Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUNG SON said:
Just wondering who you have just seen and the thought has gone into your head... I really wanna bang that person.




I just saw Kristen Scott Thomas on tv and I really get the feeling she would love a big dick in her ass. I gladly volunteer!!

I just watching Prison Break and have feeling to fuck Holly Valance
 
sirhugs said:
that feistiness is why hardware stores sell rope? though who would tie up whom?

I'd say it was the earthy sensuality myself. Since I'm a switch, I suppose she and I could take turns tying each other up...and having our ways with each other. :devil:
 
Stacy Valentine, or that girl I was talking to at the deli.

I coulda gotten lucky too, if she didn't have that kid with her XP.
 
This Indian gal that I saw in Target the other day...kind of thin, compared to most of the girls that I find attractive, but still quite sexy in that exotic, earthy way. Something about swarthy complexions.... :D
 
Hmmm, who do I want to fuck right now?

Well since my significant other probably doesn't count right now.....

Calo - a guy I went to HS with and just met up with again tonight after 10 years. He's now a tattooed, pierced bass player in a rock band and I swear every time he hugged me tonight (which was several times), I just plain didn't want to let go. :cathappy:
 
All three of Hef's girlfriends....I can see why he likes them.

....all 3 of the wives from "Big Love".

......some of the she-males from this porn flick about she-male threesomes.

....and once again, Stacey Dash....after seeing her Playboy spread...very hot....
 
Texguy84 said:
Cause she's got the most honest hips in the biz? :nana:

Honest and ...um....hot....cough...um....yeah, that too. LOL. Nice voice too.

A more disturbing one is the representation of Eve from the bible books by Arthur Maxwell...when I was a teen....I know that they wanted her to be pretty...but for a TV-less preacher's son...they were playing with fire...does it count as incest if Eve didn't actually exist? :eek: :devil:

A certain Swede with I've been roleplaying lately...not so disturbing there.

And a few lesbians that I know, but that's definitely never happening...since they're ....um, gay... ;) :eek:
 
SEVERUSMAX said:
Honest and ...um....hot....cough...um....yeah, that too. LOL. Nice voice too.

A more disturbing one is the representation of Eve from the bible books by Arthur Maxwell...when I was a teen....I know that they wanted her to be pretty...but for a TV-less preacher's son...they were playing with fire...does it count as incest if Eve didn't actually exist? :eek: :devil:
I love all that hair. I just want to grab a hold of it, and yank her head back while i fuck her with a strap on. Mmm mmm mmm. Bet she has a really deep throaty moan. *sigh*

musical interlude: the only one who could ever reach me. . . was the son of a preacher man. . . :devil:

Today, the three incredibly well built airforce pilots that were in the coffee shop this morning. Yummy. I was feeling the need to support the troops.
 
Saucyminx said:
I love all that hair. I just want to grab a hold of it, and yank her head back while i fuck her with a strap on. Mmm mmm mmm. Bet she has a really deep throaty moan. *sigh*

musical interlude: the only one who could ever reach me. . . was the son of a preacher man. . . :devil:

Today, the three incredibly well built airforce pilots that were in the coffee shop this morning. Yummy. I was feeling the need to support the troops.

I am sure that the troops would have enjoyed that too....lol...wouldn't blame them.

As for Shakira....same here...save for the fact that I wouldn't need a strap-on....

....as for being the son of a preacher man....well....we sin too, just feel more guilt about it until some of us convert to different religions.... :devil: ...but truly, they were a little too skilled at illustrating that book....if their motive was religious inspiration and not fueling the fantasies of a teenage boy....though I seem to recall putting her face and form on something out of Greek myths in my daydreams...quite a mix of stories...cum to think of it...
 
The blonde English chick in those Orbit gum commercials. You know the "Dirty Mouth?" "For a good clean feeling, no matter what!"

Yummy.
 
Virginia Madsen....something about curly blondes with a constantly worried look on their faces.
 
I could do:

Julie Strain, Monica Bellucci, Monique Gabrielle, Jennifer Lopez, Gillian Anderson, Cindy Crawford, etc, but I know I would only be a dissapointment to them.
 
101 said:
I could do:

Julie Strain, Monica Bellucci, Monique Gabrielle, Jennifer Lopez, Gillian Anderson, Cindy Crawford, etc, but I know I would only be a dissapointment to them.

Now, I admire that sort of self-deprecating honesty.
 
Older Women The Kinkiest

Would first like to fuck Sue Lewis aged 45 and her friend Christine Wells aged 59. Fuck these in the morning. In the afternoon fuck Diane Bennett aged 65. Then in the evening screw Sonia White also 65.
I will be shattered but it would be well worth it. These women are fantastic for their age. I would wear a French maids uniform especially for them.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I LOVE YOU SUE LEWIS
I LOVE YOU CHRISTINE WELLS
I LOVE YOU DIANE BENNETT
I LOVE YOU SONIA WHITE

What a fantastic kinky day I would have.
LOVE
SISSY ADELE XXXXX
 
Dilbo said:
Carol Cummings and/or Peggy

Well, Peggy and I made it today by cybersex for the first time. She was amazed that she caused my sperm to spill just by her words. She said I had her dripping wet and naked at the keyboard, but she had to suppress her own moans and didn't get off all the way because her hubby and teen-aged son came home. It took me 6 months to build her up to this. We'll do it again soon. Carol I've fucked many times many years ago, so I can wait.
 
Susan Ward and Lori Heuring from "The In Crowd".

Lindsay Duncan, Kerry Condon, and Chiara Mistalli (I think that's the right spelling for her name) from Rome.

Several hot porn stars from a couple pornos I saw today.
 
jennschltz said:
i wanna have sex with 1 or all of the pussycat dolls

Well, I can certainly understand that about Tara Reid or Rosario Dawson.

Katya Kassin and Audrey (porn stars).

Nina Hartley (older, but nice).

A few redheads lately have come to mind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top