Naps?

Xxharleyquinnxx

Experienced
I'm a little and my owner makes me take naps a lot. I feel so guilty because he will make me cum and basically wear me out, clean me up, then puts me to sleep while he goes off and works. I just don't know if it's a normal thing or if I should feel bad or what?!

I don't know that spending too much time wondering about what it should feel like is useful. It's better to be honest with yourself and him about what it actually feels like for you... And then decide together if it needs to change or not.

What is "normal" here?
Why do you feel guilty?
What you "should" do is whatever you and your partner find fun and fulfilling. None else can decide what that is.

If he wants you to watch his magic trick of making a pencil disappear - run!

Normal is missionary with the lights off.

Welcome to the club.

Sounds like a great way to pass a weekend!

And I too would get a kick out of trundling off to do my work.. something that I enjoy... knowing that I'd totally wrecked my girl's shit and sent her off to lullabye land.

or, vice versa. :cattail:

Sounds like a great way to pass a weekend!

And I too would get a kick out of trundling off to do my work.. something that I enjoy... knowing that I'd totally wrecked my girl's shit and sent her off to lullabye land.

or, vice versa. :cattail:

I like this theory :) a lot!

I'm sure that your owner journeys off to work with a big, happy and somewhat smug grin on his face, knowing that he's leaving behind a VERY sexually satisfied little, snoozing away!!

I'm sure that your owner journeys off to work with a big, happy and somewhat smug grin on his face, knowing that he's leaving behind a VERY sexually satisfied little, snoozing away!!

I love this answer too! I guess I just can't think like him.

I'm a little and my owner makes me take naps a lot. I feel so guilty because he will make me cum and basically wear me out, clean me up, then puts me to sleep while he goes off and works. I just don't know if it's a normal thing or if I should feel bad or what?!

I LOVE this idea! My boy likes to keep me tied while we sleep, and we've played before work, but never like this. I think I may have to submit a request. Heck, if the kids are away, he could leave me there till lunch break! :D

As long as you are happy and safe, it's perfectly normal! :heart:

Im sure that your owner is happy knowing that he has pleasured you and left you all snuggled up, enjoy it while you can :)

I'm a little new, so i hope i don't sound dumb for asking what a little is?

It's someone who wants to explore his/her younger side.

The Dominant in the relationship is usually called Mommy or Daddy.

It generally doesn't have anything to do with incest. The "little" simply identifies as a younger age and the D/s part of the relationship tends to be seen as more nurturing.

I'm only basing this off what I've seen in the local community here and what I've read -- I'm not a little so can't speak to this more specifically.

Back