Moody Ruby

Glad to see photos of you again.
You are perfectly lovely.

For what it is worth, love yah, Ruby :kiss::rose:
It may be a virtual world, but not all of it is fake. :heart:

Happy to see more pics. Moody Ruby ---- brings a smile and some random happy thoughts.

Just stumbled in the door Ruby but I had to add my 2 cents. If someone as gorgeous and beautiful as you has doubts about your worth there is no hope for the rest of us..omg woman. Do you even know how utterly beautiful you truly are?

I have been fortunate enough to see your posts for quite a while now and you are simply a delight , not just physically as we can all attest to but such a lovely spirit you have as well. Please never ever doubt your worth or let someone else define that. :rose:

At the risk of over- egging the pudding, I know another two songs about Ruby, one by Dion and the Belmonts, in the 1950 (too early for you), the other by Ray Charles really tears at the heart.
Over egging the pudding?..never. I won't lie...at first I thought you said over edging the pudding:rolleyes:
I did Google these once...the Ray Charles one is a heart clutcher
Like a peach
It is always the fabulous sexy shit that gets us!

.... and with those deep dark sexy eyes... someone needs to be in a timeout. The perfectly naughty thoughts are just streaming out of those sexy looks.
I'm not quite sure what's streaming out of my eyes lately....I'm feeling a bit...multiple personality 'ish'
So sexy, as always!

I'll look forward to that day. ;)
My pleasure my lady. :kiss:
Good old shit! :)
Oh Cogan...you make my heart feel good :)
Beautiful pictures. It's great to see you back. Thank you for sharing.
Even though I'm wishy washy?
Glad to see photos of you again.
You are perfectly lovely.
Perfectly lovely....that's it...we're getting hitched.
Thanky wanky old or new always good shit---------->:)
Xoxoxo
For what it is worth, love yah, Ruby :kiss::rose:
It may be a virtual world, but not all of it is fake. :heart:
Well...not fake but it's easy to get caught up in the non tangibles.
Happy to see more pics. Moody Ruby ---- brings a smile and some random happy thoughts.
I enjoy happy random thoughts!
Ruby, do you know how beautiful/sexy you are/is/am??????
I'm working on it...
Just stumbled in the door Ruby but I had to add my 2 cents. If someone as gorgeous and beautiful as you has doubts about your worth there is no hope for the rest of us..omg woman. Do you even know how utterly beautiful you truly are?

I have been fortunate enough to see your posts for quite a while now and you are simply a delight , not just physically as we can all attest to but such a lovely spirit you have as well. Please never ever doubt your worth or let someone else define that. :rose:

Can I just say ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
And thank you...truly.

If someone can tell me how to get this damn otter case off my phone so I can clean the camera I'd be happy to up the quality:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If someone can tell me how to get this damn otter case off my phone so I can clean the camera I'd be happy to up the quality:rolleyes:

I can help with that. Use a butter knife to pry it open.

Great pics though! :)

Ms. Ruby, even though you list one picture as, "poor quality". I must say that it is a very good picture. You do such a fantastic job with your pictures that it is always a special treat to be able to see them. Thank you for sharing.

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, if you had left us, I would never have found the sultry sounds of Anya. I thank you for that.

If you had left, I would never have the privilage to see such wonderful views, such as your "sunk to a new low" photo, I love that one.

If you had left, you would never have known what I thought.:D

if there is a woman right now i'd love to have in bed with me. its you. god you are gorgeous and sweet..

hugs and cuddles to you lovely Ruby.

Gorgeous Sexy lady, and as a tech guy I would be happy to cum over and see if together we couldn't figure out a way to pry off that case and see what else might slip off during the visit ... :devil:

Really well done and I love the color and pattern of those panties! !

Hey, beggars cant be choosers, and when it comes to you, I'm definitely a beggar:D:D:rose::rose:

Back