A wolf in sheep's clothing/men in women's lingerie

Slurpysweet1

Virgin
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
18
Ok. I get it. A person is into whatever there into. Some might think it strange, and others find it arousing. People should have the freedom to explore their tastes in the area of sexual turn-ons, but what if you've been with someone for a decent while, and they finally feel comfortable enough to reveal their deepest secrets regarding their interestsand it is NOT something you can really get into, nor really embrace? Something's that for you, has the opposite effect, and you find it a definite turn-off, or a deal breaker? Let me tell you what happened once to me: I had a male that I had been friends with for nearly 14 years. We started dating and he eventually moved in. Everything was going fine. Then one day he says to me that he has a "surprise" for me tonight in the bedroom. That got my curiousity aroused and so for the rest of the day, my mind would stop and wonder what the surprise would be.(a new toy, a massage, some light bondage, there were several different things running through my mind). So that night he asks me if I'm ready for the surprise. I said yes, and he tells me to leave the bedroom til he calls me back in. I leave the room. When he finally calls me, I open the door and it's pitch black. He quickly tells me to come in and shut the door. Now I can't see anything and he tells me to come over to the bed. I stumble over and he tells me to lie on the bed, so I do. He's on the bed next to me and he says now close your eyes real tight and don't move, so I do as he's asking. He climbs over me to get off the bed and when he does, I feel something satiny brush past my arm. My mind registered the sensation, and my brain quickly dismissed it as he must by wearing a satin robe of some sort. Then he tells me again no peeking. I hear him turn on the light and I kept my eyes closed, excitedly waiting, and when he tells me to open them, he's standing at the foot of the bed wearing a short satin woman's nightgown and a pair of satin panties! My first thought was OMG WTF???!!!!! He hadn't gone full drag queen with makeup or heels or a wig, but to me, he looked ridiculous!! I'm sorry, I like my men to be, well, manly! He asked me what do you think, and I didn't have an answer. I was too stunned. He offered no explaination about what he was doing, such as he likes the feel of the material, or he likes to dress in women's clothes because it makes him horny. He just left his reasons hanging unanswered. I tried to indulge him this freak show that night, and he never explained anything bout his interest in it. When he tried to repeatedly do this every time we had sex, I finally told him that I did not find it to be a turn on. Eventually, we obviously parted ways. I never ridiculed him about it, and I never did get an explains ion about his interest in the women's clothes. If there's any women reading this, have you ever had anything like this happen, and what was your take on it. If there's any men reading this that do this, perhaps you can offer your perspective. For me, it just didn't do it. But like my mom always said, For every pot, there's a lid!'
 
Back
Top