Veroe and Erotic's Brainstorming Palace

Good point. Fine keep him long enough to be sure then slit his throat.:rolleyes::devil:
 
Well the plan is for her to have fallen in love with Maximus by then so she'd go against the tradition Amazons always followed after breeding with a man.

The real danger is Janna. She already hates him for being a man. When she learns Mara is going against traditions rather than dialing them up to the most fundamental perspectives....well he'd be a dead man.
 
Here is an odd ball request!

Once we do the initial breeding and them falling in love we should jump forward and move into them maybe having a teenage kid and a pre teen one.

I would love to see how their kids react to their dad being a slave

And I can't wait to see how Janna reacts to all that! I think Mara might have to kill her! Or make a choice
 
I like the idea. After they fight and defeat the emperor's army we'll jump ahead first to when the baby is born. Then later when the children are of age.

Janna will be a political rival for later...right now she still has hopes she can eventually sway Mara to her view.
 
What if their first baby was a boy? What if the tradition was to kill it because of its a male?
 
OH SHIT

Yeah lets do that! Oh man how is THAT going to play out? Will she kill her son? Can she even do that?
 
I don't know yet. But I can't wait to write that scene.:D
 
I have an idea of her maybe exiling him or something instead (even though he would be a baby) or maybe giving him to merchants only for him to come back insisting on liberating his father

But thats a very loose concept idea!
 
We'll keep that as an alternative idea. It depends on how monstrous we want the amazons' society to be.
 
Sweet!

Question how would you feel about doing Catwoman? Maybe has a foil to Kate? Down the line?

My thinking is maybe after Kate finds out and breaks off with Bruce Catwoman/ Selina Kyle comes on the scene maybe there is this woman who seems fine with his nighttime acitvities and finds them hot but isnt much interested in what Bruce wants which is someone to come home to at night. Maybe there is a tabloid shot of Catwoman and Batman in a... uncomfortable position for Kate ot have to deal with as well?
 
Maybe a proto-version of catwoman. Like what we're planning for Cobblepott.
 
Sounds like you're trying to make a love triangle type of situation to me. I'm of two minds about it really.
 
I dont usually like love traingles so I wouldnt go so far! We can make this version of Cat woman more like black cat to Spiderman! Basically a woman who loves the cat and mouse but doesnt want anything real or outside of the costumes!
 
In that case I'd be more amenable to doing it, but as long as the focus of the thread doesn't shift away from Bruce and Kate.
 
Oh I am not even sure if the two would have sex! Maybe its enough to have Kate ccome back to him and try and make it work? Maybe Kate in anger finally tries to try him? Who knows!
 
Its so far down the road from where we are right now I can't say how it will turn out yet.
 
For the christmas assassins I have so far

Deathstroke

Deadshot

Lady Shiva

And for Maybes I have

Nyssa Al Ghul

Bronze Tiger
 
Sounds good. Let's not overload it though. We need to keep the cameos organic not forced.
 
I think four or five at the least with maybe just four! I will probably go with Nyssa for that league of assassin reference!
 
I like that. Nyssa was one of my favorite side characters from Arrow.
 
Great! Now you justo we me a princess post so I can get a cripple to punch a gneetically engineered super dog!
 
I have a lot more to do than the set up for Arthur to punch a dog in that post. This may be the biggest post in that thread yet.
 
Back
Top