Do women like the feel of Cum?

It's great seeing and meeting women who have an appreciation for a man who can produce an above average amount of cum and aren't totally disgusted or put off by it. I am not some freak of nature, and don't claim to be, but I definitely produce above average loads from time to time. Most of the women I meet through work, my area, etc tend to be a bit more stuck-up and aren't the biggest fans of my "talents". Write me to chat sometime if you're up discussing cum fetishes!

I absolutely love the feel of cum but more than that I love the taste, I love the way it feels when I feel him fill me deep inside, when I take it all in my mouth and swallow every drop, when he cums all over my face that it drips down to my breast, when he fills my ass and/or cums all over it....i love cum. the more the better. I love keeping his cum inside especially on my way to work.

visually, if its a lot of cum, I love seeing it overflow on my hands or his, makes me feel like I did a very good job getting him off, sometimes I get disappointed if its not as much as I was expecting it to be.

did I answer correctly? ;)

:kiss:

Correctly?

I absolutely love the feel of cum but more than that I love the taste, I love the way it feels when I feel him fill me deep inside, when I take it all in my mouth and swallow every drop, when he cums all over my face that it drips down to my breast, when he fills my ass and/or cums all over it....i love cum. the more the better. I love keeping his cum inside especially on my way to work.

visually, if its a lot of cum, I love seeing it overflow on my hands or his, makes me feel like I did a very good job getting him off, sometimes I get disappointed if its not as much as I was expecting it to be.

Correctly? I'd say you just got an A++ on your final exam .....;)

I love the sight the feel and the taste of cum...from the moment that pre-cum oozes out of his cock until he is shooting cum all over me.....I want every drop of cum on me or inside me...

I'm embarrassed to admit, that I like the taste too

LOVE cum… its a huge fantasy of mine to be with multiple men to receive all their loads in different places literally filling me up… love the explosion in my pussy, love massaging it on my tits, love swallowing, love having it sprayed on my ass.
The warmth and sticky/sliminess of it is such a turn on.. and I love went there is an abundance.. not some wimpy hardly coats my tits cum

LOVE cum… its a huge fantasy of mine to be with multiple men to receive all their loads in different places literally filling me up… love the explosion in my pussy, love massaging it on my tits, love swallowing, love having it sprayed on my ass.
The warmth and sticky/sliminess of it is such a turn on.. and I love went there is an abundance.. not some wimpy hardly coats my tits cum

Raising my hand (and other parts) to volunteer to be one of Kitten's multiple men.

love to help[you out with that fantasy...:)

ever worn your guy's cum afterwards without cleaning up before going out?

Yes! This happened not too long ago. We had a quickie right before going out with some friends to a club and my boyfriend told me to just leave it and see what happens. Of course it didn't take long for gravity and all the dancing to start working it out and in the middle of the club I could feel it running down my thighs… I told him as is was happening and he started grinding all over my ass and running his hand up my dress massaging it into my thighs. I was soooo turned on
Need to do that again :D

I absolutely love having it on my body. It makes me feel sexy and dirty which are two of my favorite things. I love letting him cum on me and rubbing it on my tits.

Yes! This happened not too long ago. We had a quickie right before going out with some friends to a club and my boyfriend told me to just leave it and see what happens. Of course it didn't take long for gravity and all the dancing to start working it out and in the middle of the club I could feel it running down my thighs… I told him as is was happening and he started grinding all over my ass and running his hand up my dress massaging it into my thighs. I was soooo turned on
Need to do that again :D

So fucking hot!

Back