a lovely day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back