Feminization makes me so hard

had to do it again...
attachment.php

i am new to lit but love being feminized, usually as forced fem and then being dominated. Have tried to find people to chat on line but have had no luck any suggestions

It would suit me love Femboys. LOtus, how about I unbuckle and give each a kiss:kiss:
i am new to lit but love being feminized, usually as forced fem and then being dominated. Have tried to find people to chat on line but have had no luck any suggestions

All my life I knew I was different from the other boys - I was never interested in war and battles or playing sports, and I never thought farting was funny. I don't think I really ever identified with the boys. On the other hand I don't think I act like a sissy either. I guess I'm somewhere in between. I've thought about crossdressing tho for a while. In college , just hanging out with some friends late one night, I let a girl use make up on me, unfortunately for me she wasn't interested in making me pretty , she just drew little doodles on my face with a liner or lipstick ( I cant remember ).

Also, looking back now , I know I never really pleased a woman in bed, at least not with my cock, but I have been pretty good with my mouth and tongue. I just don't feel "manly" . I came across a magazine called "Forced Womanhood" several years ago and that immediately struck a chord with me. It was about men being turned into busty sexy sissy shemales in chastity by their girlfriends or wives, and made to suck their lover's cocks and lick their cum filled pussies. That's the fantasy that REALLY makes me hot.

my only craving (outside my normal marriage...) is to have my breasts worshipped and feminized...by a woman...preferably...:eek::eek::eek:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Back