60+ and Those Who Love Them

Dollie------------ Stopped back to give you kids some encouragement. I was in my 70's in this photo. I'm still more active than when younger and hubby loves me having a good time.
p5RJU5R.jpg
Every time I look at this pick I lose my load!!
 
no opportunity

I've not found an older woman 60+ who has any interest in sex. There is one who would like to but she is forever married and wouldn't cheat.
 
Mmmmmm... LOVE 'em!

I love older men, 40, 50, 60, and yes, even 70. I don't live in the right part of the country for this to be acceptable, but I think they're sexy, smart, and strong. I have a high libido that puts off the older men I've met. Oh well, I love looking.

Hi. I wonder how many are on here, either male or female, that are either 60 and over or love people who are. I am a member of the "Do you like older men" thread and even started the new one.

I have noticed that "older" on that thread most of the time is considered 40 to 60, and sometimes even younger. A 35 year old is "old" in a 20 year old person's mind. That is why I wanted to start this thread for us real senior litsters whose get up and go hasn't got up and gone.

I'm 70 and still have a great libido. I will admit that I sometimes need assistance, but that only makes me try harder, pun intended, lol:).

Lets hear from those who are either in this age category or love those who are.
 
I think I posted this on a previous thread, if so, I apologise x I tend to favour the trees when choosing guys for sex and love to have sex with really young or really old guys x so, yes, I do love older guys x x x
 
I think I posted this on a previous thread, if so, I apologise x I tend to favour the trees when choosing guys for sex and love to have sex with really young or really old guys x so, yes, I do love older guys x x x

What is your largest age gap?
 
One of the few things that I haven't done that I want to do. Being with an older man, and by that I mean sixty plus. Just let him have his way with me, and enjoy the experience. Gets me so wet...I should also say that a woman of that same age would also be hot.
 
I love older men, 40, 50, 60, and yes, even 70. I don't live in the right part of the country for this to be acceptable, but I think they're sexy, smart, and strong. I have a high libido that puts off the older men I've met. Oh well, I love looking.

I love the thought of you looking, but love even more the thought of you finding, enjoying....
 
I like older women too

I've always had a thing about older women since my teens. I've always loved the their fuller figure and softness of their bodies. It's like ripe fruit so much tastier.
Also they tend to be more sensual and skilled sexually.
Although she lives a little too far away I still occasionally meet a 73 year old lady friend in rural Blairgowrie. She is very curvy with large love buttons (nipples and clit). I'm always amazed how randy and juicy she is when I arrive. She loves both cock and tongue. I've never known a woman cum so profusely. I can make her gush at will when I gently caress her G spot whilst I lightly pleasure her clit with the tip of my wet tongue. You just feel the gush of cum flood your fingers. I love supping from her luv cup and and putting my nice thick cock inside her big soaking wet pussy. She also loves anal sex has a tray with lube and toys handy to fuck my hole as she fellates me.
Don't get me wrong I ike younger women and guys too but she is right up there if you pardon the pun mmmmmmmm I'm feeling so horny just writing about her.
 
There's a song that goes something like this- Love em All....Love em Allll. The long and the short and the tall...!!!!

Well- Im certainly finding Debbie tasty. ;):rose:
 
Back
Top