Eating Your Own Cum

i jacked off from 12 to my late 20-'s wanting to taste my cum and could never get up the nerve to cum in my mouth or in a glass and drink it. I would get all excited and jack off into a small glass and then once the urge past I wasn't interested. Then I shared a room with a guy at a conference. There had been a lot of sex talk that evening and we were both pretty hot. After we turned the lights off, he asked if he could give me a blow job. Like I was going to say no?. He was real good at that and had me so fXXkin hot. When I came it was bottle rockets and sparklers in my brain. After wards, he kissed me, I opened up to take his tongue and got my own cum. Hey! It tasted pretty good and really turned me on. I was instantly hard again and ready to taste his first hand. Since then I can not seem to get enough. Love all races and all kinds. Sometime you get a foul tasting load, but it is still a whole lot of fun getting to that point. Mark

Last edited:
I feel the same way alot, When i jerk off i think to myself how good that it would be to drink it down, then i also think how good it would be to suck on a nice size cock, but once i blow my load i am done with those thoughts, but part of me wants to find a guy who would force me to suck his dick that way i can't back out of it. so i am in the same boat if anyone can help me to let me know.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=632292&page=3
POST 60

ME TOO !
try it on strawberries and sugar

last week one morning the wifey was at the
market. i awoke to a huge hard one. I got the
butter out of the icebox and cut off some small
bits which i pushed into the opening and pinched it
shut. I got more excited and with one hand
prepared a piece of toasted bread. then I held the bread under and dribbed the melted butter onto
the surface. then I stroked until it exploded onto the
toast and quickly ate it up. Wow it great and
I was amazed that after, I finished the rest.

Last edited:
I done the bread thing myself and loved it also!!! I even jacked off on my salad once and ate it as my dressing. But sometimes i think I going to eat it just as soon as I cum but then the feelings gone as soon as I do but then there's other times I jack off into my hand and lick it all up!!!I don't get it?! But I do like the taste!!! And would also like to suck another guy off so I could feel it shoot out and fill my mouth!!!

The best way to lick up your own cum is to hold a didlo with one hand, jack off with the other, and spurt all over that rubber cock. Aim for the head and top of the shaft, and while you're still coming down from your climax, bring the dildo up to your face.

With all the fresh hot cum dripping off the head you'll feel all your cock lust come up and without a second thought you'll open you lips to shove that cum wet cock in.

The best way to lick up your own cum is to hold a didlo with one hand, jack off with the other, and spurt all over that rubber cock. Aim for the head and top of the shaft, and while you're still coming down from your climax, bring the dildo up to your face.

With all the fresh hot cum dripping off the head you'll feel all your cock lust come up and without a second thought you'll open you lips to shove that cum wet cock in.

i will have to try that, sounds hot

well me and the wife had been out for a meal and a few drinks. talking about sex got us both in the mood for it, whilst talking i told her a fantasy of mine is o lick her clean after I cum in her, but i was worried it would A, be a big load, B, not like it and C, she would think I was a weirdo..........
We got home and we got straight down to it, I was as horny as hell and so was she. We often have sex twice and are in to Prostate play................ first time we was a little quick of the line and I ended up coming inside her very quickly and to be honest was happy to roll over and go to sleep. (beer and sex = SLeep )

The wife had anoher idea. she laid beside me for a while and i was dozzing off, the next thing I knew she was straddling my face. With out thinking I started licking and i thought she is wet, then i realised and I was a little freaked out. She started sucking my cock and she worked a finger into my arse (soon carmed me) she stayed on top and came as I licked her clean. Funny second time around it takes me a while to cum, she just kept sucking and fingering away until I came in her mouth. I thought thats not like her normally she pulls away. She removed her finger and stopped sucking......... SHE THEN turned around and kissed me deeply, pushing my cum into my mouth.......

I am pleased/embarrised/ turned on/discusted I really enjoyed it. Taste was not so bad - cant say i loved it but it was not bad! I will certainly do this again

Tried it and loved it.

I was barely nineteen when a man first ate his cum out of me. We had had a fantastic fuck (one of those back scratching, shoulder biting, screaming fucks) and he was still on top of me with is cock softening in my pussy when I sort of dozed off. When I fully regained my senses, he was lying next to me, dipping his finger into my cum filled pussy, then pulling out and licking his cum from it.

"Do you like that?" I asked. He nodded. "Then let's do it this way," I said as I straddled his head and lowered my dripping pussy to his mouth. In an instant is tongue was in my cunt and his cock was in my mouth. I came twice while he was drinking his cum from me, then he hardened and shot a big load into my mouth. I swallowed some of his cum, but then turned around and gave him the rest as I kissed him. It was a fantastic night for both of us, an experience I would recommend to any truly sex loving person.

I was barely nineteen when a man first ate his cum out of me. We had had a fantastic fuck (one of those back scratching, shoulder biting, screaming fucks) and he was still on top of me with is cock softening in my pussy when I sort of dozed off. When I fully regained my senses, he was lying next to me, dipping his finger into my cum filled pussy, then pulling out and licking his cum from it.

"Do you like that?" I asked. He nodded. "Then let's do it this way," I said as I straddled his head and lowered my dripping pussy to his mouth. In an instant is tongue was in my cunt and his cock was in my mouth. I came twice while he was drinking his cum from me, then he hardened and shot a big load into my mouth. I swallowed some of his cum, but then turned around and gave him the rest as I kissed him. It was a fantastic night for both of us, an experience I would recommend to any truly sex loving person.

wow If only i could find a woman like you I would be your slave

wow If only i could find a woman like you I would be your slave

I am her slave and it is a fantastic pleasure to serve Lady C 24 hours a day, every day. I'm allowed to bathe her in the morning, clean her house and cook her meals, perform sexually for her, and sleep on the floor chained to the foot her her bed while she sleeps with her female lover Teri. I have a wonderful life. Oh yes, every night I am bound over a whipping horse with a thick dildo in my ass and then whipped with a riding crop or bamboo cane.

I feel the same way alot, When i jerk off i think to myself how good that it would be to drink it down, then i also think how good it would be to suck on a nice size cock, but once i blow my load i am done with those thoughts, but part of me wants to find a guy who would force me to suck his dick that way i can't back out of it. so i am in the same boat if anyone can help me to let me know.

I used to be like that but I finally forced myself to overcome it by just eating it anyway. Had a good fuck with the wife and cummed inside her but what was left when I pulled out I deposited the rest on her left tit and licked it off then cleaned my cum out of her pussy.

Well again I have cleaned up the good lady. Tonight I was fucking her (me on top) and I cam deep inside her. After getting off she just laid there and said "get down there I do not want a wet patch", I went down and clean up the mess I deposited whilst she sucked my cock!

Honestly those out there that want to try.... try it is such a turn on!

I second that. It's really hot. One of my hottest cum licking experiences was doing that. My wife was out of town. So I brought out the toys. As I was about to cum I placed the strapon right under my cock. The sensation of doing that sent me over the edge and I came tons all over the cock. The lights were out so I couldn't see how much I came. I brought the strapon up to my lips and was starting to lose the urge. The strapon was about 4 inches from my lips when all of a sudden the hottest thing happened. Two big globs of cum dripped from the strapon one onto my lips the other right on my tongue. The second that happened the urge was back. I licked and sucked that rubber cock clean. That was such a hot night. I'm hard typing about it

I am exactly the same. It makes it somewhat awkward with my wife. We don't strapon play much (i wish we did more) but when we do she gets into it and talks dirty and at the time I'm all for it. But then sometimes she carries it over to the next day. Like while we are making breakfast or if we go out for dinner she'll say something like you want to suck my dick tonight? or you love when I fuck you with my cock? And at the time she says it it just feels really weird. I almost feel like when the lights are on and there is daylight i'm not into it. But once it's dark everything changes LOL

I second that. It's really hot. One of my hottest cum licking experiences was doing that. My wife was out of town. So I brought out the toys. As I was about to cum I placed the strapon right under my cock. The sensation of doing that sent me over the edge and I came tons all over the cock. The lights were out so I couldn't see how much I came. I brought the strapon up to my lips and was starting to lose the urge. The strapon was about 4 inches from my lips when all of a sudden the hottest thing happened. Two big globs of cum dripped from the strapon one onto my lips the other right on my tongue. The second that happened the urge was back. I licked and sucked that rubber cock clean. That was such a hot night. I'm hard typing about it

I'm hard from reading this. damn that was hot.

The first time I remember was many years ago. I had a girlfriend that loved to go down on me and loved for me to cum in her mouth, said she loved the taste. One night she was really enjoying sucking and I asked her not to swallow but to kiss me and share it, she did and it became a regular part of our sex life along with me cleaning up her cream pie. Ah, the good old days.

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who suffers from the 'post orgasmic blues'. It's really a bummer when you had planned in swallowing your load but once the orgasm is over you just go 'ugh' and then wash your hands.

To prevent this, I've been doing like the guy at the beginning of the movie Short Bus. If you haven't seen this it's basically lying on your back and then bending at the torso to bring your legs over your head which causes your cock to hover just above your mouth. Then you can shoot your load directly into your awaiting mouth and the plus side to this is that it's still warm! ;)

Flexibility required!

When I was young and still living at home, my mother used to leave my lunch (always a sandwich) in the fridge. When I took it out at noontime, I jerk off and spread my cum over the meat as if it were mayo, but it was a hell of a lot tastier than mayo!

Back