How did you pick your user name??

I try to be a fairly ordinary person. Seemed appropriate...

Bit of a play on words with regards to my job.
 
There was a minor league baseball team in the 1990's called the Thunder Bay Whiskey Jacks. (Apparently, a whiskey jack is a small bird). I just thought that team had the coolest name ever.
 
Too much billy idol ;)

But also, the idea that some bdsm finds expression in the marking of a submissive - thus literally a fantasy written on flesh.
 
Had to start a new account when my old one ended up with all kinds of strange technical glitches (could log in, read threads & profiles but couldn't read or send PMs and couldn't post in threads). I'd been on Lit for a long time; I was now considerably older and my relationship status had changed, so I decided to become the Wandering Geezer.
 
a.) I thought Robin Goodfellow would have been too much of a give-a-way.

b.) You puckers already had all the good ones.
 
I like the user names on here. Some are rather clever. Not that I could spark a bit of interest, being a new lass, but my name stems from many sources, mainly a play on words of the 80's tv show "Fraggle Rock". *sigh* it's a generational thing.
:)
 
I like the user names on here. Some are rather clever. Not that I could spark a bit of interest, being a new lass, but my name stems from many sources, mainly a play on words of the 80's tv show "Fraggle Rock". *sigh* it's a generational thing.
:)

Loved Fraggle rock! Way better than the Muppets.
Beautiful is what he calls me and his Soul got to me
 
It is a nickname from way back in college, given to me by my oldest friend. When I came back here, he was my Sir under consideration. He adores the Phanton of the Opera, and has always identified with Eric. I've always called him mon Ange de Musique. He plays the violin. When we were we " Music of the Night" was a thing for us. He, conversely, always said I was the light to his dark. He nicknamed me Ange de Soleil. It has always stuck with me. We are better matched as best friends than in any dynamic.
 
Back
Top