The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be one of the oddest naked parties I've ever been to. Is this the part where we show off our scars?

Anyway, thank goodness for bifocals: I can now read drug labels again. I'm not letting anyone get close to my eyes with anything remotely surgical.

B

This has to be one of the oddest naked parties I've ever been to. Is this the part where we show off our scars?

Anyway, thank goodness for bifocals: I can now read drug labels again. I'm not letting anyone get close to my eyes with anything remotely surgical.

B

The naked part is to scare off the would be riffraff. :D

If you've got scars then whip them out. we're always up for war stories. :D (I didn't really say that out loud, did I?)

When you get legally blind then you might change your mind slightly.

B

We've all been naked together for so long, we forget to look. :rolleyes: Welcome to the party. Take off your clothes and stay a spell.

In my case, it's just cheap thrills I'm after. :rolleyes:

You're one of my favorite cheap thrills.

Bifocals? Piker! I've been in trifocals for years.

Trifocals? Hell, I'm in multi-focals. Stupid eyes. It's not age, it's writing.

Wow, I think I may have wandered into the retirement home. Anyone need a sponge bath?

Ok, that was a mean thing for this young whippersnapper to say. I apologize. I guess the important thing is that we are alive and ticking. Is your appointment the actual surgery Volup or just something beforehand? Just don't go overboard with the cyborg options, don't want you to turn into Evil Cyborg Bear.

Molly, I see what you mean about the feeling of fresh green grass under your feet. I love curling my toes as a try and pull a few blades up with my feet. Summer seems to be lingering around here. Right now it's a perfect temperature here but the east side of the state is still very dry. Last month there was a large wildfire near my Alma mater, burned about 23,000 acres and destroyed 60 homes. http://seattletimes.com/html/photogalleries/localnews2018912625/

But once Fall hits, it will turn into Winter quickly around here. Then I can break out my snowboard. Anyone want some Kahlua and milk?

Last edited:
Actually, I'd rather be a Lecherous Cyborg Bear if I have any choice. The October appointment is to meet with the surgeon. The procedure itself will likely be some time in November. The man is very good and thus, very popular.

The crowning moment of my day: Coming home to find the princess and her little friends had tagged the neighbor's custom-built two-story play house with spray paint, in a multitude of colors. Sigh.

Excellent. Now they get to learn a trade and repaint the entire playhouse, with brushes. First the playhouse must be primed and that requires them to spend hours sanding it down--all over. They they get to brush on the primer (and clean out the brushes). The next day they get to put on the base color (and clean out the brushes). Finally they get to go in with small brushes and very carefully redo all the trim (and naturally clean out the brushes). By the time they finish none them will ever want to see a can of spray paint in their lives. Quite jolly, actually . . .

Excellent. Now they get to learn a trade and repaint the entire playhouse, with brushes. First the playhouse must be primed and that requires them to spend hours sanding it down--all over. They they get to brush on the primer (and clean out the brushes). The next day they get to put on the base color (and clean out the brushes). Finally they get to go in with small brushes and very carefully redo all the trim (and naturally clean out the brushes). By the time they finish none them will ever want to see a can of spray paint in their lives. Quite jolly, actually . . .

Well, got off the phone with the other two mothers--looks like a painting party this weekend. Sounds like a blast.

Molly, does he need a Lawyer or an Undertaker ?

Nah, I'm just having a little fun. I like our Molly way too much to ever get her really pissed off. Besides, I don't want to find a poisoned apple on my doorstep. [Hugs?]

I'm sure that there are bushes nearby it that could also use some trimming, and the surrounding lawn mowed. I bet even some flowers that could be planted. If it's a day of learning trade skills, lets throw landscaping in there. After all, we want to give them every learning opportunity possible.

Nah, I'm just having a little fun. I like our Molly way too much to ever get her really pissed off. Besides, I don't want to find a poisoned apple on my doorstep. [Hugs?]

Poisoned Apple ? At the very least, I suspect.
But I can let you borrow me Dragon for a while, if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back