Family Christmas Party (open to one female)

Her mouth s warm, as was her hands as they all tended to his cock, getting him hard in no time at all. His eyes flicker closed as he tilted his head back again, moaning out her name, cooing at every chance he got. He whimpered a littl as one hand slid down and grabbed at her hair.

"Rachel." He gasped alittle, throwing his head to the side. "You do that again and...ah...." He grunted, letting his noises do the talking for him.

Rachel didn't know what his rapid breaths meant, so she just continued her attentions on his cock. But, subconsciously she must have known, because she worked harder. Her hand stroked faster, her tongue got more wild on his cock and she sucked harder, bobbing her head at a furious pace.

"Mm..." She moaned as her hands squeezed his nuts again.

So she was surprised when his cock grew in her mouth, stretching her lips even more. Her eyes opened in awestruck wonder as hot, sticky liquids splashed into her mouth. His thick semen flooded her mouth and dripped out of the sides. She had realized that she couldn't breath and was swallowing as quickly as she could, but there was just so much.

Rachel kept swallowing but a few drops made its way out of her mouth and dribbled onto his pubic hairs. She coughed his dick out of her mouth, causing more semen to drip out from between her lips.

"Sorry." She whispered and sucked the spill cum into her mouth. Her mouth returned to his cock and she sucked him dry.

"All clean." Rachel smiled up at him.

He watched as his seed, rather unexpectedly for him as well, erupted from his manhood and forced its way into her mouth. Watching her suck his cock dry, catching the cum that leaked down at into his pubes, he smirked alittle bit, pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"Heh, good girl for cleaning up her mess." he joked, laughing a little bit and ruffled her hair, which was odd, consdering that he was joking with his cousin, despite the fact that she had given him his first blowjob and orgasm.

Well, when in rome.

With a smirk, he picked her up. "Whatcha want, a cookie for a good job? He teased.

Rachel winced at his tone, but leaned into his hand nevertheless. "Damian..." She whined and allowed herself to be helped up.

"Do you..." A small, tentative smirk tilted the side of her face. "Do you wanna, you know, do it again?" The soreness between her legs stopped her hands from feeding his cock into her again, though.

"Later, I mean. I'm sore..." The blond whined again. "Why do you have to be so big?" Her lips puckered in a slight pout.

"Well why do you have to be so tight?" He laughed a little as he looked down at her. "But yeah, I do wanna do it again, trust me."

He kissed her softly on the lips.

"But like you said, when you stop being sore."

Rachel nodded into his chest with a small, contented smile. "But its not going to be for a while..." She slugged him playfully in the arm.

"Bastard..." The petite blond hissed, squeezing him a little bit. She lay there for a while on top of him, her body pressed against his delightfully.

Rachel had a little difficulty laying so still for so long, so after fifteen minutes of laying still, she just had to move. She retreated from his arms and picked up her clothes.

"I need a shower. Don't want mom to freak out or something." She explained before stopping with a wide grin on her features. "Come join me."

Rachel peeked her head out of the doorway, and seeing no one in the halls, she dashed into the bathroom. She stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water.

She was gone before he even had a chance to react. He watched as his cousin picked herself up, pulled her clothing on, and walked to the door.

Something about a shower. What got his attention after the "Shower" word was "Come join me." He was NOT going to pass up an oppourtunity like that.

Slipping on his own clothing for show, he quikly followed after his cousin, checking out the hallway for a moment to make sure the coast was clear while he made a beeline for the bathroom.

He finally made it, shutting the door behind him, and turned to Rachel.

"Smooth." He laughed as he peeld his shirt off again.

"I know, right?" She laughed, her hungry blue eyes trailing lazily over his body. She watched as he slowly stripped out of his clothes, taking his time.

"Come on. We don't have all day, you know!" Rachel hissed at him as her hands fumbled with the knobs, twisting and turning the hot and cold water controls until it was at the perfect temperature. Small clouds of steam gathered at the shower floor, making its way up, the water vapor tendrils snaked upwards to cloud the glass shower door.

Her small hands picked up a shampoo bottle and held it out for him. "Would you wash my hair? And my back too?" She asked sweetly, pouting slightly. "Please...?"

"Please." he rolled his eyes a little bit as he satched the shampoo from her hands, stepping into the shower behind her, smiling. "Like I could say no to you."

Sprayng some into his hands, he lathered it up a little bit and scrubbed it into her hair,, his fingers working hard against her scalp and humming a little bit, making sure to getevery inch of her long, blonde hair.

"Feel good?" He asked, gently rubbing at her scalp.

Rachel giggled at his words and shook her head slightly. "No you can't. I'm adorable." She smiled hugely.

She leaned her head back slightly and moaned softly as his fingers worked against her sensitive scalp

"Mhmm..." The young blond wriggled slightly against the body pressed up against her. "Feels so good, baby."

"Well, I should hope so." he said teasingly as his fingers pressed against hr scalp further, until her entire head of hair was encased in a fine layer of soap. With her back turned to him, he wrapped his arms around her slowly.

"Heh, gotta say, this isn't one of the most normal days I've had." he said as his hands slid u her watery, soapy body and grasped at her breasts, massaging the perky mounds of flesh as he slowly grew back to life down there, pressing against her thighs and backside.

"But then again, with all the fun I've had, and the fun I'm gonna have, considering it's with YOU, wel, I gotta say, I think I'm gonna look forward to it." he said with a coy little grin as his fingers pinched her nipples, his manhood growing to life ever so slowly still, until he was finally hard again, throbbing dimly against her lower back.

Rachel gasped in pleasur when her cousin wrapped his strong arms around her petite body. Her head fell limply backwards, resting lightly against his chest as his hands worked to fondle her generous breasts. His fingers tugged sharply at her already excited nipplea, giving her thick rubbery nubs quite the workout.

The young once-virgin wriggled her hips pleasantly against his inflating cock purring with contentment as his large rod poked and prodded at her back.

"Damian!" Rachel managed to whimper. "We must stop! What if someone walks in on us?"

Contrary to her words of caution, her body was reacting on its own, grinding her ass against his thighs. She continued the motion, wanting to stop but she needed his help to stop!

"That's kinda why I locked the door, babe." he said with a small laugh, feeling her generous, firm ass rubbing against his legs. his fingers continued to play wit her taut, hardened nipples, tugging on them as his cock was sandwiched between his own hips and her back.

"'Sides." he whispered as he leaned own to her ear, kissing it softly. "Looks like from your oh so sexy gyrations, you happen to be liking this!"

One hand released her breast and slid dwn to her no longer virgin cunt, and slide two fingers into her. He sowly began to push them in and out of her slowly, one hand tending to her breast, the other pumping his digits in and out, and his cock rubbing against her ass, essentally.

"Now don't you?"

"Mhmm..." She murmured affirmatively, nodding her slightly. His touches were insistent and unyielding, causing her flesh to yearn for more of his firm caresses. Her whimpers and soft murmurs increased in intensity at each thrust of his fingers.

"Ah..." Rachel melted against him underneath the showerhead. The steamy water cascaded over their faces and bodies. It cleaned her hair of the creamy lather, causing the long,wet blond hair to lay limply in ringlets against her shoulders.

The little blond arched her back against him. Her small well-maintained hands covered his, one to hold him against her breast and the other to play with her engorged clit.

"That feel good, baby?" He aske her calmly as he could, his fingers delving into her wet lips with little to no mercy. HIs other hand continued to squeeze at her breast, tenderly, lovingly.

"Bet it does...' He laughd a little bit. "Even with all the water I can feel how wet you are..." He chuckled a little bit nd kissed further at her neck,pullingher closer to hi, his manhood pressed against her lower back, throbbing.

"See what you do to me?" He asked softly, his voice barely above a whisper. "Getting your older cousin so hard..."

Last edited:
"Mhmm..." She mewled in pleasure once again as his two fingers continued to saw in and out of her wet lips.

"Damian." His baby cousin moaned out his name, a low husky cry of consent, as she leaned her head back against his collarbone, enjoying his attentions to her quivering body and the hard cock pressed up against her back, dangerously close to the crack of her ass and the rosebud hidden between her firm, round cheeks.

"Mm..." Rachel purred with delight as the fingers of his left hand expertly kneaded her breasts before sliding the the tops of her nipples, tugging and tweaking the rubbery nubs.

"My god, you're making wet..." The young blond ground back against his erection, feeling it twitch at the increased contact.

He kissed her had on the lips, holding her in place as his tongue sank into her pink llips and into a nice, loving gesture of how he felt to her.

"Shit, Rachel." He whisperd softly as he pulled away from said kiss, one hand pushing his fingers into her previously virgin pink slit, his other hand massaging and tending to her full breast. "I don't think I can stand not being in you."

As she grinded herself against him, he pshed her back towards him as she ground, pushing his manhood completely against the crack of her ass, between her firm cheeks.

Rachel wriggled a bit more against his cock as it slid in between her asscheeks.

"Well..." She murmured, her tongue still heavy from his soft, sensual kiss.

The petite blond turned around in his arms and pressed her front up against his own. A small hand reached up to lovingly stroke a hand across his strong chin.

"Come to my room tonight." Her head tilted to the side gently, a small smile playing on the edges of her lips. "Please?"

"Heh...' He chuckled a little bit as she stroked at his chin, sliding a hand down to her curvy hips and kissed her n the forehead. "I was hoping to get another invitation...' He grinned, ndding.

"Is there a specific reason my sweet cousin would like me in her room?"

She nodded into his chest, her hands running across the lean musculature of his upper body.

"Yes, Damian..." Rachel whispered. "I'm afraid of having a bad nightmare and I need my big, protective cousin to protect me." Her hands grasped his shoulders, puling herself up to give him a gentle peck on the lips.

He had to smile as she described what she said. He kissed her back as he was pulled down.

"Well, as your big cousin, I'll handle any kind of nightmares youmay have.' he laughed. "Scout honor. Can't leave you like that..."

Rachel tilted her head to the side slightly, a mischievous grin on her pretty features.

"You promise?" She slid back down his body and stepped away, using the soap to clean herself quickly before she was too tempted to resume their activities in the shower.

It was 15 minutes later when she was able to step out of teh shower, clean and pink from the vigorous scrubbing. She wrapped two towels around herself to dry off, one large one around her body and the other one wrapped around her hair to dry it faster.

"Damian. Let me go out first." She whispered at him as she opened the door a crack, looking around for anyone. Seeing no one, she slid out, but not without speaking to him again.

"Meet me downstairs in like 15 minutes or something."

Back