The Adventures of an Upper Class Slut

" We'd love too ! Wouldn't we darling ? "

The question caught Isabelle off guard, Carl had practically insisted that there be no more other men or else...and here she was staring at one of the most handsomest men she had ever seen. He exuded confidence with the way he undressed with his bold hungary eyes. " Oh excuse me , " Isabelle blushed, " Why we would love to join you Mr. Long ! "

" Would say seven pm be too early ? Jason asked.looking at Isabelle like she was on the main course on the menu. Or dessert...

" That's fine, sir, it will give me time to freshen up before dinner. " Isabelle stated, already wondering what she would wear this evening. Of course she wanted to look her best...

The cute bellboy placed her luggage on a cart and they went up the elevator to there room. The hot wife made sure that the young man got an eyeful of her derriere as he followed behind. The sway of her hips said it all. Isabelle walked out on the balcony while Carl tipped the bellboy. The view of the pool and the beach below were inspiring. I am going to like this place, she thought to herself.

" Honey, would you be a dear and hang up my dresses and clothes in the closet please, so they do not wrinkle. You may put my lingeries in the dresser drawer. "

" Yes dear. " Carlton answered, eager to please. Isabelle wasn't really worried about her husbands comments about having no other lovers in the future. No Carlton was going to learn that once a cuckold always a cuckold. Isabelle was going to do whatever she wanted. She knew that Carlton had no backbone and if he ever did divorce her she would take half of everything he owned. Isabelle was in control of this marriage now, and had been ever since she put on the wedding ring. Besides the blonde hot wife had discovered a website that gave suggestions on how too make your dear hubby a good devoted and dedicated cucky

Now she asked Carl to prepare her bath so she could get get dressed and do her hair and make up for dinner with the handsome Jason Long...

Attachments

• tumblr_0630b4cf35e67a6a112fdbbc2c5f6d63_05044f45_1280.jpg
    tumblr_0630b4cf35e67a6a112fdbbc2c5f6d63_05044f45_1280.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Carlton was eager to get started on his transformation into the alpha male he knew he was always meant to be. When Isabelle asked him to run her bath he thought that was the perfect opportunity to get started. As the oversized tub filled he slipped off his clothes to get ready to get in to. He looked at himself in the mirror and poked at his pudgy belly as fog started to form around the edges.

"Definitely going to have to start working out." he said to himself before his attention turned to his manhood that poked from his groin like a turtle head. "Nothing much I can do about that." he said allowed before stepping into the tub.

"Your bath is ready!" Carlton yelled out from inside the tub. He couldn't wait to see the surprised look on Isabelle's face when she stepped into the bathroom. He just knew she'd been waiting for him to be more assertive in their relationship and this was going to be his first step.

Isabelle was surprised to see Carlton in the bath that he was supposed to prepare for her. She did not expect him to join her as he never wanted too before. He had been acting sort of strange lately ever since seeing him with the well hung black football player and his own brother and his friends. It was not her fault that she preffered males with bigger cocks, as far as Isabelle was concerned it was only natural...did this have something to do with his silly ultimatum ?

" Carlton, dear, what are you doing in my bath ? " she asked, setting a glass and a bottle of wine down on the marble step and then putting her hair up on top of her head, not wanting to get it wet.

" I thought I would wash your back ! " he answered.

" Really, you could do that without being in the tub, like usual. "

" Yes but I think this would make it alot easier. "

Isabelle did not want too crush her husbands ego too much, so she did not object to him already being in there. " Well besides washing my back I need my legs shaved and was hoping you would make yourself useful and do it for me ! "

She let her robe fall to the floor and naked underneath, Isabelle joined him in the whirlpool...

As Isabelle slipped into the tub Carlton moved around to the other side so that they were facing each others. Carlton lifted one leg over his shoulder then squirted a healthy dollop of shaving cream onto his hand then spread it across her perfectly toned leg. Working carefully he shaved her leg then moved on to the next one making sure to caress her soft skin as he worked his way up.

"Should probably get the rest too." he said as he closed his spread legs around her positioning them under her behind and lifting her pelvis out of the water.

Carlton slowly worked the shaving cream over her mons then between her legs and took care of any stubble that had developed. As he finished he brushed his thumb across her clit softly and he could feel his heart start to race before leaning down and burying his face between her legs.

Carl was very careful when he shaved her legs and underarms. She insisted that he leave a little landing strip of blondish pubic hair above her pussy. And then when he finished, Carl proceeded to do his duty and worship her pussy like a good cuck. Isabelle had to admit her hubbies skills were improving and maybe if she had the pleasure of fucking the handsome alpha stud Jason this evening, Carl could enjoy a creampie later. He might as well get used too it, because as far as Isabelle was concerned her hubby would be doing alot of that in the future. After she experienced a delightful little orgasm, Isabelle could feel her husbands little hard on rubbing against her ass cheeks. She decided to nip that in the bud immediately. " Carl darling, we don't have time for that now, maybe later I will permit you to have a reward ! Now please get one of those fluffy towels and dry me off. I want you to rub some of my body lotion on my skin before you help me dress for dinner. "

Carl groaned in frustration but didn't protest. He was so passive and easily manipulated, Isabelle thought to herself. As far as she was concerned Carl might as well get used to masturbating if and when she gave him permission or if she felt sorry for him and did it herself. Maybe just maybe on his birthday or some other special occasion Isabelle would allow him to stick it in her pussy just to remind him what he was missing. And only if he was a good and loyal cuckie...

Carlton's balls ached as he applied the lotion to Belle. He wondered to himself how he'd come to neglect her so badly and if it was too late to close the door that had been opened.

At 7:00 they entered the hotel restaurant and found Jason already seated at a table. Jason waved them over and Carlton took Isabelle's hand and led her toward the table.

Mark stood to greet them as they approached. "Glad you could make it."

"Thanks for the invitation." Carlton said pulling out a chair for Isabelle right next to Mark then taking a seat on the other side of him.

As Mark sat he made note of where Carlton had seated his wife and added it to the mental list of things he might choose to share with Carlton. Allowing another man to sit between he and his wife has a classic beta move and something he should never do but Mark decided not to bring it up now. At least not before he got into Carlton's wife's panties. He'd save any actual advice with Carlton until that point. "No sense making this harder than it needs to be." he thought to himself as the waiter came to take their drink order.

Once the appetizers were cleared Carlton excused himself to visit the rest room. Mark took the opportunity to get Isabelle's take on what laid ahead for them.

"So tell me, what do you hope the outcome of the week will be? What do you think your husband can improve on to make your marriage more fulfilling?" he asked as he leaned in toward her and took her hand.

Isabelle felt the spark between them when the handsome stranger touched her hand after Carl had excused himself to go to the restroom. Mark was definately a bold alpha male compared to her passive husband.

" So tell me, what do you hope the outcome of the week will be ? What do you think your husband can improve on to make your marriage more fulfilling ? "

The question caught her off guard for a moment...where should she begin. Carl was certainly not the most wonderful lover she had ever known, his little dickie was rather small and he was too nice and treated her like a goddess. Isabelle of course took advantage of him. On the other hand, Carlton provided her with financial security and provided his beautiful wife with everything her little ol' heart desired, except what she craved the most from a man. A nice big hard cock !

Isabelle thought it over before answering..." To be honest with you, sir, I don't think my husband can ever please me the way I want him too. Shall I say that he is rather inadequate...and that I prefer a man that is much bigger, if you know what I mean ? "

Mark smirked, liking what he heard from this hot wife.

" To tell the truth, Carl lacks confidence, except in the board room of course. I like men who are aggresive...and that are well hung. "

Mark got the message and his bold eyes stared at her inticing cleaveage.

Attachments

• tumblr_fff91c0c8dc4d3cd24b1a9527f4bae9d_dfefadd3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_fff91c0c8dc4d3cd24b1a9527f4bae9d_dfefadd3_1280.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 6
Mark listened to Isabelle and from her words it was clear that, in her mind, she'd closed the door trying to find her way towards a mutually satisfying sexual relationship with Carlton. It was the case for many of the wives of successful men like Carlton who's wealth gave them unfettered access to the most beautiful women but they were physically and emotionally ill equipped to satisfy them long term.

Mark gripped Isabelle's hand tighter and slid it off the table and onto his lap.

"You mean like this?" he asked with a raised brow as the weight of her hand came to rest on his thick cock.

Isabelle gave it a quick squeeze then let her fingers run the length of it before abruptly pulling her hand away when Carlton emerged from the bathroom.

"Oh good you're back." Mark said as Carlton took his seat. "The waiter is going to be back in a moment to take our entrée order. Isabelle was just telling me how she liked her meat. The steaks here are amazing, I definitely recommend you give one a try."

Carlton eyed Isabelle for a moment before directing his attention to his menu. "Yes, the petite filet does look amazing."

Isabelle looked down that the menu "Yes, I imagined you'd be interested in the petite filet. I think I'm going to need something a little larger." she said as her eyes cut over to Mark sitting awkwardly listening to the barely vailed exchange.

Isabelle ordered a T-bone steak well done and a stuffed baked potatoe. She was anticipating what would happen after dinner, knowing the size of Jason's cock. The man was a total alpha stud, she knew that when they were intruduced this afternoon. Meanwhile, Carlton was oblivious, not picking up on the vibes between his wife and their host. Isabelle continued to flirt with Jason throughout dinner, both of them engaging in conversation and virtually ignoring poor Carl. Soon she felt Jason's bold fingers carressing her leg under the table before moving upwards. Poor Carl didn't seem to have a clue what was happening to his wife or that her panties were getting wet. Isabelle excused herself to use the ladies room and removed her drenched silkies and placed them in her clutch until she returned to the table, where she slipped them to Jason as proof of how excited she was getting.

Jason smiled at her when he realized just how aroused this blonde wife was and continued to compliment Isabelle on her beauty. It slowly dawned on Carl that this man was seducing his wife, right in front of him and that Isabelle was eating it up along with her steak, touching his arm and hanging on to every word he said. Carl was helpless to stop it, without looking like fool and making a scene and more or less played his usual role of the beta male. He had come here to put his foot down, to be more assertive in their marriage and hoped to end his cuckholdry once and for all but Isabelle wasn't on the same page. And what was up with this Jason guy, he was supposed to be helping him in this endeaver, instead of making it worse...

Jason noticed Carlton’s growing frustration with what has happening right in front of him but was amazed that he hadn’t stood up and put a stop to it. There were really only two reasons he could think of why Carlton had remained quiet. He was either so much of a beta that he couldn’t bring himself to stop it or he was turned on by the thought of him fucking his wife but wasn’t ready to admit it to himself. After dinner Jason decided to find out which one it was.

“Carlton, what’s been going on here was a role play exercise that I asked Isabelle to play along with when you went to the restroom. I wanted to see your reaction and figure out the best way to help.” Jason started off before glancing over at Isabelle to see if she was going to play along.

“What I noted was that you seem to need more personal instruction than I’d anticipated. Here’s what I’d like to do. Why don’t you take care of the check and we can go up to my room for a night cap and we can continue this role play to its conclusion. I want to see you embrace who you truly are inside outside of a public setting like this that might make you apprehensive to act.”

Carlton’s expression softened having realized what was actually going on. As much as he wanted to put a stop to things he could feel his desire to watch Isabelle get fucked like the whore she was creeping back into his mind and it was just this type of guidance he needed to help rid himself of it once and or all.

Carlton eagerly waved over the waiter and had him charge the meal to his room then placed his napkin on his plate and pushed back from the table.

“Lead the way.” He said as he pulled back Isabelle’s chair for her.

They walked into Jason’s suite and he poured them each a bourbon from the bar.

“Let’s have a seat shall we?” He said as he handed them each a glass.

Jason guided Carlton to one of the seats then had Isabelle take a seat in the middle of the sofa before taking a seat beside her. Taking Isabelle’s hand he placed it on his cock that was, by now, straining against the fabric of his slacks.

“No I want you to tell her exactly what you want her to do.”

Carlton froze for a minute knowing what he was supposed to say but fighting desperately not to blurt out what he wanted to say.

Carlton was torn about what was happening. On one hand, he wanted to tell his wife to stop but he also realized that he liked watching his beautiful wife act like a slut...

Meanwhile Isabelle waited and took the opportunity to stroke the length of Jason's cock on the outside his pants. " Cat got your tongue, honey ? " his wife asked sweetly,

" Why don't you pull out your own cock, Carl and show us ? " Jason suggested.

Carl just looked at them, not knowing what to do. His own cock was already hard also, although he was not about to admit...yet.

" Come on sweetheart, don't be bashful, don't you want to co operate with our therapy ? " Isabelle teased, unzipping the zipper on Jason's trousers. She gasped when she saw how big it was. "Oh honey look how hard it is ! Is yours the same way ? "

Her husband just sat there, knowing he could never measure up. Jason's cock was at least twice the size of his own.

Isabelle was growing impatient with Carl's inactivity...she wanted to hear her husband show his true colors and tell her to worship Jason's worthy cock with her mouth !

" Suck it. " Jason demanded, being the superior alpha male and not willing to wait any longer...

Last edited:
Jason was starting to get annoyed that Carlton couldn’t seem to admit what he wanted. Gripping Isabelle’s hair he pressed her head into his lap and fed his thick cock into her mouth as Carlton watched silently.

Isabelle slowly worked her lips down the shaft taking more of him in with each bob of her head.

“Mmm, she does suck a good dick Carlton. You should come over her and look at how wide she has to open her mouth to take all of this cock in. I bet you can see her throat swell where it’s pressing into it.”

Carlton looked on passively as his balls started to ache watching Isabelle taking him deep into her throat.

Jason assumed that if he hadn’t stopped it by now he wouldn’t so he reached down and gripped the hem of Isabelle’s little black dress the pulled it up her body and over her head leaving her naked on the couch.

“You want to see her ride that big dick?” Jason asked giving him one last chance before he wore her tight little pussy out.

Carlton remained silent as Jason lifted Isabelle’s head then guided her onto his lap.

“I bet the view back there is going to be great. You’ll get to see me stretching her out as I fuck her.”

Isabelle lifted her hips then slowly sank down on Jason’s cock letting out a loud groan.

Jason smirked, "Oh and I almost forgot, little man, your little slut wife gave me these after she went to the restroom. You can see how wet she was. " Jason tossed her silky sheer panties at his head.

It was almost too much for Carlton to take. He had come here hoping for help with his marriage and this was only making it worse. This cad was impaling his beautiful and willing wife in front of him, and this wasn't the first time, and Isabelle seemed to be enjoying every inch ! She was riding his big meaty cock and gasping with pleasure. The only thing he had was a pair of his wife's scented worn panties and a stiffy that wouldn't quit...

Carlton felt torn between his desire to take the role in his marriage that he grew up expecting to take and his desire to watch his slut wife get fucked hard. As much as he hated to admit it, the latter was winning and he wants to watch Jason split her pussy with that thick cock of his. Finally he vocalized his truth and let go of the expectations that he’d felt like he was saddled with all his life.

“Fuck her hard.” He said as he unzipped his pants and started to pull at his cock.

Jason stood up from the sofa keeping his cock firmly planted in Isabelle then took a step towards the bed before laying her down.

Standing at the edge of the bed he began thrusting his cock into her as she moaned loudly.

Carlton watched, enthralled, as he watched his wife get fucked the way he knew she wanted it.

Deep down inside Isabelle knew that Carlton would never measure up or be the man she wanted him to be. Yes he spoiled her buying everything and anything her little heart desired but he just couldn't give her what she wanted most, which was a wonderful big hard cock. Why should Isabelle be denied the pleasure of being with a better and bigger alpha male just because she was married ? A handsome stud just like Jason, who was busy pounding her married pussy like there was no tomorrow and capable of giving her numerous orgasms, something her worthless husband couldn't do.

Diamond didn't really care about Carl's feelings at the moment, she was too busy getting drilled on the bed by her latest stud right in front of her incapable husband. And the upper class slut was loving every thrust ! Hopefully this was just the beginning of a very long night of being fucked senseless...

Jason slammed into Isabella watching her tits bounce wildly to the slapping of his hips into her.

“That’s right, you know you love your husband watching you get fucked like this don’t you!” He growled out as her moans echoed through the room.

Jason turned back to Carlton who was now furiously stroking his little cock. “What do you want me to do to her?”

Jason knew that Carlton had now fully embraced the fact that he was never going to be the man he wanted to be. He at least wanted him to feel like he was part of things though to maybe show him it wasn’t so bad.

Carlton ran his tongue over his sweaty lips as he looked on, thinking about Jason’s question.

“Fuck her in the ass!” He blurted out before moving over to the bed next to Isabelle and grabbing a tit.

Jason hadn’t expected him to go there but that was the game he’d started so he felt like he’d do as Carlton asked. Jason gathered Isabelle’s legs then lifted them over one shoulder as he pulled out of her then slowly began to press into her tight little ass hole.

“Fuck, that’s so tight.” He said as he bore down harder to press the bulbous head of his cock past her tight muscles.

Back