Wife who goes to work with no panties

In the summer my wife rarely wears anything under her clothes. But it's been brutally cold up here this winter. So fur lined thongs are definitely a necessity.

I have to dress for work but I only wear panties when I have to. I think panty lines are so tacky. I won't even wear them with a short skirt if I'm going to the grocery store or picking up the kidlets at school. Hub's gets mad at me but I don't care. I know it turns him on. Especially when I confess that the wind may have caused a little show or something.

The first time one of my girls said, "I think that man just saw your butt, mommy" I almost died of embarrassment. Since then, I just wave at the guy, smile and shrug as I go about trying to corral them into the car.

I probably enjoy irritating my husband more than I should but deep down he's like you and enjoys it too much to stay mad at me for very long.

I have to dress for work but I only wear panties when I have to. I think panty lines are so tacky. I won't even wear them with a short skirt if I'm going to the grocery store or picking up the kidlets at school. Hub's gets mad at me but I don't care. I know it turns him on. Especially when I confess that the wind may have caused a little show or something.

The first time one of my girls said, "I think that man just saw your butt, mommy" I almost died of embarrassment. Since then, I just wave at the guy, smile and shrug as I go about trying to corral them into the car.

I probably enjoy irritating my husband more than I should but deep down he's like you and enjoys it too much to stay mad at me for very long.

Nothing better than knowing your wife is showing off parts of her that will excite other men.

I bet the view is fantastic. Butt I bet a lot of people get disappointed because they peek and try to see panties or a thong and fail. They just don't realize they are seeing you in all your glory.

Your lucky then because if i was hubby then its sundresses only for you if your lucky and id hope for gale force winds

Here in the UK we're going through something of a cold snap. I'd say it was ideal weather for a mature lady to go to work with no panties and a full bladder too.

Oh brother I remember when my wife was doing the same, TURN ON, later I found out what a naughty girl she was. ;]

Back