Public pussy fingering.

I recently enjoyed a session of fingering my pussy whilst in public, embarrassingly a lot more than I expected to, it makes me so nervous and to my shock my excitement built on upon fluttery tummy feeling rather than being dampened by it. I wondered if other women also get an extra kick from this, if so please do tell all. To set a good precedent here's how I made my discovery.

I undertake naughty little tasks for a friend so to set the scene here's his request, 'Either in a cinema, an art gallery or a museum spend at least four 2 minute sessions of touching yourself. Do not wear panties for this task.' Here's my reply; incidentally the cinema was a bit too easy and the coat (below) is a long woolly winter warmer.

I carried out your task on Saturday morning, bright and early before the crowds arrived, not that the museum gets that busy. I wore my coat over a denim skirt that buttons down the front with black stockings, red suspenders and as directed no panties underneath.

The first session was easy, they show a number of illustratory videos in darkened rooms so I went into one of those, placed my coat over my lap, undid one of the top buttons of my skirt, slipped a hand inside and fingered my pussy for perhaps rather longer than two minutes. It was pleasant and mildly arousing. For the second session I was more daring. I took a sketch pad with me, so I sat on a bench and began to copy one of the paintings on show. After a while, long enough to rough out an outline I rested the pad on my lap over my coat and slipped a hand underneath. That was pretty scary, no one came past but I could hear people walking around and I expect there are security cameras too so I had to move very slowly and gently. I made myself surprisingly wet, fingering my clit like that, right in the middle of a gallery. At that point I realised that the minimum of four sessions would be enough as I was pretty nervous. Session number three I repeated the trick with the pad and now have a fair sketch of a curious old pot with notes to colour it in. After the fingering part I was left with a very squidgy pussy, tingly nipples and an urge to press my thighs together. For my final session I played it safe and fingered my damp pussy under the table, in a corner of the cafeteria, which despite being the busiest place also felt the safest. I managed to bring myself quite close to orgasm there but after the two episodes in the galleries I was pretty randy when I started. Sitting on the bus home I was quite looking forwards to lying naked on my bed and being allowed to finger myself right through to orgasm at last.
Step your game up and record it for recollection!

Back