Public pussy fingering.

ArtyEster

Experienced
I recently enjoyed a session of fingering my pussy whilst in public, embarrassingly a lot more than I expected to, it makes me so nervous and to my shock my excitement built on upon fluttery tummy feeling rather than being dampened by it. I wondered if other women also get an extra kick from this, if so please do tell all. To set a good precedent here's how I made my discovery.

I undertake naughty little tasks for a friend so to set the scene here's his request, 'Either in a cinema, an art gallery or a museum spend at least four 2 minute sessions of touching yourself. Do not wear panties for this task.' Here's my reply; incidentally the cinema was a bit too easy and the coat (below) is a long woolly winter warmer.

I carried out your task on Saturday morning, bright and early before the crowds arrived, not that the museum gets that busy. I wore my coat over a denim skirt that buttons down the front with black stockings, red suspenders and as directed no panties underneath.

The first session was easy, they show a number of illustratory videos in darkened rooms so I went into one of those, placed my coat over my lap, undid one of the top buttons of my skirt, slipped a hand inside and fingered my pussy for perhaps rather longer than two minutes. It was pleasant and mildly arousing. For the second session I was more daring. I took a sketch pad with me, so I sat on a bench and began to copy one of the paintings on show. After a while, long enough to rough out an outline I rested the pad on my lap over my coat and slipped a hand underneath. That was pretty scary, no one came past but I could hear people walking around and I expect there are security cameras too so I had to move very slowly and gently. I made myself surprisingly wet, fingering my clit like that, right in the middle of a gallery. At that point I realised that the minimum of four sessions would be enough as I was pretty nervous. Session number three I repeated the trick with the pad and now have a fair sketch of a curious old pot with notes to colour it in. After the fingering part I was left with a very squidgy pussy, tingly nipples and an urge to press my thighs together. For my final session I played it safe and fingered my damp pussy under the table, in a corner of the cafeteria, which despite being the busiest place also felt the safest. I managed to bring myself quite close to orgasm there but after the two episodes in the galleries I was pretty randy when I started. Sitting on the bus home I was quite looking forwards to lying naked on my bed and being allowed to finger myself right through to orgasm at last.

I recently enjoyed a session of fingering my pussy whilst in public, embarrassingly a lot more than I expected to, it makes me so nervous and to my shock my excitement built on upon fluttery tummy feeling rather than being dampened by it. I wondered if other women also get an extra kick from this, if so please do tell all. To set a good precedent here's how I made my discovery.

I undertake naughty little tasks for a friend so to set the scene here's his request, 'Either in a cinema, an art gallery or a museum spend at least four 2 minute sessions of touching yourself. Do not wear panties for this task.' Here's my reply; incidentally the cinema was a bit too easy and the coat (below) is a long woolly winter warmer.

I carried out your task on Saturday morning, bright and early before the crowds arrived, not that the museum gets that busy. I wore my coat over a denim skirt that buttons down the front with black stockings, red suspenders and as directed no panties underneath.

The first session was easy, they show a number of illustratory videos in darkened rooms so I went into one of those, placed my coat over my lap, undid one of the top buttons of my skirt, slipped a hand inside and fingered my pussy for perhaps rather longer than two minutes. It was pleasant and mildly arousing. For the second session I was more daring. I took a sketch pad with me, so I sat on a bench and began to copy one of the paintings on show. After a while, long enough to rough out an outline I rested the pad on my lap over my coat and slipped a hand underneath. That was pretty scary, no one came past but I could hear people walking around and I expect there are security cameras too so I had to move very slowly and gently. I made myself surprisingly wet, fingering my clit like that, right in the middle of a gallery. At that point I realised that the minimum of four sessions would be enough as I was pretty nervous. Session number three I repeated the trick with the pad and now have a fair sketch of a curious old pot with notes to colour it in. After the fingering part I was left with a very squidgy pussy, tingly nipples and an urge to press my thighs together. For my final session I played it safe and fingered my damp pussy under the table, in a corner of the cafeteria, which despite being the busiest place also felt the safest. I managed to bring myself quite close to orgasm there but after the two episodes in the galleries I was pretty randy when I started. Sitting on the bus home I was quite looking forwards to lying naked on my bed and being allowed to finger myself right through to orgasm at last.

You've painted a clear picture here with your text! I liked it a lot! I'd like to sit opposite you in the cafeteria and watch. ;)

public pussy play ;)

Sounds like fun - has my mind racing along with other....

Any plans to do more?

Great intro post. Do you think you will repeat it? I wonder if anyone else has a story to tell?

Once more I have been instructed to finger myself whilst out and about and then post an account, so here it is:-

"I require you to masturbate before sleeping in the evening and again the following morning, 10 minutes each time. Get wet but no cumming! Then at work make yourself cum!"

Last night I had a delightful session with my bullet, even if it did leave me feeling all wet and needy by the end. I rolled and squeezed my nipples until they were hard and I was good and moist between my legs and receiving much pleasure from squeezing my ample thighs together. Then I set my bullet fairly high and placed it a little above my clit proper so the sensation set me moaning and panting but was not powerful enough to tip me over the edge. Resisting the temptation to finger my pussy or play with my nipples whilst I settled down to sleep was very difficult after that.

This morning I stuck with fingers. I woke up feeling all moist and ready to masturbate to orgasm. For the first five minutes I rubbed my clit with a single finger moistened in my already slick and slippery pussy. It sounds mild but I can tell you by the end I was dripping and could tease out strands of thick glistening goo from the vestibule of my sex with a finger. So, taking advantage, I used two fingers to stretch the entrance to my pussy and, flex and probe inside finding that little spot that makes me want to hump my bum and crush my nipples whilst I come. But I was a good girl and held back so my orgasm later on, at work, would be all the more powerful.

I usually wear boring, dark grey, knee length skirts to work and black sensible shoes so wearing stockings and suspenders underneath for ease of access is not really a problem and that is what I did. I choose a skirt that's a bit big for me and needs to be held in place with a belt. The office in partitioned into two: a very public outer portion with widows onto the corridor, settees and coffee tables as well as desks, and an inner sanctum whose internal windows only face the outer part and are obscured by tall book cases and whose external ones are both tinted and fitted with blinds. I waited until around sixish, when the bulk of the administrative staff have gone home, then moved into the inner sanctum, closed the door and shuttered its blind. First I undid my belt and then slipped a hand under the waistband of my skirt and fingered my pussy dreaming of mysterious strangers with deft fingers and long tongues until I was wet and my bum was wriggling and shifting about in the chair. That took a good fifteen minutes, it's hard to get really excited when you're listening for the door all the while whilst attempting to keep as still and quiet as a mouse, but I aroused myself gradually. Once I was close I took my bullet from my bag set it buzzing as fiercely as I dared without it making too much noise, slipped it under my skirt and pressed it to my clit. I came pretty quickly, only a quick burst of pleasure but intense enough to leave me all red and panting and a bit dishevelled and sweaty looking. Definitely not a good time for anyone to visit but, fortunately, no one did.

Very sensual, detailed post. Thank you for sharing, I for one found it stimulating.

Well, you've certainly made this girl want to get fingering! xx

A couple of ex's enjoyed me fingering them in public. Nightclubs, bars, cinema, parents house at dinner, on the motorway.

Anywhere public and with risk really got them off!

When I worked in an office and had a private office I pretty much played every day and masturebated in my office. The door was never closed so I always ran the risk of someone walking in and finding me in the middle of playing or orgasmic bliss....it added to the eroticism.

Great thread, i am very familiar with the extra sensations of a raised heartbeat and nervousness, that comes along with public masturbation. It winds up giving a mindblowing orgasm. :)

When I worked in an office and had a private office I pretty much played every day and masturebated in my office. The door was never closed so I always ran the risk of someone walking in and finding me in the middle of playing or orgasmic bliss....it added to the eroticism.

mmmmm.... Did you ever get caught with your hand in the cookie jar? :)

I drive a semi, so I can see down into people's cars when stopped or when they pass me. The other day, I am stopped at a traffic light. As I tend to do, I glance down at the car to my left. I can't see the drivers face, but I can see a sweater over her lap and her hand under the sweater. This got my attention. The next thing I notice is her chest. She is breathing very heavily. And now her hand is moving around slightly. Right as the light turned green, I see her quickly convulse. I was hoping for a bit more of a view but soon the cars behind us were honking and it was time to go.

I drive a semi, so I can see down into people's cars when stopped or when they pass me. The other day, I am stopped at a traffic light. As I tend to do, I glance down at the car to my left. I can't see the drivers face, but I can see a sweater over her lap and her hand under the sweater. This got my attention. The next thing I notice is her chest. She is breathing very heavily. And now her hand is moving around slightly. Right as the light turned green, I see her quickly convulse. I was hoping for a bit more of a view but soon the cars behind us were honking and it was time to go.

Awesome!!!

Once more I have been instructed to finger myself whilst out and about and then post an account, so here it is:-

"I require you to masturbate before sleeping in the evening and again the following morning, 10 minutes each time. Get wet but no cumming! Then at work make yourself cum!"

Last night I had a delightful session with my bullet, even if it did leave me feeling all wet and needy by the end. I rolled and squeezed my nipples until they were hard and I was good and moist between my legs and receiving much pleasure from squeezing my ample thighs together. Then I set my bullet fairly high and placed it a little above my clit proper so the sensation set me moaning and panting but was not powerful enough to tip me over the edge. Resisting the temptation to finger my pussy or play with my nipples whilst I settled down to sleep was very difficult after that.

This morning I stuck with fingers. I woke up feeling all moist and ready to masturbate to orgasm. For the first five minutes I rubbed my clit with a single finger moistened in my already slick and slippery pussy. It sounds mild but I can tell you by the end I was dripping and could tease out strands of thick glistening goo from the vestibule of my sex with a finger. So, taking advantage, I used two fingers to stretch the entrance to my pussy and, flex and probe inside finding that little spot that makes me want to hump my bum and crush my nipples whilst I come. But I was a good girl and held back so my orgasm later on, at work, would be all the more powerful.

I usually wear boring, dark grey, knee length skirts to work and black sensible shoes so wearing stockings and suspenders underneath for ease of access is not really a problem and that is what I did. I choose a skirt that's a bit big for me and needs to be held in place with a belt. The office in partitioned into two: a very public outer portion with widows onto the corridor, settees and coffee tables as well as desks, and an inner sanctum whose internal windows only face the outer part and are obscured by tall book cases and whose external ones are both tinted and fitted with blinds. I waited until around sixish, when the bulk of the administrative staff have gone home, then moved into the inner sanctum, closed the door and shuttered its blind. First I undid my belt and then slipped a hand under the waistband of my skirt and fingered my pussy dreaming of mysterious strangers with deft fingers and long tongues until I was wet and my bum was wriggling and shifting about in the chair. That took a good fifteen minutes, it's hard to get really excited when you're listening for the door all the while whilst attempting to keep as still and quiet as a mouse, but I aroused myself gradually. Once I was close I took my bullet from my bag set it buzzing as fiercely as I dared without it making too much noise, slipped it under my skirt and pressed it to my clit. I came pretty quickly, only a quick burst of pleasure but intense enough to leave me all red and panting and a bit dishevelled and sweaty looking. Definitely not a good time for anyone to visit but, fortunately, no one did.

OMG that is one of the sexiest things I've read in a long time. Great post and seriously inspiring. đź’‹

I love fingering myself while on long drives. In the summer with my sundress pulled up around my waist, my finger working my clit, or if I've had the forethought, my little bullet vibe buzzing away. Next time I'm beside a truck I'll be sure to slow down.

Back