An Upper East Side Affair (CLOSED)

"Oh my god, that's so good. I've missed that so much," Thomas groaned. Leaving one hand on Katie's shoulder, he slid the other behind her head, tangling his fingers in her long blonde hair. He watched the beautiful young woman taking his thick cock between her lips, engulfing his rod inch by inch. He groaned again when she started bobbing on it again, halfway down. He didn't fit easily in her mouth, but she knew how much he liked it so she tried. And Thomas appreciated her effort.

Watching her bob on half of his thick, veiny cock, he smiled, caressing her hair. "God, I love that. Feels so good to have a mouth sucking on it again. That's been too damned long, as well." Eagerly, he pushed just at little at her mouth, feeling the bulbous cockhead hitting the back of her throat. She loved his cock and it loved her in return. "Good girl." He gently pressed her head down on him, guiding her as she bobbed on his erection, red lips wrapped around his purple rod.
 
Katie was happy hearing Thomas say he it was so good and he'd missed it so much. His hand slid into her long hair. His fingers were tangled in her hair. His cock was slipping between her red lips and he was sliding in and out of her mouth. She liked having him deep in her mouth. He was groaning out as she was sliding her mouth up and down his cock. She couldn't fit him fully in her mouth but it didn't stop her trying.

He caressed her hair and she was taking him deeper in her mouth. She had missed sucking his cock so much the last week had felt so long. He cock hit the back of her throat. She had him nearly full in her mouth but not fully because she couldn't get it all in. He called her a good girl and he pressed her head down. She manage to take more of him into her mouth. She was gagging a little as she stroked his balls.
 
Grunting, Thomas thrust at Katie's soft, wet mouth. He pushed his thick erection between her lips faster. He wouldn't have ordinarily used her mouth like that, but it had been so long since she'd taken him in her mouth. He'd almost forgotten how good it felt, since his wife never fellated him any more, not even as foreplay. "Good god, Katie!" He thrust his thick rod into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat again and again.

He looked down into her eyes, only to realize that she was gagging on his erection. "Oh shit." He pulled out of Katie's mouth, a thick string of saliva connecting them. "I'm sorry, honey." He cupped her face. "I guess I got carried away there. I didn't hurt you, did I?" He looked down into her blue eyes, concerned, not wanting to ruin the evening they'd both waited so long for by accidentally hurting her.
 
Thomas pulled out of Katie's mouth. His cock was covered in her saliva. He cupped her face saying he was sorry. He was so concerned about her and she liked it. She liked knowing he cared so much about her. She stroked his chest softly then leaned in and kissed him. "It's okay baby, I know you got carried away and I'm okay." She said.

She had missed him so much and understood how he could just get lost in the moment and got to far. She pulled him on top of her. She looked up into his eyes and smiled at him. "I need some good loving from my big man. I want to feel you in me." She said. She kissed him passionately hooking her legs round his waist.
 
Thomas grunted as Katie pulled him onto her. He smiled down at her. "Oh, I can get behind that...or on top of it...or any other position you want." Bending down, he kissed her as he rubbed his rampant cock along her wet slit. After a moment, he rose up a bit, smiling and reaching down between them. Grasping his fat cock, he guided the bulbous head to her small pussy. Grinning at Katie, Thomas thrust himself inside her wet opening, stretching and filling her with half his cock. "God, that's good," he groaned.

Feeling her wrapped tight around him, he pulled back, pushing inside again and again. "You feel so good, baby." Thomas bent down, kissing and licking Katie's ample tits, where they showed over the lingerie she still wore. Her petite, soft body underneath his felt amazingly good and he thrust faster, and deeper, working more of his thickness inside her.
 
Thomas cock rubbed against Katie's wet pussy. She moaned looking into his eyes. Her pussy longed for him so much. She had missed him so much. She spent some nights touching herself thinking of him. He took hold of his cock and placed it at her tight entrance. He grinned at as he thrusted into her. His cock was stretching out her wet pussy.

"You like my pussy don't you?" She said laughing. Katie moaned as he kissed at her boobs as he pushed deeper into her. She was thrusting her hips upwards. Her pussy was so wet and took him so happily. She had missed this so much. "Oh Thomas." She moaned. She ran her nails down his back her leg tightened round his waist pulling him closer. He was deep in her where he belonged.
 
"Mmmmm, I've missed your tight little pussy, Katie. I've missed it so much. I've missed all of you...your pussy, your mouth....your ass..." he chuckled "your smile, your laugh...all of you." He thrust faster, his hips forcing her thighs wider, open for him to drive his hard meat into her wet opening. "Fuck, so tight." He grunted as he drove himself into his mistress, driving deeper and faster, stretching her more, reminding her why she liked his cock in the first place. "You like my big dick in your tight pussy, don't you, honey?" He grinned thrusting faster, bouncing on her and the bed. Thomas reached to grasp the top of her outfit, pulling it down, letting her tits bounce free, heavy and sexy against her chest. Burying his face in them, he sucked and licked, thrusting harder and faster.
 
"Oh Thomas I've missed this big cock so much but I don't know whose missed you most pussy or ass." She said aa he thrusted harder into her. Her legs were open wide for him letting him have better access. He was stretching her out more getting her wetter and making her moan louder. "Oh yes baby I love your big cock in my little pussy so much." She said. She kissed him roughly. He pulled the material off her body and she was completely naked under him now. He was really giving it to her just the way she liked. His face was burried in her chest as he thrusted harder into. "Oh harder baby I'm going to cum." She said.
 
Encouraged, Thomas thrust harder, driving more thick rod into her tight kitty. Sucking and licking her tits, he banged her pussy with his cock. She must have really missed me, he thought. She rarely let him have her ass, his cock being as big as it was. If it was a debate as to which opening missed him more...she really had missed him. He grinned into her soft tits, sucking as he pistoned his cock in and out, wanting to bring her off, wanting her to orgasm under him, pinned to the bed by his cock.

Thomas grunted as he drove himself into her, ramming her tight pussy, feeling her shake and shudder under hm. He wanted her to cum at least once before he released his pent up load. In anticipation of tonight he hadn't so much as jacked off in the last week, and of course, hadn't gotten any from his wife in even longer.
 
Katie had missed Thomas so much that she even wanted him to fuck her ass tonight. She didn't always let him fuck her ass due to the size of his cock. He was sucking and licking at her tits. She loved being with him and missed him so much. His cock was deep in her tight wet little pussy. She looked at him and smiled as he had her pinned down to the bed.

He was ramming hard into her. Her body shuddered under him. She loved the way he took her. He was hitting just the right spot. "Oh Thomas I love you fucking me. I'm going to cum." She said. She leaned up kissing him as her pussy tightened around him. She closed her eyes. Her body shook a bit under him.

She was moaning out as she came. "Oh yes Thomas, I love you." She cried out. Her eyelashes were fluttering her body shaking. Her orgasm was so intense. She bite hard down on her lip as she started to feel herself coming down.
 
Thrusting hard, Thomas grunted into Katie's tits. "Good girl! Cum for me. Show me how much you love me, don't just tell me." He lay on top of her, thrusting and driving his cock into her, pushing her into and through her orgasm. "Mmm, good girl." He felt very manly as she shuddered and shook under him, cumming for and because of his big cock.

As her orgasm slowed, he pushed himself up, on his hands, looking down at her as he drove his cock inside her. He looked from her pretty face to her bouncing, jiggling tits and back. "You are lovely, and your tight little pussy is going to make me cum, too." Smiling, he thrust faster, humping his penis into her again and again, pushing her legs wider. "Like that? Feel good? That what you missed?"
 
Thomas was grunting into Katie's boobs. She was moaning out loudly with him on top of her. He was thrusting hard into her and she was cumming so much. She was groaning out and shaking under him. She loved having him deep in her. He made her cum so much with his big hard cock.

He drove deeper in her as her orgasm started to slow down and her breathing was starting to go back to normal. Her body was jiggling all over. " Show me how much you love me." She said. He was giving it to her harder.

She felt herself cumming again. This one was short but good. It felt so nice. "Oh baby. I love you and it feels so good. I've missed you so much. Do you want to fuck my ass now or stay in my pussy?" She said.
 
Thomas grunted, thrusting himself inside Katie. "I want to put this load in your pussy. I think you need a good filling up." He grinned, driving his hips forward, plunging himself into her tight nest again and again, pinning her to the bed. His heavy balls slapped at her ass as he thrust, adding their smacking sound to the grunts and groans and juicy noises of the room. He was freer with Katie than with his wife. She allowed him to do more, encouraged him to do more, accepted more and reveled in it.

All Thomas could think of at the moment was pleasuring them both, thrusting his thick manhood into her, working toward his pleasurable explosion. He wanted very much to shoot his seed deep into her pussy and womb, filling her up with what she'd been missing. Thomas enjoyed giving her his seed, wherever and however, in whichever opening or even shot onto her belly or ass or tits or face. And Katie allowed him that freedom.
 
Thomas was thrusting hard into Katie and he was grunting out. She was looking into his eyes. "Oh Thomas I need you to fill me up with your cum." She said. She kissed him passionately. He had her pinned down to the bed. His balls slapped against her ass. She looked into his eyes as she was moaning out. She stroked his chest softly. She loved having him deep in her.

She enjoyed being with him so much. She was pretty open about trying things and she let him do things to her that no one else had ever done. She was getting wetter and wetter. She was passionately kissing him. She was tightened round his cock. She started cumming all over his cock. "Oh god Thomas, I've missed how much you make me cum." She moaned out.

She squeezed at her boobs hard as she was cumming so much. She had missed him so much and she was so glad they were alone together. She loved Thomas and being with him was something that she always loved. Not having time with him in a whole week she had hated it. They tried to spend as much time as they could together.
 
Thomas thrust into Katie hard and fast. She was a beautiful girl and she loved him and she loved fucking him. He appreciated all of that. And having been without her for a while, he really needed to cum and cum hard for her. He thrust harder and faster, pounding her tight little pussy. He watched her playing with her tits, which she knew he loved. Thomas loved to see her hands on her tits, kneading and squeezing. It turned him on even more.

"Fuck, baby...so good." Thomas thrust faster, driving her into the bed. Feeling his orgasm approaching, he drove deep inside her as his cum spurted into her pussy and womb, jetting hard inside. "Nnnnghhhh!" He held his cock deep as it pulsed again and again, shooting his seed into her over and over. "Oh fuck, baby!" Thomas emptied his balls into her, flooding her pussy with his semen.

Panting, he collapsed onto Katie, laying on top of her. "God.... That was so very good." I kissed her neck, laying on her.
 
"Oh yeah Thomas. Oh you love fucking me don't you?" Katie said as her hands squeezed her boobs. Her nipples were so hard. She wanted to be filled with his cum. She loved his hot sticky cum filling her up. She looked at him and grinned. She was enjoyed this so much.

Thomas was thrusting faster into her. He pushed as deep as he could get in her. He began shooting his cum deep in her. She moaned out cumming all over his cock. He was flooding her hot pussy with his cum. Her body was shaking under him.

She was breathing heavily as her orgasm came to an end. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him. He was laying on top of her. He kissed her neck. "Oh god Thomas I missed that so much." She said.
 
Thomas levered himself off of Katie's body, rolling onto his back. He slid one arm behind his head, smiling. "That was very nice, honey." His cock, still mostly hard, stuck up from his groin like a pole. "I've really missed you." He reached over with his free hand, squeezing her thigh.

"I think that worked off about half of dinner, don't you think?" He laughed. "Not the kind of exercise I can get at home."
 
Thomas rolled onto his back. Katie snuggled up to his side. He put his arm behind his head. "Oh it was." She said looking at his cock which was still pretty hard. He squeezed her thigh telling her he missed her. "Oh I missed you so much too baby. I love you and I'm glad your here with me." She said before kissing him.

"Oh yes it worked off half of our dinner. We always work off our dinner in the funniest ways." She said smiling at him. She laughed hearing him say he didn't get this kind of exercise at home. "Oh I know but you get it from and well I'm ready for round two if you are." She said. She moved between his legs and took his cock in her mouth and sucked on his cock.
 
"Oh god, baby, that's nice." Thomas grabbed a pillow, shoving it under his head. One of his favorite things was to watch this little blonde vixen sucking his thick cock. Reaching down, he cupped her head, pushing her hair from in front of her face so he could see her clearly, lips stretched around his erection, swelling to full staff again. "That's very nice, Katie."

Thomas pushed his cock upward into her mouth, guiding her and helping her to take half of it inside. "I love how your mouth and tongue feel on my cock, honey. Feels like heaven." He watched her taste their combined juices as she licked and sucked him. "So good...."
 
Katie saw Thomas put a pillow under his head. She knew he loved her sucking on his cock. She heard him say it was so nice. He cupped her head in his hands. He pushed her hair from her face. He was looking down at her as her lips were wrapped round his cock. He told her it was so nice. She winked at him. She liked knowing he enjoyed her sucking skills.

She had him deep in my mouth and she was sucking. She looked up at him taking him even deeper in her mouth. She stroked his leg as she was tasting their juices mixed together, it was so yummy. His balls hit against her chin as she took him fully into her mouth and she was gagging a bit.
 
Thomas grunted as the thick head pushed into Katie's throat and she gagged on him. Looking into her eyes, he grinned widely. It was so sexy that she was willing to gag on his cock to please him. And it did please him. He could feel her saliva leaking from her mouth and running down his heavy balls. He watched the little blonde bobbing on his fat cock, mouth pushing to his groin, nose in his pubic hair. He groaned his approval as her mouth stretched around his root, taking him all the way inside her mouth again and again. "Mmm, that's right, Katie, suck me. Feels so good. I love it when you suck me...in a hotel room, in a car, in the bathroom at your father's house." He smiled, encouraging her. "That's a good girl."
 
Katie loved when Thomas talked to her like this when she was sucking at his cock. She knew she made him happy and did things his wife would never ever do. She knew him and his wife never did it anymore. She was the one who dealt with all of his sexual needs and she liked that way. Katie didn't need anyone but Thomas to fore fill her needs. She pulled away from his cock and was coughing and spluttering. "I love your big cock all the way in my mouth. Fuck my mouth baby." She said before taking him back in her mouth. She pushed her mouth down his full cock. His balls slapped against her chin as she sucked on him. She knew just how he liked.
 
Thomas gripped Katie's head in his hands, guiding her down on his fat hardon as he thrust his hips upward, driving the rod into her mouth and throat again and again. Grunting and panting, he watched his daughter's best friend taking him deep, sucking and drooling on him. "Katie, that's so good. Suck me, baby." He humped upward, hearing her gagging and the wet sounds of his dick moving in and out of her faster. He loved the feeling, lying in this luxurious hotel bed with a hot young woman fastened to his prick by her mouth. It made all the stress of the previous week just fade away. And it reminded him briefly of his marriage, early on, before his wife had tired of his insatiable nature and cut him off.
 
Thomas hands gripped Katie's head. He was thrusting into her willing mouth. She loved when he fucked her mouth. He was grunting and panting as she sucked on his cock. She loved having her young lips wrap round his big hard cock. She was starting to drool on his cock as be told it was so good. He was fucking her mouth and she was gagging a little. She felt him hit the back of her throat. She looked up at him as his balls hit her chin. She was sucking on most of his cock. She wanted his cum so much in her mouth.
 
"God yes, baby....unghh...that's good...." Thomas thrust up faster, pushing her head down on his fat cock. Her soft wet mouth on his prong felt so good, her measured sucking just the way he liked it. He could feel his heavy balls drawing up, cockhead tingling. "Yeah, Katie, suck it...suck my big cock!" He guided her face down again and again, grunting. With a loud groan, he thrust upward convulsively, ejaculating in her eager mouth, spurting his seed hard into her waiting mouth and throat. Despite having filled her pussy a short time again, Thomas shot a big load into Katie's mouth, flooding her with hot sperm. He held her mouth down on his rod as her jerked and twitched through his orgasm, pumping his jizz into her. "Oh fuck baby...!"
 
Back
Top