Sibling comfort(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Matthew Bailey - 20 years old, 6'2, short brown hair, blue eyes, athletic body

It was my favorite time of the year. I had off from my classes at the community college and was looking forward to spending time with my girlfriend Ashley. Things weren't going as planned though, me and Ashley got into a pretty big argument and she went with her family to a relatives house out of town.

So now that my plans to spend time with Ashley were ruined I had nothing else to do but hang out around the house. My parents decided to go on a cruise for two weeks leaving just me and my little sister home alone. We haven't really spent much time together recently. We've been busy with our significant others and school so we barely hung out at all.

I just got back from a run on a chilly fall evening and took a shower and got changed into a pair of grey sweat pants and a white t shirt. Heading downstairs I went into the kitchen and got one of dad's beers from the fridge and then plopped down on the couch in living room and turned on the tv. I figured that you were out with your boyfriend leaving me home alone for the night so I was gonna get drunk.
 
NaCFHoI.jpg

Jessica 'Jess' Bailey, 18, dark brown hair and eyes, 5'6

Jess sat in the front seat of the car that her parents had bought for her, staring at her phone. Her eyes were red and blurry from crying and all she wanted was for one of her friends to call her back. This was a girlfriend emergency and none of her girlfriends was answering. Thirty minutes ago, Jess and her longtime boyfriend had ended their relationship and the eighteen year old wasn't dealing with it well. She checked her messages one more time, but nothing.

Frustrated, the brunette got out of the car and started into the house, barely noticing that her older brother's car was also in the driveway. Still dressed in the black skirt and white blouse that she'd worn on her date, Jess stormed into the house, anger at least partially replacing some of the heartbreak that consumed her. She swept past the entrance to the living room, seeing her brother but not speaking to him before climbing the stairs and locking herself in her rooms.

The moment she closed the door behind her, tears began to stream down her cheeks again, her composure gone and sobs causing her body to shake. It took awhile, but when Jess finally stopped crying, she undressed and changed into a pair of loose fitting sweat pants and a big, oversized sweatshirt.

She eventually emerged from her bedroom and made her way into the living room, deciding that she would be better off with some company, even if it was just her brother. Slumping down in her dad's recliner, the eighteen year old pulled her legs up underneath her and looked at her brother.

"Hey," she said, trying her best not to look or sound like someone who had just broken up with her boyfriend. "What are you up to?"
 
Matt was scrolling through the channels when he heard his sister enter the house and storm right up to her room. He didn't see that she was crying so he stayed where he was at. After a short while when Jess cane down to the living room he could tell something was bothering her. Matt set the remote down on the coffee table and sat up on the couch.

"Hey Jess." He took a sip from the beer finishing it off then setting the empty bottle back down on the coffee table. "You look like you could use a drink." Matt stood up and looked at his sister. "Do you want a beer or do I need to raid dad's liquor cabinet for something stronger?"
 
Jess stared at her brother for a few moments, realizing, based on his question, that she wasn't doing as good a job of hiding her feelings as she thought she was. Taking a deep breath, she finally answered, "We're definitely going to need the hard stuff."

The brunette wasn't really much of a drinker, but getting shit faced to the point of passing out sounded really, really good to her right at that moment. Instead of waiting for Matthew to get up and open the liquor cabinet, Jess stood and strode confidently across the room.

The key to the cabinet was in the lock because their dad trusted them to stay out of it. Jess felt a momentary pang of guilt at the betrayal of that trust, but it was quickly replaced by the need to numb herself to the pain she was feeling. Grabbing a bottle of tequila and a bottle of rum, she turned back around to face her brother.

"Do you want me to get something for you?" she asked.
 
Matt watched as Jess walked across the room and went to the liquor cabinet herself. She must really be upset, he thought to himself as he followed her closely. "Oh, those two bottles are just for you?" He asked and playfully grabbed the bottle of tequila from her hand and walked back over to the couch. "Sharing is caring Jess." Matt said with a smirk as he opened the bottle and took a swig feeling the burn of the alcohol as it went down his throat.

Looking up at his sister he patted the couch cushion next to him and motioned for her to come over. "I can tell something is upsetting you Jess. So why don't you come over here and talk to me about it?" He took another swig of the tequila trying to hide his emotions of his fight with Ashley.
 
"Me, upset? Your the one chugging tequila and sitting alone in the living room watching TV on a Saturday night...sheesh," the brunette joked half-heartedly before joining her brother on the couch. As she one again brought her legs up under her, Jess cradled the bottle of rum against her stomach, just below her breasts, still not taking a drink yet.

"Seriously though why aren't you out with Ashley?" she asked, trying her best to keep the conversation off her. As she waited for Matthew to answer, the teen handed her brother a glass from the liquor cabinet and then poured some run into her own glass.

The rum smelled sweet but strong and burned her throat on the way down. She followed the first sip with a longer one, deciding there was no point in going slow.
 
Matt realized it must be something that his sister did not want to talk about since she changed the focus of the conversation to him. Grabbing the glass that Jess handed to him Matt poured some of the tequila into the glass. "Did I make it that obvious?" He asked slouching back into the couch while sipping the drink cringing slightly from the burn of the liquor.

"Okay fine, me and Ashley got into a pretty big argument earlier today and she decide to go with her family to visit her out of town relatives and won't be back till after New Years." He ran his thumb along the top of the glass while he talked. Looking down at the ground also trying to not let his sister see how upset he was. "So that's why I was drinking alone on a Saturday night."
 
Hearing that Matt and his girlfriend had fought, Jess felt bad for teasing him about being alone. She certainly had no right to talk under the circumstances. So, instead of talking, the brunette had another sip of rum, this one even longer that the last.

"That sucks. Why do people suck so much, anyway?" Jess asked as she leaned against her brother's shoulder slightly.
 
"Tell me about it." Matt took another sip with his sister. Setting the empty glass on the table he poured himself another glass. Already starting to feel the effects of the liquor Matt was certain he was going to get very drunk tonight. When Jess leaned against Matt he rested his head against hers.

Matt wondered if Jess was going to share what had her so upset. "So.." his voice trailed off as he took his head off of her and looked over to her. "..are you going to share with me what's got you so down?" He reached over placing a hand on hers rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. "You can talk to me you know Jess, I can be helpful."
 
With a sigh, Jess finally opened up, "Well, let's just say that I don't want to talk about Logan...I don't want to talk about how we broke up a little while ago...or the mean things he said to me...cause if I did talk about them, then I might start crying again and I'm really tired of crying."

Her voice cracked slightly as the end, but all in all, the eighteen year old was proud that she made it through that little admission without losing it completely. Her reward was another sip of rum which burned her throat and stung her lips.

She paused, thinking, nope I can still remember my name. Better keep drinking.

"So, I repeat my original question, why do people suck?" the brunette joked after another sip from her glass, which she now had to refill.
 
Matt watched as Jess confessed to him why she was so upset and he could tell that she was really torn up over it. "Awww shit I'm so sorry Jess. People really do suck." Truth was Matt never really liked Logan. He felt like the guy was wrong for his sister but never said anything because Jess seemed happy.

"Well his loss." Matt paused to take a big sip from his glass. "You'll find someone better Jess I promise. You are an amazing beautiful girl and anyone would be lucky to have you and if they throw it away they are the dumbest person alive." Matt was really feeling the effects of the tequila because he could have sworn he just hit on his sister.
 
Hearing all the nice things Matt said would have felt better to Jess if they weren't coming from her big brother. He kinda had to say those things. But still, it was nice of him and it made the newly jilted teenager feel at least a little better.

"Thanks," she said, trying to sound cheerful. The brunette took another drink of rum, this time not bothering with the glass.

"Well, we are either a couple of pathetic losers, sitting home alone on a Saturday night or we are the most eligible bachelor and bachelorette in town, just waiting to be snapped up by some lucky bastards, right?" Jess suggested as she leaned forward and sat the bottle of liquor on the coffee table.

Her head was already spinning a little from the four or five shots worth of run she'd downed, when she tried to stand up, thinking she could walk over and turn some music on. Unfortunately she lost her balance almost immediately and managed to fall onto Matthew.

"Wow, that didn't work like I thought," she joked as she tried to gracefully push herself off of her brother and back to a standing position.
 
"We are definitely not losers Jess. I'm the luckiest man right now getting to be having drinks with the best looking girl in town." Matt said trying not to slur his words. He thought to himself that he was definitely drunk right now because he can't stop hitting on his own sister. He was also wondering if he should keep the compliments flowing to help make her feel better but he also didn't want to weird out his sister by hitting on her.

As Matt was going over this situation in his head Jess stood up and toppled over onto Matt. It caused his glass of tequila to spill onto his shirt and the empty glass to roll onto the couch next to him. His reflexes were slowed because of the alcohol so he wasn't able to stop her from falling but his hands did land on her body, on her sides right next to her breasts. Actually, his palms were resting on her breasts as he held on to her.

Matt was laughing at his sister's obvious drunkenness, "you okay Jess?" He asked with a smile on his face. Matt then looked down and saw his hands halfway squeezing his sister's breasts. He slide his hands down her sides and then looked back up at his sister, "Sorry"
 
Jess' response to drunkenly falling onto her brother, and accidentally getting groped in the process, was to start giggling like a school girl. Soon the giggle turned into laughing, the kind where you snort a few times too. Very ladylike, right? Once the teen finally got her amusement under control, she completed her mission of turning music on.

As she stood in front of the stereo, the brunette found herself swaying slightly to the music. The alcohol was definitely beginning to hit her, she realized. Like falling down wasn't sign enough, she thought as she began to do more than just move her hips.

"We should dance...come on, come dance with me..." Jess suggested as she turned toward her brother and crooked her finger at him.
 
Matt wasn't exactly the dancing type, but he wanted to keep his sister happy. There was about a shots worth of liquor left in his glass so Matt quickly downed it and set the empty glass down on the table. Looking over at Jess as she motioned him to come over with her finger. When he stood up he could definitely feel the effect of the liquor. 'This should be interesting.' He thought to himself.

After walking a wobbly line over towards his sister, Matt watched Jess for a little bit and then made his own attempt at dancing. Moving his body to the rhythm of the music doing what felt right. He didn't care if he made a fool of himself in front of his drunken sister, she probably won't even remember tonight.
 
Jess gave the obligatory drunken 'woo' when Matthew finally joined her on the impromptu dance floor that was the empty space in front of the shelf where their parents' stereo sat. With a partner in crime, the eighteen year old began to let herself get into the dancing a little more, pulling out some of her moves, including at one point, turning her back to her brother and bending down and then slowly (and some what clumsily) rubbing her ass up the front of Matthew's body until she was standing up again. Jess continued to dance provocatively against her brother, realizing that she could be sluttier than normal since it was Matthew and she didn't need to worry about him trying to get handsy.

Unfortunately the rum kept her dancing from being quite as coordinated as it normally was, which meant she looked like one of the drunken girls at the club, sloppy and a little out of control. It also meant that after a few minutes, the teen was dizzy and ready to sit down.

"Okay...I think that's enough dancing for now," she announced, pushing herself away from her brother. "I'll be right back." The brunette swayed across the living room floor toward the downstairs bathroom.
 
Matt was chuckling as the two siblings drunkingly danced together with not a care in the world of how bad of a fool they looked like. Then the dance took a more erotic turn when Jess bent over in from of him and started rubbing her ass against him. Matt went along with it though moving his hips to the music against his sister.

Luckily for Matt the dance didn't last any longer or else Jess would have felt a massive erection against her. Even through the sweatpants they were both wearing Matt was sure his sister could have felt the bulge of his semi erect cock against her. After Jess left the room Matt started pacing back and forth hoping she didn't get weirder out by feeling his half hard dick against her.

Walking back to the table Matt poured himself another shot and downed it quickly. "Getting hard for your little sister what's wrong with you?" Matt spoke softly to himself as he went back to pacing. "I couldn't fucking help it though. How could I control myself with that big ass rubbing against me?" He spoke softly again.
 
After Jess finished relieving herself, she stood in front of the bathroom mirror staring at herself. Despite her brother's best efforts, thoughts of Logan had managed to creep back into the teenager's head, and those thoughts, combined with the rum she'd consumed in such a short time, left her feeling sad and angry and confused all at the same time. As she stared at herself, she suddenly seemed to notice a million imperfections, so many that she found herself wondering why Logan had ever gone out with her at all.

No, that's stupid, she told herself. He's an asshole and this is not your fault. Splashing water on her face, Jess took a deep breath and marched out of the bathroom, determined not to fall into the trap of blaming herself for the break up.

Rather than turn and go back into the living room, the brunette went upstairs to her bedroom. She emerged five minutes later dressed in the matching bra and panties set that she had bought two days ago. She'd planned to wear them for Logan the next time they were together, but now, after the break up, he'd never get to see her in the silky black and pink lingerie.

So now she was going to wear them for herself. And she was going to feel good about herself. She was going to feel sexy.

Returning to the living room, Jess waked around to stand in front of the couch. She glanced down at her brother, "Don't ask," she said before sitting down, with her back against the couch and her legs stretched out in front of her on the shaggy white rug.
 
Eventually Matt calmed down and stopped pacing and settled into the couch. He thought maybe she went to her room and fell asleep. While he was sitting there he turned the television on and started clicking through the channels trying to find something to watch. Then he heard a door open and moments later he saw Jess re enter the room. Only thing was this time she was wearing a sexy silky black and pink bra and pantie set.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her, his own sister half naked and he couldn't stop staring. The erection that he tried fighting away earlier that has since calmed down started to return beneath his pants. "Slipped into something more comfortable I see." Matt said to his little sister. "I like it. It looks good."
 
Jess sensed a little bit of awkwardness in her brother's reaction to her appearance, but the way she saw it she wasn't wearing any less than she wore when they went swimming or when she sunbathed during the summer. It wasn't like she was wearing a thong or stockings with a garter, or see thru lace, all of which she owned of course. No, this was just a bra and panties. The bra might have been just a little small, and left just a little more of her c cups visible than her bikini, and the panties might have been cut a bit differently than her bikini bottoms, but so what. He was her brother.

"Might as well be comfortable, besides it isn't like I have anyone to wear this for now," the brunette responded before reaching forward and pouring herself another shot of rum. She told herself it was her last one, and that she had already had enough. She told herself that she was going to drink it and watch a few minutes of tv with Matt and then she would go to bed and sleep off the whole day.

After downing the shot, instead of putting the bottle down, she poured another. And then another. And whatever plan she had of going to bed was forgotten. With her lips burning nicely and her head swimming, the eighteen year old leaned toward her older brother, putting her head against his knee. Then turning her body to look up at him, she reached out and placed on hand on his other leg.

"Let's do something fun," Jess suggested, only slurring her words slightly.
 
Both siblings were more than just drunk, they were wasted. Matt sat there ogling over his half naked sister having to adjust himself to keep his erection hidden. His long thick meaty ten inch cock was running along his thigh and held down by his boxers and sweatpants. It just so happened that it was running along the same thigh that his sister decided to rest her head on.

There was about half a glass of tequila left in his cup and he downed it all quickly then set his empty glass down. "Fuck.." he said in response to the burning sensation from the liquor. If Jess moved her head up his leg just a few more inches she would surely discover his massive erection. "Do you have something in mind Jess?"
 
"I don't know...like go TP Logan's house, or egg his car..." Jess suggested, throwing out the first couple of things that came to mind. Unfortunately, as soon as the words came out of her mouth, she realized that doing something mean to Logan would just make her seem like a pathetic little teenager, even if it was satisfying. "No...something fun, just you and me, no boyfriends or girlfriends or parents or anyone else involved..."

"Fuck, I don't know," she cursed, frustrated that she couldn't think of anything. Jess didn't usually cuss, especially not the F word, so after she said it, she looked up at her brother and started giggling. Her hand moved from one leg to the other, moving to the same leg that her head was resting on, but landing on the inside of his thigh. Despite the fact that her hand was resting directly on his long, thick bulge, the inebriated eighteen year old didn't notice. Just like she didn't notice that her breasts were nearly about to burst from the bra she was wearing as she stared up into her brother's eyes.

"Can't you think of anything?" she asked, hopeful.
 
Matt tried to avoid the naughty drunken thoughts that were filling his head. He found this harder to do when Jess shifted her position and her hand was resting on the shaft of his manhood and her tits were about to pop out of her bra. 'We could make a revenge video to send to Logan of you sucking my dick.' Matt shook his head as he thought such a naughty idea but didn't say anything to Jess.

The two sibling just kind of stared at each other for a few moments while Matt tried thinking of something to do. "We could always go play pool." Matt suggested. Their house had a den which kind of served as a game room. It had a pool table, air hockey table, a bar and comfy chairs and a couch for watching the games.
 
"Yes!" Jess agreed enthusiastically, even though she didn't really play pool that often. Grasping to the idea, the teen pulled herself up to her knees, clutching to Matt's legs to do so. Then, her hands moving to his knees she forced herself to her feet, all the while oblivious to the fact that most of her perky, teen tits were visible to her brother.

Once she was finally standing, Jess took a moment to let the room stop spinning before she reached down and grabbed Matthew's hand and tried to pull him up off the couch.

"Come on, I'm totally going to own you," she joked. "I've been hustling you all these years, letting you think your better than me, and tonight your finally gonna get it."
 
Watching his little sister's perky teen breasts bounce and jiggle as she stood up did not help Matt's erection go away, it only made things worse. Squeezing Jess's hand Matt stood up off the couch and was almost instantly feeling light headed. "Shit.." he mumbled as he stumbled a few steps following Jess to the den.

Matt was able to gather himself and stop stumbling around so much. This was the most drunk he has been in his life. "Oh is that so sis?" As Matt spoke he got the triangle to rack the balls up. He was too drunk to try and focus on putting them in the correct order and he didn't think Jess would care anyways. After the game was set and ready to be played Matt grabbed the pool stick and handed it to Jess.

"You really think you're gonna beat me?" He leaned against the pool table while speaking mainly to help him keep his balance. "Lets make this more interesting then." He smirked as he proposed s bet. "Shit, never mind I'm broke." He chuckled. With his hormones raging and alcohol running through his body he proposed the next idea without thinking. "How about this, you miss a shot..." he paused for a moment, "...you take off a piece of clothing?"
 
Back
Top