Licking up the cum from her breasts or mouth

great

First, I'll suck your cock clean and prolong your physical pleasure. then, a long, sticky tongue kiss so we both share the creamy load.
 
role play fantasy cum true

After five years of marriage our sex life got a little boring. I had to find some some way to spice it up a little. As I experimented with different tecniques the one thing that drove her really wild was role play. While eating her beautiful pussy i'd tell her how some of the black men I knew wanted to eat her and fuck her silly. As I feasted on her, I told her one of them, who she knows by sight, had the biggest cock I ever saw. By this time she is just gushing with pussy juice. Out of breath and barely able to speak, she softly asked me if it was Henry, to which I replied,"yes". I move up on my wife and stuck my cock into the wettest cunt ever. While gently fucking my lusting bride I realized I struck one hell of a sexual nerve. I whispered in her ear that Ken asked me to ask you, if the situation presented itself would you suck his big black cock and the fuck him. That set her off bigtime! I've never seen her in this lustfull a condition. She was was going off like firecrackers, her cunt actually sqeezing my cock. As my wife lay there possessed by pure lust, she looked me right in the eye and told me that if I was OK with it then Ken can have his wish. Those words did me in and opened the flood gates. A few days went by and on my way out the door I kissed my wife good-by and asked her if everything she said the other night was a fluke. She smiled at me and said "not at all". Later that day I told Ken that my Cyndy was OK with his advances and my beautiful is available tonight, won't she be surprised! When we arrived at the house we could hear my wife in the shower. I hollered to her "I'm home", "be out in a minute" she replied. As Ken sat down I got us beer while waiting. A few minutes went by when the bathroom door opened and my beautiful naked wife entered the living to greet me unaware we had company. As Ken watched my naked wife his huge cock bulged in his pants. I kissed wife hello and turned my unsuspecting wife towards Ken for introduction. Ken stood to greet her giving her a good view of his monster bulge. My wife just looked at me with glazed eyes, knees trembling mumbling"OH MY" and blurted out"hi". As Ken hugged my naked wife I told her its OK, Ken knows of our little talk. I asked Ken to show Cyndy his cock. My wife sat down on our easy chair as Ken stood in front of her undoing his pants and pulling out his cock. Once out he gently rubbed the head of cock all over her face moistening her beatiful lips with pre cum. I bent over, kissed my wifes moist lips and explained we were out of beer and that I'd be back in a little while with more asking my wife to keep Ken company while I'm gone. Knowing my wife was getting the fucking of her life made it very hard to shop for beer with a raging hardon. An hour went by, time to head back. When I entered the house I witnessed the hottest sceen. There, on the floor, lying on her back, legs wide open, her beautiful cunt oozing cum out of this gaping freshly fucked hole with large deposits of sperm just inside her opening, was my wife with Ken kneeling by her face unloading another huge load of cum in her wide open mouth and all over her face. when Ken finished with my wifes mouth he sqeezed one last big drop of cum which my wife tongued out of his piss slit. After Ken left I just gazed down at my beautiful wife Cyndy knowing how much she enjoyed herself. She asked me if I thought she went to far over the line. I layed down with my face between her legs and ate the hottest, messiest creampie. As I poked my tongue deep into her ass I slowly worked it up to her pussy scooping up all the cum. While eating her to another orgasm I took a moment to ask her if next time I could eat her while Ken fucked her. Her reply, "I'm OK with if your OK with it.
 
damn docoral.. .there goes any chance of getting some work done today. Holy shit man
 
the last part of your post is what I dream about all of the time. I would like nothing more than to lick my wifes wet cunt while she's getting fucked from behind! Then just as the guy's about to explode I would slip his cock out and slide it into my open mouth. Yum!
 
role play fantasy cum true

We did make our fantasy a reality. I asked Ken over the house for a beer and run our fantasy by him while the wife was out on errands. It was a hard sell to Ken, who wanted nothing to do with his cock that close to a mans mouth. I told Ken that Cyndy was very hot on this idea of two men pleasuring her at the same time. I told Ken how he turned my shy, sexually passive wife into a cum craving puddle goo. As Ken sipped his beer in deep thought, Cyndy walked in, radiant and smiling away wearing a thin soft yellow sun dress which clung to her beautiful body like a second skin and almost see thru. When she saw Ken her face flushed red as she walked towards Ken to say hi. When Ken got up to hug her his big black cock got there first. I'm trying to convince Ken to join us in our little threesome without much success. As Ken and I sat down Cyndy looked at me and said "let me try". This women, who I thought I knew intimately, hiked up her dress, removed her soft panties so ken could clearly see her beautiful pussy. Then to my amazement, she knelt between his legs undid his pants and pulled out his hugh black cock. Her tiny fingers could not wrap around its gerth. As my Cyndy stared right into my eyes, she leaned foward pulling Kens cock to her lips. Without losing eye contact she placed the tip of her tongue deep in his piss slit gently slurping up his precum. Seeing my wifes soft milky white face making oral luv to this big black cock had me on the verge without even touching myself. Cyndy softly said "honey sit here real close to me so you can watch me suck kens big cock". I watched as Cyndys mouth streched bearly over the head. She gently sucked the tip while slowly moving both hands up and down the hugh shaft. "Thats it, just like that" Ken said, he was getting close. "Cyndy" he uttered " I want your hubby to watch my cock fill your mouth with my cum". As I leaned in real close I could see my wifes mouth and face covered with precum and spit." Suck it hard baby here it cums". As my Cyndy pulled off just little and turned towards me, I could see Kens thick pearly sperm flowing nonstop into her open mouth. Cyndy was swirling her tongue around trying to make room for this hugh load of cum. Ken pulled his still spasm cock of her mouth to put his finishing touch all over her face. She moved closer to me to show me all the cum Ken unloaded. Her lower mouth was so full that if she tilted her head foward it would flow over her lips. Cyndy pulled me to her And put her mouth to mine in a gentle kiss using her tongue to push this really thick cum into my mouth. Almost like jello and so good! Ken agreed to join us. I asked Ken if I could try something."go ahead" he replied. I put his cock in my mouth and cleaned it off for him.
 
Fuck, but I'm horny after reading that! Clit is throbbing and I'm wet. Such hot, sexy fun.
 
love it..
love licking cum off a girls nippls-tits.. or eating her out..
somr gitrls dont like it..they think its weird..
i need to find a girl inclearwater/tampa florida that wants her hipples sucked clean ...any takers ??
anyone have any videos ???
 
love it..

anyone have any videos ???


It's weird, but this is one thing you almost NEVER see in vids. I watch tons of porn (probably too much, truth be told), and it almost never happens, unless it's some kind of gay porn; and even then most of them are cum dodgers. I was watching this really old vid I got in some store for about 10 bucks or something; had just lots of sex scenes, no plots, etc, and near the end this guy is fucking this really hot MILF, and finally cums all over her gorgeous huge tits. Right after he cums, he bend over and starts licking his cum off. It was totally hot, probably because it started out as a typical (boring) sex scene; then after he licked all his cum off, he started french kissing her; you could tell she was totally not into it, like "ugh, wait, what the hell is he doing?" but she went along with it....still it was pretty hot if only for the surprise factor....
 
I don't have a vid, but here is a picture that she took one evening. Needless to say, I have no problems licking my own (or someone else's) off her tits. And she expects me to share it with her in a kiss every time.
 

Attachments

  • 64.jpg
    64.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,446
Last edited:
I don't have a vid, but here is a picture that she took one evening. Needless to say, I have no problems licking my own (or someone else's) off her tits. And she expects me to share it with her in a kiss every time.

Looking good! Great tits! Fine load of cum! And a delicious meal!
 
I don't get your link; it directs to a pay site, with a shitty little 30 second clip
 
i couldnt get the link working eather..
loved the pic of your wifes cum coverd tits..
anyone els wanna share pics or vids ?????
does anyone eat lick own cum while they are alone.. say if you have no girlfreind at the time ??
i do.. but i love licking of nice soft boobs !!
i am in florida . tampa erea.. anyladys wanna let me lick some cum off them ??
 
i am in florida . tampa erea.. anyladys wanna let me lick some cum off them ??[/QUOTE]


I'd let you lick cum off of me; but you wouldn't like it.....:)
 
love this thread I love to lick my cum from my wife tits I would also like to lick her nipples as another hot cock is blasting them!
 
The first time I tasted my own cum on an woman's kiss was the first time a woman sucked my cock to and orgasm. She told me that she would never do it again if I did not kiss her while she had a mouthful of semen. I kissed her. It was fucking difficult the first time, but after a while I enjoyed the taste of my own cum as much as I did the cum of another man. It's fan-fucking-tastic!

I must mention now: Thank you LadyC for permitting me to go on line today.
 
I've licked my own cum off of my gf's tits and stomach before. I liked doing it and she loved seeing me lick my own cum into my mouth and swallow.

I had an ex that would kiss me after i cummed in her mouth and she would transfer the cum from her mouth to mine and I would swallow. That was hot too.
 
The first time I tasted cum was an incredible experience. A few years back I was fortunate to have a very open and kinky girlfriend that introduced me to all sorts of new things. Despite being very feminine she had a slight domination streak. She first exhibited this tendency by thrusting her fingers in my ass while either masturbating me or sucking on me. At first I was a little freaked out by it but quickly adapted to the wonderful sensations and phenomenal orgasms I had. A few times she tried to kiss me after I came in her mouth, but I always managed to dodge out of the way.

Well one day I was working from home and she came over. I was stuck on a long conference call with an important customer. She managed to get me out of pants and started sucking on my cock. Before long she had her two middle fingers thrusting in and out of my ass and my cock buried in her throat, I was in heaven. She was a very perceptive and expert cock sucker and could always tell when I was getting close, backing off just in time to prolong the event. She kept this up for about 45 minutes while the conference call droned on and on, nearly bringing me to orgasm many times. Eventually she decided to finish me, sucking and thrusting without letting up and I shot a huge load in her mouth. Once my spasms began to die down she pulled my cock out of her mouth and crawled up towards my face with a devilish smile, while continuing her two fingered assault on my ass. I knew what she was up to, but didn't have a mute on the phone so I couldn't get away, plus her fingers in my ass she had me pretty well pinned down. She opened her mouth and dribbled some cum on my lips and chin and then kissed me full on, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. It was inevitable so I opened my mouth to accept her tongue and suddenly my mouth was flooded with my cum. I thought I would be revolted, but it was the most intensely sexy thing I had ever experienced. I didn't know what to expect, but the taste was really musky and sexy and made my softening cock fully erect again. After our tongues were done playing I swallowed the cum as she pulled her fingers from my ass. She just sat there giggling because I couldn't wipe any of the cum off my face until I finished the call. I still reflect on this as my all time favorite sexual encounter!

From that point on I couldn't get enough of our cum kisses!
 
The first time I tasted cum was an incredible experience. A few years back I was fortunate to have a very open and kinky girlfriend that introduced me to all sorts of new things. Despite being very feminine she had a slight domination streak. She first exhibited this tendency by thrusting her fingers in my ass while either masturbating me or sucking on me. At first I was a little freaked out by it but quickly adapted to the wonderful sensations and phenomenal orgasms I had. A few times she tried to kiss me after I came in her mouth, but I always managed to dodge out of the way.

Well one day I was working from home and she came over. I was stuck on a long conference call with an important customer. She managed to get me out of pants and started sucking on my cock. Before long she had her two middle fingers thrusting in and out of my ass and my cock buried in her throat, I was in heaven. She was a very perceptive and expert cock sucker and could always tell when I was getting close, backing off just in time to prolong the event. She kept this up for about 45 minutes while the conference call droned on and on, nearly bringing me to orgasm many times. Eventually she decided to finish me, sucking and thrusting without letting up and I shot a huge load in her mouth. Once my spasms began to die down she pulled my cock out of her mouth and crawled up towards my face with a devilish smile, while continuing her two fingered assault on my ass. I knew what she was up to, but didn't have a mute on the phone so I couldn't get away, plus her fingers in my ass she had me pretty well pinned down. She opened her mouth and dribbled some cum on my lips and chin and then kissed me full on, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. It was inevitable so I opened my mouth to accept her tongue and suddenly my mouth was flooded with my cum. I thought I would be revolted, but it was the most intensely sexy thing I had ever experienced. I didn't know what to expect, but the taste was really musky and sexy and made my softening cock fully erect again. After our tongues were done playing I swallowed the cum as she pulled her fingers from my ass. She just sat there giggling because I couldn't wipe any of the cum off my face until I finished the call. I still reflect on this as my all time favorite sexual encounter!

From that point on I couldn't get enough of our cum kisses!

Well, you just made me "stand-up" and pay attention. You are a lucky man.
 
Gooey Mouth

My ultimate fantasy would be to have my wife suck me off at least once a day and share my gooey sperm with me 50/50. She eats half and gives me the other half.

I love kissing a cum filled mouth. I wish this was my wife's mouth after she just drained my balls. What a glorious kiss this would make:)
 

Attachments

  • VImage005t.jpg
    VImage005t.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,757
My ultimate fantasy would be to have my wife suck me off at least once a day and share my gooey sperm with me 50/50. She eats half and gives me the other half.

I love kissing a cum filled mouth. I wish this was my wife's mouth after she just drained my balls. What a glorious kiss this would make:)

Kiss!....Kiss!
 
Back
Top