Public pussy fingering.

Hi Julia I know where your cumming from if you pardon the pun xx

I love it when my pussy is fingered in public

Hi there is nothing quite like enjoying masterbating or sex in public. Quite a few of my girl friends were exhibitionists like you. Still gently fingerfuck my gf in public. Either in the car, or in the cinema. I like the summertime the best. She doesn't wear any underwear so it's lovely watching the guys reactions when her nipples are hard and they are bouncing as she walks. Also I'd we go to a bar and she flashes her pussynwhen sitting down. I've often seen the guyscocks start to go hard. As for fucking out doors we'll say no more. It's so horny thinking your being watched.

One of my most memorable fucks came after my wife came home from an after work party with her office group. An older man sat by her and put his hand on her thigh as they drank. She opened her legs and he took the hint, moving up to her panties and rubbed her for a while. Nobody seemed to notice what was going on under the table, so he slipped a finger or two inside her and fingered her until she had a mild orgasm. He pulled his fingers out, patted her on the leg and went home. She came home wet and eager. We have copied the man's activities several times in local bars.

I would love it if my pussy was finger ed in public. That's a huge fantasy of mine

One of my most memorable fucks came after my wife came home from an after work party with her office group. An older man sat by her and put his hand on her thigh as they drank. She opened her legs and he took the hint, moving up to her panties and rubbed her for a while. Nobody seemed to notice what was going on under the table, so he slipped a finger or two inside her and fingered her until she had a mild orgasm. He pulled his fingers out, patted her on the leg and went home. She came home wet and eager. We have copied the man's activities several times in local bars.

Very hot story! That would be a wonderful time to spend with a willing woman.;)

Would love for this happen to my wife. I've fingered her while out at times and it's always fun and a rush of excitement for both but would be a huge turn on for her to tell me about someone else touching her or watching her get fingered by someone she just met.

As a teenager, I took my GF to the cinema. It was "Fantasia" by Disney. It was some restored version. The movie was a small multiplex in an Illinois suburb.

We went with a buddy of mine. The film wasn't what we expected, and the theatre was deserted apart from about five other men.

After fifteen minutes, my buddy went next door to watch "Legal Eagles" instead.
Me and my GF took the opportunity to make out. We were down at the front on the right hand side in a separate section so it felt secluded.

My GF was one year old than me. She was inexperienced and I was her first boyfriend. She was sort of discovering her sexuality and would often be quite randy if the moment was right.

After some wet kissing she let me grope her breasts in their silky ruffled bra. She was a small B cup but they felt very soft. She let me put my hands up her shirt and unhook her bra.

Then she reached down and slowly rubbed my crotch. I was wearing grey trousers, and she wore blue trousers IIRC. Her trousers buttoned down the side.
She began to moan as I fingered her nipples and worked her neck and ears.
I then undid her pants and flattened my hand down across her white and silver striped panties. She unzipped me and rubbed me through my boxer shorts.
We were both having a very passionate time. I lightly touched up and down her slit. I could feel her lips through her panties. Each time I tried to put my hand inside her panties she stopped me. But I kept rubbing her. She got more and more turned on. I knew she must have been getting close.

As the film neared its climax so did we. She pinched and rubbed the head of my cock. Adventurously she pulled my waistband forward and reached inside to tug the tip of my cock. I pulled aside the gusset of her panties and pushed my finger inside her. As she came breathtlessly, so did I spurting over her hand and all inside my shorts.
The credits had rolled and the lights suddenly went up. My GF in a daze coming down from her orgasm looked over and saw a much older man smiling at us. He quickly moved his hand away from his crotch. My GF was horrified as she sat there, shirt partly up, the bottom of her bra cups on display and her pants unbuttoned and her crotch and panties in clear view of a stranger. She hurriedly dressed and bolted for the bathroom.

The movie wasn't for us but the masturbation in the dark sure was.

And what (who) have we here?!

Oh my dream of having a partner who'd get off on fingering me in public. The thrill of the risk adds to the wetness..

This dream of yours... So sorry for you that two years on your pussy remains publicly unadulterated and plundered.

I know just how much attention your body craves; how it longs to be taken over and relinquish control to strong hands and probing fingers that burrow beneath your skirt and force their way inside your panties. Your wetness would be terrifyingly audible as you are so flagrantly despoiled.

miloumilou (aka Sir Paul) :)

Following an instruction from my most recent director of masturbation I visited the local library recently. I wore a denim skirt that buttons down the front and underneath that, stockings and suspenders with no panties. There's a table in a little corner of the first floor that has no CCTV coverage there, so it's about as safe as it can be. But before I set off I was also required to masturbate a couple of times without the pleasure of an orgasm at the end, just to set me up in the right frame of mind.

On the appointed day, when I awoke I fingered my sweet sex until I was all lovely and juicy, at that point I dipped a finger into my sticky puss like dipping a pen in an inkwell and then ran it round and round my little clit until I was about to come. But I was a good girl especially for my director, I reminded myself that this was not just about me but about pleasing him too, so I stopped myself, just.

Once I'd showered but before I dressed, whilst I was still all fresh, naked and pink I sat in a chair, legs splayed out wide and once more fingered my soft little slit until it was all gooey and I wanted to squeeze my thighs together. This time I played my bullet over my clit and only snatched it away at the very last second, leaving me panting and desperately wanting to slip it back and finish myself off. But I was stern with myself and reminded me that this was for the delight and entertainment of my director and when I came it had to be in public. So I dressed quickly, put on my coat and set off.

At the library I gathered up several larger art books, took up my favourite seat, spread the books over the table and my coat over my lap. I undid a couple of strategic buttons on my skirt and buried a hand in my pussy. My God was I wet! I looked around and in my line of sight there were two men reading newspapers, two librarians putting books back on the shelves and a woman who appeared to be knitting. Not a big crowd but enough, with the added bonus that I have to be extra specially quiet in the library.

I quickly realised I'd overdone the build up, I kept having to slow down to prevent myself from gasping or snorting each time a particularly large jolt of pleasure speared through me. This is dangerous in itself because if I go that slowly it makes my orgasm especially intense when it does finally strike and my little performances earlier had already made me super horny.

By the time I was ready to come I was bright red, my pussy was saturated and I was chewing the inside of my bottom lip to ribbons in my efforts to remain silent. My nipples were all stiff and tingly and I could feel my bumhole contracting under me, almost pulsing. Then as I exploded I had to really think about not snorting and not grinding my hips in my chair and not closing my eyes and sighing really loudly and it went on and on. I expect it was only really a few seconds but with those people around and the effort of remaining still and silent it felt like it went on forever.

Now in fantasy land I would have calmed myself, stayed right where I was and then driven myself slowly to a second gigantic public climax. In fact I jumped up, abandoned the books, scurried home and ravaged my pussy with Mr Rabbit for about half an hour, imagining that it was my director satisfying my desperate need, telling me what a good girl I had been for him and how pleased with me he was as he thrust his magnificent phallus in and out of me. I came and I came and I came, I rolled and writhed and wriggled and best of all I snorted and cried and squealed just as loudly as ever I wanted to. Now I shall have to buy some new stockings, they didn't survive and some new batteries too, they didn't survive either.

Thank you for starting this thread and sharing your stories. I have read and enjoyed all of them.

I have had several submissive partners, and it has been a great turn on for me to have them dress without panties and in some cases without bras. Once I had a sub where just stockings and heels under a long coat. In all cases I was aroused by the secret we were keeping from everyone else while we were out in public.

Because I enjoy bondage, I also had my subs go out with a dress or skirt on over a crotch rope tied in their pussy. And I also tied a subs breasts and then wear a bra and blouse to work. I think you might enjoy experimenting with tying your breasts under your bra when you go out.

College girl

Met a college girl at the bar few months back and did this to her in my car

Last edited by a moderator:
Done this with an ex before. Once in the park and another on a bus. Both times she soaked my fingers but when we were in the park I really had her squirming with pleasure. What a turn on.

I've done this a couple of times, once with an ex helping me out, ugh so hot. Probably the wettest I've ever been. We were at one of those outdoor movie nights under a blanket. So glad I was wearing a dress!

That is very arousing. Did anyone else see what you two were up to? :devil:

I'd love to have a man finger me.....hard...and fast. Till I'm moaning his name and arching my back....I want to let the man have control over me. Then I want him to lick his fingers so he tastes my pussy juice.

Oh yes! Feel my middle finger inside you, pressing on your g-spot, while I squeeze your clit between my index and ring fingers, and tug! Coat my hand , Baby! We'll both lick it off!:devil:

Love to do it!!

It's so incredibly hot n naughty to do, love to get a girl sooo hot n horny,... all while she does her best to not let anyone know what's being done to her!!! Did this with a stripper at the end of the bar in between her sets once, she got sooo hot she after stroking my hard cock over my shorts that she ended up sliding her hand up under the leg of my shorts and stroking me for a few mins before she had to go dance again.
She ended up inviting me to go home with her, and wow!!! Very hot night!!!

Dollie

I love it when my pussy is fingered in public
I have been lucky enough to have this done ever since I became.......... legal. Still happens now and then.

Hi there is nothing quite like enjoying masterbating or sex in public. Quite a few of my girl friends were exhibitionists like you. Still gently fingerfuck my gf in public. Either in the car, or in the cinema. I like the summertime the best. She doesn't wear any underwear so it's lovely watching the guys reactions when her nipples are hard and they are bouncing as she walks. Also I'd we go to a bar and she flashes her pussynwhen sitting down. I've often seen the guyscocks start to go hard. As for fucking out doors we'll say no more. It's so horny thinking your being watched.
This too, even before we married. We were lucky to have a car and drive in movies. Sometimes we watched the movie. I've been fingered while my husband sat beside me by more men than we can remember. Slow dancing and being fingered by a strange was so exciting.

I would love it if my pussy was finger ed in public. That's a huge fantasy of mine
We lived my husbands fantasies 1000's of times and places with 1000's of strangers. I wonder if any remember?

Very hot story! That would be a wonderful time to spend with a willing woman.;)
I was taught to be willing. My problem was once men looked or felt my boobs I couldn't say no to fingers. Hubby knew this and would talk me into wearing low or thin tops. It was amazing how we could sneak around right in a crowd and I got felt up and fingered. We made daring games of it.

Older bars and restaurants had long table cloths. My husband and I did some sexy things under those tables and other men did too. By the time I was in my 30's it seemed just normal and fun.

As a teenager, I took my GF to the cinema. It was "Fantasia" by Disney. It was some restored version. The movie was a small multiplex in an Illinois suburb.
........... Peoria had some fun adult X-movie theaters and Delavan had the only really XXX theater. I had about everything done except actual intercourse in those places by the time I was 18 until they all shut down.
We went with a buddy of mine. The film wasn't what we expected, and the theatre was deserted apart from about five other men.

After fifteen minutes, my buddy went next door to watch "Legal Eagles" instead.
Me and my GF took the opportunity to make out. We were down at the front on the right hand side in a separate section so it felt secluded.

My GF was one year old than me. She was inexperienced and I was her first boyfriend. She was sort of discovering her sexuality and would often be quite randy if the moment was right.

After some wet kissing she let me grope her breasts in their silky ruffled bra. She was a small B cup but they felt very soft. She let me put my hands up her shirt and unhook her bra.

Then she reached down and slowly rubbed my crotch. I was wearing grey trousers, and she wore blue trousers IIRC. Her trousers buttoned down the side.
She began to moan as I fingered her nipples and worked her neck and ears.
I then undid her pants and flattened my hand down across her white and silver striped panties. She unzipped me and rubbed me through my boxer shorts.
We were both having a very passionate time. I lightly touched up and down her slit. I could feel her lips through her panties. Each time I tried to put my hand inside her panties she stopped me. But I kept rubbing her. She got more and more turned on. I knew she must have been getting close.

As the film neared its climax so did we. She pinched and rubbed the head of my cock. Adventurously she pulled my waistband forward and reached inside to tug the tip of my cock. I pulled aside the gusset of her panties and pushed my finger inside her. As she came breathtlessly, so did I spurting over her hand and all inside my shorts.
The credits had rolled and the lights suddenly went up. My GF in a daze coming down from her orgasm looked over and saw a much older man smiling at us. He quickly moved his hand away from his crotch. My GF was horrified as she sat there, shirt partly up, the bottom of her bra cups on display and her pants unbuttoned and her crotch and panties in clear view of a stranger. She hurriedly dressed and bolted for the bathroom.

The movie wasn't for us but the masturbation in the dark sure was.
I remember many evenings like that with old men helping my husband and some masturbating. My husband used to go to a few men only adult movies. He'd tell how old men masturbated and yelled at the screen so I sort of expected some of it to happen. I must have liked it. I alwys went back with him.

I'd love to have a man finger me.....hard...and fast. Till I'm moaning his name and arching my back....I want to let the man have control over me. Then I want him to lick his fingers so he tastes my pussy juice.
It's kind of embarrassing being one of the only young women in a movie theater and screaming and moaning.

I had two guys playing with my pussy n fingering it in a pub last night.
Oh yes, the memories make me smile. Even in high school mini skirts were new to girls. Ever since then I wore the shortest I could or short shorts with a very narrow crotch. Almost never panties or a bra.

Once in a bar under the table.
Once? After we got older I don't remember my husband ever having to by drinks or snacks. I ended up paying under the table. No, not oral.

Back