Strap-on experiences

its great

My ex has used a strap on on me after she asked me
One of my fanticys. I loved it, was absolutly great.
We basicly swapped positions, her takeing the top
Me the bottom.
I hope to have my arse fucked in such a manner again soon.

I'm told I'm fun, erotic, awesome, and even the best they've ever had...anything more would sound like I'm blowing my own horn...which I do not like to do. There's arrogance and then there's confidence in what one can do..I feel I've gained quite a bit of confidence in what I do and how I do it. There's no reason to stop growing/learning however...<grin>

You have a wonderful way with describing things.
You are awesome.. Would love to have you 'doing me'

And I got turned down!

I think I 'out-kinked' the last gal I was with by asking her to fuck me with a strap-on. Sheesh! I even bought a vibrator for her afterwards. It was a gift, sure, but I was hoping for her to share:)

This is definitely one of my fantasies - both to be taken by a sultry female all strapped up, and also to be fucked by another male. Or, how about both? Any central/northern Colorado couples or singles out there who want to deflower a lithe young males tight ass? :)

I think I 'out-kinked' the last gal I was with by asking her to fuck me with a strap-on. Sheesh! I even bought a vibrator for her afterwards. It was a gift, sure, but I was hoping for her to share:)

This is definitely one of my fantasies - both to be taken by a sultry female all strapped up, and also to be fucked by another male. Or, how about both? Any central/northern Colorado couples or singles out there who want to deflower a lithe young males tight ass? :)

Ooh something about your post sent a frission of excitement up my spine, oh Lord I wish I wasn't half a world away.

I think you and your smoken hot avitar need to move closer!!

What and leave beautiful Australia ?I think not! Besides most other countries seem far more sexually repressed.I think it would be much nicer if all the lovely posters moved here.MMMMMMMMwhat a delightful smorgasbordthat would be. :devil:

What and leave beautiful Australia ?I think not! Besides most other countries seem far more sexually repressed.I think it would be much nicer if all the lovely posters moved here.MMMMMMMMwhat a delightful smorgasbordthat would be. :devil:

that is true and I can say that as an australasian myself I wish was living more westward. :cattail:

Strapon exp

We bought a vibrator together for her, and when we got home I was just thinking how I could use this on myself! As we experimented I sorted stuck my ass in the air while on my stomach and sort of let my body actions do the talking 1st she used a lubed finger where I started groaning and losing it- after the 3rd finger I was ready so I thought! She held the dildo in front of her hips and slowly started guiding it in, we didn't speak just let our moans communicate- then with every motion getting quicker I could feel it heating up and bam she was doing a reach around and pulling me off, as I was about to explode she pulled it out quick smart and I lost it big time. Then put it back in and let my arse throb around and then she stood back and looked at me just lying there . It was amazing!

We bought a vibrator together for her, and when we got home I was just thinking how I could use this on myself! As we experimented I sorted stuck my ass in the air while on my stomach and sort of let my body actions do the talking 1st she used a lubed finger where I started groaning and losing it- after the 3rd finger I was ready so I thought! She held the dildo in front of her hips and slowly started guiding it in, we didn't speak just let our moans communicate- then with every motion getting quicker I could feel it heating up and bam she was doing a reach around and pulling me off, as I was about to explode she pulled it out quick smart and I lost it big time. Then put it back in and let my arse throb around and then she stood back and looked at me just lying there . It was amazing!

delicious, definitely made my mouth water

BeeBee just keeps getting better and better. We've tried different positions and vibe no vibe, I'm liking the vibe. But it seems the more she does me the better she gets at it. She's gotten to the point she can work the full length of her toy in and out and even work it all around my prostate until I'm ready to shoot then go back to full thrust. We are considering a larger Feeldoe but are wondering if there is another, better option out there?

would love to find some women to do this with ;)

Perhaps you really don't want to be found? You men that come on thread that keep harping that you want to be involved in this should type of activity really should list your location...just the state is close enough. You have no idea WHO is lurking and might PM you.

Perhaps you really don't want to be found? You men that come on thread that keep harping that you want to be involved in this should type of activity really should list your location...just the state is close enough. You have no idea WHO is lurking and might PM you.

well in that case im from the UK near London ;)

I can verify this. Since I know that MissI had HER location in her profile. And I had mine. And I saw her post. And she saw my reply. And.....

:) Well, MissI and I know each other better as a result of all that. And I'm pretty sure she has no problem with my mentioning this.

Cheers MissI. When is it that we're going to have that coffee?!?!?!?! :)

SW PA

Surprisingly easier than I thought, to find anyway.

SW Florida

I have had done once before and would love to find a woman to strap me again. Loving the little tories that are in this thread. I wonder how many strapon wielding women we have here in SW Florida.

Good point -

Central PA here, capital region.

I am in ny here. will travel for it as well. I have always wanted this, would love to find a woman interested in taking my ass.

Back